Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

Looks like I'm not eligible to go then... :( I thought it was free-for-all.

eh.. it might be free for all

i'll watch out for the news and inform you accordingly ok???????

Guest crazili

oooohhh... nice.... there's this radio contest that can win me 4 tickets to SHG's birthday PARTY!!!!!!!!! omo....(the registration one, not the real one on Feb 26).......... im so hogging the radio from now on

Guest hyekyo87

OMO! crazili!! ( can I jz call u li hua too?.)

I'm going crazy tooo!!! which radio station is dat??? and where's the b'day party gonna be held? in msia???

arh! I'm jumping all around the house now like a crazy woman!! :blush: :blush:

I missed today's Green Rose then!!!!! I wasn't aware of that contest!! :tears: :tears:

Guest crazili

OMO! crazili!! ( can I jz call u li hua too?.)

I'm going crazy tooo!!! which radio station is dat??? and where's the b'day party gonna be held? in msia???

arh! I'm jumping all around the house now like a crazy woman!! :blush: :blush:

I missed today's Green Rose then!!!!! I wasn't aware of that contest!! :tears: :tears:

muahahhahahaha.... 988.... dunno wheres the party... but definitely in malaysia....

i need to know anyone who knows korean here can translate something for me.... please PM me thanks.... i will be forever indebted to you

Guest sweet_treats1812

^whoa!!! that's big news li!! :w00t: is it really confirmed then??? u lucky people, u!!! update us on whatever news, yeah? im so happy for u guys!!!

good luck with that contest too!!!

oh yeah~ havent seen joy lately..she shud be in canada by now...maybe she's still getting all her stuff settled or smthing... :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SHG IS COMING TO KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT TUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtg now.... have to write in for the SHG contest by one of the tv stations

OMGJCSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im going crazy

oooooooo so excited... but wtf has it gotta do with green rose... anyone watched it before????

and wth is A STORY ABOUR MY GIRL AND I??? pls pls help me

im desperate. note that there's no mention of wat we will win... ahhahaahha... a contest that does not state the prize... ahahha... but wth... anything to do with SHG i WILL ENTER!!!!

''My Girl & I'' Meet The Fans -

Watch Green Rose from 20 - 24 February air at 8.30pm, accumulate and answer daily question, write a story about ''My Girl & I'', e-mail to 8e_news@8tv.com.my

Contest Period: 26 Feb 2006

Winners will be notified through phone call

Wahhh, I'm so happy for you Li and all her other lucky Malaysian fans...I wish I could be there too to join in the excitement and fun :( but nevermind, I'm already filled with joy for you and her other Malaysian fans ;) Do report to us how it goes :D

^whoa!!! that's big news li!! :w00t: is it really confirmed then??? u lucky people, u!!! update us on whatever news, yeah? im so happy for u guys!!!

good luck with that contest too!!!

oh yeah~ havent seen joy lately..she shud be in canada by now...maybe she's still getting all her stuff settled or smthing... :unsure:

Morning Candy and everybody in this thread!!! :D Yep, I agree with you that Joy's probably busy unpacking...Canada looks beautiful <--- that's so random, but just wanted to type my thoughts out :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahaha~ yeah, it does look beautiful..but in some ways it's jst like the US too..well, ontario is anyway :sweatingbullets: dont know with the rest of it :D

Guest nofear11877

waaaah!!! im so sorry to hear that kaye! :tears: wat happened to make the screen like that? did ur laptop fall or smthing?

awww.. kayei hope your laptop will be better, why dont you have it fixed??

awww, I'm sorry to hear this Kaye...hope everything turns out better for you :) Scratch that...I know it will ;)

o/t:

aww... thanks guys for consoling me. :tears: it didn't actually fall on the ground... it got hit by a pillow--> a very fast moving pillow. i'll get it fixed by the end of the week. i can't leave my laptop at home cuz i have my homework files in it and i need those files this week. it's just the screen that's broken, the main system is still functioning properly. and you know what??? its ridiculous that i have to pay $400-$700 just to get it fixed!!! :fury: i bought the insurance but the insurance doesn't cover the damage, which sucks cuz what's the point of buying an insurance if it doesn't help at all??? :fury: hmp... i say its a waste of money.

sorry guys... im just really mad. :sweatingbullets:

I love these pictures,she look difference

46copy7ho.jpg

omo!!! i like her in this one. her expression is really playful and i like her coat too!!! :lol:

and one more thing... i want to partake in that photobucket account too!!! pretty please!!! who's making it??? im sorry i missed this info...

one last last thing... hehe... yeah... i wonder how joy is doing... im pretty sure she's doing fine. she's probably still touring Canada. hopefully she'll be back here soon enough. :)

Guest soutsada7

I love these pictures,she look difference

46copy7ho.jpg

2005112618927351ph.jpg

ooo, I love these pix too, especially the cartoon version of her etude cf :wub: Thanks fanta for sharing, saving these for sure ;)

o/t:

aww... thanks guys for consoling me. :tears: it didn't actually fall on the ground... it got hit by a pillow--> a very fast moving pillow. i'll get it fixed by the end of the week. i can't leave my laptop at home cuz i have my homework files in it and i need those files this week. it's just the screen that's broken, the main system is still functioning properly. and you know what??? its ridiculous that i have to pay $400-$700 just to get it fixed!!! :fury: i bought the insurance but the insurance doesn't cover the damage, which sucks cuz what's the point of buying an insurance if it doesn't help at all??? :fury: hmp... i say its a waste of money.

sorry guys... im just really mad. :sweatingbullets:

omo!!! i like her in this one. her expression is really playful and i like her coat too!!! :lol:

and one more thing... i want to partake in that photobucket account too!!! pretty please!!! who's making it??? im sorry i missed this info...

one last last thing... hehe... yeah... i wonder how joy is doing... im pretty sure she's doing fine. she's probably still touring Canada. hopefully she'll be back here soon enough. :)

I'm happy to hear that you've got everything under control...a pillow? lol, Kaye I thought you must have dropped your laptop of something :lol: yeah, it really sucks to fix your comp, especially when the stupid insurance doesn't cover everything - like you said earlier, what's the freakin' point of having an insurance anyway? <_< I remember I had to fix my charger and it cost me around $150+ dollars, which was quite a shock cause the piece was very small :wacko: So I definitely understand where you're coming from...grrrr, stupid comp company and their insurance affiliates :fury: :getting violent in my mind :sweatingbullets::

o/t:

i know what you mean, i used to cell laptops and other tech stuffs and i hated selling "extended warranties" because they cost too much and do so little, so when customers ask if I would buy it myself i said no :) ...hmmm maybe that's why my manager transferred me to the copy center :D ... i think you should have gotten the screen protector warranty , but then again even that has sooooo many fine prints, insurance companies would still get their way around and end up not paying you anything.

hmm I don't know the exact dates :P but I think they started dating when they were filming for 'All In', and they broke up when Song Hye Kyo was just about to start filming 'Full House'

at least thats what I think :)

I read that she broke up with LBH at the end of the filming of FH. The newspaper even made up stories about Rain being the third person in her relationship with LBH. I don't know if that is true or not.

Guest soutsada7

I read that she broke up with LBH at the end of the filming of FH. The newspaper even made up stories about Rain being the third person in her relationship with LBH. I don't know if that is true or not.

wow, this sounds interesting, but I think I read somewhere that she and LBH broke up before FH...iono, if someone can confirm this I'll be really grateful :D

whats been going on with song hye kyo? is she in any dramas or movies lately? shes been pretty quiet.

Her latest project was a movie with Cha Tae Hyun called "My Girl and I" and I think the DVD is gonna be released soon...for her future projects, she's still deciding what she wants to do next ;) Welcome to the thread, btw, Babygurl272 and you made the page!!! :w00t::D

Guest Babygurl272

wow, this sounds interesting, but I think I read somewhere that she and LBH broke up before FH...iono, if someone can confirm this I'll be really grateful :D

Her latest project was a movie with Cha Tae Hyun called "My Girl and I" and I think the DVD is gonna be released soon...for her future projects, she's still deciding what she wants to do next ;) Welcome to the thread, btw, Babygurl272 and you made the page!!! :w00t::D

thanks! I've always been a fan. and by the way who does LBH stand for. I knew she dated Won Bin.

^ A lot of people want her to become a pair with Won Bin after Autumn Heart but they never literally dated. :) It'd be cool if she dates again and I want to see her in a happy relationship. I read something at Bi's thread that a fortune teller predicts that SHG would announce her love relationship in the year 2006 so I hope she meets someone good for her. :D *Crosses fingers* Sorry to BiKyo fans but I just hope that lucky man is not Bi.

Guest soutsada7

^ A lot of people want her to become a pair with Won Bin after Autumn Heart but they never literally dated. :) It'd be cool if she dates again and I want to see her in a happy relationship. I read something at Bi's thread that a fortune teller predicts that SHG would announce her love relationship in the year 2006 so I hope she meets someone good for her. :D *Crosses fingers* Sorry to BiKyo fans but I just hope that lucky man is not Bi.

lol, I'd be happy with whoever she chooses, but it'll definitely be a bonus if it could be Wonbin or SSH :P Cool, I didn't know about the fortune telling thing...hopes she does find the one :D