Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

anyways, I finished watching the movie, but I'm not really sure what was going on.. lol

and I agree with you Candy(that's your name right?) Shk does look really thin in this movie, but I guess it plays along with her character, since she's supposed to have cancer.

I'm not a huge fan of tearjerkers, but I had to watch this because shk is in it. I thought it was ok, nothing special, but it did have its sad moments. The beginning was sort of weird too. So did she keep looking at him in class because she remembered that he was the boy she rescued at the beach?

I guess I'll have to wait for subs too :lol:

hehehe~ yep, candy is my name...im guessing that she kept looking at him coz she remembered he was that guy from the beach..jst guessing too though...and im definitely gonna have to wait for those subs ^ __ ^

nite nite soutsada!!! im still working... although i've only got an hour left. and yeah SHK is slender in this movie... but her face is still a beauty. :lol:

i so agree!!! her face always looks so fresh..it's the kind of beauty u never get tired of looking at and admiring..coz i know some actresses hu look really beautiful when u first see them but later on their faces jst feel so-so..hahaha~ ok, that may sound mean..but there is that kind of beauty for me :lol:

thanks for all the new pics everyone!!! and...graaaah! another poll!

Guest soutsada7

http://kiyolog.sakura.ne.jp/kiyolog_ranking/vote2.cgi

Hi all SHKers,

Please help to vote for Hyekyo, this is a Japanese website voting for most popular Korean actress in Japan, SHK is very far behind, you can vote repeatedly without limit. It is ongoing and will renew every month.

Cheers.

thanks hq64, welcome back to our wonderful thread...lol, you don't know how long I sat in front of my comp screen clicking for dear life :lol: it was sure a sight to see (according to my sis)

Etude CF

15 sec.

30 sec.

thanks fanta for the cfs...will get to dling ;):P

MORNING EVERYONE!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--- my lucky seven smiles.

I, too, voted. The counter makes no sense to me though.

I voted 5 times and the counter didn't change. it was still the same number. Weird!!

THanks for the link. I'll keep voting :)

I just finished watching blue alert. I love the music in the background.

I didn't understand what they were doing during high school.

But I did get teary tho when shk was dyin. I wished I knew what they were saying.

Could someone please translate the whole movie and i'll make .srt subs for it?

I'm really anxious about the dialogue. thanks!! :D

Guest soutsada7

I voted 5 times and the counter didn't change. it was still the same number. Weird!!

THanks for the link. I'll keep voting :)

I just finished watching blue alert. I love the music in the background.

I didn't understand what they were doing during high school.

But I did get teary tho when shk was dyin. I wished I knew what they were saying.

Could someone please translate the whole movie and i'll make .srt subs for it?

I'm really anxious about the dialogue. thanks!! :D

yeah, I felt exactly the same way...alrighty, back to clickety click for me, lol :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

mzz_booo can i just call you jamie?? :D

oh yah totally :)

lol I didn't look at the counter thingy, so I just kept clicking on it. but after reading your comments, i checked the counter, and it didn't change at all.. LOL mann all that clicking gone to waste! :P

Guest nofear11877

..^^nofear..yes I did reall scrolled down slowly!!...when i saw my girl and i caps I was OH!!this is it?? LOL..then I scrolled slowly again and I was like WHOAH!!..how'd she get this!?!ehehehe

hehe... i got it exclusively through my roommate... :lol::lol:

Hi all SHKers,

Please help to vote for Hyekyo, this is a Japanese website voting for most popular Korean actress in Japan, SHK is very far behind, you can vote repeatedly without limit. It is ongoing and will renew every month.

Cheers.

i voted like ten times already... i don't get the system. the counter still doesn't change. she's still 5th. :sweatingbullets: come on SHK'ers we can bring her to the top!!!! although i must say its gonna be tough cuz the top spot has like half a million votes already, and SHK just has 5000+ votes. its a long way to go, but if we voted every second then SHK can certainly clinch the top spot!!! :lol:

fanta... thanks for the cf links!!!

and one more thing about subbing this movie... a lot of people are volunteering to be the timer and editor, but none are willing to translate it. :phew: so if only someone who has good soul who can translate this. (if only i could understand korean) :sweatingbullets:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

freaky counter...it's not moving <_<

hu's that girl on number 1?

yeah, me too. i was wondering who it was. anyone know??? :huh:

Her name is Chae Rim, she was in All About Eve (a drama in 2001 with Jang Dong Gun).

The top ten so far:

1) Chae Rim

2) Kim Hui Sun

3) Shim Eun Ha (I think thats her)

4) Choi Ji Woo

5) Song Hye Kyo :D

6) Kim Tae Hui

7) Han Chae Young

8) Song Yun-Ah (she was in Hotelier with SHK)

9) Lim Eun Kyung

10) Sung Yuri

Guest nofear11877

Her name is Chae Rim, she was in All About Eve (a drama in 2001 with Jang Dong Gun).

The top ten so far:

1) Chae Rim

2) Kim Hui Sun

3) Shim Eun Ha (I think thats her)

4) Choi Ji Woo

5) Song Hye Kyo :D

6) Kim Tae Hui

7) Han Chae Young

8) Song Yun-Ah (she was in Hotelier with SHK)

9) Lim Eun Kyung

10) Sung Yuri

oh... thanks jaime!!!

i noticed that SHK has the most votes today... roughly 3500 votes. so if you count these votes in... that means that SHK overtook Choi Ji Woo's spot already. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest soutsada7

I noticed that if you vote and then come back like a minute or so later to vote again, the votes will change, i.e. move up...lol, still clicking my way through. Wow, Chae Rim got number? After All About Eve, she's really not all that popular anymore...or maybe that's just me? She's a really great and versatile actress though, but I notice that Japan seems to be a bit behind - note the late broadcast of FH in Japan. I don't think Kim Hee Sun can really act though, so I don't really know why she's gotten spot #2...can certainly understand why Chae Rim got #1, but certainly not Kim Hee Sun :scratches head: oh, well, guess everybody has different tastes :)

EDIT:

woooo, finally a page of my own after a very long, long time :jumps around in joy :P:

what is that list for? sorry if somebody said it already

the list is a compilation of the voting result for the most popular K actress in Japan :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

It's really all about popularity ;)

Kim Hui Sun may not be a good actress, but she's popular in Japan. She just held a fanmeeting there a couple of weeks ago.

I dunno why Chae Rim is first either.. :huh: lol she's popular in China, but is she in Japan? never knew..

Shim Eun Ha is an awesome actress! but I never knew that she was popular in Japan either.

Choi Ji Woo.. Winter Sonata with Bae Yong Jun.. its obvious that she's get in the top five. personally, I find her annoying lol.

I'm just glad that Song Hye Kyo is in the top five, considering that none of her dramas have been huge there, like Winter Sonata is even more popular there than Autumn Tale was.

Guest soutsada7

Kim Hui Sun may not be a good actress, but she's popular in Japan. She just held a fanmeeting there a couple of weeks ago.

I dunno why Chae Rim is first either.. :huh: lol she's popular in China, but is she in Japan? never knew..

Shim Eun Ha is an awesome actress! but I never knew that she was popular in Japan either.

Choi Ji Woo.. Winter Sonata with Bae Yong Jun.. its obvious that she's get in the top five. personally, I find her annoying lol.

I'm just glad that Song Hye Kyo is in the top five, considering that none of her dramas have been huge there, like Winter Sonata is even more popular there than Autumn Tale was.

lol, I didn't know this...out of all the choices, I'd say Kim Hee Sun would never be in my top five (she's beautiful and all, but she's not all that great in terms of talent IMO).

Anyone have candid pic / real pic of this CF caps ?

shgetude5zx.jpg

If anyone have it please post it on this thread. thanks :)

I think someone posted a link to her cfs...hmm, let me try to find it and perhaps I can upload it for you :D

Guest hanhan04

Hi all SHKers,

Cheers.

hahaha, I pused Hye-kyo from #5 to #4... Need to take a rest now. My finger is getting really tired. :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

congrats in owning a page soutsada! :lol: finally eh? ;)

yeah..i agree with ya there jamie...im glad that she made it to the top 5 too even though her dramas arent all that big in japan jst yet...

as for full house..i read smwhere that it might be shown in japan, but i dont know they've started airing it there already

Guest soutsada7

hahaha, I pused Hye-kyo from #5 to #4... Need to take a rest now. My finger is getting really tired. :P

hi, welcome back to the thread hanhan04 :D