Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

oh, so that what it means, im really dumb when it comes to these things :blush: :crazy: thanks soutsada! :D now, i can fully agree that she'll be hottest uljjang if ever she'll be one :)

nuur she looks pretty in those pics you posted, i really love her expressions, makes me smile everytime (esp in fh :D )

lol, no prob Nikki...I had the same problem too until I checked out the K-celeb photo section, then I kinda understood that "uljjang" meant :P man, my internet is working awfully slow today, maybe cause I'm uploading and downloading video files at the same time :sweatingbullets: and defragmenting is taking soooo long...gahhh, I'm running out of patience :angry:

o/t:

Kaye: have you dled My Girl yet? I'm dling My Girl (HQ)...the ones that are 700+ MB and the quality is very good, as good as dvd-ripped ones IMO...doing it through bittorent. Just wanted to let you know, so you don't have to wait for the dvd-ripped ones :D

Guest nofear11877

continued...

s11.jpgs12.jpg

s13.jpgs14.jpg

s15.jpgs16.jpg

s17.jpg

i personally like the pic where she is wearing that red dress and the one where she's wearing short shorts. :D she looks very elegant wearing that red dress, and i must say she's got hot legs. :lol:

o/t:

Kaye: have you dled My Girl yet? I'm dling My Girl (HQ)...the ones that are 700+ MB and the quality is very good, as good as dvd-ripped ones IMO...doing it through bittorent. Just wanted to let you know, so you don't have to wait for the dvd-ripped ones :D

well... i've been downloading the HQ versions of My Girl all along so... yeah. i like seeing it in crystal clear quality. :D

Guest soutsada7

oh, lol, hahaha...I'm not gonna wait for the dvd-ripped ones...I'll just convert these to dvds :D:P :blush:

thanks for the beautiful pix...I haven't seen some of these and she does look so beautiful in the white dress...yeah, gotta agree with you that she does have beautiful legs :D

Guest charles0702

oh, lol, hahaha...I'm not gonna wait for the dvd-ripped ones...I'll just convert these to dvds :D:P :blush:

thanks for the beautiful pix...I haven't seen some of these and she does look so beautiful in the white dress...yeah, gotta agree with you that she does have beautiful legs :D

hey soustada.. after you finish wathcing my girl and i, can you tell me if it is good or not.. i am thinking about buying the dvd from yesasia.com. :D

hello fellow shger fans.. i love those pix of her.. she looks so elegant. :P

Guest nofear11877

o/t:

i don't really like waiting for the dvd-ripped ones... just waiting for it kills me. yeah... i was thinking of converting it to dvds too, but i have to make the subs be a hardsubs. i gotta learn how to do it though. :blush: so your net is slow today cuz you're uploading and downloading and defragging at the same time??? no wonder why it is slow. next time, when you defrag try to do it when you're not running any programs in your comp cuz it makes your downloading/uploading slower than usual. :phew:

Guest soutsada7

hey soustada.. after you finish wathcing my girl and i, can you tell me if it is good or not.. i am thinking about buying the dvd from yesasia.com. :D

hello fellow shger fans.. i love those pix of her.. she looks so elegant. :P

yeah, I'll let you know, but so far it seems to be really good :D yesasia seems to overprice their dvds though :blink: I don't get my dvd sets from yesasia...maybe you can try ebay a month after the dvds are released. I'm sure there are bound to be dvd sets to be auctioned off...or you can do it like me by dling the epis (HQ versions) and converting these to dvds :D

o/t:

i don't really like waiting for the dvd-ripped ones... just waiting for it kills me. yeah... i was thinking of converting it to dvds too, but i have to make the subs be a hardsubs. i gotta learn how to do it though. :blush: so your net is slow today cuz you're uploading and downloading and defragging at the same time??? no wonder why it is slow. next time, when you defrag try to do it when you're not running any programs in your comp cuz it makes your downloading/uploading slower than usual. :phew:

yeah, lol, but I just couldn't help defragmenting cause I haven't been doing it for a few months now...besides, I gotta go to class pretty soon...but I'm so happy to see you online, in this thread while I'm online as well :P anyway, hope you have a great day and don't study too hard :D wow, just realized that I'm way off topic again :wacko:

Guest soutsada7

thanks fanta for the beautiful caps...these caps look so dreamy :wub: btw, welcome back to the thread...I haven't seen you around lately, how's everything going? Hope it goes well...welps, I'm heading out to class now...see you guys later :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <--- haha, my lucky seven smiles again :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for putting up the new pics everyone! i especially like that one with shk in shorts and she's sort of looking off into the distance..nice pose..amazing angle!!! :w00t:

hey soutsada, im in skul right now camping out at our computer lab. it's pretty quiet right now..jst me and another girl..i like the peace :lol:

and hello fanta!..havent seen u in a while... ;)

*sigh* im jst soo looking forward to watching my girl and i..wait, it's february already!!! :w00t: maybe soon we can all get our hands on a copy..hooray hooray hooray! i really cant wait..do u guys notice that korea releases dvd's of their movies faster than the US does? i mean...when i watch an american movie i usually have to wait like 5 months or so for it to be release on dvd..but with korean movies..well..my girl and i came out in december right? and already the dvd is scheduled for release this month...3 months!!! kewl--- :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

thanks for putting up the new pics everyone! i especially like that one with shk in shorts and she's sort of looking off into the distance..nice pose..amazing angle!!! :w00t:

hey soutsada, im in skul right now camping out at our computer lab. it's pretty quiet right now..jst me and another girl..i like the peace :lol:

and hello fanta!..havent seen u in a while... ;)

*sigh* im jst soo looking forward to watching my girl and i..wait, it's february already!!! :w00t: maybe soon we can all get our hands on a copy..hooray hooray hooray! i really cant wait..do u guys notice that korea releases dvd's of their movies faster than the US does? i mean...when i watch an american movie i usually have to wait like 5 months or so for it to be release on dvd..but with korean movies..well..my girl and i came out in december right? and already the dvd is scheduled for release this month...3 months!!! kewl--- :rolleyes:

yeah, I agree lol...it's cool cause I'm not all that into American movies anyway; I'm very picky when it comes to American movies :D I'm at school too...just sitting in front of my laptop typing away...gotta get back to class pretty soon :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ i dunno but for some reason, ur post made me grin like an idiot :P

seems like we're all in the middle of class or smthing...but we're still sneakin in a few posts anyway :lol:

soutsada, do u bring ur laptop to skul everyday? lucky u girl...if i did that, i dont think id get any studying done! lol!

Guest nofear11877

^hahaha~ i dunno but for some reason, ur post made me grin like an idiot :P

seems like we're all in the middle of class or smthing...but we're still sneakin in a few posts anyway :lol:

soutsada, do u bring ur laptop to skul everyday? lucky u girl...if i did that, i dont think id get any studying done! lol!

you're right candy... right now im sneakin' in a post while im at work. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

ok..turns out im feeling sleepy so i decided to check the Net for some stuff and came across these pics:

photo6019.jpg

oohh~~ :blink:

photo6887.jpg

photo6889.jpg

eh? :blink::lol:

as always, sorry if these have been posted before ;)

all credits to hancinema.net

Guest soutsada7

i was busy this weekend :sweatingbullets:

will have to catch up with all these pages! :w00t:

gotta run...in the middle of classes now!

hey Miss Bi!!! :D We're so glad to have you back :waves at you happily:

Hi Candy and kaye...naughty girls, you should be in school studying!!! :waves index finger at you two back and forth: hahaha lol j/p...I'm such a hypocrite, since I'm doing the same thing. Yep, Candy, I do bring my laptop to school everyday...it's much easier to take notes down this way, since most professors use powerpoint to do their lectures, so they go a bit too fast for my sloppy handwriting :sweatingbullets:

Candy, thanks for the pix...did you know that the second pix was the one that some hosts post when they were asking DBSG about who their ideal girls were based on personalities and characteristics alone...btw, the pix were covered and Jaejoong chose SHG :P

alrighty, gotta head out to work now, see you guys later :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^whoa! i didnt know that about dbsg!!! :w00t: that's great!

so u bring ur laptop to class then? some of my classmates do that...it does seem better but then i dont wanna risk getting on the net during class and surfing, coz when i brought mine to skul one time, i realized i cudnt resist the temptation! oh the shame...and my friends think im a pretty good student??? <_<

mwahaha~ anyways..yeah, im studying now...

( :phew: shk is jst too cute in that second pic...i shud cover her face :lol: )