Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Cool~ page 155 ^_^

She's soo pretty.. so I'm gonna be uploading a pic

240ae411.jpg

Credits to Olay

Hope she takes a break soon though.. she hasn't been looking this radiant lately

wow, yeah, I agree with you that she's been lookin' tired lately...I read some info at Shanda's wesite that she's taking a rest right now before starting a new project. I'm kinda happy, as a fan, to hear that she's resting, yet as an avid drama lover I'm kinda sad that she won't be taking part in a drama in the near future :( Welcome to the thread, sparkley (I love your screen name, btw...just sounds so refreshing) and hope to see you more :D awww, man you stole my page :tongue2: j/k

hello everyone! *waves*

here are some pics i found at shanda's site: songhyegyo.net

mcshoot6.jpg

Hi Nikki!!! Thanks for posting these pix up...I just love the third one. She simply looks beautiful, yet elegant and laid-back at the same time (don't know if that made sense :unsure:) Anyway, I'm starting my day off kinda early, so hope you have a nice day! :D

Hi, haven't posted for a long time!

Here are some pics from Asianfanatics.com. Credit to hyebaragi.

sghlithmus6ed2ay.gif

:)

Welcome back to the thread strungout...I know I haven't seen you around here lately, but I'm happy to see you check out this thread. Thanks for the pix (yay, you have the bigger version of the smaller one that was posted earlier and it's a gif at that)...thanks, definitely saving this to my collection. Hope you won't mind :D

Good morning my cool and lovely SHGers, I'm off to an early start today...just dropped my mom off at work, and again, I could'nt go back to sleep. I have to volunteer at 8 am today and it's 6:30 am over here right now. Candy and Kaye, I see you're on-line as well...hope you have a majorly (is that even a word :unsure: :runs to check the dictionary :lol:) nice day today...See you guys later!!!

welcome to the thread, whizzer's rose :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha..hi soutsada!!! good luck with the volunteering!!! oh, and ur puppy is toooo cute!!! :tears: it's a shih tzu...ha! my friend's gonna be jealous. i dunno y, but she has this thing for shih tzu's...and his name is whiskee? oohh~ sounds like the alcohol drink eh? :lol: hehe~

anyways...this thread has grown!!! yay!! 155 pages!!! cool!!! welcome to all those u came back after a while..nice seeing u guys here agen ;) and to everyone who posted all those amazing pics, thank u!

im off to school in a bit as well..have great day everyone!!! :P

Guest nofear11877

me three... im off to school now. :lol:

soutsada... good luck on that volunteering work and i also hope you'll find a way to sleep too. i just found out today that i have huge eye bags cuz i stayed late last night. :phew:

Guest soutsada7

o/t: btw, Kaye, how was epis 13 and 14 for My Girl? Haven't watched them yet...been kinda busy.

awww man, me too...actually I went to sleep at 12 am and I was so dead tired. I have a pair of huge bags under my eyes right now...I hope both you and Candy (and Miss Bi, who's been working too hard lately) get enough rest...

well, I'm off to class now...have a wonderful and joyful day SHGers!!! Fighting!

Guest nofear11877

o/t: btw, Kaye, how was epis 13 and 14 for My Girl? Haven't watched them yet...been kinda busy.

soutsada... nope haven't even touched it since i downloaded it. i don't have time to watch it, just like you, im busy nowadays with work and homework. probably this weekend. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i took a sneak at episode 14 of my girl..and dang...it was..it was..well...erm...i dunno what to say really. all i wanted to know was what happened after that kiss. well, as is typical of most dramas~~~ :o:mellow::tears::w00t: :fury:

mwehehe...i guess we shud really be posting this in the my girl thread but that thread goes insanely fast, it's sometimes too hard to catch up!

okies..take care everyone! ^ __ ^

Guest kneekey

off-topic

soutsada7 i told you i would give you the link of 1% of anything, well, here it is, it has 26eps by the way

You can download the drama from either http://clubbox.co.kr/dropzone or http://clubbox.co.kr/bom000

Get the English subs at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12507

enjoy! :lol: (you'll love kdw more after you watch that.teehee :lol:)

i looove the name of your puppy, whisky plus he's soooo cute! :lol:

I hope both you and Candy (and Miss Bi, who's been working too hard lately) get enough rest...

^hello Miss Bouakham! you poor girl...:( take a rest for a while...

miss bi. don't overtire yourself. take care. :)

aw, thanks gals...hug.gif

i went to sleep yesterday at 8 :o and barely woke up...so ten hours of sleep :blush: but i feel so much better now...can finally catch up on some homeworktweakingeyes.gif

Soutsada, that is such a beautiful puppy! cgiving.gif

Full House NG's

2 Hours, 43 Minutes of enjoyment.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12ZELANMFBET50JEZG7N1M6PNR

350MB

thank you so much! i'm downloading it right now! hearts.gif

Guest jieun_lady

rnadms_2003949.gif

my sig

song_hye_kyo005.jpg

song_hye_kyo011.jpg

song_hye_kyo012.jpg

credits to starfigures.com

wooow! whoa! this thread is sooooo fast! :w00t: woohooo! bout the gif ive been talking bout..ive already saved it on my pc..unfortunately when i uploaded the gif on photobucket...it was very small...and the quality of the gif changed...i dont know why :tears: . i want to post it very badly so that you guys can see :( . its sooo cute :( ...she was not shouting aja...she was shouting fighting...bi's there also... i think it was a clip from full house..sooo cute...waaaah :tears: ...il call all the saints tonight... :w00t:

Guest jieun_lady

woow! :w00t: welcome to all the newbies! to all who posted new pics...thank you... :D

kayeim sorry...i thought no fear was a different person... :crazy: after reading your message that you and no fear is the same person... i was like... oooops...jaw drops... :o

Guest nofear11877

:lol:

woow! :w00t: welcome to all the newbies! to all who posted new pics...thank you... :D

kayeim sorry...i thought no fear was a different person... :crazy: after reading your message that you and no fear is the same person... i was like... oooops...jaw drops... :o

no problem jieun_lady... just wanna clear that up. :sweatingbullets: and thanks for posting that gif of her in full house. its really cute. her smile and cuteness are to die for.

Hi Miss B!!!!! haven't seen u for a while. hope u had a good break. :D

Guest nofear11877

in response to this picture, i'll post the 'original' one ;)

biandshg8gm.jpg

(was posted in the old SHG thread :D ...)

waaa!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: that's one cool pic of her. i wonder who photoshoped the image cuz instead of the visa card, its bi's picture that is in there. :sweatingbullets: nice to hear u had a good break Miss Bi, speaking of which, i need to have one soon. :sweatingbullets:

luv those pics fanta... she looks so classic with that outfit. :D

Guest nofear11877

wow... she's just too sexy in those pics, especially the very last ones. :D hi fanta!!! are you new here(to this thread)??? :unsure:

waaa!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: that's one cool pic of her. i wonder who photoshoped the image cuz instead of the visa card, its bi's picture that is in there. :sweatingbullets: nice to hear u had a good break Miss Bi, speaking of which, i need to have one soon. :sweatingbullets:

hey Kaye...i photoshopped the picture... (back in those hot summer days where i had nothing to do... :sweatingbullets: )