Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, I'm so lookinfg forward to seeing the vid clips...thanks hyekyo87 :D

Jamie: I'm loving those pix of SHG in black...she looks so classy ;)

Guest missyuko

I'd just like to know, which hotel she's staying in KL? Also, when is she going back to Korea? Or is it she will fly direct to her next promo destination (Thailand?)?

Guest soutsada7

welcome to our wonderful thread missyuko...I'd like to know the answers to your question too...maybe someone can answer your question for us.

In the meantime, I'll just say my good nite to all you wonderful SHGers...gotta go study for my exam tomorrow and head off to bed pretty soon - nite nite :D

Guest hyekyo87

*the videos are in .mov format.. Is there any way to convert them into other formats? I duno how to do it.. but I think bsplayer should be able to play it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xp8e6a

this is a video of their arrival at the fan meeting... kinda too dark to see... bad camera.. :(

http://www.sendspace.com/file/62e6aa

I'll translate abit of what the host is talking 'bout..

he said actually SHK has been to Malaysia for vacation before.. and she went to a famous seafood restaurant to eat crab..

(we locals call it "Fatty Crab", where obviously it is famous for its crab dishes.. ^o^ )

missyuko, I think they left Malaysia already, since their promotion tour in Malaysia has ended.

Guest honey_ping

Thanks for all the news about everyone's encounter with SHG..... :D and the pictures toooo.......great job!

Guest kneekey

whoa! i was just a way for day and this thread added 10 pages :w00t: now im thinking if there's a race bet. this thread ang goong, "the fastest moving thread in soompi" but the goong thread will surely win. ahhh, what im talking here is nonsense. i better stop before anyone throws socks on me. pwahaha :D

hie ppl!! sorry last nite was too exhausted so I didnt come to post..

anyway here are some of the pics I took.. kinda dark tho, coz my camera sux.. but my dad wouldnt let me buy a new one.. ToT

*click on the thumbnails for fullsize pics.. =)

p10304979aw.th.jpg p10304989bj.th.jpg p10304997cd.th.jpg

p10304820xs.th.jpg p10304868st.th.jpg p10304898lj.th.jpg

I went Sg.Wang (the local mall) as well but my camera battery was exhausted too, like me :P

so I didnt manage to take any pics there..

oh ya, I have 2 short videos too.. I'll try to upload it as soon as possible! :)

thanks hyekyo87 for the lovely pics, shk, looks pretty in white

Guest kneekey

i know its late and all but i just wanna thank everyone for showing the lovely pics and vid (looks like im getting an award.sheesh <_<)

those people are so lucky that they saw shk even though its just "short" and that shk looks tired, but who cares at least you lucky people saw her and we all know that even though she's tired she still looks fab (with those pics ypu guys posted)

and li i know its reall really late to tell you this (hey, i belive in "better late than never" thingy) but the one you did for shk is so pretty the cover that soutsada's sis made rock! \m/

jamie see you're online *waves*

pwahaha :lol: my 300th post :D:D

Guest crazili

SHG has left.... awwww.... miss her already... hehehe....

its relli nice to know she likes to eat at fatty crab... it'll be my fave joint from now on... puahahaha....

ANyways.... today i listened in to the 988 DJ who accompanied SHG for most of her promo...

he described SHG and CTH as very nice people and rather childish when relating an incident where they were fooling around with marker pens.... apparently they were supposed to write a few words to congratulate the radion station 988 on their 10th anniversary... they were provided these marker pens which has those cute stamp thingie on one end... they were very taken by the 'stamps' and were stamping the whole banner (for the anniversary) with the stamps... as they were running a lil late their agent had to take the markers from them to prevent them from stamping more and wasting more time... but they grabbed the pens back and continue theie 'stampede' (pun intended) puahahaha.. cute......

and the newspapers today reported about SHG's ability to understand english... this was because one reporter asked SHG whether she considered herself as a role model to girls and she burst out laughing.... so they tot she actually didnt need translators and understood english... the DJ clarified that it wasnt because of the question... it was because her make up artist (the one who always take pictures with her) and some crew were fooling around with their digicams, shooting themselves, and prolly cracking jokes to each other... SHG, seated in front of them heard them and couldnt help laughing... didn't help tat she laughed the moment the question was asked.....

the DJ said that overall they were relli relli very very nice... no airs or watever.... very friendly and fun.....

:)

edit: one last thing.. i still cant get over how prettty she is!!!!!!!!!! her face wass like glowing... watery transparent or something.... arghhhh i just dunno how to describe....... being present within 5 meters of her is such an honour......... i will nvr forget yesterday....................................................................................

Guest soutsada7

*the videos are in .mov format.. Is there any way to convert them into other formats? I duno how to do it.. but I think bsplayer should be able to play it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xp8e6a

this is a video of their arrival at the fan meeting... kinda too dark to see... bad camera.. :(

http://www.sendspace.com/file/62e6aa

I'll translate abit of what the host is talking 'bout..

he said actually SHK has been to Malaysia for vacation before.. and she went to a famous seafood restaurant to eat crab..

(we locals call it "Fatty Crab", where obviously it is famous for its crab dishes.. ^o^ )

missyuko, I think they left Malaysia already, since their promotion tour in Malaysia has ended.

thanks hyekyo87 for these wonderful vids...dling now :D

SHG has left.... awwww.... miss her already... hehehe....

its relli nice to know she likes to eat at fatty crab... it'll be my fave joint from now on... puahahaha....

ANyways.... today i listened in to the 988 DJ who accompanied SHG for most of her promo...

he described SHG and CTH as very nice people and rather childish when relating an incident where they were fooling around with marker pens.... apparently they were supposed to write a few words to congratulate the radion station 988 on their 10th anniversary... they were provided these marker pens which has those cute stamp thingie on one end... they were very taken by the 'stamps' and were stamping the whole banner (for the anniversary) with the stamps... as they were running a lil late their agent had to take the markers from them to prevent them from stamping more and wasting more time... but they grabbed the pens back and continue theie 'stampede' (pun intended) puahahaha.. cute......

and the newspapers today reported about SHG's ability to understand english... this was because one reporter asked SHG whether she considered herself as a role model to girls and she burst out laughing.... so they tot she actually didnt need translators and understood english... the DJ clarified that it wasnt because of the question... it was because her make up artist (the one who always take pictures with her) and some crew were fooling around with their digicams, shooting themselves, and prolly cracking jokes to each other... SHG, seated in front of them heard them and couldnt help laughing... didn't help tat she laughed the moment the question was asked.....

the DJ said that overall they were relli relli very very nice... no airs or watever.... very friendly and fun.....

:)

edit: one last thing.. i still cant get over how prettty she is!!!!!!!!!! her face wass like glowing... watery transparent or something.... arghhhh i just dunno how to describe....... being present within 5 meters of her is such an honour......... i will nvr forget yesterday....................................................................................

I actually read somewhere that she says her personality, when she's around her friends, is actually like Han Jieun's character from FH, so I completely believe the radio spokesperson's accounting of how Hye Gyo behaved. As for CTH, you don't need to convince me about his personality; the guy exudes humor whenever I chance to see him on tv :lol:

anyway, thanks li for your wonderful and descriptive accounting of your personal experience...you really don't know how big of a smile you put on my face today...and I especially needed this smile today, since I've been stressed out this whole week - stupid midterm, I blame it on you!!! anyway, thanks for that ;):D

hi nikki and all my wonderful SHGers :waves at all of you happily: well, actually, MORNING!!! gotta go study some more now :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for all the pics fanta and everyone else! there she is agen with her big glasses...hehehe..she looks good! and she has gotten thinner...she keeps looking to the side though..wonder wat she's lookin at :lol:

thanks also u guys for sharing ur experiences with us over at the fanmeeting...too bad u guys say that it was so short :( but at least u had a glimpse of her and cth...man, they look beat! it's so hard to find smiles on their faces..oh wells...understandable enuf

hehehe ~ oops...morning everyone! my internet back home has gone bonkers agen so i had to wait til i got to skul to check the thread...

anyway...so she's going to thailand now huh..anyone in the thread going to see her personally? :lol:

EDIT: woot! made a page~

Guest soutsada7

ooo, wow, thanks for the pix fanta...yeah, I was wondering the same thing, is there anyone here who's going to see SHG and CTH in Thailand?

Guest crazili

ooo, wow, thanks for the pix fanta...yeah, I was wondering the same thing, is there anyone here who's going to see SHG and CTH in Thailand?

fanta's going.....

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks li for the rapid response :P I don't know why I'm still stuck in this thread when I should be studying :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

fanta's going.....

hahaha~ that's good to know!!! have a great time fanta!!! pls share ur experiences with us..

soutsada, shut down ur computer and HIT THOSE BOOKS! :P

Guest soutsada7

o/t:

btw, li, are you excited about tomorrow's back-to-back showing of epis 15 and 16 of goong? I've finally got aound to dling up to epis 12, since subs for up to epis 12 are done...can't help but feel the hype as well...haven't watched the epis I dled cause I'm waiting for the drama to finish airing :P:D

hahaha~ that's good to know!!! have a great time fanta!!! pls share ur experiences with us..

soutsada, shut down ur computer and HIT THOSE BOOKS! :P

lol, wasn't our role reversed just the other day? :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^bwahahaha~ uh huh..bleh =p

o/t: cool, back to back episodes of goong huh? y they doing that? ive only dled til episode 3..hahaha! will watch it all when subs are all done :P

*sigh* i still cant get over the fact that shk is more gorgeous in real life than in the pics...that's a crime! :D

Guest crazili

^bwahahaha~ uh huh..bleh =p

o/t: cool, back to back episodes of goong huh? y they doing that? ive only dled til episode 3..hahaha! will watch it all when subs are all done :P

*sigh* i still cant get over the fact that shk is more gorgeous in real life than in the pics...that's a crime! :D

there's a world cup qualifying match going on tonite... so they're oni showing it tml.....

o/t o/t o/t: currently RE-obsessed with My Girl