Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest rainz*gurl

hey.. noV.. wat did u get as prize?

yeah.. i agree.. quite short n boring... i think the organizing shucks big time.. <_<

farah from kpop kingdom?

Guest fatgrrl_slim

both of them looking at different directions...oh man..hmm cth was actually looking up and waving at people on th upper levels..how nice...well he didn't wave yet in this picture tho.

p2280037edit1bk.jpg

This one's quite nice. :)

Thanks to everyone who shared their stories and pics... too bad it was so short, but at least you got to see her and CTH even for just a few precious minutes.

sorry... i don't have the poster with me rite now...

a friend of mine took it coz she wanna scan it...

i'll get it back on Saturday... but here's the postcards & etc...

DSC09993.jpg

DSC09995.jpg

DSC09994.jpg

DSC09996.jpg

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

wow!!! looks great!! thanks noV 4 sharing!!!

do post da pic of da autograph poster soon k? thanks!!

1001640cthshg14qn.jpg

fr cth's thread... :) nice pic

Thanx for sharing your pictures and account of the fan meeting. Too bad it was so short! Anyways, I love the way she looks right here... hair>perfect, dress>perfect, makeup>perfect... so basically everything about her look here is PERFECT! I love her black dress too! Gosh... it seems like both of them seemed so tired... flying from one country to the next without a day's rest. How do they do it?

Guest soutsada7

wow, thanks for sharing your personal experiences with us rainz*gurl...your accounting of the meeting day put a big, cheesy smile on my face...lol, to have a humorous guy like CTH being a bit downcast and serious must really mean that they were extremely exhausted ;)

noV, thanks for sharing the beautiful pix...wahh, you are so lucky to have SHG's autographed souvenirs...welcome to the thread, btw :D

Guest charles0702

how tall is song hye gyo? is she really 5'3? other sites says 5'2" or 5'4"..just curious :sweatingbullets:

it's topp secret!! :vicx: just kidding.. i don't think anyone really knows how tall she is cause we have never met her in person.. different websites have different heights.. one member in her says she is about 5'3" while some other members say 5'.. after watching full house and comparing her to bi, i would have to say she is about 5'1" to 5'2"... that is pretty standard for an asian female (all of my sisters and friends are all shorter than 5'1" while i am about 5'5"..

i think she is perfect the way she is... being short makes her so cute.. plus, if she was not short, she wouldn't fit the description for han ji eun.. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

DSC09993.jpg

DSC09995.jpg

DSC09994.jpg

DSC09996.jpg

these are really nice noV...thanks so much for sharing..cant wait to see that autographed poster..hehehehe...

they seem to have better expressions on their faces when they were still in HK..was HK their first stop? coz they seemed much full of energy there...maybe they were jst so so tired.. :(

but u guys are still very lucky to have met her and cth even for only a short while... ;) thanks for sharing ur experiences and pictures with us!

Guest ginachan

whoever got to see her in person is hella LUCKY!! wish she would come to La and promote something...etude make-up, KTF Ever, or Litmus clothing line maybe? wishful thinking...

Guest charles0702

hey you guys.. just went browsing through the internet and found this pix of shk and leslie cheung.. i read the article somewhere that says that they were really good friends and she was devastated when he died.. look how close they are..must have been good friends..

0403enew04p2.gif

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Whoa... is that really SHK? She looks soooo different with that hairstyle. And the lighting and angle is not doing her much justice. Thanx for sharing!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey you guys.. just went browsing through the internet and found this pix of shk and leslie cheung.. i read the article somewhere that says that they were really good friends and she was devastated when he died.. look how close they are..must have been good friends..

0403enew04p2.gif

erm..hu was leslie cheung?

i cant believe that's shk..but it is her..different hairstyle..hehehehe

Guest nadhura

DSC09993.jpg

DSC09995.jpg

DSC09994.jpg

DSC09996.jpg

Man..talk abt luck...how lucky are u?anyway it was really my fault that i didn't even tried to earn for the invitation..oh well..that's all in the past now..I WANT FREEBIES..lol..and wat sucks is that at the sungei wang promo..the couple contestants got 2 posters each..which isn't fair.i wanted a poster.Malaysian soompiers we all should meet up..so that whenever such events ever come again we can come in a big party with all our signs...know wat i mean..wink wink...lol..

ooh.. and i have an idea...we all should write a petition to pmp or 8tv..or whoever it may concern that any such events should be conducted in english so it can be understood by everybody..IMO any foreign stars who come to malaysia should be enjoyed by all malaysians not only a small part of malaysians...i mean come one any type of entertainment no matter in what language should be enjoyed by everyone and understood by all.i mean isn't that wat being in a multiracial country is all abt so we can enjoy everything together.I strongly suggest for a petition!!wat ya'll say?

Guest charles0702

erm..hu was leslie cheung?

i cant believe that's shk..but it is her..different hairstyle..hehehehe

leslie cheung was a very famous hong kong actor and singer.. for some reason, he decided to commit suicide and jumped from a fancy hotel to his death.. :tears: i have seen him in alot of movies and he was my favorite hong kong actor.. he was open about his homosexuality.

sad thing was, when i read an article about his death a long time ago, it mentioned something about song hye kyo.. but back then i didn't know who she was.. i remember it says that she was really good friends with him and she is very heartbroken. :tears: