Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

well they met da fan less than 10 minutes!! yes less than 10 minutes and i was sweating there like a mad man. sighs was further dissapointed when my camera failed me! wasnt a good quality or probally i was at the wrong place to take a photo ><. Haih then da MC did talked in cantonese which i dont understand, tough luck but nvm da less she so PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! it was worth it, skipping my class today! im juz wondering anybody there got their autograph from Her or Him?

there were some lucky fans (i think 6 of them) who WON their autographed poster.... i wondr why they're like very tired and don't have much interaction with the fans.... HK celebs are more friendly in that way..... but i guess SHG is considered a superstar... and their schedule is pretty tight... so i guess that explains their tiredness... but during the interviews on 8tvs and the marriot meet the fans they were not very friendly (esp. SHG).......... this is the only complaint..... :P

there were some lucky fans (i think 6 of them) who WON their autographed poster.... i wondr why they're like very tired and don't have much interaction with the fans.... HK celebs are more friendly in that way..... but i guess SHG is considered a superstar... and their schedule is pretty tight... so i guess that explains their tiredness... but during the interviews on 8tvs and the marriot meet the fans they were not very friendly (esp. SHG).......... this is the only complaint..... :P

Really...?? oohhh....i felt sad to hear the complaint.

Hopefully the fans can forgive them....it's most probably due to their tiredness, that's why ppl see them as if they were unfriendly :(

Guest nadhura

actually yeah..they were pretty much serious the whole time...i was actually frustrated that the whole session was in cantonese..no offence to chinese people..but i mean come on...they should've conducted it in english at least.i was like there the whole time not knowing wat they were saying...and they kept on tossing the freebies to the side..i'm in the middle part!!!aaargh....lol...just wanna get that out of my system..and yeah it was so short...i'm glad i didn't wait there for hours...tho.i wish it was longer and maybe an autograph session.

Guest crazili

actually yeah..they were pretty much serious the whole time...i was actually frustrated that the whole session was in cantonese..no offence to chinese people..but i mean come on...they should've conducted it in english at least.i was like there the whole time not knowing wat they were saying...and they kept on tossing the freebies to the side..i'm in the middle part!!!aaargh....lol...just wanna get that out of my system..and yeah it was so short...i'm glad i didn't wait there for hours...tho.i wish it was longer and maybe an autograph session.

totally.... an autograph session would have been the best.... but for the whole time SHG looked almost like she didn't want to be there... but she's still beautiful as hell.....

hahaha.... i got a lot of freebies from the tea party... and TEA PARTY!!! hahah i can just laugh at the stupid name... they just freaking put two sandwiches and a can drink in the goodie bag...hahahahahahhaha stupid.....

Guest au_revior

i totally agree wit u esp. on da autograph thingy! beside da warm up show(Da couple game saying sarang hae) were much more longer than their public apperance! but anyway she was dead pretty and she talked so soft. i hope da next time she come here there will be AT LEAST an autograph session and da event be conducted in ENGLISH ! but hey she came and i saw here & i couldnt ask for more than that & at least i saw her wit my own eyes although if she perform da 3 bears song that WOULD be so special! & heads up for CTH for being cool although she was da star of da whole thing & u cant blamed them for being tired, our dear hye kyo spend their time touring asian to promote da movie and lucky she stopped here instead of singapore(sry s'pore fans :sweatingbullets: ). Was there more female fans than the man during da 'tea party'?

Guest crazili

i totally agree wit u esp. on da autograph thingy! beside da warm up show(Da couple game saying sarang hae) were much more longer than their public apperance! but anyway she was dead pretty and she talked so soft. i hope da next time she come here there will be AT LEAST an autograph session and da event be conducted in ENGLISH ! but hey she came and i saw here & i couldnt ask for more than that & at least i saw her wit my own eyes although if she perform da 3 bears song that WOULD be so special! & heads up for CTH for being cool although she was da star of da whole thing & u cant blamed them for being tired, our dear hye kyo spend their time touring asian to promote da movie and lucky she stopped here instead of singapore(sry s'pore fans :sweatingbullets: ). Was there more female fans than the man during da 'tea party'?

that goes without saying.... egoistic men are always reluctant to go chase stars... puahahaha

Guest nadhura

^Yeah at the very least i get to see them in PERSON!!!aaaaa...i still can't believe it..but whoa...crazili u're like so lucky..now i know i should've wrote that slogan and faxed it..man...i hope this trip will paved the way for many other actors/singers from korea..

I was like aaaaa...screaming when they came out..and i was also aaaaa...screaming when they left bcoz they shouldn't have left..haha..j/k.

ooh yeah and that saranghae-screaming contest..was hmm....nooo comment..damn i wanted freebies..

Guest soutsada7

she is a true beauty... i was there as well. i was blown away.

i waved and she smiled at me. :wub:

wahhh, thanks for sharing your experience with us naxareth :D welcome to the thread, btw :)

i just got back from the promo at sungei wang...wow!!i am still starstruck..man i bet there was a few malaysian soompiers somewhere..unfortunately i know none of u...omg i still can't believe they were here...post pics soon..mine was so blurry...sucks...malaysian soompiers should have like a get together..so we can know each other..so that when something like this ever arises..we can meet up.know wat i mean.

COME ON!!! POST YOUR PICTURES!!

this is a brilliant idea...yep, Soompiers should group together, so next time there's an even going on, you guys can go together :) welcome to our wonderful thread ;)

well they met da fan less than 10 minutes!! yes less than 10 minutes and i was sweating there like a mad man. sighs was further dissapointed when my camera failed me! wasnt a good quality or probally i was at the wrong place to take a photo ><. Haih then da MC did talked in cantonese which i dont understand, tough luck but nvm da less she so PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! it was worth it, skipping my class today! im juz wondering anybody there got their autograph from Her or Him?

lol, I saw the autograph that li posted earlier, SHG's writing (in English) is very sloppy :lol: welcome back to the thread au_revoir.

c'mon peeps, share more experiences with us.

li: thanks for all sharing all your experience with Hye Gyo with us. She does look so tired, even CTH looks tired as well...kinda understandable, since right after they finished with Hong Kong, they came to Malaysia to do the promo nonstop...not to mention the jetlag :sweatingbullets:

Guest crazili

^Yeah at the very least i get to see them in PERSON!!!aaaaa...i still can't believe it..but whoa...crazili u're like so lucky..now i know i should've wrote that slogan and faxed it..man...i hope this trip will paved the way for many other actors/singers from korea..

I was like aaaaa...screaming when they came out..and i was also aaaaa...screaming when they left bcoz they shouldn't have left..haha..j/k.

ooh yeah and that saranghae-screaming contest..was hmm....nooo comment..damn i wanted freebies..

how come you know about the saranghae screaming contest??/ you were at the tea party????

Guest soutsada7

it really sucks that they didn't conduct the whole thing in English...I mean it's only fair, since not everyone there can understand Cantonese...the organizer for the party really sucks in this :( but I'm glad that at least we have li :winks at li: here who can understand Canto and bridge the gap of my ignorance for me ;) thanks li :D

alrighty li and all my wonderful SHGers...gotta head out to class now (have a midterm tomorrow), but I'm still feeling the after effects of the jitters and excitement I felt for li and the others who had the great opportunity to see SHG in person...will see you guys later and I know for sure this thread's gonna be flooded with more news and pix ;) bye, bye for now and have a wonderful day peeps...

li: I hope you didn't get into too much trouble for missing your lab :(:tears:

Hullo.. Sorry I just barging in but I only wanted to share my say. ^^;

I agree about the so-called 'tea-party' being SO short. I thought we'd play games with CTH & SHG but it's just the fans and the host. It didn't help any that the fanmeeting was mostly conducted in Chinese. I couldn't understand anything~ -_- There was one time during the Q&A session when SHG was asked a question by a fan in Chinese, and then everyone was saying food names ("Nasi lemak!", "Kuey teow!".. even "Bak Kut Teh". xD) so I guessed the fan asked what Malaysian food she likes or something. Clueless, I was.

I don't think they gave out autographs, except for the ones already signed like the posters.

I resorted to take a pix of their signatures on the huge My Girl & I bunting. :P

My pix all came out blurry and grainy. Aish~ T_______T;;;

But yeah.. SHG is really, REALLY pretty~ :wub: CTH is cool. ^_^

I skipped the one at Sg Wang.. but what? They were for about 10 minutes? Only? :blink:

Guest charles0702

wow.. to everyone who attended the get together with shk.. you are so lucky and thanx for the pix.. i think she didn't interactive with her fans maybe cause the language barrier and plus she looks very tired.. i read a couple of pages back that someone posted she is actually pretty in person.. i can imagine.

when will she come to the states.. i hope she knows that she has alot fans here.. even though i am based in houston, i am will to travel anywhere in the u.s. to meet her..

really, people actually got posters with her autograph.. aww, they are so lucky :P

Guest rainz*gurl

the event in sg wang was jus 'so-so'... hmm... they onli appear for a VERY SHORT WHILE!! u guys said it was 10 minutes... but i felt it was onli like 5 minutes... geeeee.... it was really really short... they appeared... talked a tiny bit... then they were gone... din even hav time to blink ma eyes... dunno y i felt like watchin tv when i was there... maybe still cant accept the fact dat such big stars would be standin right in front of ma eyes... i stood there about 2 hours jus to stand right in front.... but i wasnt 'qualify' for da contest cos i didnt went wif a person wif a different gender... *sobs*... the contest r onli for boy girl couples... sigh... the winners got da whole set of full house!!! n they all got signatured posters i think... geee... too bad 4 me... i dint get da postcards n posters too although i stood rite in front... sigh... but really enjoyed standin in da crowd... shoutin about like mad... but i notice not many screamed... cos those ppl standin behind me was like 'so quiet'... cth keep staring to the ceiling... wonder y... fascinated by msia's sky view.. haha.. dunno... but he seem tired n din smile much... shk was cute n pretty!!... her voice is so soft n cute too!! she smile quite a lot.. n i think i saw her lookin at the cth pic i was wavin about... maybe it was me imagining... hehe... but shk looks tall n pretty n fair... she looks slimmer too... n she wore gold high heels... haha... me standin below da stage cant help noticing her shoes... she talked most of da time of dat event... n at one time while she was half way talkin cth poke her n she stop... wondered y... cos i dun understand a single word she said.. n the translator was not any help.... gettin carried away here... hehe... real nice souveniers they got at da party... i saw it when one of da fans there showed it to me.... the booklet of so pretty n they had balloons n bags too... wow... u guys who went to the party really were real lucky... hey li the pics were great!! u stood quite in front!! good for u!! n y din u go stalkin??!! they really went to fatty crab la!! its so near to u!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^holy crap! someone got the whole set of full house???? no way!!!! wat a lucky lucky soul!!! argh!!

oohhh~ i guess that's understandable..with all the jetlag and everything..hmm...suggestion to organizers of these kinda things..LET UR STARS REST! so we fans can have more smiles to remember them by, not tired looking looks, come ON! <_< the poor dears...gaah! but thanks so much for sharing ur experiences with us..

totally.... an autograph session would have been the best.... but for the whole time SHG looked almost like she didn't want to be there... but she's still beautiful as hell.....

hahaha.... i got a lot of freebies from the tea party... and TEA PARTY!!! hahah i can just laugh at the stupid name... they just freaking put two sandwiches and a can drink in the goodie bag...hahahahahahhaha stupid.....

bwahahaha! well..at least u had food..hahaha~ i was actually thinking that it wud be like her anniversary fan meeting ya know? like she and cth wud be giving out stuff to the fans hu were there..giving them out PERSONALLY...*sigh* still, id have loved to have jst stood there and gazed at her...

helloo ... i'm new here.... just want to say hello to all song hye gyo's fans out there.....

hi hi! welcome to the thread! hope we get to see u around here often... ;)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I don't see how pairing them up in your fantasy world would actually bring the two together in real life for hopeful fans. Also don't mind my opinion, since I am not a BiKyo person. :phew: Only Bi and SHK know who they want to date and it's not up to the fans to become matchmakers. We should be happy for them with whoever they choose as their life partner. I am a camper of SSH just like Soutsada but I don't push them together in made up stories or observations. If SHK and Bi really become a couple, then I would be happy for them even though I don't like the pairing that much. But I don't think fans should concoct up fantasy stories of them together when those stories are untrue. This is just solely my opinion and I mean no offense.

Skylar, don't mind what I said. I never said there is any harm in Paulette( I don't know if I could call her that, if not sorry) writing that but it gives fans hope. Their bubbles might burst if SHK or Bi dated or married different people. A lot of female fans have hostility toward other Asian actresses who are linked with Bi if they are not SHG. That is scary.

...Eh...? :unsure:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I don't think callista meant any harm :D Anyway, I visited paulette's blog and I really did enjoy myself - way to go paulette and thanks for taking your time and putting your effort to share with us your creativity and thoughts...I had a blast reading and going through your blog even though I'm more of a SSH shipper ;)

Nice to know I was able to entertain you. :) Thanks for reading!

nancy, here's the link to Paulette's blog...hope you don't mind me posting up the link, Paulette :P

http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/

if you do, just let me know and I'll take it down :sweatingbullets:

No, it's ok. I should be happy that I get free plugging for my blog. hehe.

Yay! Thanx for the fast reply (procrastinating again? :phew: ... hehe... join me!) Hopefully this will feed my Bi-Kyo fantasies.

Don't keep your hopes up, my dear, it's not meant to feed anyone's fantasies. ;) But enjoy reading, anyway.