Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

li.. here u r! am eagerly waiting for the pics :) grainy pun grainy la..thanks for the info :P

*li..felt sorry about the lab class*

yeah... the lecturer has some relli serious issues.... uploading the photos now... wait wait a bit

Guest free_staino

To my fellow filipino here: there's a news bout our beloved song hye kyo at "24 oras" (a news program)... later...i think its about "My girl and I"....

Guest crazili

here are some pictures.... i have another set of pictures but taken with my fren's camera so have to wait for those... i think she took better pictures than me because she stood in front....

pic11.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic9.jpg

Siggy.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic1.jpg

goodybag.jpg

HIE.... people.... just got back from Marriot....

omg SHE GLOWs....... she is much much prettier in real life PICTURES DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE... omg.... my jaws freaking dropped when she entered the hall (small crowd there were like 100? of us only).... snapped grainy and shakey pictures because everyone was pushing and shoving like mad... she wore a white dress omg she freaking looked like an angel... voice was soft and sweet... and she is like FRAGILE or something.... you can say she's very delicate... yes delicate is the right word!!!!! very small built..... delicate!!!!!!

had a relli relli short interview and left about 15 minutes later.... very very short meeting... answered a few mundane questions about the movie hahah...

prolly daunted by the over-eager fans who were snapping pictures like nobody's business..... cant help it she's just too beautiful.... CTH looked like he was just there as a bodyguard or something no offense CTH's fans cos everyone was shouting HYE GYO sshi..... hahahah.... and the scrapbook cannot be passed to her personally because the organisers disallowed it but all the presents were given to them through the staff.....

just finished watching an interview of her on 8tv.... she looked bored and tired nevertheless still beautiful as ever..... i don't have the facilities to record the interview so hopefully someone else would have done it

i will upload pictures shortly... sorry they're relli grainy i will wait for pics from my frens camera as well....

im skipping the public meet the fans session at Sungei Wang 7.30pm because of some stuff to do but anem will be there to snap pics of her...... for us.... :)... i think i will get into trouble for skipping today's lab class but i will not regret it...........

Thanks so much for sharing your time with Hye Kyo. I so envy you! I can't imagine what she's like in person... she sounds too good to be true. :)

• Like 1

Guest sweet_treats1812

morning everyone!!!

she is a true beauty... i was there as well. i was blown away.

i waved and she smiled at me. :wub:

lucky u!!! :lol:

HIE.... people.... just got back from Marriot....

omg SHE GLOWs....... she is much much prettier in real life PICTURES DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE... omg.... my jaws freaking dropped when she entered the hall (small crowd there were like 100? of us only).... snapped grainy and shakey pictures because everyone was pushing and shoving like mad... she wore a white dress omg she freaking looked like an angel... voice was soft and sweet... and she is like FRAGILE or something.... you can say she's very delicate... yes delicate is the right word!!!!! very small built..... delicate!!!!!!

had a relli relli short interview and left about 15 minutes later.... very very short meeting... answered a few mundane questions about the movie hahah...

prolly daunted by the over-eager fans who were snapping pictures like nobody's business..... cant help it she's just too beautiful.... CTH looked like he was just there as a bodyguard or something no offense CTH's fans cos everyone was shouting HYE GYO sshi..... hahahah.... and the scrapbook cannot be passed to her personally because the organisers disallowed it but all the presents were given to them through the staff.....

just finished watching an interview of her on 8tv.... she looked bored and tired nevertheless still beautiful as ever..... i don't have the facilities to record the interview so hopefully someone else would have done it

i will upload pictures shortly... sorry they're relli grainy i will wait for pics from my frens camera as well....

im skipping the public meet the fans session at Sungei Wang 7.30pm because of some stuff to do but anem will be there to snap pics of her...... for us.... :)... i think i will get into trouble for skipping today's lab class but i will not regret it...........

wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:li, thanks for sharing ur experience with us! and im so glad the scrapbook managed to get to shk and cth thru their staff..and thanks for the pics by the way! she looks tired in some of those..and i must say, that dress makes her look so delicate indeed...

waaah! u are so so lucky!!! ooohhh~ there's that pictures dont do her justice thing agen..waaah!!!

thank u so much for sharing this with us!!! now we're gonna have to wait for anem :lol:

Guest nadhura

i just got back from the promo at sungei wang...wow!!i am still starstruck..man i bet there was a few malaysian soompiers somewhere..unfortunately i know none of u...omg i still can't believe they were here...post pics soon..mine was so blurry...sucks...malaysian soompiers should have like a get together..so we can know each other..so that when something like this ever arises..we can meet up.know wat i mean.

COME ON!!! POST YOUR PICTURES!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^oohh~ lucky u!

how was it???

hey li!! see ya down there...hehehe...was there an autograph signing session? coz i saw that pic with shk's autograph u posted earlier...

Guest crazili

宋慧喬來馬最愛“肥佬蟹”

updated:2006-02-28 15:06:07 MYT

(吉隆坡訊)宋慧喬及車太鉉難得來馬宣傳電影《藍色警報》,卻因限制拍照時間,加上媒體眾多而出現混亂場面,讓拍照時間差點被腰斬,兩位主角臉上盡顯無奈。為了緩和氣氛,大會這時安排播放《藍色警報》片段,兩人在這空檔爭取時間整理頭髮,看片段時還邊看邊展露笑顏,才讓新聞發佈會恢復輕鬆氣氛。

宋慧喬及車太鉉早上11時30分登場,車太鉉披上綠色外套,而宋慧喬一身黑色洋裝顯得淑女端莊,類似她在韓劇《浪漫滿屋》後期的打扮。由於他們這次只挑香港、豕茼閮峸鶧磭韃q影《藍色警報》,所以馬來西亞一站特別邀請新加坡媒體前來採訪。大會限制在受訪時間時不能拍照,只有在倒香檳及簽海報2個環節才可拍照,而宋慧喬謝絕一切私人問題,雖然大會“恩準”媒體發問有關車太鉉婚事的問題,卻希望焦點仍放在電影上。

宋慧喬不需要翻譯?

在三大語言源流媒體齊集的盛大新聞發佈會上,雖然大會準備了華語及英語翻譯員,但整個過程卻明顯忽略英語翻譯這一塊,更沒把中文問題及答案再翻譯成英語照顧馬來報及西報媒體,實屬美中不足。

有趣的是,在新聞發佈會結束前,一西報媒體問宋慧喬,對自己成為很多女影迷的榜樣有何看法?宋慧喬未經翻譯就已經開心的笑出來,反而是該英語翻譯員錯愕了片刻。結果該西報媒體重問一遍,宋慧喬才給出簡短答案,表示自己對此感到非常開心榮幸。

陪車太鉉來度蜜月?

宋慧喬及車太鉉一到場就先以韓語向大家問好,宋慧喬表示自己並非第一次來馬,但卻是第一次為電影來此宣傳。而車太鉉表示很喜歡大馬的環境,並希望以後有機會能來此遊玩。

由於宋慧喬有親戚在大馬居住,所以她稱得上是大馬的常客,她對著名的“肥佬蟹”印象深刻,直讚“很好吃!”她說:“我常來大馬都會去‘血拼’!”

之前車太炫在香港曾指當地狗仔隊無所不在,所以不會考慮到香港度蜜月,不知他會不會考慮來馬度蜜月?他笑說:“如果你們(指媒體)願意出經費給我,或許我會來!”記者遂請宋慧喬為這位準新郎提供一些意見,她先是笑答:“那是要我跟著他們一塊來這裡度蜜月咯!”然後才讚說:“大馬真是一個好地方!”

難忘吻戲

第一次拍電影的宋慧喬,表示和車太鉉合作很愉快,而且這次都到海邊去拍攝,讓她覺得很開心又好玩,並對自己在片中和車太鉉接吻的一幕感到最是難忘。“第一次拍電影,就把作品帶來大馬介紹給大家,希望大家能感受影片的溫馨和用心。”

而車太鉉不忘讚宋慧喬非常漂亮,整個拍攝過程也很順利。“由於我們多在島上取景,所以邊拍邊玩,大家都玩得很開心。”他很開心有這麼多媒體出席這次的《藍色警報》新聞發佈會,希望大家繼續支持韓片和他們的作品。

問起韓國政府屈於美國壓力,將規定的韓國電影配額制減半,韓國電影明星逐個走上街頭抗議,他們對此有何想法時,車太鉉嚴肅代答說“我們韓國藝人非常支持這行動,我們努力把韓片介紹給海外,也勤到海外宣傳我們的影片,希望讓韓國政府知道,我們韓片在海外非常受歡迎。”而宋慧喬也表示自己的意願和車太鉉一樣。

source: sinchew daily

OMG she likes to eat at a restaurant near my house... a restaurant famous for its crabs.... ahhaha.... i heard from some fans that she's there NOW... eating......

Guest sweet_treats1812

^waaaah! cant read cant read! :sweatingbullets:

hahaha~ but the article says she's eating at a restaurant smwhere??? go stalking li! ^^

omg, smthing's wrong with my brain..so early in the morning and im getting all these crazy ideas..im off to skul in a bit! see u guys later! :lol:

Guest crazili

^waaaah! cant read cant read! :sweatingbullets:

hahaha~ but the article says she's eating at a restaurant smwhere??? go stalking li! ^^

omg, smthing's wrong with my brain..so early in the morning and im getting all these crazy ideas..im off to skul in a bit! see u guys later! :lol:

nah the article says she LIKES eating there etc etc maybe i'll tranlate it later when i have the time.... is from the press conference.... it was quite hilarious....

I WAS TOLD by a fan that she is eating thr.... and its near... but nah.... don't think i want to disturb her while she's eating... hope she comes to eat at my restaurant next time puahahahaha..... i'll give her free meals....

Guest nadhura

Why haven't anybody posted any of their pictures in malaysia..i'll start then...

my camera sucked so bad...most of my pictures are so blurry...

before they arrive.i was standing at the stairs testing the camera

p2280032edit7jr.jpg

the best picture i took

p2280033edit19vt.jpg

both of them looking at different directions...oh man..hmm cth was actually looking up and waving at people on th upper levels..how nice...well he didn't wave yet in this picture tho.

p2280037edit1bk.jpg

another sucky picture that actually turn out quite alrite then the other blurry ones...my camera totally sucks

p2280040edit8so.jpg

Another one

p2280042edit1bi.jpg

they're leaving..i was like NOOOOOO!!!!!lol oh well..i guess they were tired..they look tired tho..

p2280044edit1uu.jpg

that's all i have...to those who went there...show us your pictures..SHARE!! SHARE!!!

p/s:Malaysian soompiers should pm me so we can get together...hehe..a suggestion.

Why haven't anybody posted any of their pictures in malaysia..i'll start then...

my camera sucked so bad...most of my pictures are so blurry...

before they arrive.i was standing at the stairs testing the camera

p2280032edit7jr.jpg

the best picture i took

p2280033edit19vt.jpg

both of them looking at different directions...oh man..hmm cth was actually looking up and waving at people on th upper levels..how nice...well he didn't wave yet in this picture tho.

p2280037edit1bk.jpg

another sucky picture that actually turn out quite alrite then the other blurry ones...my camera totally sucks

p2280040edit8so.jpg

Another one

p2280042edit1bi.jpg

they're leaving..i was like NOOOOOO!!!!!lol oh well..i guess they were tired..they look tired tho..

p2280044edit1uu.jpg

that's all i have...to those who went there...show us your pictures..SHARE!! SHARE!!!

p/s:Malaysian soompiers should pm me so we can get together...hehe..a suggestion.

Thanks for the pics...nadbagus. They are very nice...can see both of them clearly. :)

SHK is so pretty tonite...:wub: How i wish i'm back in KL...to see her....sigh...

CTH is very funny in one of the pics which he looked up..... :lol: I guess there must be a lot of funny moments during the session, rite??..since CTH is a very funny person.... :lol:

How long did they meet the fans in Sungai Wang??

When will they leave Msia??

Guest au_revior

well they met da fan less than 10 minutes!! yes less than 10 minutes and i was sweating there like a mad man. sighs was further dissapointed when my camera failed me! wasnt a good quality or probally i was at the wrong place to take a photo ><. Haih then da MC did talked in cantonese which i dont understand, tough luck but nvm da less she so PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! it was worth it, skipping my class today! im juz wondering anybody there got their autograph from Her or Him?