Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest dangdut_asik

iyaa..tentu aja bisa ngerti bahasa Indonesia..akar kita sama bukan..Nusantara :D (jujurnya gue banyak nonton movie Indo,drama serta dengar musiknya :lol: ternyata udah beri kesan kepada gue!)you'd be surprised at how many malaysians understands bah. indonesia nowadays

thanks Diah..aww..dont be jealous..one day you'll get to meet her too..i hope all of us here will get a chance to see her in person one day *fingers crossed* :)

ok girls..i'm outta here too..wish us luck!

hahaha omo...girl I'm surprised... ur Indo is good... jago banget hehehe :P

yeah.. I do hope to meet her too one day... and hopefully u'll see Bi in person as well(I already have that accomplished at Rainy Day concert in NY :P)

have tons of fun! aja aja!! good luck~ laporannya di tunggu yach ~ ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey everyone hu's online right now! :lol:

wow...wonder wat u guys are saying there in indo and malay...hahahaha~

anyways..wow..it's almost time for them to meet shk and cth! dang..y is malaysia so far? :huh:

Guest soutsada7

Skylar, don't mind what I said. I never said there is any harm in Paulette( I don't know if I could call her that, if not sorry) writing that but it gives fans hope. Their bubbles might burst if SHK or Bi dated or married different people. A lot of female fans have hostility toward other Asian actresses who are linked with Bi if they are not SHG. That is scary.

whoa really? :blink: wow, that's crazy to be that extreme :vicx: that is scary...

It's close...the actual spelling is 귀여워. It's a 구+ㅣ= 귀, rather than 구 + ㅓ. Small difference that if you blink you'll miss it. :D

welcome to the thread p_ballereena and thanks for the spelling ;)

hi everyone!

i'm at a cybercafe right now..frantically trying to find the messages for CTH.i'm afraid my book will be NOWHERE near Li's beautiful work..sorry CTH's fans..but considering the very,very imited time time i have..and this cybercafe is quite away from my house..arghhh i'll be lucky enough if i'm able to complete it!! :wacko: i'm afraid it's going to be a very simple,random work..oh well..at least i'll get the messages across right? :(

ok..no time for more..wish me all the best..cant wait to meet SHK..and Li!! :D

wahh, anem I'm so excited for both you and li :D I think that CTH will be happy because the messages are filled with his fans' love, so don't worry about that...just do your best ;)

I'm also a Bikyo dreamer... but if Bi and SHG dated other people.. I'd be happy for them. Paulette's blog of them is made for entertainment and it's not to be taken seriously... I go there regularly and always enjoy reading what she writes.. there's NO "made up stories" it's all just pure fun observations. For "made up stories" there's a fanfic section in soompi. Besides.. she doesn't always talk about them.. there's other interesting stuff going on in her life as well. She can write whatever da hell she wants it's her blog .. people can choose to read it or not. did she force people to go to her blog? no. and I think she made a clear disclaimer that her post was aimed for the Bikyo dreamers.. the antis shouldn't even bother and waste their time in her blog :rolleyes::phew:

hahaha naoise.. I see u here too ;) eh bow gue bete banget sama tu anak gue rasa loe tahu lah siapa yang gue omongin... kalo kasih komen gak pernah bagus gemes banget deh

the scrapbook was really nice!!!! can't wait to hear the report guys ;)

I didn't care about the other actresses who worked with Bi... he was linked with GHJ (the girl in sangdoo) wayyyy before the whole Bi-kYO thing started... even when he had that hot kissing scene with SMA in IJUKSA.. I only had a heart attack hehehe but I didn't hate SMA because of that.. I just thought she was extremely lucky and she looked good with Bi in that drama.

if u wanna talk about crazy.. take a look at DBSK fans... when Yunho did a Banjun drama with Bin.. they were suppose to have a kissing scene as part of the script but fans got so jealous of the idea that they sent text messages to Bin threatening her that if she kissed Yunho.. the fans are gonna hurt her. Bin got so scared that she pleaded with the director to cut out the kissing scene. There was even a news article about that incident. Now that's what I call scary.

I don't think callista meant any harm :D Anyway, I visited paulette's blog and I really did enjoy myself - way to go paulette and thanks for taking your time and putting your effort to share with us your creativity and thoughts...I had a blast reading and going through your blog even though I'm more of a SSH shipper ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

it's 11:30 right now for me..id luv to stay up later and be on "shk and cth malaysia news report alert"..but i have class tomorrow and i need to go to sleep! :tears:

im sure anem and li and everyone else hu's going there are getting ready by now...so..il jst have to call it a day u guys! hope to see this thread flooded with pics tomorrow morning when i wake up..gud night everyone!!! :lol:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

common you guys.. stop the arguing ^^

let's keep this thread as a happy place.. LOL I know I'm cheesy.. :P

there are some newsclips up in Hyesa about their visit to HK.. goo check them out ^__^

ohh and I'm soo excited for you guys who are meeting her today!! have fun!! ^___^

edit: random.. but does anyone know how to make cuts in a video clip??

like if I want to make a cut of one part of a vid..??

Guest charles0702

i have been away for a couple of hours and seemed liked i miss alot... :blink:

hey soustada, that cd cover design your sis made was really pretty.. i wish i could do something like that.. tell your sis thanx for help us shk fans.. :D

hey candy.. see's you.. it's about 11 pm over here and i just got out of a rockets game.. hope you have a good sleep. :D

as for shk dating, it doesn't matter who she dates as long as she is happy.. it is true that us fans have an idea for who she should go with, for instance, i would die if she went with wonbin and my sister would die if she went with song seung hun.. whoever she goes with, i hope she finds her match.. and i was laughing when i read that she wanted a boyfriend for her birthday :D

Guest soutsada7

common you guys.. stop the arguing ^^

let's keep this thread as a happy place.. LOL I know I'm cheesy.. :P

there are some newsclips up in Hyesa about their visit to HK.. goo check them out ^__^

ohh and I'm soo excited for you guys who are meeting her today!! have fun!! ^___^

edit: random.. but does anyone know how to make cuts in a video clip??

like if I want to make a cut of one part of a vid..??

yeah, I completely agree with you jaimie...anyway, I've never tried to cut out parts of a vid before, but my friend uses dvdremake :)

hi tammie :waves at you happily: wow, a rocket's game? cool...I've never been to a game before, except the A's baseball game :D

Guest dangdut_asik

as for shk dating, it doesn't matter who she dates as long as she is happy.. it is true that us fans have an idea for who she should go with, for instance, i would die if she went with wonbin and my sister would die if she went with song seung hun.. whoever she goes with, i hope she finds her match.. and i was laughing when i read that she wanted a boyfriend for her birthday :D

hahaha.. when I watched endless love.. omg... I was jealous that SHG was stuck between two HOT guys Won Bin and SSH :P I was confused.. didn't know whether I wanted her character to end up with WB or SSH.. tough choice..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I don't see any concoct up stories in there at all. All I can see is harmless observations to have fun :D Paulette has said not to take anything she wrote there seriously.

For me personally, I read Pau's blog and had fun & laughs, but does it give me additional hope etc......ermmm no. I think people are not that easily affected.

Too bad about the crazy Bi-Kyo shippers whom you have met on the the other forums, but please don't let the "drop of ink ruin the whole jar of milk" for you ^^ Most Bi-Kyo shippers I've met will be happy whomever both end up with, we just want them to be happy.

I can't wait to hear the report what SHG's reaction when she receive the scrapbook tonight :w00t: Has she arrived in Malaysia yet?

Can someone please give me the link to the blog? I'd like to read some of the observations. I remember reading someone's observation about them in the FH thread before the big crash and it was really fun and interesting.

Guest soutsada7

Can someone please give me the link to the blog? I'd like to read some of the observations. I remember reading someone's observation about them in the FH thread before the big crash and it was really fun and interesting.

nancy, here's the link to Paulette's blog...hope you don't mind me posting up the link, Paulette :P

http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/

if you do, just let me know and I'll take it down :sweatingbullets:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

nancy, here's the link to Paulette's blog...hope you don't mind me posting up the link, Paulette :P

http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/

if you do, just let me know and I'll take it down :sweatingbullets:

Yay! Thanx for the fast reply (procrastinating again? :phew: ... hehe... join me!) Hopefully this will feed my Bi-Kyo fantasies.

Ok, guys never mind what I said earlier and soutsada is right in that I meant no harm but was just merely stating what I think. Seeing how I am the minority here while most of you are BiKyoers, I better shut up before things get more tensed. :) I have no bad thoughts about BiKyoers here so don't be offended. But I am still firm in my opinion. I love Bi and SHG seperately but the thought of them together is not what I think about the most. If they do get together, best of luck to them then since it's about time they think about dating.

Yay! Thanx for the fast reply (procrastinating again? :phew: ... hehe... join me!) Hopefully this will feed my Bi-Kyo fantasies.

Nancy, if you don't mind, i would love to join you in procrastinating and BiKyo fantasies :phew:

anyway, let's all move on and continue to support whoever we wish to support :)

hey there!!!!!!!!!!

there's a question i would like know the answer.

in AUTUMN IN MY HEART ......the kids that play the part of song hye kyo and song seung hun when they

are small, as i know the small girl name is.........forget.....but she acted a lot of movies such as INNOCENT

STEPS, the other one is she acted with kim rae won and sooo on.

ok, what happen to that little boy who plays the part of song seung hun when he was small?

does anyone knows about him???? what is his name? how old is he rite now?? does he still act or.....

Like miss boukham say the last project i saw of that little boy is during the glass slippers show. But i not sure what he is currently are doing now, maybe he wanted to concentrate on his studies?

And this is for your info, his name is Choi Woo Sook and he born in 1985 the same year as me. hehe..... :P

And for those who get to see SHK in action, u one such lucky person man. I was really hoping that she will drop by to singapore but i guess not lol. :(

And i do agree with miss boukham, we should all juz be happy for whoever shk will end up too. There no need to get so tensed up here :)

Guest soutsada7

Ok, guys never mind what I said earlier and soutsada is right in that I meant no harm but was just merely stating what I think. Seeing how I am the minority here while most of you are BiKyoers, I better shut up before things get more tensed. :) I have no bad thoughts about BiKyoers here so don't be offended. But I am still firm in my opinion. I love Bi and SHG seperately but the thought of them together is not what I think about the most. If they do get together, best of luck to them then since it's about time they think about dating.

yeah, I completely agree with you that whoever they end up with is fine with me as long as they're happy anyway...I think that Bi did a great job on FH as a new actor and he's a great singer and SHG is a great actress. Although I'm not a bi-kyo camper, I'd be happy if they were to get together and I'd also be happy if they were to go out with someone else :)

gahh, I feel so excited for li and the other members already...wonder how they're feeling right now :D

Like miss boukham say the last project i saw of that little boy is during the glass slippers show. But i not sure what he is currently are doing now, maybe he wanted to concentrate on his studies?

And this is for your info, his name is Choi Woo Sook and he born in 1985 the same year as me. hehe..... :P

And for those who get to see SHK in action, u one such lucky person man. I was really hoping that she will drop by to singapore but i guess not lol. :(

And i do agree with miss boukham, we should all juz be happy for whoever shk will end up too. There no need to get so tensed up here :)

wow, thanks for the info...that little boy was so cute too. Welcome to our wonderful thread, btw, juma48 :D

Guest ginachan

iyaa..tentu aja bisa ngerti bahasa Indonesia..akar kita sama bukan..Nusantara :D (jujurnya gue banyak nonton movie Indo,drama serta dengar musiknya :lol: ternyata udah beri kesan kepada gue!)you'd be surprised at how many malaysians understands bah. indonesia nowadays

thanks Diah..aww..dont be jealous..one day you'll get to meet her too..i hope all of us here will get a chance to see her in person one day *fingers crossed* :)

ok girls..i'm outta here too..wish us luck!

omg..haha hi there my fellow indonesian..:) :;waves hello:: :P