Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

prettiest has to be nam sang mi. shes amazingly pretty in "the sweet spy" ...

1_pho_sweets_h03.jpg

NamSungMi4.jpg

Namsangmi2.jpg

Nam Sang Mi is indeed a beauty but SHG would always be number 1 as the prettiest Korean actress. :sweatingbullets:

Message to Cha Tae Hyun from dashuu:

your name: karolin h.

soompi s/n: dashuu

nationality: german

fav SHG/CTH drama/movie: lovers concerto

personal message to either SHG/CTH or both: Good Luck to you! And congratulations on your wedding tae-hyun, i hope you may come to visit germany one day ^^v

^wee, another message to Cha Tae Hyun :D

Guest soutsada7

Nam Sang Mi is indeed a beauty but SHG would always be number 1 as the prettiest Korean actress. :sweatingbullets:

gotta agree with you callista, though Nam Sang Mi is also pretty :D lol, the first pix of NSM reminded me of Lee Da Hae from My Girl when she was posing 007 with LDW :P

Guest crazili

hey... i read from cth thread dat he wasnt dat happy cos most of da fans onli greeted shk... hehe... hope it doesnt happen in msia...

is da scrapbook onli for shk???

can i add a msg for cth???

i was thinkin food as present... but hmm... i m still thinkin...

in my uni computer lab now.... they changed the monitors to LCD ones... yayay!!!!!!!!!!!

FOOD>?????? wat??? you gonna give her rojak??? hahaha.... hey cute idea.. not bad... i'll prolly get a packet of nasi lemak for her... hahaha...

anyways.... so excited just looking at SHG's HK pics... omg i cant believe that i will be able to meet her in less than 28 hours....

counting down................!!!!! aja aja!!!!

Guest charles0702

i have to agree with sweetmemories when she says shk will always be her #1 pretty korean actress.. i didn't know we could have left a message for cth in here until i saw miss b message, so here is mine:

here's a message from me to CTH :

Soompi SN: Charles0702

Fav. Moive: Actually, it is a drama "the prince's first love"

Future Role: an action, heroic figure and a comedy role with shk

Message: I wish you happiness and congratulations on your engagement. Of all the actors I have watched, you are by far the funniest and you have the best personality.. i hope i get to see you in a new project again. I wish you nothing but the best. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

we respect ur views, but this is the shk thread..so ul have to forgive us for being biased... :lol:

anyhow~ thanks for all the pics u guys! wow! so many pics in one day already! those photographers are fast! :w00t: i want some korean food now too...

waaah! less than 28 hours til u guys from malaysia get to see her!!! make sure those cameras are loaded..and batteries! very important stuff!

Guest charles0702

we respect ur views, but this is the shk thread..so ul have to forgive us for being biased... :lol:

nicely put candy.. :D we in the shk thread think she's the prettiest.. we're pretty biased when it comes to shk :lol:

anyhow~ thanks for all the pics u guys! wow! so many pics in one day already! those photographers are fast! :w00t: i want some korean food now too...

i actually craved korean food after seeing the pix (funny thing is, i am not korean) :D

waaah! less than 28 hours til u guys from malaysia get to see her!!! make sure those cameras are loaded..and batteries! very important stuff!

Guest lornranger

^^ awaiting the flood of pictures!!! :D If possible do post it on imageshack as it doesn't have that little bandwidth limit as photobucket.

Guest soutsada7

^^ awaiting the flood of pictures!!! :D If possible do post it on imageshack as it doesn't have that little bandwidth limit as photobucket.

yeah, thanks for all the beautiful pix...adding to my collection...I don't use photobucket anymore; I use filelodge and phototrail now and they work beautifully ;)

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

i can try to convince you all i want until my face is blue that it is SHG

and you in vice versa

but that is useless, isn't it? :rolleyes:

anyway, welcome, i noticed that your first post is dedicated to SHG's thread... :blink:

SHK looks lovely with her hair in soft waves. I am not liking the bun hairstyle on her. :blink:

By the way, has anyone ordered the "My girl and I" DVD? I tried looking for it in YesAsia.com but could not find it. Please post the link in case I just missed it.

Thanks!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

lol welcome!

pretty random haha

I like Nam Sang Mi too :)

but I like Song Hye Kyo better lol well considering that I'm in this thread almost everyday :P

SHK looks lovely with her hair in soft waves. I am not liking the bun hairstyle on her. :blink:

By the way, has anyone ordered the "My girl and I" DVD? I tried looking for it in YesAsia.com but could not find it. Please post the link in case I just missed it.

Thanks!

I think the tentative date for the YesAsia release is March 30, but I'm not sure. :D

EDIT: I found the link on YesAsia, and yeah, the expected release date is March 30, 2006. This is the link: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1004107369/

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Thanks!

Yeah, I like the soft curls but not the bun. Makes her look a lot like a librarian w/ that hairstyle :o . Anyways, I can't find "My Girl & I" on yesasia either. I've tried searching under the different titles and even under SHK but nothing comes up for that. Can someone please share the direct link to that page on yesasia. Thanx!

Edit: NVM... thesnowcrane beat me to it! Thanx!

And have fun to those who will be seeing CTH & SHK tomorrow! I'm sure i've told you how jealous I am, but gah! I am so jealous! hehe... please takes lots of pictures and share them! You will be doing a great disservice if you keep the beautiful pictures of SHK to yourself! :lol:

This is the link for those who want to have a look at the photos of the APM function held in HK yesterday. We took it ourselves. Enjoy !! Looking forward to photos of Hyekyo in Malaysia and Bangkok.

But please do not post the photo elsewhere

APM function

http://www.fotop.net/snoopycat/060226

Thanks for the pics, and welcome to the thread wloi!! Hye Kyo looks beautiful as usual, in spite of the hair xD. It must have been great seeing SHK and CTH in person... :P. Would you care to share your experience? :D