Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

APM Promotional Pics:

hongkongxlo1083ek.jpg

en0227c15ty.jpg

ul129qm.jpg

m816391sp1us.jpg

m816392sp6gu.jpg

20060227fp012rp.jpg

APM (a large shopping mall named APM in HK) held a movie promotion 3:00 PM on 2/26 .

credits: hyesa.com

.. I don't like her hair.. o.o

Guest sweet_treats1812

^me too... :( it looks a little too tight on her head or smthing..ahihihi

cth's hair looks too windblown too :unsure:

anyways~ i hope my girl and i does well in hongkong...

Guest charles0702

thanx everyone who posted pix of shk in hong kong.. cth looks so adorable. :P

soustada, no hurry with the banner.. tell your sis that i appreciate it and looking forward.. i think naoise posted a banner of shk and wonbin wearing the beanie.. does it look like that..

by the way, shk indeed does like tired.. i hope she gets the rest and relaxation tht she needs..

Guest soutsada7

thanks for the pix Jamie...not really liking her skirt nor her hair and she looks so tired :( Hope she gets more rest and hope her movie gets the accolation it deserves :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

their schedule sounds hectic seeing as how they're in hongkong now then they shud be in malaysia by tuesday...that's like whoa! :blink:

but then i hope she gets to view some sights and take new pics...and i really really hope my girl and i does well in the countries she and cth visits! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Can someone upload My Girl and I again? Thank you very much.

I'm trying my best to reup the movie, but the web host that I used kept on dying on me :tears: guess I can try again, so just check back in this thread once in a while :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Pau, just visited your blog. LMAO I love all your theories & observations! I think I have pretty much memorized all Bi's public photos, but still didn't realize about their similar HK outfits before visiting your blog :lol:

See what I mean about being scared of myself? :ph34r:

APM Promotional Pics:

en0227c15ty.jpg

APM (a large shopping mall named APM in HK) held a movie promotion 3:00 PM on 2/26 .

.. I don't like her hair.. o.o

I don't like this look, either. It's circa- All In. I love All In, but I don't like her look there. She looks about 10 years older than what she really is.

wahh, I love this pix and the rest of SSH's...gahh, such a hottie :wub: lol, I'm forcing my sis to make the cd cover right now and she'll get to the banners as soon as she finishes...muwahahaha, this is her punishment for coming home late last night :evil chuckles: :P

Cool, I can't wait to see the banners. *Excited* :lol:

'My Girl & I' Press Conference in Hong Kong!

shk12jj.jpg

shk28yx.jpg

shk30zi.jpg

shk46ea.jpg

shk52tz.jpg

ul114ct.jpg

1220060226227787111jb.jpg

r2489882027qy.jpg

hongkongxlo1083ek.jpg

She looks radiant here. The makeup is simple yet stunning and she always has that glow around her. :) I don't like it when she has on too thick and heavy makeup.

And the award for laser beam eyesight goes to........ *drumrolls*

Paulette! :D

You're seriously scaring me with how you noticed every details. That person must be CTH's friend then and most probably shopping buddy :lol:

Paulette does deserve that award :lol:

(i love your blog btw... :phew: )

here's a message from me to CTH :wub: :

Soompi SN: Miss Bouakham

Fav. Moive: My Sassy Girl

Future Role: a dark, mysterious type figure

Message: Hello Tae Hyun. I just wanted you to know that I first saw you as a supporting cast in "I'm Still Loving You" and I was very drawn to your performance. Later, I discovered you in "Into the Sunlight" and was very happy. From then on, I followed your works, whether it is "Lover's Concerto" "My Sassy Girl" to "Prince's First Love." You are a talented actor and I wish you happiness in everything you pursue!

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. does anyone in here know where i can get some pretty avitars of shk.. i am trying to find an avitar with the recent picture of her wearing the brown/beige beanie when she visited hong kong..

hey naoise, i love the banner you did of shk and wonbin.. it is so cute. :D

Guest charles0702

17806.jpg

17929.jpg

hi tammie! see you're online *waves*

i kneekey..see you too and waves.. :D by the way, i didn't catch your name.. thanx for posting those pretty pix of song hye kyo.. i have been trying to find more new pix of her on the internet so i can post it but no luck :(