Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Soutsada ssi, feel free to save away, you don't need to ask ^^ You are making me feel guilty for saving many images without asking now hahahaha :P

Thanks for the latest piccies. Is that her fan who screamed like mad with excitement?

se04022606big0zl.jpg

Guest amyliaz

Happy birthday Song Hye Gyo unnie!!! :D May all your dreams come true and continue wowing us with your beauty and talent. AJA AJA FIGHTING! ^^

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Thanks for the latest piccies. Is that her fan who screamed like mad with excitement?

se04022606big0zl.jpg

I dunno who that guy is, but look...! He's wearing the same shoes as CTH's. :D

Guest honey_ping

Thanks for all the latest SHK's pictures and she's really glowing and looked so friendly towards everyone....she's smiling happily in front of all her fans and cameras............

Can't wait for more latest pictures, especially for her trip to Malaysia............soon!

I dunno who that guy is, but look...! He's wearing the same shoes as CTH's. :D

And the award for laser beam eyesight goes to........ *drumrolls*

Paulette! :D

You're seriously scaring me with how you noticed every details. That person must be CTH's friend then and most probably shopping buddy :lol:

Thanks for the pic of SHG & SSH in hanboks, I've never seen it before. Is that from a CF?

Guest fatgrrl_slim

And the award for laser beam eyesight goes to........ *drumrolls*

Paulette! :D

You're seriously scaring me with how you noticed every details. That person must be CTH's friend then and most probably shopping buddy :lol:

Thanks for the pic of SHG & SSH in hanboks, I've never seen it before. Is that from a CF?

I'm actually starting to get scared of myself, too. Visit my blog and you'll know why. ;) (note: if you hate Bi-Kyo, don't go there. ;) )

Guest ryan2great

Happy birthday Song Hye Gyo unnie!!! :D May all your dreams come true and continue wowing us with your beauty and talent. AJA AJA FIGHTING! ^^

they also go here in Taiwan with the same clothes,maybe after Hongkong then go here,she is really beautiful, they go here to promote their movie.

I'm actually starting to get scared of myself, too. Visit my blog and you'll know why. ;) (note: if you hate Bi-Kyo, don't go there. ;) )

Love your blog, paulette! I bookmarked it so I can check from time to time. :D

You're right about this Won Bin-SHK and SSH-SHK thing. There is no way that something will happen between those two guys and Hye Kyo as both men are in the military. I guess, it's just that both pairs look awesome together, so fans cannot help but wish for some real-life romance.

Guest crazili

tml i will be starting my new semester after a long long long long break...... hahahahahahah...... (off topic)

neways.... tml i will try to do up the scrapbook thingie and will finish the thing hopefully in time for the tea party.....

soutsada... how is your sis' progress on the cd cover thingie...??

the day of SHG's arrival is nearing........ im soooo excited!!!!!!

Guest rainz*gurl

i saw on tv dat shk n cth is goin to be interviewed live on 8e-news at 6pm... is da 8tv studio at bandar utama??.. wanna go stalking?? teehee... :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hyekyo87 and LukSHK, you guys are sooo lucky to see SHK in person!!! Please take pics, 'kay? :D All I can do is hope she'll be in the U.S. someday. :P

Aww, thanks, candy! :]. I love yours too! Is it just a nickname? Oh well, I love it regardless. :D

Hi soutsada!!! :waves furiously:

nope, candy is actually my second name...it's become a nickname too since most people call me that ^ __ ^

Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun in Hong Kong!

26ma103ee.jpg

26ma248lx.jpg

0226enew06b17ff.jpg

26ec10p10new1ts.jpg

se04022603big9uu.jpg

se04022606big0zl.jpg

26ec10p209mf.jpg

318445113134017ap.jpg

26ec10p301sf.jpg

^ some shk fans in HK

I like her outfit :)

credits: hyesa.com

i love her outfit too!!! weeeeeeee! finally, pics of them together...hahaha~ thank u sharing!!!!

it's almost tuesday...u guys are so lucky to be seeing her soon!!!

Guest crazili

i saw on tv dat shk n cth is goin to be interviewed live on 8e-news at 6pm... is da 8tv studio at bandar utama??.. wanna go stalking?? teehee... :lol:

i can farking WALK to TV3 STATION @ sri pentas... hahaha.. near me house laaaa

I remember reading somewhere before that SHG's real birthday is not on February, is this true?

Pau, just visited your blog. LMAO I love all your theories & observations! I think I have pretty much memorized all Bi's public photos, but still didn't realize about their similar HK outfits before visiting your blog :lol:

Guest rainz*gurl

oh my gosh!!!!!!!! li!!!!! u live at b.u???? me quite near too... 10 minutes drive... but it would be quite far from marriot rite??

Guest crazili

I remember reading somewhere before that SHG's real birthday is not on February, is this true?

Pau, just visited your blog. LMAO I love all your theories & observations! I think I have pretty much memorized all Bi's public photos, but still didn't realize about their similar HK outfits before visiting your blog :lol:

NOV 22.... real bday..... same as me bro.....

oh my gosh!!!!!!!! li!!!!! u live at b.u???? me quite near too... 10 minutes drive... but it would be quite far from marriot rite??

no no not at BU.. at TTDI....... i'l be driving down to marriot straight from my uni.... PONTENG-eng some classes hehehe

Guest rainz*gurl

emm... dunno if i should say dis here... cha tae hyun's bday is comin soon too... mac 25 if i m not mistaken... evelibodi bz celebratin shk bday n forgot all bout cth... actually shk real bday is november rite?? heehee i m afraid cth might get a 'not so warm welcome' than shk... i hope they BOTH will feel very very welcome when they come to msia... :)