Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Congratulations to everybody who will get to meet SHG in person. Let us know how it go!

Thanks for the WB piccies! ^^ Here's the one with WB:

kyobin1.jpg

Thanks and how nice. :sweatingbullets: I wonder if anyone would create a banner with both SHK and SSH wearing beanies. :mellow:

Guest soutsada7

Congratulations to everybody who will get to meet SHG in person. Let us know how it go!

Thanks for the WB piccies! ^^ Here's the one with WB:

kyobin1.jpg

ooo, I love this Naoise...may I save this? thanks in advance ;)

she looks so pretty~! i just wish she would lose the beanie...

wahhh, why? I'm lovin' the beanies :P welcome to the thread, btw, Lets_Be :D;)

callista, do you happen to have any pix of SSH with beanies?...gahh, I'd really love to have a banner of SHG and SSH in beanies...two hot guys, well three counting bi, with SHG in my banners :muwahahahaha:

Jamie: thanks for the additional beautiful pix...geeze, both SHG and CTH still look so revitalized even after the plane trip...I'd probably look like a shaggy pup if I were to just walk out from the plane :sweatingbullets:

hi Jenna :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^aaawww...jamie, im sorry to hear that :( hope u get better soon...wait...it's ur butt? uh oh~ must be hard to sit down :vicx:

awww, Jamie I'm sorry to hear this...I love snowboarding, although I manage to land on my backside more so than remaining upright :lol:

loll yeahh it hurts a lot right now :( haha I was attempting a jump :lol:, and fell really hard, and the hill was so icy today :(

but! seeing new pics of shk makes me happy ahaha

Guest soutsada7

loll yeahh it hurts a lot right now :( haha I was attempting a jump :lol:, and fell really hard, and the hill was so icy today :(

but! seeing new pics of shk makes me happy ahaha

lol, Jamie, at least you were attempting to jump...me? I fell just attempting to stay upright :sweatingbullets::wacko:

Gita: remember the link you posted a while back on fanfics of SHG and Wonbin? Well, I kinda lost the link...perhaps, if it's not too much, can you please direct me to the website with the fanfic (mailorder bride, I think?)...do you know if the author already finished the ficcie? Thanks in advance ;)

Guest mamaveve

Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun in Hong Kong!

26ma103ee.jpg

26ma248lx.jpg

0226enew06b17ff.jpg

26ec10p10new1ts.jpg

se04022603big9uu.jpg

se04022606big0zl.jpg

26ec10p209mf.jpg

318445113134017ap.jpg

26ec10p301sf.jpg

^ some shk fans in HK

I like her outfit :)

credits: hyesa.com

wow.....wow..... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

hye kyo unnie

can't wait to see you in more series shows!!

your so pretty =)

Guest soutsada7

hiya mamaveve...welcome back to our wonderful thread...care to leave a personal message to SHG or CTH to add to our scrapbook? ;):P

aish, there I go again sounding like a desperate saleswoman/advertiser :sweatingbullets::crazy::wacko:

Guest soutsada7

ooo, ooo, Gita those two pix are the set that my sis wanna make a banner out of...with Wonbin looking up and SHG lookin' down at him :P

Guest soutsada7

good idea

too bad I already have a banner of shg and wonbin

I know, I see your beautiful banner and I so wanna see SHG and Wonbin star together in a drama of their own with them being the lead characters :sigh, wishful thinking again, since Wonbin is in the army :(:

I'll post up the banner as soon as my sis gets her butt home and finishes it for me <_<

alrighty, my wonderful SHGers, gotta head off to bed now :eyes are closing down on me...yawns: nite nite everyone :D

Soutsada7, I found only two pics of SSH wearing a beanie. The rest of the pics are modeling photos for magazines and I was drooling like crazy. I never thought SSH would be so darn handsome. :w00t::w00t: Hope to see someone make a banner of him with SHG. *Prays* :)

new2517ik.jpg

ssh81717pw.jpg