Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hehe, since I'm spreading the word about the scrapbook, I thought I'd put in a message to CTH myself. :D

Name: Jenna

Soompi S/N: thesnowcrane

Future Role: Ooh, maybe a really emotional one.

Favorite movie/drama: My Sassy Girl, because you portrayed your character perfectly, and it was a really really enjoyable movie.

Personal Message: I hope you continue to thrive in your acting career, and I wish you the very, very best in your marriage. :D

EDIT: Message from azndgn26:

your name: Ru Feng Ren

soompi s/n: azndgn26

nationality: Chinese

fav SHG/CTH drama/movie: SHG - Full House, GTH - My Sassy Girl

future role you want to see SHG/CTH enact: SHG - sassy, CTH - bad boy

personal message to either SHG/CTH or both: I'm a big fan for both of you and I really like the movies/dramas u starred in. You guys are both so talented, I wish you guys the best of luck & keep up the good work!!

sorry, i think you are in the wrong thread <_< this is the shk thread.. she wasn't in my sassy girl and she isn't married.

haha, I meant that message to be to CTH, because we were doing the whole scrapbook thing for SHK and CTH. I had already written a message to SHK and this is my one to CTH. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Guest charles0702

haha, I meant that message to be to CTH, because we were doing the whole scrapbook thing for SHK and CTH. I had already written a message to SHK and this is my one to CTH. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

i see it.. :D i deleted my post. welcome the shk thread.. :D

Guest soutsada7

i will try to find more pix of shg.. soustada, i appreciate you and your sister's help in making the banner.

lol, tammie, I posted an announcement for fans of both CTH and SHG to feel free to post their messages in SHG's thread, since that's where li and anem usually hang out at...sorry thesnowcrane, but feel free to post more messages ;)

i will try to find more pix of shg.. soustada, i appreciate you and your sister's help in making the banner.

no problem tammie...cause Wonbinnie is soooo hot :wub: and SHG is beautiful and they're just really great eye-candies...I only wish that I'm as good in photoshopping as my sis is, so I wouldn't have to wait for her to get home. I'll post up the banner as soon as my sis finishes with it ;) lol, I must be the blindest person ever, but I finally notice your banner...gahh, what a beautiful banner. The pix of both celebs are just gorgeous and blending of the color just came out nearly perfect...way to go tammie!!!

Hehe, since I'm spreading the word about the scrapbook, I thought I'd put in a message to CTH myself. :D

Name: Jenna

Soompi S/N: thesnowcrane

Future Role: Ooh, maybe a really emotional one.

Favorite movie/drama: My Sassy Girl, because you portrayed your character perfectly, and it was a really really enjoyable movie.

Personal Message: I hope you continue to thrive in your acting career, and I wish you the very, very best in your marriage. :D

EDIT: Message from azndgn26:

your name: Ru Feng Ren

soompi s/n: azndgn26

nationality: Chinese

fav SHG/CTH drama/movie: SHG - Full House, GTH - My Sassy Girl

future role you want to see SHG/CTH enact: SHG - sassy, CTH - bad boy

personal message to either SHG/CTH or both: I'm a big fan for both of you and I really like the movies/dramas u starred in. You guys are both so talented, I wish you guys the best of luck & keep up the good work!!

woohoo, two more messages to put in the scrapbook, keep it comin' :w00t:

thanks thesnowcrane for bringing more messages to add into our scrapbook...hmmm, what's your name, btw, if you don't mind me asking?

lol, tammie, I posted an announcement for fans of both CTH and SHG to feel free to post their messages in SHG's thread, since that's where li and anem usually hang out at...sorry thesnowcrane, but feel free to post more messages ;)

no problem tammie...cause Wonbinnie is soooo hot :wub: and SHG is beautiful and they're just really great eye-candies...I only wish that I'm as good in photoshopping as my sis is, so I wouldn't have to wait for her to get home. I'll post up the banner as soon as my sis finishes with it ;) lol, I must be the blindest person ever, but I finally notice your banner...gahh, what a beautiful banner. The pix of both celebs are just gorgeous and blending of the color just came out nearly perfect...way to go tammie!!!

woohoo, two more messages to put in the scrapbook, keep it comin' :w00t:

thanks thesnowcrane for bringing more messages to add into our scrapbook...hmmm, what's your name, btw, if you don't mind me asking?

Hehe, my name's Jenna, but feel free to call me Jen or anything you'd like :D

Guest crazili

is n't her birthday yet right?--still 25th?

her birthday according to the LAW is feb 26... but her real birthday is in NOV.... her fans celebrated for her in KOrea during november.......

heyyyy come to think about it.... this tea party thingie might be similiar to the one they held in korea.....!!!! birthday partty/blue alert promo/CTH appearance..... hmmmm...... :unsure:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

she looks soo CUTE in a beanie ^___^

How come there're no pics of her and CTH together? lol

sidenote: I went snowboarding today.. and I bruised my butt baddlyy ouch :'(

Guest sweet_treats1812

^aaawww...jamie, im sorry to hear that :( hope u get better soon...wait...it's ur butt? uh oh~ must be hard to sit down :vicx:

Hehe, my name's Jenna, but feel free to call me Jen or anything you'd like :D

welcome to the thread! i love ur name... ;)

hooray! we have more messages to place in the scrapbook! weee~ wonder how it's going now...li and anem, share some pics of the scrapbook with us once it's done ok? :lol:

Guest soutsada7

she looks soo CUTE in a beanie ^___^

How come there're no pics of her and CTH together? lol

sidenote: I went snowboarding today.. and I bruised my butt baddlyy ouch :'(

hey snowwhite, welcome back to the thread ;)

awww, Jamie I'm sorry to hear this...I love snowboarding, although I manage to land on my backside more so than remaining upright :lol:

Hi, Jenna :waves at you happily:

I love the last pix of Wonbin in a beanie...I'm using this one for sure, thanks ;)

Wowwow, all the good news and post of our beautiful princess, Oooooooh, I just love her face, look and smile, she is everything good, inside out.

Goooooood News for Singaporean, saw the paper this morning that her movie My Girl and I will have a special sneaks on Wednesday 1 March and starts showing from 2nd March. I must get my ticket now, long waiting fot it.

Edit: Hey, Got the page again.

Guest hyekyo87

oh my! so long since I last posted here!.

crazili! you said you have the tickets to the tea party..

izzit the 1 at JW Marriott hotel??? If so, I'm going there too! tho I din win my pass thru the radio contest... hehehe..

I have a question.. is the prize for the fax in contest thingy and tickets from the radio contest the same? as in, izzit the same fan meeting session??

Guest sweet_treats1812

^gaaah! another soompier going to her in person!!!

sooo freakin jealous of u guys right now!!! :lol: u better take some pictures or ur banned from this thread!!!

bwahahahaha!!! ok ok~ so im kidding :P:P:P

Guest soutsada7

hyekyo87 and LukSHK, you guys are so lucky to be able to participate in all these contests in relation to SHG...me? I'm just sitting here in front of my comp just wishing that she'll make an appearance here in the US :sigh, wishful thinking again:

Congratulations to everybody who will get to meet SHG in person. Let us know how it go!

Thanks for the WB piccies! ^^ Here's the one with WB:

kyobin1.jpg

hyekyo87 and LukSHK, you guys are sooo lucky to see SHK in person!!! Please take pics, 'kay? :D All I can do is hope she'll be in the U.S. someday. :P

welcome to the thread! i love ur name... ;)

Aww, thanks, candy! :]. I love yours too! Is it just a nickname? Oh well, I love it regardless. :D

Hi soutsada!!! :waves furiously: