Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest heart of joy

WOW! :) SHG looks so beautiful even immediately after getting off the plane! And yep, her face is really glowing and I think she'll look absolutely amazing wherever she goes! :D

Guest crazili

Aww, I agree with you Paulette!! She's gorgeous in that pic, but whether she's in love or not, Song Hye Kyo is always beautiful. :D

NOTICED your banner...... I BELIEVE!!!! yummy...... i just heard my fave singer sing it.... just back from a concert actually =P

Guest soutsada7

muahahahah... i truly am...... you too.. take lotsa pics from SUNGEI WANG.... maybe we can get from diff angles etc... hahaah then we join them up in a panaroma or something and VOILA...... other SHG-ers can feel as if they're there as well... hahaa.... sorry this is pure spam

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pix...gahh, I'm so excited; I feel as if I'm going to see her and CTH myself :P

Aww, I agree with you Paulette!! She's gorgeous in that pic, but whether she's in love or not, Song Hye Kyo is always beautiful. :D

yep, gotta agree with you here :)

Guest crazili

Ooh, li (can I call you that? hehe), who's the favorite singer you were talking about? I was talking about Lee Soo Young's song I Believe, hehehe.

nah, not lee soo young... i heard the cantonese version.... this song has been translated to so many languages..... the singer's name is LEO KU... super famous in HK and superb concert.... hahahah...... and yes, please call me li....

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps, just to let you know I posted an announcement about the messages for both SHG and CTH in the "blue alert" thread and I think thesnowcrane posted an announcement in the CTH as well...hope you don't mind li...hopefully, we'll get more messages for CTH by the end of today :P:)

hey peeps, just to let you know I posted an announcement about the messages for both SHG and CTH in the "blue alert" thread and I think thesnowcrane posted an announcement in the CTH as well...hope you don't mind li...hopefully, we'll get more messages for CTH by the end of today :P:)

Hehe, I did post the message in the CTH thread, and knowing those girls, they'll have lots to say (hopefully they'll check the thread, hehe...).

Guest charles0702

skylar.. that pix of shk in a beanie is soo pretty.. that is currently my favorite picture.. there is a pix of wonbin in a beanie.. now there is a pix of shk in a beanie.. it would be cute if someone made a banner of the both of them wearing a beanie.. so cute.

hey everyone.. waves at all of you.. shanda, i showed my sis your website and she thinks it's really pretty.. i was thinking about making a bookmark with pix of shk.. does anyone in here know how to make a pretty book mark.. thanx.. :D

Guest soutsada7

Hehe, I did post the message in the CTH thread, and knowing those girls, they'll have lots to say (hopefully they'll check the thread, hehe...).

lol, I hope to get more messages for CTH at least by the end of today ;) thanks for your help and so sorry for the short notice, but we were all kinda in a daze from li's announcement that she won the passes :sweatingbullets:

skylar.. that pix of shk in a beanie is soo pretty.. that is currently my favorite picture.. there is a pix of wonbin in a beanie.. now there is a pix of shk in a beanie.. it would be cute if someone made a banner of the both of them wearing a beanie.. so cute.

hey everyone.. waves at all of you.. shanda, i showed my sis your website and she thinks it's really pretty.. i was thinking about making a bookmark with pix of shk.. does anyone in here know how to make a pretty book mark.. thanx.. :D

awww, wish I can help you there tammie...maybe I can ask my sis on how to make a bookmark...I'll tell my sis to make a banner of Wonbin and SHG in a beanie...do you or anybody have that pix of Wonbin in a beanie? I'd really appreciate it if someone can post it up, so I can ask my sis to make the banner. Thanks in advance :D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

My pathetic attempt at putting two pics together:

My Beanie Babies.

It's not Won Bin, though. :)

LOL!!...fatgrrl...i think you have more comp talent than I have..well done...I agree with your title though..They're also MY "Beanie Babies"...I think SHG has been influenced by...*cough, cough* You know who!?! :phew: SHe looks really pretty in them..rADIANT :D ADvance HAppy B=day hye gyo!!...God BLESS!!

Thank you for the piccies. Gosh she looks 1000000x better coming out of airplane than me coming out of beauty parlor :lol: She looks so gorgeous as always.

LOL!!...fatgrrl...i think you have more comp talent than I have..well done...I agree with your title though..They're also MY "Beanie Babies"...I think SHG has been influenced by...*cough, cough* You know who!?! :phew: SHe looks really pretty in them..rADIANT :D ADvance HAppy B=day hye gyo!!...God BLESS!!

:lol: I love your Beanie babies too :blush: I made a quick banner with the beanie babies too, just can't resist it. But once it was done, I just realized whether what Bi wore can be considered beanie or not? :ph34r:

bikyo8.jpg

Anybody has piccies of WB in beanie?

Guest soutsada7

My pathetic attempt at putting two pics together:

My Beanie Babies.

It's not Won Bin, though. :)

Thank you for the piccies. Gosh she looks 1000000x better coming out of airplane than me coming out of beauty parlor :lol: She looks so gorgeous as always.

:lol: I love your Beanie babies too :blush: I made a quick banner with the beanie babies too, just can't resist it. But once it was done, I just realized whether what Bi wore can be considered beanie or not? :ph34r:

bikyo8.jpg

Anybody has piccies of WB in beanie?

wahhh, Paulette and Naoise, you girls have some major talents going on there...mind if I save these? lol, although I'm a dedicated SSH camper, I still can't help but love these banners you made...so beautiful, thanks again :D

Guest soutsada7

welcome to the SHG thread xJOOLiAA<3 :D

gotta agree with you that she does look gorgeous...her looks was what attracted me to her as an actress first; however, what made me remain her avid fan is her talent as an actress :)

Credit goes to wloi and jansoe, taken from www.songhyegyo.net

4e5c6e56.jpg

1a0cfc5d.jpg

Wow, it's my first time to see her wearing a beanie. :)

hk022606_9.jpg

I love her smile!

Don't know why, but I was reminded of Han Ji Eun in this photo:

4bbd2ec7.jpg

LOVE this pics! She's radiantly glowing....so beautiful!!