Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest heart of joy

i think she'll be here for only one day tuesday 28th..... as for cameras, i relli don't know... but i'll be crossing my fingers and i'll bring lots and lotsa memory to capture every bit of her beauty...hahaha... sorry sounds so cheesy....

Sorry I'm a bit late coming into this thread. I remembered reading sometime ago that SHG will be in Sungei Wang Plaza KL on 28/2...but does anyone know at what time? I'd really love to see her in person! :D

Hi SHKers!!! I was just wondering, is it too late to add a little message to SHK's birthday tribute CD? If it's not... I'd like to add a little message as well. :D

Name: Jenna

Soompi S/N: thesnowcrane

Future Roles: Maybe a sassy role? :D

Why I love you: Because you're so beautiful and radiant, and you seem like a very down-to-earth person.

Favorite SHK drama: Full House, because it was so different from your other roles, and you pulled it off PERFECTLY.

Personal Message: I hope you'll always be healthy, and always remain so radiant and happy. I'm really excited to see you on the big-screen, but I hope you'll do some dramas as well. :D 아자 아자 화이팅!

Guest soutsada7

here are more pix from Shanda's website @ SongHyeGyo.net...

Song Hye Gyo's arrival at Hong Kong airport for the "my girl and I" promo:

130741124.jpg

130741122.jpg

thanks Shanda ;)

Hi SHKers!!! I was just wondering, is it too late to add a little message to SHK's birthday tribute CD? If it's not... I'd like to add a little message as well. :D

Name: Jenna

Soompi S/N: thesnowcrane

Future Roles: Maybe a sassy role? :D

Why I love you: Because you're so beautiful and radiant, and you seem like a very down-to-earth person.

Favorite SHK drama: Full House, because it was so different from your other roles, and you pulled it off PERFECTLY.

Personal Message: I hope you'll always be healthy, and always remain so radiant and happy. I'm really excited to see you on the big-screen, but I hope you'll do some dramas as well. :D 아자 아자 화이팅!

awww, such a sweet and wonderful message...no, it's not too late to include your message in the scrapbook ;)

Sorry I'm a bit late coming into this thread. I remembered reading sometime ago that SHG will be in Sungei Wang Plaza KL on 28/2...but does anyone know at what time? I'd really love to see her in person! :D

I think you can ask li (aka crazili <--- that's her soompi s/n)...she and anem (bm05om) are among those who won the passes to the "my girl and I" tea party...it would be so wonderful if you can include a personal messaget to add to our scrapbook for SHG when li meets SHG at the tea party :D;)

'Just saw the HK pics from Shanda's site. Hye-Kyo looks absolutely glowing! I love the beanie she's wearing. :D

yeah, I know...I really do like that beanie she's wearing...wahh, we have the same taste Paulette ;):P

oops, just realized that the pix is humongous :blink:

Guest kneekey

i think its 8pm, as what i remember

yeah, I know...I really do like that beanie she's wearing...wahh, we have the same taste Paulette ;):P

I, too, love her beanie. I don't think it will look as good on me as it does on her. Paulette is right, Hye Kyo is glowing. When I saw her photos, Stevie Wonder's song "Isn't she lovely...." started playing in my head.

Guest crazili

7.30pm..........

DAMN I'VE GOT SPYWARE OR MALWARE OR VIRUS OR WATEVER YOU CALL TAT ON MY LAPTOP!!! help!!! how do i remove it..... it keeps changing my homepage and adding bookmarks.... stupid...... help!!!!!

Guest kneekey

7.30pm..........

DAMN I'VE GOT SPYWARE OR MALWARE OR VIRUS OR WATEVER YOU CALL TAT ON MY LAPTOP!!! help!!! how do i remove it..... it keeps changing my homepage and adding bookmarks.... stupid...... help!!!!!

li why dont you go to the tech thread

~sorry, spamming :P V~

Guest crazili

oh yeah HEART OF JOY, (nice name btw...) better go early cos from past experience only limited number of people get to go up stage to get autograph.... only the early birds....

thanks nikki, i'll go.....

Guest sweet_treats1812

I love this pic. B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

130741122.jpg

I know she's most probably not, but by the glow on her face, she looks like she's in love. ;)

hahaha~ it wud be nice if she was in love right? :lol: she's still glowing regardless...and yep, agree with u guys that she does look good in that beanie...aaawww... :blush:

Guest heart of joy

:) Thanks for all the info, crazili, soutsada7 and kneekey ^_^:D

Went back about 10 pages and finally found the schedule...to those who got the invites to the tea party, remember to take lots of pix!

btw crazili, i like your avatar :D noticed you are a shin camper too!

Guest soutsada7

I, too, love her beanie. I don't think it will look as good on me as it does on her. Paulette is right, Hye Kyo is glowing. When I saw her photos, Stevie Wonder's song "Isn't she lovely...." started playing in my head.

ditto...it probably won't look good on me either...eh :( anyway, your comment about the music playing in your head made me hear some song in my own head and I had a cheesy smile on my face the whole time.

7.30pm..........

I use "spyware doctor", but here's a link to where you can dl an anti-spyware for free...nevermind, I'll PM you the link.

anyway, I hope you answered heart of joy's question cause I'm kinda sketchy on the dates and time of events :sweatingbullets:

WHY is SHK so pretty!!!! She's GORGEOUS!!!

welcome to our wonderful thread Cheryl...care to leave a personal message to SHG in our scrapbook? ;)

Guest kneekey

Credit goes to wloi and jansoe, taken from www.songhyegyo.net

4e5c6e56.jpg

1a0cfc5d.jpg

Wow, it's my first time to see her wearing a beanie. :)

hk022606_9.jpg

I love her smile!

Don't know why, but I was reminded of Han Ji Eun in this photo:

4bbd2ec7.jpg

hmmmm, i think she's the only girl that i see wearing a beanie (i usually see guys wearing em') and she can so pull it off!

li no prob

Guest crazili

:) Thanks for all the info, crazili, soutsada7 and kneekey ^_^:D

Went back about 10 pages and finally found the schedule...to those who got the invites to the tea party, remember to take lots of pix!

btw crazili, i like your avatar :D noticed you are a shin camper too!

muahahahah... i truly am...... you too.. take lotsa pics from SUNGEI WANG.... maybe we can get from diff angles etc... hahaah then we join them up in a panaroma or something and VOILA...... other SHG-ers can feel as if they're there as well... hahaa.... sorry this is pure spam