Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

To all those who will meet her on the 28th: Please do take pics if you can. Everything will feel rushed once you're there so the only thing that will remind you that it's not all a dream will be the pics (take it from me, I've experienced that losta times before). I advise you bring extra batteries and film or memory cards, too. Better yet, bring someone who's not really a crazy SHK fan and let him do all the picture-taking while you savor the moment of being with her. :D

Also, if you get really close to her, could you smell her for me? :lol: j/k

omg.... that sounds so perverted..... hahaha.......

:lol: is that such a perverted thing to do?cuz i was thinking to do just exactly that!! :P:lol:

thanks everyone for the response..i hope more of you who are lurking at this thread will post up your message for our Love Letter to SHK..come on dont be shy :D ..dont hesitate..if you want to post messages on behalf on your friends..that'd be great too..come on now..*in very coaxing tones :P *

okay everyone,this will be my last post for now and for tomorrow maybe..i have some important family matters i have to attend to.i hope this project of ours will be a success,even if it was quite a rush.btw i posted the Message form at the FH thread,just to spread the words.hopefully we'll get more messages.

take care everyone.keep the SHK love strong! :wub:

li..i'm not sure whether nancy had posted this updated message of hers in the thread..cuz i just skimmed through the pages..so i'm posting it here for you to compile with the other messages:

Name: Nancy

Soompi S/N: lilsh0rtnancy

Future Roles: I would like to see you take a risk and play a sexy character or a bad girl (not evil, but bad)

Why I love you: Not only are you beautiful, but you have the talent to back it up and I love that about you.

Favorite SHK drama: Full House. Your chemistry w/ Bi in that drama was amazing and the way you portrayed your character was seamless. To me it seemed natural and not acting.

Personal Message: I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful year full of happiness and relaxation because you deserve it! And I hope that you can visit California (especially LA!) somebody and meet your fans here because you have lots of people supporting you here.

Guest soutsada7

:D I'm a guy, in case you girls (or guys?) haven't noticed.

I didn't know this...sorry :D yeah, BlissX went through the same thing when he joined our thread as well...we girls tend to be a bit presumptuous cause you guys aren't as vocal relative to us in terms of expressing our admiration <--- geeze, did that sound too stereotypical? :blink: nevermind, strike out whatever I said and welcome to the thread again, lornranger ;) yeah, just like Candy said earlier, care to leave a message in the scrapbook project for SHG? :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

uh oh...blissx is a guy? oopsie...my bad...sorry!!! :sweatingbullets:

anyhow..it's 1am! good night guys! and pls dont be shy...leave a msg for the scrapbook! show some love! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

uh oh...blissx is a guy? oopsie...my bad...sorry!!! :sweatingbullets:

anyhow..it's 1am! good night guys! and pls dont be shy...leave a msg for the scrapbook! show some love! :lol:

lol, Candy you're so funny :lol: anyway, nite nite and sweet dreams :D

man, I waited for "my girl and I" to finish uploading and guess what? the freakin' web host died on me again...grrrrr...nevermind, I've decided to just upload it in ysi :sigh with frustration:

Guest crazili

HEY SHG-ers....

im burning the BDAY video thingie on a CD but can anyone volunteer to design a nice round CD cover so that i can stick on the CD... it'll look more beautiful and she'll prolly decide to watch it if its so....

just a tot......... anyone interested??? i have below par (more like 5-year old standard) photoshopping skills....harhar....

Guest fatgrrl_slim

omg.... that sounds so perverted..... hahaha.......

It is...? :unsure:

fatgrrl_slim ur so funny *lmao* i wonder who the artists are?? btw, can i call you paulette?? :)

Yeah, no prob. :)

:lol: is that such a perverted thing to do?cuz i was thinking to do just exactly that!!

YAY! Go, do it! Aja! :D:lol:

lmao...:lol:

but how would she share it and send it through to us fans? ;)

Just a description would do... but none of that 'she smells good' crap, I want details! :lol:;)

Now the guys are showing up in this thread and that is good to know. :) About smelling SHG, don't make it too obvious that you are trying to smell her or else she would be turned off with the assumption that you girls are lesbians. I bet she smells like flowers. :D

Guest lornranger

Alright. :) Here is for the book. :D

Name: Billy

Soompi S/N: lornranger

Future Roles: Playing a sassy role? :D

Why I love you: Because you're so cute! :)

Favorite SHK drama: Full House.

Personal Message: Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

BM ssi, thanks for the heads up in the FH thread. I seldom post here, I hope it is ok for me to leave a message for my fave k-actress.

Name: Lia

Soompi S/N: Naoise

Future Roles: Evil calculating girl who will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

Why I love you: Because you are so radiant on and off the screen.

Favorite SHK drama: Full House. The role is really different from your previous dramas, and you pulled it off with flying colors. Great chemistry with BI, the rest of the casts & staffs, makes the drama really stand out & believable for me.

Personal Message: I hope you will always be healthy and happy in whatever you do. I am really excited about your movie career but I hope you will still do drama from time to time. Anyway I will always support you in whatever you do! Aja2 fighting!

Guest sweet_treats1812

HEY SHG-ers....

im burning the BDAY video thingie on a CD but can anyone volunteer to design a nice round CD cover so that i can stick on the CD... it'll look more beautiful and she'll prolly decide to watch it if its so....

just a tot......... anyone interested??? i have below par (more like 5-year old standard) photoshopping skills....harhar....

that sounds like a good idea li...erm...im not so sure about my own skills with photoshopping too though :lol: how bout the rest of u guys?

morning everyone!

i noticed we have more messages to add to the scrapbook...hooray!!! keep em coming! ;)

Guest kneekey

hello everyone! :) its 12:30 am here and im doing my outline for the whole book (its 64 chapters) and i need to outline each and every chapter, thats why im wide awake at this moment (i just wanna share with you guys :) )

i dunno if someone already posted the baby pics of shk, but here it is (she looks adorably cute when she was little, actually up to now :D )

shk211rc.jpg

shk6541zp.jpg

songhg148cx.jpg

lilshk.jpg

edit:

hi shanda see you're online *waves happily* (shanda, im currently checking out your fabulous site and im going gaga over the pics ;) )

Hye Gyo has arrived in Hong Kong! :D I posted some photos of her arriving at the airport...just click on the thumbnails on the main page of my site to view them all. Feel free to post them here, just upload to your own server!

http://www.songhyegyo.net/

And kneekey, hello!! Hye Gyo has always been so pretty, ever since she was a baby! So happy that you enjoy my site. Thank you! :P

Guest kneekey

And kneekey, hello!! Hye Gyo has always been so pretty, ever since she was a baby! So happy that you enjoy my site. Thank you! :P

yes, im actually uploading some of her pics(hope thats okay to you)

anyway, i forgot to add this one

5413552eh.jpg

Guest soutsada7

any news on SHG? any new series? movies?

the last movie she finished was "my girl and I" with Cha Tae Hyun and they're doing a promo tour around Asia right now, Malaysia being one of the places. Some of our SHGers are so lucky to win passes to meet them face-to-face at a tea party, so it would be the coolest if you can leave a personal message to add into our scrapbook ;)

Naoise , thanks for the wonderful message to SHG...welcome to our wonderful thread btw :D

Shanda, do you know how we can petition someone in the Korean entertainment circle for SHG to visit the US? btw, thanks for the wonderful pix...adding them to my collection ;)

li: making a cover for the B-day tribute CD sounds like a brilliant idea...I'll get my sis to work on it right away ;)

MORNING EVERYONE!!!

thanks nikki for the cute pix of SHG...good luck on your book outline :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the heads up shanda!

i jst came from checking the pics out..waaah! she's looking so great!!! i wish i were in hongkong to see her!!! waaaahhh!!! :w00t: