Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

me? a meanie?

shall i be honored? or horrified? :o

congrats.gif

does your mask by any chance look like this...?

angeldevil.gif

yup that's what my mask looks like!!!! :D thanks for finding it... i thought i lost it. :lol:

anyhow..id love to stay for a bit more, but ive gotta finish my NCP now..*sigh* what a way to spend friday night..hahaha~ see u guys later!

good nite Candy!!!

Guest soutsada7

aaww...poor soutsada :( *pat pat*

anyhow..id love to stay for a bit more, but ive gotta finish my NCP now..*sigh* what a way to spend friday night..hahaha~ see u guys later!

happy studying!!! nah, just kidding...I was never happy to be hitting the books to begin with, but good luck anyway...see you later ;)

ow, ow, ow...my tummy hurts :lol: :lol: :lol:

here's SHGers' promise to you (and everyone else)

once you step in here, no more stress!

only fun and laughter! :w00t:

yup that's what my mask looks like!!!! :D thanks for finding it... i thought i lost it. :lol:

good nite Candy!!!

:lol:

SHGers, i just realized, that i've been on soompi for 8 hours straight today ghe.gif

Guest soutsada7

SHGers, i just realized, that i've been on soompi for 8 hours straight today ghe.gif

pwahahahaha :lol:

Candy: I still see you down there...what a bad girl you are :wiggles finger at you back and forth:

Guest nofear11877

yup... that's true Miss Bi!!! no more stress... no more... stress... :lol:

and wow!!! :w00t: is that your record??? 8 hours straight??? i congratulate you! :shakes hands:

yup... that's true Miss Bi!!! no more stress... no more... stress... :lol:

and wow!!! :w00t: is that your record??? 8 hours straight??? i congratulate you! :shakes hands:

thanks, but i don't think it's a good thing :unsure:

Sunday comes and i'll be sitting all by myself in a small corner by my room, crying and tearing my homework :vicx:

kruecken.gif

Guest sweet_treats1812

pwahahahaha :lol:

Candy: I still see you down there...what a bad girl you are :wiggles finger at you back and forth:

im going, im going! :P

Guest soutsada7

thanks, but i don't think it's a good thing :unsure:

Sunday comes and i'll be sitting all by myself in a small corner by my room, crying and tearing my homework :vicx:

kruecken.gif

lol, miss bi I think I should stop reading your posts cause seriously my tummy is aching non-stop since I clicked into this thread :lol: thanks for the great laugh though...this thread wouldn't be as fun without it ;)

anyway, I'm still trying to reup my girl and I for those who couldn't dl it on time and will post up the link as soon as it finishes <--- said this just to get back on track...lol, just realized that I've been veering off-topic for a while today :P

Sorry but this thread is becoming a chit chatting thread among SHGers. You might get warned by a mod since I have seen it happened at DBSG's thread in the Korean music section.

Guest soutsada7

Sorry but this thread is becoming a chit chatting thread among SHGers. You might get warned by a mod since I have seen it happened at DBSG's thread in the Korean music section.

lol, thanks for the warning...yeah, we have been off-topic today :lol: ahem...alrighty, we're now back on track....

so, how long is SHG going to be in Malaysia and how long is her tour with the my girl and I cast?

To Crazili and the other lucky soompiers who will go see Hye Kyo,

Are you allowed to bring cameras? If so, do take a bunch of photos and videos of our dear SHK. Would you gals know until when she will be in Malaysia? What's her schedule?

Guest soutsada7

To Crazili and the other lucky soompiers who will go see Hye Kyo,

Are you allowed to bring cameras? If so, do take a bunch of photos and videos of our dear SHK. Would you gals know until when she will be in Malaysia? What's her schedule?

yep, I wondering the same thing, but you will bring us back lots of pix right li? lol, j/p no pressure...just have fun!!!

wowwie, I own a page...at last!!! :jumps around and doing my famous jiggle wiggle:

Guest crazili

i think she'll be here for only one day tuesday 28th..... as for cameras, i relli don't know... but i'll be crossing my fingers and i'll bring lots and lotsa memory to capture every bit of her beauty...hahaha... sorry sounds so cheesy....

Guest nofear11877

i think she'll be here for only one day tuesday 28th..... as for cameras, i relli don't know... but i'll be crossing my fingers and i'll bring lots and lotsa memory to capture every bit of her beauty...hahaha... sorry sounds so cheesy....

i say bring an extra battery too!!! you don't know when it comes in handy. :D and please do share it with us once you have it aight??? :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

To all those who will meet her on the 28th: Please do take pics if you can. Everything will feel rushed once you're there so the only thing that will remind you that it's not all a dream will be the pics (take it from me, I've experienced that losta times before). I advise you bring extra batteries and film or memory cards, too. Better yet, bring someone who's not really a crazy SHK fan and let him do all the picture-taking while you savor the moment of being with her. :D

Also, if you get really close to her, could you smell her for me? :lol: j/k

Guest crazili

To all those who will meet her on the 28th: Please do take pics if you can. Everything will feel rushed once you're there so the only thing that will remind you that it's not all a dream will be the pics (take it from me, I've experienced that losta times before). I advise you bring extra batteries and film or memory cards, too. Better yet, bring someone who's not really a crazy SHK fan and let him do all the picture-taking while you savor the moment of being with her. :D

omg.... that sounds so perverted..... hahaha.......

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ i sed id be doing my ncp's but im sorta taking a break right now...

anyways..same question..do u guys know yet wat shk's itinerary is? how long is the tea party going to be?

Guest kneekey

fatgrrl_slim ur so funny *lmao* i wonder who the artists are?? btw, can i call you paulette?? :)

hi shanda *waves* see ur online! :)