Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

Kaye, midwest sounds like a brilliant idea :w00t:

phew :phew: i thought you guys are gonna hit me up on this one! :sweatingbullets: what do you say guys??? should it be here in the midwest??? :unsure::rolleyes:

good gracious Miss Bi, you are fast...I didn't even see you down there and all of a sudden...tadda, a post!

wheeeee, count me in...I'll definitely catch a plane to the midwest just to see SHG and to meet you guys at last :D:w00t:

it's my L I G H T N I N G i tell ya ;)

whether this comes true or not, i'm getting all excited already! :w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

since i recognized SSH dearie even with that hideous :vicx: mask on...it's only right that i deserve this page -_-

wahahahahahaha!!! omg!!! stop it already!!! i think ive gotten too much gas on my stomach from laughing so much...ack! :D

Guest soutsada7

it's my L I G H T N I N G i tell ya ;)

whether this comes true or not, i'm getting all excited already! :w00t:

lol, me too...I just realized that I'm gettin' way ahead of myself...I already started packing mentally :lol:

Guest nofear11877

we are too mean

come on, don't shatter his dreams, let him be ;)

:lol:

are we mean??? hehe... :lol: i guess we are a bit mean.

good choice! midwest it is then...ive never been outside of the east coast though, so it wud be nice to have an excuse to go to the midwest, right? ;)

now...who are we harassing so we can get them to get shk to come here?

better make a great excuse then Candy.... just kidding. seeing SHK is the best excuse there is period. and yeah... who will we be harassing to get her here??? :lol:

so it's settled

it's going to be the WILD WILD midWEST

bwahahaha! wild wild indeed!

jst imagine us all soompiers meeting up in that place wherever it's gonna be...we're gonna rock the place mad, guys!!! :w00t:

YAY!!! WILD WILD midWEST INDEED IT IS!!! :lol: ITS SETTLED NOW RIGHT??? and we definitely are gonna rock the house!!! :lol:

Guest nofear11877

kaye, it'll be so cool if we can make this true...does anybody know who we can petition this request to?

the downside of it is... i don't know who to petition it to. :tears: it'd be great if we can make this happen. it's tough but ya know we are one dedicated fans here. so everything is still possible.

wahahahahahaha!!! omg!!! stop it already!!! i think ive gotten too much gas on my stomach from laughing so much...ack! :D

okay, i'm getting too hyper...in here and in the Heaven's Tree thread :vicx::wacko:

lol, me too...I just realized that I'm gettin' way ahead of myself...I already started packing mentally :lol:

are we mean??? hehe... :lol: i guess we are a bit mean.

:lol: i guess that's one of the consequences when he decided to share the picture online :vicx:

since i recognized SSH dearie even with that hideous :vicx: mask on...it's only right that i deserve this page -_-

Oh my gosh, that is so mean. :o No need to burst his bubbles and I think SHG is not someone who places a strong emphasis on looks. He might have a chance with her (in his dream that is.)

Guest crazili

anyone here entered the contest for speacial invitation to da tea party?? the contest which requires u to write a slogan n fax it?? anyone?? i entered but still no news bout it!! i m anxious!! really anxious!! anyone?? anyone?? how can i knoe the results?? its been 2 days...

hey fanta... aren't u gettin some sleep?? bi's concert is like in 16 hours!! done with ya preparations?? teehee jus feel so excited for u too... :D

me!!! i entered it!!! the star fax in contest thingie... and no... i hvent heard from them yet... but im pretty sure i can get the ticket because i fax in relli early and twice!!!! hahaha.... but i havent heard from them yet...... on the other hand, i won 5 tix from the radio, but the ticket has been given away to.... 'DRUM ROLL'.... shizzel!!!!!!!! i dun think she has posted here before.... come on shizzel..... POST!!!!! she has actually PM-ed me a few times on this ticket thingie since few days back... so she's a die-hard fan like me.... hahahaha.... \

dun worry rainz_gurl.... we should prolly hear from them by Monday..............

Guest soutsada7

the downside of it is... i don't know who to petition it to. :tears: it'd be great if we can make this happen. it's tough but ya know we are one dedicated fans here. so everything is still possible.

yeah, you know what? I'm gonna try to look this up...I mean if we fans band together, then we can get anything to happen :crosses fingers: Maybe we can ask Shanda if she knows how we can petition the invite?

okay, i'm getting too hyper...in here and in the Heaven's Tree thread :vicx::wacko:

:lol: i guess that's one of the consequences when he decided to share the picture online :vicx:

lol, I knew that I was correct in grouping both you and kaye as the "meanies" :P

Oh my gosh, that is so mean. :o No need to burst his bubbles and I think SHG is not someone who places a strong emphasis on looks. He might have a chance with her (in his dream that is.)

lol, I was laughing my butt off again...gosh, you, miss bi and kaye are now officially the "meanies" :P:lol:

Guest crazili

hi crazili & bm05om... see you there... coz i will be there also :D

yeah... see you there!!!!! i'll be meeting up with most other SHG-ers that will be going... wanna join....

i must say, most malaysian SHG-ers are MALAYS (that have contacted me)... lol..... didnt expect that.... cos malay is totally diff language from korean altogether.... unlike mandarin which is rather closely related to korean.... BUT they still embraced the korean wave....hahaha... aja aja for them!!!!

Guest nofear11877

yeah, you know what? I'm gonna try to look this up...I mean if we fans band together, then we can get anything to happen :crosses fingers: Maybe we can ask Shanda if she knows how we can petition the invite?

lol, I knew that I was correct in grouping both you and kaye as the "meanies" :P

lol, I was laughing my butt off again...gosh, you, miss bi and kaye are now officially the "meanies" :P:lol:

yeah... maybe shanda knows... :unsure: i haven't seen her this day. :anxious: :sweatingbullets:

me??? im a meanie??? :o:o:o alright then, im a put on my "meanie" mask here beside me. :lol::lol::bwuahaha...: :evil laugh:

congrats li for owning a page!!!!

Guest soutsada7

guys, this is sooo o/t, but I just exchanged my mileage for the quick download in clubbox and I exchanged it for the 2 GB one (five days, I think) just yesterday; however, I was dling goong today and it stopped letting me do quick download already...wahhh, I justed wasted my mileage for nothing :tears: does this happen to anybody else, or is it just me? :unsure::wacko:

wow, another page!!! :w00t: this thread is moving fast indeedy!!!

yeah... see you there!!!!! i'll be meeting up with most other SHG-ers that will be going... wanna join....

i must say, most malaysian SHG-ers are MALAYS (that have contacted me)... lol..... didnt expect that.... cos malay is totally diff language from korean altogether.... unlike mandarin which is rather closely related to korean.... BUT they still embraced the korean wave....hahaha... aja aja for them!!!!

have fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hmm..i havent used my mileage points yet...i dont know y that's happening though..maybe clubbox jst has some problems right now. i was dling smthing a while ago and it jst stopped for no reason :unsure:

anyhow..it's probably saturday in malaysia now right? gaaah! i bet those fans are counting the days til they meet her and cth and bi! gaaah! lucky people!

Guest soutsada7

^^yeah, I'm missing the quick download already; I dled a 700 MB epi of goong yesterday and it took me less than an hour and now I have to resort to the normal speed and it's already been an hour and a half :tears: quick download...come back, come back wherever you are :tears:

me? a meanie?

shall i be honored? or horrified? :o

congrats.gif

me??? im a meanie??? :o:o:o alright then, im a put on my "meanie" mask here beside me. :lol::lol::bwuahaha...: :evil laugh:

does your mask by any chance look like this...?

angeldevil.gif

Guest sweet_treats1812

aaww...poor soutsada :( *pat pat*

anyhow..id love to stay for a bit more, but ive gotta finish my NCP now..*sigh* what a way to spend friday night..hahaha~ see u guys later!