Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

wait..in hotelier she ended up with the old guy? are u sure...because i don't think he liked shg..

I see that there's a lot ppl who comes to this thread, but don't post anything..but they're so active here..haha

I see that too hehe a lot of ppl visit this thread.. but only half of them post.. lol

common ppl don't be shy :) we're friendly.. :D

is there any guys in this thread...?

I rmb in the old .. shk thread, there used to be some guys.. like Albert(the KTH lover lol) & kpopchink

thanx miss b.. i just noticed that you are just like me..you are in and out of this thread but it is still my favorite thread.. i switch back and forth from here to the goong thread. i try to come in here every other minutes just to see the posts.. :D

yeah we are like baby birds...we stray away...but not too far...only a few threads away ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey everyone.. how's everything going.. waves at everyone.. :D does anyone know how many messages have been collected for shg.. i hope it's alot.. i read the messages that everyone left her and they are sooooo sweet.. i hope she gets to read them and realize that she has a big fan base......

hey i forgot.. soustada, here is the pix that you wanted to see about the guy who put his head on wonbin's body.. credits to his website.. i forgot where i got it.. anyways, i think it is adorable..see girls, she does have guy fans.. j/k.. hope i post it right cause this will be the first time i posted pix..

untitled.jpg

ooohhh~ good photoshopping :lol: his head is a liiiiiittttllllle too big for the body though...jst a teeny bit~

She does have male fans but they don't express their love for her as much as you girls do. :) I know of a guy from some other forum who is so in love with SHG and wants to marry her. He needs to stop dreaming.

bwahahahaha! aaawww..let the guy be...^ ___ ^ but the way u sed it was so funny though, i cudnt help chuckling~

I remember kpopchink ..I think that was his username...he used to be active in SHG thread..before soompi went down

SHG came to the state before..so I really hope she's coming again !!

whoa! wait..kpopchink is a GUY?! :o i always thought he was a girl! mwehehehe..coz of the username i think..sorry!

anyways~ it wud be great to have her come to the US though..wonder which state she's most likely to visit if ever that were to happen? ooohhh~ :ph34r:

uh oh...i see kaye taking her time to post agen..*holds breath*

Guest nofear11877

Top 3 reasons why i like SHK:

1) great actress

2) sweet personality

3) her dramas ^__^

my turn!!

Top 3 reasons why i like SHK:

1) awesome ACTRESS

2) GORGEOUS

3) her personality

:sweatingbullets: i never expected someone to do it my way. :sweatingbullets: the 'top 3 reasons why i like SHK' began with me; it was a part of my personal message to her. but oh well, its nice seeing these here. :lol:

untitled.jpg

^ when i scrolled down. i was like, 'huh :huh: that's not won bin!!!' the second after i saw this, i was laughing my butt off. :lol: i must say the guy who did this must be really desperate to have a picture of them together that he photoshopped this pic of WB and SHK.

hey everyone.. you guys know what i just noticed.. shk has alot fans based here in the U.S. maybe one of us should try to find a way to contact her people and request that shk come to america for a meet and greet with her american fans cause she sure does have alot.. if that does happen, all of she get together and meet her.. maybe it's just wishful thinking but it's never impossible*** :D

kaye, i stayed up all last night to watch autumn in my heart because of the beautiful pix you posted of the cast.. boy, do i sure miss the three of them... i couldn't believe that i saw this drama a gazillion times and it still makes me cry every time.. :tears: shk was so good in this tearjerker

yeah... we should send a petition for her to come here in the US. seriously, i think its unfair. :tears: she should come here. if only i had the connections to make her come here. hey tammie!!! im glad that those pics i posted inspired you to watch the drama again. i miss the three of them so badly. oh and yeah.... i cry again and again even if i saw those scenes like gazillion times already; sometimes i even say what they were about say cuz i memorized the lines/subs already. :blush:

Guest kneekey

hey everyone.. how's everything going.. waves at everyone.. :D does anyone know how many messages have been collected for shg.. i hope it's alot.. i read the messages that everyone left her and they are sooooo sweet.. i hope she gets to read them and realize that she has a big fan base......

hey i forgot.. soustada, here is the pix that you wanted to see about the guy who put his head on wonbin's body.. credits to his website.. i forgot where i got it.. anyways, i think it is adorable..see girls, she does have guy fans.. j/k.. hope i post it right cause this will be the first time i posted pix..

untitled.jpg

this picture made me laugh, big time! *lmao* :lol: nice ps-ing there, looks quite natural :P

Guest soutsada7

I see that too hehe a lot of ppl visit this thread.. but only half of them post.. lol

common ppl don't be shy :) we're friendly.. :D

I rmb in the old .. shk thread, there used to be some guys.. like Albert(the KTH lover lol) & kpopchink

lol, Jamie my stomach hurts, but you're making me laugh my butt off...ow, ow, ow...okay, gotta stop laughing now :lol:

yeah we are like baby birds...we stray away...but not too far...only a few threads away ;)

lol, here's another SHGer who always manages to make me laugh...gahh, maybe I should stay away from this thread just for today :lol:

ooohhh~ good photoshopping :lol: his head is a liiiiiittttllllle too big for the body though...jst a teeny bit~

bwahahahaha! aaawww..let the guy be...^ ___ ^ but the way u sed it was so funny though, i cudnt help chuckling~

whoa! wait..kpopchink is a GUY?! :o i always thought he was a girl! mwehehehe..coz of the username i think..sorry!

anyways~ it wud be great to have her come to the US though..wonder which state she's most likely to visit if ever that were to happen? ooohhh~ :ph34r:

pwahhahahaha, another joker here :points to Candy: man, you guys always manage to make me crack up at least once a day whenever I check this thread...

kaye, I'm feeling anxious again :P

Guest nofear11877

:lol::lol::lol: you made me laugh again Candy!!! do i really take that long to post??? :unsure::sweatingbullets:

i say she should come here in the midwest!!!! its much more convenient for other fans. they don't have to travel that long. cuz ya know i know most of you guys are either in the east or west. so... let's just settle this one and say midwest. :phew::D

Guest soutsada7

:sweatingbullets: i never expected someone to do it my way. :sweatingbullets: the 'top 3 reasons why i like SHK' began with me; it was a part of my personal message to her. but oh well, its nice seeing these here. :lol:

^ when i scrolled down. i was like, 'huh :huh: that's not won bin!!!' the second after i saw this, i was laughing my butt off. :lol: i must say the guy who did this must be really desperate to have a picture of them together that he photoshopped this pic of WB and SHK.

yeah... we should send a petition for her to come here in the US. seriously, i think its unfair. :tears: she should come here. if only i had the connections to make her come here. hey tammie!!! im glad that those pics i posted inspired you to watch the drama again. i miss the three of them so badly. oh and yeah.... i cry again and again even if i saw those scenes like gazillion times already; sometimes i even say what they were about say cuz i memorized the lines/subs already. :blush:

yeah, I miss the three of them too :goes to the closet to pull out my AIMH copy: awww, you memorized the lines :P

Yeup shes so pretty. Envied. ^^)

welcome to our wonderful thread AMAZiFiED :D

Guest nofear11877

the original picture is WB? :huh:

:lol: Ooops, i thought it was SSH :blush:

now that i think about it. i think the guy is SSH. yeah... that's SSH!!! argh... he's not even close to his looks. :wacko:

Guest soutsada7

the original picture is WB? :huh:

:lol: Ooops, i thought it was SSH :blush:

yeah, we're too much of a SSH camper, huh?

this picture made me laugh, big time! *lmao* :lol: nice ps-ing there, looks quite natural :P

yeah, except maybe the head is a bit too big for the body :sweatingbullets:

Kaye, midwest sounds like a brilliant idea :w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

:lol::lol::lol: you made me laugh again Candy!!! do i really take that long to post??? :unsure::sweatingbullets:

i say she should come here in the midwest!!!! its much more convenient for other fans. they don't have to travel that long. cuz ya know i know most of you guys are either in the east or west. so... let's just settle this one and say midwest. :phew::D

bwahahaha! well...it's jst that u were already in this thread when i checked it and before i posted smthing, u were already typing a reply..but then by the time i finally posted my post, u were still typing..so i was like, uh oh..wat's kaye springing on to us now? ^ __ ^ jst kidding..but then i saw that ur post was quite long so it's understandable..bleh =P

good choice! midwest it is then...ive never been outside of the east coast though, so it wud be nice to have an excuse to go to the midwest, right? ;)

now...who are we harassing so we can get them to get shk to come here? :phew:

Guest sweet_treats1812

so it's settled

it's going to be the WILD WILD midWEST

bwahahaha! wild wild indeed!

jst imagine us all soompiers meeting up in that place wherever it's gonna be...we're gonna rock the place mad, guys!!! :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

good gracious Miss Bi, you are fast...I didn't even see you down there and all of a sudden...tadda, a post!

wheeeee, count me in...I'll definitely catch a plane to the midwest just to see SHG and to meet you guys at last :D:w00t: