Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

edit:

lol, never mind...saw your post :P awww, your message is so sweet and it's really cool that you didn't forget to invite her to the US cause that completely flew over my empty head :scratches head :wacko::

yup... one thing we mustn't forget is to invite her here!!! we've been longing for so long to see her here and the jealousy... :sighs: i can't take it. lucky people in asia. I MUST SEE HER!!!

hahaha~ it's ok now..we can breathe...kaye's done posting :lol:

hehe... im so glad im done posting... it took me forever to do it. :lol:

About her future role, I would like to see her strip away her nice, sweet image and become someone totally evil that you want to slap when you see her onscreen. That would prove her versatility as an actress even more. Also, it would be awesome if she pairs up with SSH again. (Sorry people but I am a die hard fan of this couple. :sweatingbullets:)

Guest sweet_treats1812

i think that's fine soutsada..jst make sure that u post smthing relevant to the pictures thread...we wudnt want the mods to start warning us :lol:

anyways~ i was reading thru the lbh thread and i jst realized..i HAVE seen him act before! he was that guy from a bittersweet life! omg! how stupid can i get? :wacko: it jst clicked now when i saw the pics from the movie agen..boink :blink: i must say though, i didnt particularly enjoy that movie..hahaha~ but he was good there

do you guys think it might be a good idea to announce this tea party and SHG's fans' messages as a separate thread in both k-dramas and movies and k-celeb photos section cause I see a lot of SHG's fans who don't or rarely visit her thread? Just wondering...

No, I don't think so. The mod would close it since things relating to SHG should be posted in her thread in order not to waste soompi's resources.

Guest nofear11877

do you guys think it might be a good idea to announce this tea party and SHG's fans' messages as a separate thread in both k-dramas and movies and k-celeb photos section cause I see a lot of SHG's fans who don't or rarely visit her thread? Just wondering...

well... i guess we can announce it as a separate thread in the k-drama and movies only. :unsure: i don't think it would be appropriate in the k-celeb photos section. otherwise, this is a good idea! :D

wait... hold on... im having second thoughts here. :sweatingbullets: it might not be appropriate to make another thread just to announce her tea party cuz i guess it still has to do with SHK(and SHK has a thread already to announce/talk about her). :blush:

Guest soutsada7

No, I don't think so. The mod would close it since things relating to SHG should be posted in her thread in order not to waste soompi's resources.

lol, oops I already posted a thread announcing the event :sweatingbullets: anyway, it doesn't concern only Song Hye Gyo, but Cha Tae Hyun as well, so I hope the mods won't erase that thread :ph34r:

anyway, yeah, I would defitely like to see her playing an evil role too, or even better a twin with split personality - one being super evil and one being super innocent...that'll definitely display her versatility, although this type of character is displayed more often than not in the other dramas already :lol:

dang it, I just remember that there's already a "My Girl and I" thread :slaps forehead:

this is completely o/t btw:

for someone who's watching Heaven's Tree...hmm, is this drama anyway related to a translated fic, "A Wolf's Attraction" cause the lead character in that fic is named Namu as well...just from what I see from Miss Bi's siggy? :unsure:

oh, well, about that extra thread I made just now...I guess the mods can delete it or close it :sigh with disappointment:

this is completely o/t btw:

for someone who's watching Heaven's Tree...hmm, is this drama anyway related to a translated fic, "A Wolf's Attraction" cause the lead character in that fic is named Namu as well...just from what I see from Miss Bi's siggy? :unsure:

i haven't read that fic, so i probably can't answer that question :sweatingbullets:

maybe it's just coincidence

NAMUers is just a nickname for Heaven's Tree fans ;)

because namu is tree...so we're 'tree lovers' :lol::ph34r::phew:

Guest charles0702

hahaha~ hi kaye :lol:

so i was reading thru everyone's msgs for shk right, and i noticed that there isnt much mention of hotelier as their favorite drama...to those hu've watched it, what can u say about the drama?

hey candy.. saw hotelier and it wasn't all that.. shg had a supporting role as a rich girl who is in love with a hotel manager.. i think it would have been good if she was the main character that had a relationship with byj.. but of all the dramas, i felt this was kind of boring. :)

Guest soutsada7

i haven't read that fic, so i probably can't answer that question :sweatingbullets:

maybe it's just coincidence

NAMUers is just a nickname for Heaven's Tree fans ;)

because namu is tree...so we're 'tree lovers' :lol::ph34r::phew:

oh, lol, I get it now :P:sweatingbullets: thanks for the clarification.

Guest soutsada7

park jung chul?

OMG, he is so hot!

i was rooting for him

gahh, Miss Bi, you OWN another page...you're killing me here :wacko:

lol, who's Park Jung Chul, btw? Anybody care to share a pix of him? :sweatingbullets: thanks.

Guest soutsada7

damn she's so freakin cute

welcome to the thread :D

Miss Bi, thanks for the pix...I just realized that I don't really know that many Korean celebs cause I've never seen this PJC guy before...looks good though ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^bwahahaha~ ur so funny Miss Bouakham! :lol:

hey candy.. saw hotelier and it wasn't all that.. shg had a supporting role as a rich girl who is in love with a hotel manager.. i think it would have been good if she was the main character that had a relationship with byj.. but of all the dramas, i felt this was kind of boring. :)

i see, i see...thanks for the info tammie! i guess il jst watch all in then since it seems to be getting better reviews than hotelier :lol:

anyways~ this is o/t agen, but soutsada, jst wanna ask..are there links for direct dl to ISWAK? if there arent, i can always use cb though..jst wondering if there were ;)