Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Honestly, I'd give anything just to be in Bangkok from now 'til March 2.

BTW, Hye-Kyo and CTH should be in HK now, am I right? :unsure:

:tongue2:

j/k.... :blush:

Li, do you still want the pictures? :unsure:

Ooo...what kind of gift, if you don't mind me asking, fanta? :D

I cann't tell u . It's a secret. :D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

fanta thnx...for uploading those picz!!she's really pretty in them..

WONDER..if Bi saw any of those billboards..hehehehe:D

:P LOL

*dreamin*

Guest rainz*gurl

i soooo envy u fanta!!!!!!!!!!

i cant see bi's concert... *sobs*... but i hope i will see song hye kyo... *^__^* ... hopes bi comes along with kyo to msia!! hehe :D

Guest soutsada7

wahh, fanta you are the one of the luckiest people out there (the others are of course li, anem, and all the other peeps who will get to see her in Malaysia) :hic, hic...why can't I be lucky too :(:tears:: be sure to share with us some pix and your personal experiences as well ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow..all these people from soompi going to meet shk and cth and bi all in one country at roughly the same time...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! i wanna go back to asia NOW!

Guest rainz*gurl

anyone here entered the contest for speacial invitation to da tea party?? the contest which requires u to write a slogan n fax it?? anyone?? i entered but still no news bout it!! i m anxious!! really anxious!! anyone?? anyone?? how can i knoe the results?? its been 2 days...

hey fanta... aren't u gettin some sleep?? bi's concert is like in 16 hours!! done with ya preparations?? teehee jus feel so excited for u too... :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ hi kaye :lol:

so i was reading thru everyone's msgs for shk right, and i noticed that there isnt much mention of hotelier as their favorite drama...to those hu've watched it, what can u say about the drama?

^ Hotelier sucks in my opinion. I watched if for the reason that I thought SHG would pair up with BYJ but in fact, her role was only a supporting actress. Song Yun Ah was the lead and I didn't really like that idea. In addition, the director made SHG become a pair with this old, ugly guy so I thought that killed the series.

Guest soutsada7

Okay about pics Rain's concert

but now it's 2.30 AM, I want to sleep right now!

see ya again in next time

bye everybody, Good night.

nite fanta :D

anyone here entered the contest for speacial invitation to da tea party?? the contest which requires u to write a slogan n fax it?? anyone?? i entered but still no news bout it!! i m anxious!! really anxious!! anyone?? anyone?? how can i knoe the results?? its been 2 days...

hey fanta... aren't u gettin some sleep?? bi's concert is like in 16 hours!! done with ya preparations?? teehee jus feel so excited for u too... :D

li (crazili) and anem (bm05om) entered the contest and li won five passes...I think (I'm not sure) that she may have one pass left...maybe you can PM her, since she said that she'll probably give it out to a fellow SHGer ;) Good luck!

hey kaye i see you down there for a while now...making me anxious about what it is that you are going to post :unsure:

lol, Miss Bi...I was cracking up from your post :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Hotelier sucks in my opinion. I watched if for the reason that I thought SHG would pair up with BYJ but in fact, her role was only a supporting actress. Song Yun Ah was the lead and I didn't really like that idea. In addition, the director made SHG become a pair with this old, ugly guy so I thought that killed the series.

yeah, that's what I heard, so I didn't watch it...I wanted BYJ to get with SHG too :(

Guest nofear11877

li... :jumps up and down: WAAAA!!!! :w00t: im so happy for you! YOU GO GIRL!!! i must say you deserved those tickets to see SHK cuz ya know its really embarrassing to sing a korean happy birthday song on national radio!

your name: Kaye

soompi s/n: nofear11877

nationality: filipino

fav SHK drama: autumn tale

future role: im really looking forward to see her in casted in a thriller/suspense movie and a hardcore drama with SSH!!! (sorry im a diehard fan of SSH-SHK ever since autumn tale aired) :blush:

personal message:

Top 3 reasons why i like SHK:

1) undeniably excellent actress

2) first glance at her and i was captivated and imprisoned by her beauty

3) and last but not least, she's a very very simple, kind, lovable, and down to earth person.

Come visit the SHK thread at soompi.com and shanda's website(songhyegyo.net) alright??? its a very friendly thread where you can meet and get to know your dedicated and loyal fans from all over the world. and i must say... can you add to your schedule a visit here in the US??? we're very eager to see you here.

(PS. do u guys know that i sat in front of my comp for almost 15 minutes jst to gather my thoughts and type up that THREE SENTENCE msg? :sweatingbullets: goodness)

don't worry Candy... you're not alone. :lol:

hey kaye i see you down there for a while now...making me anxious about what it is that you are going to post :unsure:

yeah... it's true. :lol: argh... when i was adding my post, somehow my post didn't come through. so i had to retype and remember what i wrote. :sighs: it's such a pain.

Guest soutsada7

see you down there too Kaye...lol, like Miss Bi, you're making me anxious too :P

edit:

lol, never mind...saw your post :P awww, your message is so sweet and it's really cool that you didn't forget to invite her to the US cause that completely flew over my empty head :scratches head :wacko::

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ it's ok now..we can breathe...kaye's done posting :lol:

about hotelier..i see..hmm..cuz i read the synopsis of the drama and if i remember right, shk plays a rich girl...it kinda piqued my interest coz her roles in dramas so far havent exactly been those of rich girls..

anyways..i might watch it..but that's like far far into the future yet :lol:

Guest soutsada7

do you guys think it might be a good idea to announce this tea party and SHG's fans' messages as a separate thread in both k-dramas and movies and k-celeb photos section cause I see a lot of SHG's fans who don't or rarely visit her thread? Just wondering...