Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Anem, here's mine:

Name: nuuraia

Soompi S/N: nuur

Nationality: Malaysian

Fave SHK Drama: Fullhouse and Autumn Tale

Future SHK Dream Role: dynamic role like matt damon in Talented Mr Ripley or like leonardo d cap in Catch Me If U Can (split-personality kinda thing)

Message: Thanks for dropping by to Malaysia. Personally, I really enjoy your brilliant & entertaining acting skills to the utmost esp. in FullHouse (never got tired of it). Do keep up the gud work & wish u all the best in your upcoming projects! aja! aja! fighting! luv ya!!

shg2ex.jpg

anem,crazili gud luck with the scrapbook. yay!u guyz rockssz :)

it would be great to see her in this new role...wahh, what a brilliant idea and your full name if beautiful, nuur :D

these ppl are seriously out of their minds....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32370

our SHG? overrated??? they're just jealous hahah

ANYWAYS... soutsada my computer is not on good terms with file front... hahaha... its not downloading properly.... is it ok if you up it onto YSI..... i love YSI... they're so clean... hahah... their web design i mean... unlike MU.. dunno whr to look...

sure, I'll upload it in ysi ;)

Yeah, here's mine.

your name: Gina

soompi s/n: LuvSHK

nationality: Singaporean

fav SHG drama: Autumn, All In and Full house

future role: A role she need not cry, no critical illness, I would like her to play a Lawyer, someone more firm

personal message to her: Oh, you so beautiful. In my life, you are the only idol I have. I don't really admire actor or actresses, but only you. I love to look at you every night. I hope to look like you one day after looking at you everyday. Happy Birthday, wish you Good Health, may all your wish comes true and find your lucky Guy soon. Love you always.

Guest soutsada7

omg omg omg!!! i was away for the night and when i get back to this thread, this is what awaits me?!

nooooooooooooooooo!!! I AM SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :w00t:

CONGRATULATIONS LI! u shud have made anem record ur voice so we cud have heard u..hahahaha~ wow girl, u are one dedicated fan!!! congrats to ya for braving national radio and singing!!! weeee!!! i'm so happy for u..and so proud too!!!

^ __________ ^

hope u guys enjoy ur time there...i wish i cud have that other ticket ur giving away, gaah! so generous of u! but malaysia is so far far away from me now.. *sigh*

oh wells~

i wanna join the scrapbook thingie!!! here's my info:

my name: Candy

soompi s/n: sweet_treats1812

nationality: Filipino

fav SHG drama: Full House

future role: A role that isn't as sad as the one you had to do in Autumn Tale...I don't want to see your character end up being dead again! :tears:

personal message to her: Hi Song Hye-Kyo sshi! Whatever you choose to do, I, along with many other fans of yours, will support you always. You are en epitome of gentleness and beauty to me, and I am so proud to call myself your fan...I wish you the best in your career always...

thanks anem and li for doing this for us! if it's not too much trouble, cud u take a pic of the scrapbook when it's done and show us what it looks like? ^ __ ^

morning everyone!!! what great news to start my day~

hey tammie! see ur online...

(PS. do u guys know that i sat in front of my comp for almost 15 minutes jst to gather my thoughts and type up that THREE SENTENCE msg? :sweatingbullets: goodness)

awwws, Candy you're always so cute and bubbly :P

MORNING EVERYONE!!! I agree with Li's earlier post that we all need to show more love to Hye Gyo!!! Li, maybe we should also post this announcement in the K-celeb section and other sections as well? Just make it relevant to the other section...

Guest crazili

awwws, Candy you're always so cute and bubbly :P

MORNING EVERYONE!!! I agree with Li's earlier post that we all need to show more love to Hye Gyo!!! Li, maybe we should also post this announcement in the K-celeb section and other sections as well? Just make it relevant to the other section...

erm.... not sure how to make things relevant hahaha.... as you can see... im always off topic...hahaah

Guest soutsada7

erm.... not sure how to make things relevant hahaha.... as you can see... im always off topic...hahaah

lol, for example if you were to post this announcement in the "k-celeb photo" section, you'd have to include an unseen pix of SHG and we sure do have many unseen photos of SHG that we posted up in this thread. Also, maybe we should be a general announcement in the K-dramas and movies section just like what elaine33 did.

anyway, here's the reup of SHG's birthday tribute in ysi:

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=264ZTKG...062FRUV00Z2H17C

about SHG being "overrated"...I think the more popular an actor/actress is, the more people will label them as "overrated"...personally, I've come to an "enlightenment", if you will, that who are you to label an actor/actress as "overrated" just cause your opinions don't coincide with opinions of others? I see many actors/actresses that receive a lot of accolations from their fans and I'm not too big a fan of, yet I certainly don't intend to label them "overrated" just cause we dont' share the same opinions...it's these differences of opinions really and I guess people will always say what they think, so I just leave it at that :D It's much less of a bother that way :D;)

Edit:

li, I just noticed your siggy...lol, that siggy is so hilarious "shin ramen" indeed :lol: Eun Hye looks so adorable there <--- whoops, o/t again :sweatingbullets:

Guest charles0702

hey li, you are so lucky.. i read the backlogs, and i presume you are the one that got tix to se our beautiful shg.. didn't i just see you in the goong thread.. it's getting crazy in there with the bickering but it stopped..

i think this thread is the only sane thread.. soustada.. sees you.. waves.. i hope more people show more support for shg and leave more messages.. soustada, i think it is a good idea to post what you were talking about in the korean celeb section..

:D

shanda.. i totally love your website.. when miss shg sees your website, she will totally be impressed.. that is one on the best shg website i have ever seen.. great work.. :D

Guest soutsada7

welcome to our wonderful thread: au_revoir, hanjieun519, free_staino, aeroshasstranger :) :D

hey li, you are so lucky.. i read the backlogs, and i presume you are the one that got tix to se our beautiful shg.. didn't i just see you in the goong thread.. it's getting crazy in there with the bickering but it stopped..

i think this thread is the only sane thread.. soustada.. sees you.. waves.. i hope more people show more support for shg and leave more messages.. soustada, i think it is a good idea to post what you were talking about in the korean celeb section..

:D

shanda.. i totally love your website.. when miss shg sees your website, she will totally be impressed.. that is one on the best shg website i have ever seen.. great work.. :D

hi tammie :waves back at ya ;): wow, really? what bickering? <--- lol, I'm heading off topic again :lol:

yep, I completely agree with you that Shanda's website is the best website that I've visited...fighting!!!

Guest crazili

heyy just saw the bday video thingie..... you see!!!!! stupid file front... took more than 5 hours to get to 70% and i got the file from YSI in less than five minutes....hahahaha

hmmm.... makes me wanna start making one SHG video...... i'll prolly start one of these days... anyways soutsada do you have all the pics that u used in the video???? can you zip it up and send it to me pretty please!!!!!

Guest rainz*gurl

name: joyce

soompi s/n: rainz*gurl

nationality:msian

fav SHG drama: FULLHOUSE <3

future role: definitely CUTE n CHEERFUL roles!

personal message: totally luv kyo in fullhouse... great acting... cute n funny... really enjoyed da drama... definitely hopes for a kyo+bi collaboration again!! :)

i faxed the contest but still no news yet! :( anyone wif any idea??

gosh... u guys are SO LUCKY to get the special invites!!!

crossing ma fingers... hope i get them too!!!!

n i m definitely goin to sg wang!!! gonna be a big crowd huh?!! :D

COME ONE ppl... we only have 15(?) of your messages... show some love to HYE KYO!!!!!!! love her so she can love you back (through her nice dramas, of course)

post your messages!!!!!!!!!! :D

i know... :(

there's never enough 'diehard' SHGers in her actual thread :(

hi crazili & bm05om... see you there... coz i will be there also :D

aw...lucky! :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

heyy just saw the bday video thingie..... you see!!!!! stupid file front... took more than 5 hours to get to 70% and i got the file from YSI in less than five minutes....hahahaha

hmmm.... makes me wanna start making one SHG video...... i'll prolly start one of these days... anyways soutsada do you have all the pics that u used in the video???? can you zip it up and send it to me pretty please!!!!!

lol, on break right now and decided to check my favorite thread...actually, Miss Bi made the vid, so perhaps you can PM her about sending you a zipped file of all the pix she used. I'll send you my own collection of SHG pix too, if you want ;) Miss Bi, you sure do own the page :P

Guest PuccaGirl_64

your name: Reanne

soompi s/n: Puccagirl_64

nationality: Filipino

future role: I would like to see you as a 'bad' girl in a drama or somethin different from FH and AIMH!!

personal message to her: I have been your fan since I watched Full House...What draw me to you than any other actresses are you beautiful features; your physical and inner features....Your acting Skills are great too... switching form a tear-jerker role to a fun and bubbly one...which really made me PROUD to be your fan....I wish I could meet you someday....Lastly, juzt wanna greet you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY..GOd Bless for everything!!! :D

your name: Fanta

soompi s/n: fanta(or patchy in other site)

nationality: Thai

future role: I want to see her sexy woman

personal message to her:

I will met her in Thailand on 2nd March

and I made a special gift for her.

Guest charles0702

Fanta, you get to see shg on march 2.. you are so lucky.. i am so jealous right now :tongue2: remember to take lots of pix and share with the rest of the shger fans.. :D