Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest VitaDolce*

your name: Leilani

soompi s/n: Heaven09

nationality: Filipina

fav SHG drama: FULLHOUSE

future role: still Like her role in fukhouse.

personal message to her:

HyeKyo, Keep on pursuing what your heart and mind wants you to do.

and always remember that we , your fans , will always be here

for you ... ^_^

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Ok, here's my message for SHK:

Name: Paulette

Soompi S/N: fatgrrl_slim

Nationality:Filipino

Fave SHK Drama: Full House, All In

Future SHK Dream Role: A strong willed, alluringly sexy woman. ;)

Message: To our dear Song Hye Kyo, Many of your co-stars have described you to be beautiful both inside and out. I don't know you personally, but I can tell just by looking at you that you are indeed what they describe you to be. I would like to thank you for being 'Song Hye Kyo', the actress that made our lives just a little bit happier. Take care and stay beautiful! We hope to see you in the Philippines again soon.

did Bi also stay at JW marriot hotel in his visits to japan & thai & US?

just asking coz since SHG is also using the same hotel.. :P

Bi's in Thailand now, but he's billeted at Dusit Thani Hotel.

===

A bit of a favor: could anyone point me to which page the Olay wallpapers were posted? Sorry, I'm too lazy to browse back. :blush: Thanks in advance?

Ok, here's my message for SHK:

Name: Paulette

Soompi S/N: fatgrrl_slim

Nationality:Filipino

Fave SHK Drama: Full House, All In

Future SHK Dream Role: A strong willed, alluringly sexy woman. ;)

Message: To our dear Song Hye Kyo, Many of your co-stars have described you to be beautiful both inside and out. I don't know you personally, but I can tell just by looking at you that you are indeed what they describe you to be. I would like to thank you for being 'Song Hye Kyo', the actress that made our lives just a little bit happier. Take care and stay beautiful! We hope to see you in the Philippines again soon.

Bi's in Thailand now, but he's billeted at Dusit Thani Hotel.

Paulette, you liked All In? A lot of people said it was boring so I could not bring myself to watch it. What do you think?

Guest crazili

sounds really interesting...u r still lucky be to catch a glimpse of her LIVE :)

:w00t: very long post there, soutsada :)

crazili, besides pic, it would be great if u could capture short clips of the event as well.so we'all could see & feel the hypes & fun u guyz have up there (really2 wish i could b there B) )

haha.... YOU BET!!!!! i'll prolly film WHOLE MOVIES of her... haha............

erm.,. i think the deadline should be wayyyy before tuesday.... preferably by MONDAY 12pm (which is 67 hours from now.... i think you should have enuff time.... hahahaha......)

Guest candy3012

dusit at thai? what about the states?

hahah.. just getting curious..

wow i'm finally getting to see one of the famous korean actress~!

i cant belive the news.. *am i dreaming?*

Guest soutsada7

dusit at thai? what about the states?

hahah.. just getting curious..

wow i'm finally getting to see one of the famous korean actress~!

i cant belive the news.. *am i dreaming?*

lol, I'd think I was dreaming too if I were to be able to see my idol :sigh, so jealous of you, li, and anem and the rest of those who get to see her :P:

about the Olay wallpapers, I forgot what page it was on and man, oh man, this thread is just really loaded, so it'll probably take some time for me to find them, but I'll give it a try though :sweatingbullets:

oh, for those who requested a reup of "My Girl and I" I tried to reup it last night, but the web host died on me, so I'm gonna leave my comp on tonight while uploading and post the link to it asap ;)

your name: skylar

soompi s/n: skylar

nationality: Filipina

fav SHG drama: FULL HOUSE!

future role: Lee Young Ae's role in Sympathy for Lady Vengeance or Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs

personal message to her:

Hye Kyo, I think you are a great girl. You are truly beautiful inside and out. I pray that you will have more blessings in your life --- great movie projects, great box office, great love life, good health and, most of all, a happy family. :)

ooo, Clarice Starling, huh? That's such an intriguing possibility...cool choice ;) :two thumbs up:

I'm heading off to bed now...nite nite my wonderful SHGers :gahh, my eyes are getting so droopy:

Anem, here's mine:

Name: nuuraia

Soompi S/N: nuur

Nationality: Malaysian

Fave SHK Drama: Fullhouse and Autumn Tale

Future SHK Dream Role: dynamic role like matt damon in Talented Mr Ripley or like leonardo d cap in Catch Me If U Can (split-personality kinda thing)

Message: Thanks for dropping by to Malaysia. Personally, I really enjoy your brilliant & entertaining acting skills to the utmost esp. in FullHouse (never got tired of it). Do keep up the gud work & wish u all the best in your upcoming projects! aja! aja! fighting! luv ya!!

shg2ex.jpg

anem,crazili gud luck with the scrapbook. yay!u guyz rockssz :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Paulette, you liked All In? A lot of people said it was boring so I could not bring myself to watch it. What do you think?

All In is one of my fave K-dramas of all time. :) Sorry to say, though, I like it because of Lee Byung Hun (the best K-actor, IMO) and not SHK. :blush: I'm a Bi-Kyo fan so I actually hated their team up (well, more like they looked so damn good together that I felt jealous for Bi. hahaha!) but I would recommend it for the story, the excellent acting and good production values. I wasn't bored with it at all. I finished the entire series in two days.

soutsada, Thanks for your help! I actually tried browsing back but you're right, this thread is so loaded it's kinda hard to search for it.

Guest crazili

these ppl are seriously out of their minds....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32370

our SHG? overrated??? they're just jealous hahah

ANYWAYS... soutsada my computer is not on good terms with file front... hahaha... its not downloading properly.... is it ok if you up it onto YSI..... i love YSI... they're so clean... hahah... their web design i mean... unlike MU.. dunno whr to look...

Guest honey_ping

Hmm,....am a little bit behind here...........am I included? Anyway, here's mine...

my name: Ping

soompi s/n: honey_ping

nationality: Malaysian

fav SHG drama: Autumn Tale and most of all Full House

future role: I really want her to do more comedic roles, probably in a ugly ducking turning into a swan kind of story where she can be very strong, stubborn but funny kind of person where nobody likes her initially.

personal message to her: You've made me realize how BEAUTIFUL an ACTRESS can actually be. I wish you all the best in the future and will always support you.

p/s should print everyone's info and pass this to SHK to read ~ :)

Guest charles0702

hey all shger's.. good morning.. hey candy.. see you.. waves. i wanna leave a message for shg:

your name: Tammie

soompi s/n: charles0702

nationality: vietnames and chinese

fav SHG drama: full house and autumn in my heart

future role: more romantic comedies like full house

personal message to her: hello miss song hye kyo.. you are the most beautiful and talented actess i have ever seen.. please note that you have a huge fan base in soompi and i can't wait for your next project. whatever your new project is, you have my fullest support.. please take care and get some rest.

Guest sweet_treats1812

I"VE GOT AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"VE GOT 5 FRIGGIN TICKETS TO THE EXCLUSIVE SHG TEA PARTY @JW MARRIOT!!!!!!!!!!

i think im just gonna die.... hahahahahahhahahahahaha

i've died and gone to heaven....

so let's see.....

i've got 5 tix, one for me, one for bm05m, 2 for my frens, which means i have

ONE TICKET left.... actually i wanted to give this to a fren but they are not relli into SHG or Korean Wave or watever so why waste it on them.... decide to give it to my fellow soompiers.....

who wants it??????? (im not selling it, im giving it away FREE hahahahha)

first come first serve basis hahahah

it will be on TUES 3 pm....

based on my calculations... i think only about 100 over ppl are going to be thr... talk about exclusivity....

and i freaking sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY in korean over national radio to get this tickets..... worth every bit of my embarassment.... (the DJ forgot to ask my name so i waas anonymous on air... hahaha)

omg omg omg!!! i was away for the night and when i get back to this thread, this is what awaits me?!

nooooooooooooooooo!!! I AM SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :w00t:

CONGRATULATIONS LI! u shud have made anem record ur voice so we cud have heard u..hahahaha~ wow girl, u are one dedicated fan!!! congrats to ya for braving national radio and singing!!! weeee!!! i'm so happy for u..and so proud too!!!

^ __________ ^

hope u guys enjoy ur time there...i wish i cud have that other ticket ur giving away, gaah! so generous of u! but malaysia is so far far away from me now.. *sigh*

oh wells~

i wanna join the scrapbook thingie!!! here's my info:

my name: Candy

soompi s/n: sweet_treats1812

nationality: Filipino

fav SHG drama: Full House

future role: A role that isn't as sad as the one you had to do in Autumn Tale...I don't want to see your character end up being dead again! :tears:

personal message to her: Hi Song Hye-Kyo sshi! Whatever you choose to do, I, along with many other fans of yours, will support you always. You are en epitome of gentleness and beauty to me, and I am so proud to call myself your fan...I wish you the best in your career always...

thanks anem and li for doing this for us! if it's not too much trouble, cud u take a pic of the scrapbook when it's done and show us what it looks like? ^ __ ^

morning everyone!!! what great news to start my day~

hey tammie! see ur online...

(PS. do u guys know that i sat in front of my comp for almost 15 minutes jst to gather my thoughts and type up that THREE SENTENCE msg? :sweatingbullets: goodness)

Guest free_staino

your name:ailyn

soompi s/n: free_staino

nationality: filipino

fav SHG drama: fullhouse, autumn in my heart

future role: female detective

personal message to her:

my name: Shanda

soompi s/n: MHBT

nationality: American but my ethnicity is mixed Korean

fav SHG drama: Full House

future role: Someone dark and somewhat mysterious but deep down inside, a sweet and friendly person

personal message to her: Hye Gyo, I have been a big fan of yours since "Full House"...you really made your character come alive! I admire you as an actress but even more for the beautiful and graceful person that you are. Thank you for being who you are because you are loved not only for what you have achieved but who YOU are as a person. I have made a fan site dedicated to you...I hope that one day you can visit it: http://www.songhyegyo.net

Guest au_revior

Congratz crazili! i wanted to call but it was too late, i found out through The Star newspaper around 5pm *sighs* but never the less i'm gonna see her in Sungai Wang Plaza! Cant wait on Tuesday! Hope i can sleep on that day! ^^

Will there be any signature session in Sungai Wang Plaza?

my name: Michael

soompi s/n: au_revior

nationality: Malaysian

fav SHG drama: Autumn Tale and Full House

future role: Anything that your heart's wish.

personal message to her: Thanks for being my inspiration all this time, really enjoyed your dramas over the years and I wish you many success ahead and God Bless you ^^ & your beloved family!

Guest hanjieun519

your name: honey

soompi s/n: hanjieun519

nationality: filipina

fav SHG drama: full house and autumn in my heart

future role: same as her role in full house, bubbly and sweet

personal message to her:

hi shg. hope you could read this. happy birthday. wish you all the best and good health. may you continue to inspire more people. keep up the good work. hope to see you soon on a next series with bi.

aja aja fighting.

Guest kneekey

your name: nikki

soompi s/n: kneekey

nationality: filipino

fav SHG drama: full house

future role: hyorin in goong, i know she's a meanie but i would really really like to see her as the "bad" girl and not the "good" girl

personal message to her: are you real? 'cause you're too pretty to be true :lol: i wish you a happy happy birthday and may you have many more bday's to come. i wish you all the best in your career and in lovelife (hope you may have one sonn!) and i wish that you may have alot of projects this year and for the many years to come

Guest crazili

COME ONE ppl... we only have 15(?) of your messages... show some love to HYE KYO!!!!!!! love her so she can love you back (through her nice dramas, of course)

post your messages!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

your name: Valerie

soompi s/n: aeroshaastranger : )

nationality: Singaporean

fav SHG drama: full house and autumn in my heart ((:

future role: hmm..any role, funny ones x)

personal message to her: HEY Hye Kyo ^^ just wanna say that you;'re a really great and lovely actress ((: keep up the good work ! ((: am currently waiting for the release of your new movie (My Girl &I )-2nd march! All the best in your career and may it be smooth sailing :) work hard but don't neglect your health,haha x) take care!

PS: Do visit us at soompi x) www.soompi.com/forums and hope you can come over to Singapore!

helping my friend.is that alright. ((:

your name: Cheryl

soompi s/n: -

nationality: Singaporean

fav SHG drama: full house, autumn in my heart , all in ^^

future role: someone bad.

personal message to her: HEY! You're really pretty and you have great acting skills ((: All the best to you in the future!

Crazili: hey!hope you have a greatt time at the party!((: