Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I"VE GOT AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"VE GOT 5 FRIGGIN TICKETS TO THE EXCLUSIVE SHG TEA PARTY @JW MARRIOT!!!!!!!!!!

i think im just gonna die.... hahahahahahhahahahahaha

i've died and gone to heaven....

so let's see.....

i've got 5 tix, one for me, one for bm05m, 2 for my frens, which means i have

ONE TICKET left.... actually i wanted to give this to a fren but they are not relli into SHG or Korean Wave or watever so why waste it on them.... decide to give it to my fellow soompiers.....

who wants it??????? (im not selling it, im giving it away FREE hahahahha)

first come first serve basis hahahah

it will be on TUES 3 pm....

based on my calculations... i think only about 100 over ppl are going to be thr... talk about exclusivity....

and i freaking sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY in korean over national radio to get this tickets..... worth every bit of my embarassment.... (the DJ forgot to ask my name so i waas anonymous on air... hahaha)

OMO OMO!!!

YOU CALLED ME,AND I COULDNT PICK IT UP AND CALL YOU BACK..AND YOU WOn!!!! :w00t::w00t:

CONGRATS LI!!!!!

you really will give me one?omo omo..you're so sweet!!! :blush:

i'm wanna say i'm dying to hear this,but i wont because the word is a bit sensitive to me..BUT STILL..I'M TOTALLY FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!!! :lol:

I AM GOING TO MEET SHK!!!

AND LI FREAKIN SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN KOREAN ON NATIONAL RADIO!!! :lol:

I AM GOING CRAZY :wacko::ph34r::lol:

finally.. soompi is back on. *waves at miss.bi, soutsada, and all SHKers*

hey fanta thanks for that pic you posted 3 pages back i think. shk with 3 other ladies. I've never seen that pic before. gawd.. she looks gorgeous. just so pertyyy. She looks so stunning with that make-up. luv it.

so is she really going to malaysia? you ladies who live in malaysia are lucky if you get to see her. just don't forget about us. share pictures ok? :D

so let's see.....

ONE TICKET left.... actually i wanted to give this to a fren but they are not relli into SHG or Korean Wave or watever so why waste it on them.... decide to give it to my fellow soompiers.....

based on my calculations... i think only about 100 over ppl are going to be thr... talk about exclusivity....

and i freaking sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY in korean over national radio to get this tickets..... worth every bit of my embarassment.... (the DJ forgot to ask my name so i waas anonymous on air... hahaha)

i want to know about even meet & greet thanks my friend

Guest crazili

^^ it would help if i can understand the post above... hahah

OKIE OKIE..... IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!!

we (bm05om and I) are thinking of compiling messages from you guys

state your name, location etc etc etc and we'll put it in a scrapbook or watever and give it to her...

whaddaya think??? so she knows she has fans from US, CANADA, CALI??? she'll prolly go thr one day....hahahaa

i dunno... you guys tell me wat you think.... any ideas????

time is rather limited... its friday 3 pm now and the thing is on Tue 3pm

:lol: For some reason, I found your comment funny. Am I that FH-crazy? :crazy:

Re: SHK's following with the male audiences, I think she's popular with the guys... it's just that guys are not as 'vocal' as girls when it comes to admiring celebrities. Ya know, it kinda diminishes the 'macho' side of them. :rolleyes: But here in the Ph, guys love her to bits. My dad adores her. I have an officemate who's willing to divorce his wife for her (I'm not kidding). When it was rumored that she will star in a local soap opera (but the network cannot afford her, so they got Joe Chen instead), a lot of guys openly declared that they will camp out at the set just to catch a glimpse of her. These are facts, I actually know some of these guys personally. :lol:

Also, remember that Love Letter stint she did last year? When she came out, all the guys in the audience had their mouths wide open in shock and acted like schoolgirls who just saw their crush. :lol:

Your stories are so funny! I do know that a lot of guys find Hye Kyo pretty, but I do not know anyone who's willing to leave his wife for her. :D

About that Love Letter show, Hye Kyo was really stunning there. When they showed the audience, the guys were GAPING at her!

Guest lornranger

congraz to crazili! :) I would love to go if not for the fact that the next day is an exam day for me. :( And it is in the morning session. Oh well I'll be happy enough to see pictures of SHG in the event. So please take lots of pic will you? :D

Guest crazili

congraz to crazili! :) I would love to go if not for the fact that the next day is an exam day for me. :( And it is in the morning session. Oh well I'll be happy enough to see pictures of SHG in the event. So please take lots of pic will you? :D

hahha... sure thing....... im gonna snap soooo many pics of her that she will be blinded by the flashes.....

Guest kneekey

:lol: For some reason, I found your comment funny. Am I that FH-crazy? :crazy:

Re: SHK's following with the male audiences, I think she's popular with the guys... it's just that guys are not as 'vocal' as girls when it comes to admiring celebrities. Ya know, it kinda diminishes the 'macho' side of them. :rolleyes: But here in the Ph, guys love her to bits. My dad adores her. I have an officemate who's willing to divorce his wife for her (I'm not kidding). When it was rumored that she will star in a local soap opera (but the network cannot afford her, so they got Joe Chen instead), a lot of guys openly declared that they will camp out at the set just to catch a glimpse of her. These are facts, I actually know some of these guys personally. :lol:

Also, remember that Love Letter stint she did last year? When she came out, all the guys in the audience had their mouths wide open in shock and acted like schoolgirls who just saw their crush. :lol:

fatgrrl_slim youre cracking my butt up! :lol: your stories are so funny im still laughing right now :lol: i never really thought that someone would leave his wife for shk :lol:

Guest elaine33

hey there!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the congrates!!!!!!!! i'm really happy right now....just can't wait until tuesay!

i think by now u all now that crazili and elaine33 are going to to her tea party.

i really hope that i can shared this party with all the soompier! out there.

but i only can shared the pix with u all when i post it out!!!!!

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ it would help if i can understand the post above... hahah

OKIE OKIE..... IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!!

we (bm05om and I) are thinking of compiling messages from you guys

state your name, location etc etc etc and we'll put it in a scrapbook or watever and give it to her...

whaddaya think??? so she knows she has fans from US, CANADA, CALI??? she'll prolly go thr one day....hahahaa

i dunno... you guys tell me wat you think.... any ideas????

time is rather limited... its friday 3 pm now and the thing is on Tue 3pm

thats right everyone..come on,anymore ideas?lets show SHK our love! :wub:

Name:

Soompi S/N: (this just to show that we're not making up the posts..hehe)

Nationality:

Fave SHK Drama:

Future SHK Dream Role:

Message: (Topic for this would be why you are a fan of hers + Words of appreciation/encouragement+a little bit of other stuffs ;-) )

ehh..i'm not good at this things, is that all we should have?anymore ideas..please tell :)

*feeling the shivers of excitement throught my entire system :lol:

Guest kneekey

so let's see.....

congrats li im so happy for you and bm05m *gives li a standing ovation for singing on air a job well done* :P you lucky girls! as i said many many times, dont forget the autograph and make sure to take lots and lots of pics

Guest candy3012

are you all going to Sg.Wang after the tea party?

i heard there will be a public appearance... at 7pm?

i wanna go.. anyone going also?

so let's see.....

whoa! bravo2!glad u really made it..congratz~also to bm05m & ur friends 4 b able to meet her~all the best guyz!

I like the idea of giving her a compiled messages in a scrapbook or somting, other than that u can also compile the messages into a movie form & burn it, so she can watch it.. ;)

*edit: made the page :P *

Guest crazili

are you all going to Sg.Wang after the tea party?

i heard there will be a public appearance... at 7pm?

i wanna go.. anyone going also?

ME ME... im going there right after the tea party thingie

whoa! bravo2!glad u really made it..congratz~also to bm05m & ur friends 4 b able to meet her~all the best guyz!

I like the idea of giving her a compiled messages in a scrapbook or somting, other than that u can also compile the messages into a movie form & burn it, so she can watch it.. ;)

*edit: made the pade :P *

but will she open the movie..??????? she might be too busy LOL......... something in hard copy might be good cos she can just flip it open....

Guest candy3012

should we have a Soompi shout-out team? hahahh..

just getting hyped..

so sad i cant go to the tea party.. but i'm still gonna attend the public apperance tho...

Guest crazili

should we have a Soompi shout-out team? hahahh..

just getting hyped..

so sad i cant go to the tea party.. but i'm still gonna attend the public apperance tho...

ooo you have something to do on that day??????

poor thing, u!!!!

Soompi Shout-out???? you've got me interested... care to elaborate?

Guest candy3012

yeah.. i think hard copy will be better also.. (she can flip it in the plane or in the car or in the hotel)

coz i dont think there will be VCD player in the hotel.. do they?)

i dont have the ticket to go for teh tea party.. coz they're giving it out on chinese radio.. and i'm a banana... (i can listen but speak.. little little mandrin only.. sigh.. )

what about we have like a Soompi team.. (after giving the scrapbook and seeing that there is also a Soompi Team.. wont she be touched *flutters eyes* haha..

ME ME... im going there right after the tea party thingie

but will she open the movie..??????? she might be too busy LOL......... something in hard copy might be good cos she can just flip it open....

yea ur right, she is too bz to b able to watch it..watever it is, I'm really supporting u guyz on presenting the best of the best to SHG.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

thats right everyone..come on,anymore ideas?lets show SHK our love! :wub:

Name:

Soompi S/N: (this just to show that we're not making up the posts..hehe)

Nationality:

ehh..i'm not good at this things, is that all we should have?anymore ideas..please tell :)

*feeling the shivers of excitement throught my entire system :lol:

First of all.... Congrats crazili! :w00t: OMG! You are so lucky! Oh how I wish she would do something for her US fans... ahhh!!! Anyways, enough lamenting and on to the good stuff. Hmmm... not sure what I want to say to her (so many questions... all too personal). I'll get back to you on that one, but I have the rest:

Name: Nancy

Soompi S/N: lilsh0rtnancy

Nationality: Viet

message: who, out of all your male co-stars, do u think is the hottest, cutest, most adorable guy? :phew: hehehe... just kidding. I doubt she would answer that, but no harm in trying right?

Congrats again and I'm so glad you got your camera fixed! Please take lots of pictures and share share share!

Btw, this thread is growing so fast! So glad to see so many new SHK fans!

Also, do you remember the B-Day music video tribute made for her by soompi fans? Well, is there a way you can burn a copy of that and give it to her personally just in case she didn't receive it last time.

Guest crazili

First of all.... Congrats crazili! :w00t: OMG! You are so lucky! Oh how I wish she would do something for her US fans... ahhh!!! Anyways, enough lamenting and on to the good stuff. Hmmm... not sure what I want to say to her (so many questions... all too personal). I'll get back to you on that one, but I have the rest:

Name: Nancy

Soompi S/N: lilsh0rtnancy

Nationality: Viet

message: who, out of all your male co-stars, do u think is the hottest, cutest, most adorable guy? :phew: hehehe... just kidding. I doubt she would answer that, but no harm in trying right?

Congrats again and I'm so glad you got your camera fixed! Please take lots of pictures and share share share!

Btw, this thread is growing so fast! So glad to see so many new SHK fans!

Also, do you remember the B-Day music video tribute made for her by soompi fans? Well, is there a way you can burn a copy of that and give it to her personally just in case she didn't receive it last time.

i'll just burn it into a CD and TRY to pass it to her if we get to meet her one on one.......

but i dont have the file... is it big???? i have a laggy connection

maybe you can upload it and PM me the link.... i'll burn it/./////