Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

li... well, this isn't exactly what you wanted. it's from full house. B)

p139287tx8mf.jpg

who's that KIDDO???? you spoil the pic kid!!!!!! hahaha joking joking

off topic: how do you confirm you're desperate about SHG??? when your digicamera dies, the technician says it'll take an indefinite time to repair, your heartbreaks but you gather up enough courage to use A SCREWDRIVER to open up the camera and fix it...... just to make sure you get to take SHG's picture... hahaa....... GOOD NEWS everyone... i fixed it!!!! its up and running..... hahaha

jungsaemsalon1vw.jpg

new pic I found in popcornfor2.com

I KNOW WHY SHG LOOKS EXTRA ALLURING IN THIS PICTURE (or in all the pictures she takes with her friends...)

its CONTRAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaa.... sorry im being mean....... i;m always very mean when im in a good mood... hahaha.... bless SHG's frens....

Guest kneekey

nikki you're rite about my id..... im one heck of a crazy girl.... hahaha.....

hey... when is SHG gonna do a wedding photo shoot with BI???????????????

Miss B who is your new hottie????? is it shinnie from goong heaven???

edit: just noticed kaye's post.... its lee wan... now who is lee wan?? will pay attention from now on... but he ssure looks like shinnie (joo ji hoon) in you siggie... hahaha either that or everything i see nowadays all look like something/someone from goong... obsessed would be the perfect word for me now... oops wayyyyy off topic

lee wan is the one in "heavens tree" im just guessing 'cause i still havent look in the heavens tree thread but one things for sure, lee wan is the brother of kth. ur goong-ified also, gahhhhhhhh, that show and thread made my head swirl like crazy :wacko:

Guest crazili

holy crap! 5 PASSES?! how lucky can she get??? do u know who she is? or at least what her soompi ID is? wow, that is so so great!!!

hahaha...li that cracked me up...that is some bad word u learned there..mwahahaha..hmm..mabuhay is not exactly the reply to kumusta though..mabuhay is another form of greeting smone..sorta like saying hello to someone who's back in the philippines or smthing...hehehe..

the LUCKY SOOMPI-er is

*drum roll*...... elaine33..... i dun think she's ever posted here before......hahahah but she opened up a topic about SHG a few days ago......

oh... hahaha.... about the tagalog thing... got a bit mixed up... so wat do you answer when people greet you with mabuhay????? certainly not the cuss word that my DH used to say frequently (sometimes on me, if i remembered correctly... hahaha.... about 12 years ago i think... memory a bit fuzzy now)

Guest kneekey

0000712783itemimage34uz.jpg

0000766875itemimage63fn.jpg

mobile phone on KTF CF

me wants the fone!me wants the fone! shk looks good inside that cellfone eh?haha :lol:

li you're new talent is finally unveiled! who would've thought that shk is the key to your new talent :lol:

the LUCKY SOOMPI-er is

*drum roll*...... elaine33..... i dun think she's ever posted here before......hahahah but she opened up a topic about SHG a few days ago......

oh... hahaha.... about the tagalog thing... got a bit mixed up... so wat do you answer when people greet you with mabuhay????? certainly not the cuss word that my DH used to say frequently (sometimes on me, if i remembered correctly... hahaha.... about 12 years ago i think... memory a bit fuzzy now)

elaine33 you say li lucky girl, she's online now! *wave wave* lucky you! dont forget to get an autograph and take lots and lots of pictures

Guest crazili

0000712783itemimage34uz.jpg

0000766875itemimage63fn.jpg

mobile phone on KTF CF

the closest i can get is an LG phone..... which can never compare to EVER phones because of SHG (distorted thinking)..... my fren might be going to korea soon so i've ask her to get a HANBOK (because of goong fever) and unlock a EVER phone for me (because of SHG virus)....... hahaha.... im crazy.......

SHG virus? It surprises me that most fans of hers are female. I thought male fans would be flooding this thread as worshippers of SHG's beauty. :)

Guest crazili

^^ No Korean guy I kno is a die-hard fan of SHK. More like Boa or Hyori or Sung Yuri.. all the k-pop singers for some reason.

SHG agrees to this herself....

SHG's beauty is that she's sweet and humble and beautiful all at once.... that's wat makes us girls like her... sorta like our idol.......

but guys? they lust after Boa, Hyori or Song Yu Ri.... hahahahaha....

off topic: how do you confirm you're desperate about SHG??? when your digicamera dies, the technician says it'll take an indefinite time to repair, your heartbreaks but you gather up enough courage to use A SCREWDRIVER to open up the camera and fix it...... just to make sure you get to take SHG's picture... hahaa....... GOOD NEWS everyone... i fixed it!!!! its up and running..... hahaha

I KNOW WHY SHG LOOKS EXTRA ALLURING IN THIS PICTURE (or in all the pictures she takes with her friends...)

hahahahaa.... sorry im being mean....... i;m always very mean when im in a good mood... hahaha.... bless SHG's frens....

Li...you go girl!!! :w00t: brave enuff to try fixing your digicam on your own,and managed to fix it succesfully,cayalah!! :lol: me..my digicam is long gone :tears: if i ever get to see SHK will probably have to use my old camera..oh what the heck..at least i'll get to take pictures..btw i got ur sms yesterday, wanted to reply it right away,but realized that my airtime is out :( ..will be in touch if i hear anything about it,yeah? you're still trying for the 5 passes on 988?Li hwaeeting!!

elaine33 *waves* you're so lucky that you menang those 5 passes :D so jealous of you!

thanks for the pix of wonbinnie and shk..i like that couple too. :) the Andre Kim pics have always been a fave of mine.ohh..i want EVER handphones too!Korean handphones are so interesting...

Guest charles0702

SHG agrees to this herself....

SHG's beauty is that she's sweet and humble and beautiful all at once.... that's wat makes us girls like her... sorta like our idol.......

but guys? they lust after Boa, Hyori or Song Yu Ri.... hahahahaha....

i agree with you.. when i asked the guys i know if they would go with someone like shg and they said no... i was thinking WHAT THE HECK.. ARE YOU BLIND.. but then they gave me the reason.. they said that she is just too beautiful and it would be really intimidating to date someone like that.. you would have to constantly check over your shoulders to make sure noone is trying to flirt with her.. but they do agree that she is one of the most beautiful asian person they see..

as for the k popstars that like boa, hyori, and sung yu ri are able to relate to them because they are outgoing.. shk is classy, sweet, innocent, and quiet just to name a few.. like nowadays, you see alot of korean celebrities on xman but i never saw shg on it.

Guest sweet_treats1812

the LUCKY SOOMPI-er is

well..i dont think u really have to reply to mabuhay..u cud jst smile? :lol: and dont ever reply with the cuss word!!! bwahahahaha! u made me laugh jst thinking about it! omg!!!! ^ ____ ^ li, u really are crazy ^ ___________________ ^

wow..elaine33, do share some pics with us ok? :lol: congrats to ya!

oh..and about those guys going gaga over boa and hyori and who else...i think that's true too..dunno y they prefer the singers..hahaha~

EDIT: made a page! weeeeeeeeee!

^ Maybe those guys like girls who expose their bodies especially their bellies like Hyori or Boa. With SHG, you always see her fully clothed so the guys don't like that.

Guest charles0702

hey candy.. see you in the thread.. i have been switching back in forth from this thread and the goong thread.. i have to keep on refreshing my pages..

hey, fatgrrl slim, every time i see your screen name it makes me wanna watch full house :P i guess cause i usually see your name in the full house thread..

hey guys, i have a question.. i was going on google to look for more shg pix so i can post it in this thread.. i came upon a picture of shg and wonbin. but instead of it being a pix of wonbin, some guy photoshopped it and put his pix on it.. i laughed so hard.. i wanted to post that pix but i don't know if i am allowed to or not.. can someone tell me if we are able to load up pix of someone and shg..

you can tell he is a shg fan.. see she does have male fans :lol:

Guest kneekey

the LUCKY SOOMPI-er is

when someone tells you kamusta you say mabuti naman or ayos lang if youre okay. and if someone tells you cuss word's kick their richard simmons j/k j/k/ :P

i agree with you tammie that there are few male shg fans out their because, they are intimidated by her conservative/wholesome-ness and beauty and elegance unlike boa, hyori etc who has alot of men fans because they usually wear skimpy clothes and i think thats why alot of guys drool over them

Guest soutsada7

well, you didn't really abandon this thread Miss Bi!!! like you said you just got 'sidetracked' with your hottie. (is it lee wan??? :sweatingbullets: just my guess :phew: )

anyway, i've been meaning to do this. since soompi crashed a few days ago i couldn't post these pics. well, its a repost of the autumn tale pics but then since we got carried a bit on who might be the best male candidate for SHK i decided to look for pics of them.

WON BIN LOVERS

autumnb001-vi.jpg

autumnb002-vi.jpg

autumnb009-vi.jpg

SONG SEUNG HUN LOVERS

autumnb012-vi.jpg

autumnb016-vi.jpg

autumnb017-vi.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST OUR LOVELY HYE KYO

autumnb020-vi.jpg

autumnb015-vi.jpg

if you guys don't already know im a SSH camper!!! :lol: i know soutsada and callista are in it. hehe... maybe the list will get longer??? :lol:

wahh, I love these pix...Wonbin looks so hot and SSH looks so irresistible. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pix :D

:o

i thought i made it clear... :o

shall i sprinkle all over my signature with my love for him...? :sweatingbullets:

hehe, CORRECT! ;):w00t:

although i'm a BiKyo-er, I'm also a SSH+SHG fan too... :D

that was what introduced me to the korean wave ;)

and yes Tammie, post anything up! :w00t:

lol, I'm often kinda slow :sweatingbullets: haven't watched Heaven's Tree yet, but the storyline sounds kinda sad and I'm not too into sad dramas :P

who's that KIDDO???? you spoil the pic kid!!!!!! hahaha joking joking

hahaha, I was crackin' my butt off again...dang li, you've got some humors goin' on there!!! :lol:

the LUCKY SOOMPI-er is

lol, I cracked up again...hahahahahaha, I'm still chuckling :lol:

hey candy.. see you in the thread.. i have been switching back in forth from this thread and the goong thread.. i have to keep on refreshing my pages..

hey, fatgrrl slim, every time i see your screen name it makes me wanna watch full house :P i guess cause i usually see your name in the full house thread..

hey guys, i have a question.. i was going on google to look for more shg pix so i can post it in this thread.. i came upon a picture of shg and wonbin. but instead of it being a pix of wonbin, some guy photoshopped it and put his pix on it.. i laughed so hard.. i wanted to post that pix but i don't know if i am allowed to or not.. can someone tell me if we are able to load up pix of someone and shg..

you can tell he is a shg fan.. see she does have male fans :lol:

yeah, please do post the pix cause I really wanna see it...thanks in advance tammie ;)

Congrats Candy on owning the page...

yay, SSH campers rock!!! Anybody care to join kaye, callista, and me??? :lol:;)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

:lol: For some reason, I found your comment funny. Am I that FH-crazy? :crazy:

Re: SHK's following with the male audiences, I think she's popular with the guys... it's just that guys are not as 'vocal' as girls when it comes to admiring celebrities. Ya know, it kinda diminishes the 'macho' side of them. :rolleyes: But here in the Ph, guys love her to bits. My dad adores her. I have an officemate who's willing to divorce his wife for her (I'm not kidding). When it was rumored that she will star in a local soap opera (but the network cannot afford her, so they got Joe Chen instead), a lot of guys openly declared that they will camp out at the set just to catch a glimpse of her. These are facts, I actually know some of these guys personally. :lol:

Also, remember that Love Letter stint she did last year? When she came out, all the guys in the audience had their mouths wide open in shock and acted like schoolgirls who just saw their crush. :lol:

Guest crazili

I"VE GOT AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"VE GOT 5 FRIGGIN TICKETS TO THE EXCLUSIVE SHG TEA PARTY @JW MARRIOT!!!!!!!!!!

i think im just gonna die.... hahahahahahhahahahahaha

i've died and gone to heaven....

so let's see.....

i've got 5 tix, one for me, one for bm05m, 2 for my frens, which means i have

ONE TICKET left.... actually i wanted to give this to a fren but they are not relli into SHG or Korean Wave or watever so why waste it on them.... decide to give it to my fellow soompiers.....

who wants it??????? (im not selling it, im giving it away FREE hahahahha)

first come first serve basis hahahah

it will be on TUES 3 pm....

based on my calculations... i think only about 100 over ppl are going to be thr... talk about exclusivity....

and i freaking sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY in korean over national radio to get this tickets..... worth every bit of my embarassment.... (the DJ forgot to ask my name so i waas anonymous on air... hahaha)