Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

hey kaye.. absolutely loves the pix of the autumn in my heart clan.. i think i will rewatch it again.. i, myself, am a won-kyo fan. the look soo cute together.. :)

well, you didn't really abandon this thread Miss Bi!!! like you said you just got 'sidetracked' with your hottie. (is it lee wan??? :sweatingbullets: just my guess :phew: )

anyway, i've been meaning to do this. since soompi crashed a few days ago i couldn't post these pics. well, its a repost of the autumn tale pics but then since we got carried a bit on who might be the best male candidate for SHK i decided to look for pics of them.

WON BIN LOVERS

autumnb001-vi.jpg

autumnb002-vi.jpg

autumnb009-vi.jpg

SONG SEUNG HUN LOVERS

autumnb012-vi.jpg

autumnb016-vi.jpg

autumnb017-vi.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST OUR LOVELY HYE KYO

autumnb020-vi.jpg

autumnb015-vi.jpg

if you guys don't already know im a SSH camper!!! :lol: i know soutsada and callista is in it. hehe... maybe the list will get longer??? :lol:

Thanks Kaye for the lovely pics although I am sad that there are not enough pics of SSH and SHK together.

hey kaye.. absolutely loves the pix of the autumn in my heart clan.. i think i will rewatch it again.. i, myself, am a won-kyo fan. the look soo cute together.. :)

me too! :) two of the most good-looking people i've ever seen :blush:

Guest nofear11877

Thanks Kaye for the lovely pics although I am sad that there are not enough pics of SSH and SHK together.

i'll go look for more... maybe i'll post some later. :D

Guest kneekey

li your'e so funny when you posted the bad word in tagalog, like anette i am also laughing. ur so cute! :P btw, is your id crazili because youre crazy li??im just guessing

whats up with soompi anyway, a lot of crashes these days :(

kaye those pics of aimh is pretty (of course, our shk is there :D ) *reminiscing the days where i watch aimh*

Guest ginachan

me too!!

these are my favorites of wonbiniiee and song hye gyo

(from the andre kim fashion show)

fashion5.jpg

songwon2.jpg

SongWon.jpg

hyegyoloveswonbin.jpg

songbinendless2.jpg

fashion3.jpg

fashion2.jpg

fashion1.jpg

edited

ga127_jpg.jpg

ga24_jpg.jpg

crdit to yahoo korea

Guest nofear11877

me too!!

these are my favorites of wonbiniiee and song hye gyo

(from the andre kim fashion show)

fashion5.jpg

songwon2.jpg

SongWon.jpg

fashion3.jpg

fashion2.jpg

these pics really looks like they got married in real life. :sweatingbullets::lol:

i'll go look for more... maybe i'll post some later. :D

I checked other forums and there seems to be not much pictures of SSH and SHK together. The most I have found are like 2. They must not be a popular couple in the eyes of fans.

Guest charles0702

hey kaye.. this is tammie.. waves at you happily.. i have been trying to find more pix of shg to add to our thread but all the pix i have seen have either been posted by you, miss bi, soustada, and others. i need to beat you guys and find better pix.. :P

Guest nofear11877

well... i have my sources tammie. and that is top secret. :ph34r::lol: but you know just post the pics whenever you have 'em, its not really important who posts first. :D

lol, Miss Bi...who's your hottie? yep, we all miss you in this thread

:o

i thought i made it clear... :o

shall i sprinkle all over my signature with my love for him...? :sweatingbullets:

well, you didn't really abandon this thread Miss Bi!!! like you said you just got 'sidetracked' with your hottie. (is it lee wan??? :sweatingbullets: just my guess )

hehe, CORRECT! ;):w00t:

although i'm a BiKyo-er, I'm also a SSH+SHG fan too... :D

that was what introduced me to the korean wave ;)

and yes Tammie, post anything up! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

:o

i thought i made it clear... :o

shall i sprinkle all over my signature with my love for him...? :sweatingbullets:

hehe, CORRECT! ;):w00t:

although i'm a BiKyo-er, I'm also a SSH+SHG fan too... :D

that was what introduced me to the korean wave ;)

and yes Tammie, post anything up! :w00t:

yup... i knew it. he's a certified hottie.

since ginachan posted the andrew kim fashion show of WB and SHK, i'll repost the CF Juliet Gold of SSH and SHK just to be fair. :D

CFJulietGold02-vi.jpg

CFJulietGold01-vi.jpg

YAY!!!! I OWN ANOTHER PAGE AGAIN!!! :P

yup... i knew it. he's a certified hottie.

since ginachan posted the andrew kim fashion show of WB and SHK, i'll repost the CF Juliet Gold of SSH and SHK just to be fair. :D

CFJulietGold02-vi.jpg

CFJulietGold01-vi.jpg

YAY!!!! I OWN ANOTHER PAGE AGAIN!!! :P

Heheheh, I love this pic. Gotta save it in my server. :wub:

Guest crazili

li your'e so funny when you posted the bad word in tagalog, like anette i am also laughing. ur so cute! :P btw, is your id crazili because youre crazy li??im just guessing

whats up with soompi anyway, a lot of crashes these days :(

kaye those pics of aimh is pretty (of course, our shk is there :D ) *reminiscing the days where i watch aimh*

nikki you're rite about my id..... im one heck of a crazy girl.... hahaha.....

hey... when is SHG gonna do a wedding photo shoot with BI???????????????

Miss B who is your new hottie????? is it shinnie from goong heaven???

edit: just noticed kaye's post.... its lee wan... now who is lee wan?? will pay attention from now on... but he ssure looks like shinnie (joo ji hoon) in you siggie... hahaha either that or everything i see nowadays all look like something/someone from goong... obsessed would be the perfect word for me now... oops wayyyyy off topic

Guest nofear11877

hey... when is SHG gonna do a wedding photo shoot with BI???????????????

li... well, this isn't exactly what you wanted. it's from full house. B)

p139287tx8mf.jpg

and here is a pic and a gif i've never seen before. :D

c7fdb1b33065ye.jpg

GIF.gif

Guest charles0702

hey fat grrl slim.. i think i recognize you from the full house thread.. waves at you.. my name is tammie.. what's yours... :D

kaye, thanx for posting up the wedding pix from full house. i never get tired of seeing it.. they look so cute and so does that little girl..

fanta, those cell phone pix makes me wanna go out and buy one but i am from houston and don't know where to get that phone.. plus i am locked with my sprint contract. :(

Guest sweet_treats1812

jungsaemsalon1vw.jpg

new pic I found in popcornfor2.com

look at her looking so alluring!!! thank u for sharing!!!

candy thanks for the thought and effort :) ..its okay..the closing time was about 5 hours and 30 minutes ago..i tried to made up some lines..which i felt was totally cheesy and not catchy at all(you can ask li on that)..and crazili faxed it for me..oh well..at least i tried..so now all i can do is wish for the best..hope we'll get the passes!

good luck with the passes anem! and sori i wasnt really able to come up with anything catchy..im jst glad u made it on time ^ __ ^

candy... oh.. ok... haha i thought it was that :crazy: ... if ever i meet a korean i would greet them..i wish they wouldn't ignore me :( .... annyoung haseyo :D ....by the way, there are lots of our kababayans here... kamusta? ingat!

soutsada i wish i could continue nursing here :rolleyes: ... yep, im still exploring canada... tomorrow we'll go shopping for food :w00t: ...yum yum... my appetite's still not back...

ooohhh..so ur taking nursing too? hooray! there's lots of us already hahaha..it's good that there's a lot of filipinos around there though...makes u feel a little bit at home..hehehe...

the reply to KUMUSTA is MABUHAY right??????

i had a domestic helper that was filipino and she always cursed this bad word

POTANGINAMO... something to do with mothers right??? hahahah wonder where is she now....

hahahah... ANYWAYS..... still havent got the reply from the fax contest thingie.... will follow the fellow soompi-er's advice on the best way to get the 5 tickets... when i get hold of them i WILL give them away to my fellow SHG-ers HERE!!!!!!! hahahaha....... hope i get it hope i get it....

holy crap! 5 PASSES?! how lucky can she get??? do u know who she is? or at least what her soompi ID is? wow, that is so so great!!!

hahaha...li that cracked me up...that is some bad word u learned there..mwahahaha..hmm..mabuhay is not exactly the reply to kumusta though..mabuhay is another form of greeting smone..sorta like saying hello to someone who's back in the philippines or smthing...hehehe..