Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hey joy!

noo- annyong haseyo is the korean greeting right? sorta like, "good day to u" or smthing like that..literally means "be in peace" or watever...but it's the typical korean greeting.."saranghaeyo" is the i love u one :lol:

i see...so ur going to skul in september? are u going to college already or high school?

Guest charles0702

jungsaemsalon1vw.jpg

new pic I found in popcornfor2.com

hey fanta.. thanx for the pix.. she is so pretty... flawless i say.. anyways glad to see soompi back on and able to post in my favorite thread.. :D

waaah!!! u guys are so lucky...share some pics with us if u do get to see her, yeah? :lol:

anem..im brainstorming about that sentence of urs... :ph34r: how's it going to so far? have u filled in the words?

EDIT: morning everybody!!! i cudnt get back in last night..page kept timing out..ha! soompi must've been totally loaded :lol:

candy thanks for the thought and effort :) ..its okay..the closing time was about 5 hours and 30 minutes ago..i tried to made up some lines..which i felt was totally cheesy and not catchy at all(you can ask li on that)..and crazili faxed it for me..oh well..at least i tried..so now all i can do is wish for the best..hope we'll get the passes!

Guest soutsada7

SHKers!!!

Please Help ME!! :o

i need to complete this sentence to try and get myself the passes..but i ABSOLUTELY cannot think right now!! :lol:

still in shock i guess..help me!! :sweatingbullets:

HELP!

li (crazili) will help me to fax in this thingie..what an angel.. :)

okay, let me give a try at this :sweatingbullets:

"I would like to be invited to "My Girl and I" tea party because...I simply adore Song Hye Gyo and it would fulfill one of my greatest hopes/dreams if I can meet her at least once in my lifetime. I also find Cha Tae Hyun to be extremely hilarious, so it would be a bonus if I can meet him too." <--- lol, too simple and straitght forward, but this is what I feel and would have said (cause I can't really think of anything else :sweatingbullets:)

Morning everyone...and welcome to our wonderful thread Grung--Gring and coyoyo: thanks for the beautiful pix and the article. Hopefully, someone can translate for us? :P

jungsaemsalon1vw.jpg

new pic I found in popcornfor2.com

wow, thanks for the beautiful pix fanta...haven't seen this one yet and definitely adding to my collection...you're the best :two thumbs up: :D

candy thanks for the thought and effort :) ..its okay..the closing time was about 5 hours and 30 minutes ago..i tried to made up some lines..which i felt was totally cheesy and not catchy at all(you can ask li on that)..and crazili faxed it for me..oh well..at least i tried..so now all i can do is wish for the best..hope we'll get the passes!

wahh, it was already over? :hic, hic: and I was thinking really hard too - lol, j/k :P Anyway, I hope you get the pass cause I'm crossing my fingers really hard for you, li, and all the SHGers that are planning on going to see SHG :D Sorry for posting my response so late, but I was knocked out last night after classes and work, so I didn't see your message on time :sweatingbullets::wacko:

good morning guys! awww.... soutsada, nikki, and candy.... awww... so sweet of you guys... makes me feel im back home in the philippines.... im not studying right now... maybe september...

candy i know what annyoung haseyo means.... is it i love you.... i would be in a big trouble if i say that to all the koreans i see here... :D

awww, that's what we're all here for...are you planning on exploring Canada in the meantime?

cool, thanks for the info...what's the "foot reflexology centre" by the way? :unsure:

Hey, glad to be back here.. Thought I never ever get in again.

Hi Soutsada

Foot Relexology is a place for Foot massage, Our princess went to experience taiwanese type of foot massage.

Hey you guys from Malaysia, Really envy you. BTW which part of Malaysia, Johore or KL, is our princess visiting?

okay, let me give a try at this

"I would like to be invited to "My Girl and I" tea party because...I simply adore Song Hye Gyo and it would fulfill one of my greatest hopes/dreams if I can meet her at least once in my lifetime. I also find Cha Tae Hyun to be extremely hilarious, so it would be a bonus if I can meet him too." <--- lol, too simple and straitght forward, but this is what I feel and would have said (cause I can't really think of anything else )

wahh, it was already over? :hic, hic: and I was thinking really hard too - lol, j/k :P Anyway, I hope you get the pass cause I'm crossing my fingers really hard for you, li, and all the SHGers that are planning on going to see SHG :D Sorry for posting my response so late, but I was knocked out last night after classes and work, so I didn't see your message on time :sweatingbullets::wacko:

awww, that's what we're all here for...are you planning on exploring Canada in the meantime?

Ahh..thats a nice one soutsada! :D yeah..its already ended..thats why i was like so panicked..i was still in shock over the news that she's actually CONFIRMED to be coming..and suddenly Li found out about the fax-in thing..and there was only a few hours before the closing time,it was like i didnt know how to think! :crazy::sweatingbullets: again thanx so much for you well wishes,and for your slogan too!its the thoughts that count,really.you're so sweet :D

crazili mentioned that a Soompier had already won 5 passes (so lucky!!) from a radio station..but i don't really know her..ahh..i envy her..5 passes! :w00t:

LuvSHK if i'm not mistaken,based on all her scheduled appearance so far she'll be in KL only.

Guest soutsada7

Hey, glad to be back here.. Thought I never ever get in again.

Hi Soutsada

Foot Relexology is a place for Foot massage, Our princess went to experience taiwanese type of foot massage.

Hey you guys from Malaysia, Really envy you. BTW which part of Malaysia, Johore or KL, is our princess visiting?

lol, thanks for the info LuvSHK...I want a foot massage too! I know what you mean...tried to get on Soompi for a while yesterday, but it was so flooded :wacko:

Ahh..thats a nice one soutsada! :D yeah..its already ended..thats why i was like so panicked..i was still in shock over the news that she's actually CONFIRMED to be coming..and suddenly Li found out about the fax-in thing..and there was only a few hours before the closing time,it was like i didnt know how to think! :crazy::sweatingbullets: again thanx so much for you well wishes,and for your slogan too!its the thoughts that count,really.you're so sweet :D

crazili mentioned that a Soompier had already won 5 passes (so lucky!!) from a radio station..but i don't really know her..ahh..i envy her..5 passes! :w00t:

LuvSHK if i'm not mistaken,based on all her scheduled appearance so far she'll be in KL only.

wahh, 5 passes!!! :w00t: goodness, he/she should share the fortune...if ya know what I mean :lol: jeeze, what a lucky person. Anyway, hope you and li get the passes cause I'm seriously crossing my fingers...aja, aja fighting!!!

Guest crazili

Translation of the article.... (This is actually a summary of My Girl & I... the chinese title is translated as BLUE ALERT... )

Two frens studying in form 5 SHG and CTH have known each other since their early high school days. CTH's studies are only so-so and his looks aren't that good either. However, he looks very kind and humble. On the other hand, SHG is the dream girl of many school mates. BUT SHG secretly admires (and likes) CTH. Gradually, SHG and CTH were always seen together in the school. This angered the guys who secretly likes SHG, and CTH always get beaten up. However, CTH does not know of SHG's love.

To profess her love for CTH, SHG record an audio clip in which she confesses her love for CTH. After CTH listened to the video clip, for the first time he tasted the feeling or first love. The two were very happy and they publicy dated. Later, a fren funded a trip to a tourist island and the two lovebirds felt that they were meant for each other...

sorry for the horrible translation.... but you get the gist...hahahaha the rest are contest details i dont think you all are interested...

Guest jieun_lady

candy... oh.. ok... haha i thought it was that :crazy: ... if ever i meet a korean i would greet them..i wish they wouldn't ignore me :( .... annyoung haseyo :D ....by the way, there are lots of our kababayans here... kamusta? ingat!

soutsada i wish i could continue nursing here :rolleyes: ... yep, im still exploring canada... tomorrow we'll go shopping for food :w00t: ...yum yum... my appetite's still not back...

Guest crazili

candy... oh.. ok... haha i thought it was that :crazy: ... if ever i meet a korean i would greet them..i wish they wouldn't ignore me :( .... annyoung haseyo :D ....by the way, there are lots of our kababayans here... kamusta? ingat!

soutsada i wish i could continue nursing here :rolleyes: ... yep, im still exploring canada... tomorrow we'll go shopping for food :w00t: ...yum yum... my appetite's still not back...

the reply to KUMUSTA is MABUHAY right??????

i had a domestic helper that was filipino and she always cursed this bad word

POTANGINAMO... something to do with mothers right??? hahahah wonder where is she now....

hahahah... ANYWAYS..... still havent got the reply from the fax contest thingie.... will follow the fellow soompi-er's advice on the best way to get the 5 tickets... when i get hold of them i WILL give them away to my fellow SHG-ers HERE!!!!!!! hahahaha....... hope i get it hope i get it....

Guest soutsada7

wahh, I love food and I just love the fruits available in Canada...never been there, but my mom has and she says they have the most exotic fruits ever :sigh, so envious of you now :P:

the reply to KUMUSTA is MABUHAY right??????

i had a domestic helper that was filipino and she always cursed this bad word

POTANGINAMO... something to do with mothers right??? hahahah wonder where is she now....

hahahah... ANYWAYS..... still havent got the reply from the fax contest thingie.... will follow the fellow soompi-er's advice on the best way to get the 5 tickets... when i get hold of them i WILL give them away to my fellow SHG-ers HERE!!!!!!! hahahaha....... hope i get it hope i get it....

awww, you're so sweet li...yeah, my brother's fiance taught me some cuss words and the one you mentioned is one of them :bad girls, I know :sweatingbullets:: thanks for the translation...although I didn't understand a word of what they were saying, except the most basic, I kinda followed the facial expressions ;)

Hi everyone missed you all. I thought I was the only one who had problems accessing soompi. Glad it's back.

Crazili there you go again. I'm pinay (short for filipino girl) so i understand what you quoted your DH. It's 2am and you made me laugh my lungs out good thing i didnt wake up anyone.

Hope you guys have a good day.

Guest soutsada7

Hi everyone missed you all. I thought I was the only one who had problems accessing soompi. Glad it's back.

Crazili there you go again. I'm pinay (short for filipino girl) so i understand what you quoted your DH. It's 2am and you made me laugh my lungs out good thing i didnt wake up anyone.

Hope you guys have a good day.

hi anette :waves at you happily: yeah, Soompi was down for a while, but now I'm so glad that it's back :) Well, hope you have a great day yourself...I'm heading out to class now...bye :D

Guest nofear11877

hello guys... :D im glad to be back here... i missed you guys that's why i posted here again :blush: ... its been a very long time since i visited soompi coz im still adjusting to canada's environment. there are lots of koreans here... so.. what's up with shg? any news? :rolleyes:

i miss this thread very badly.... im still adjusting... its soo freakin cold here.... my butt's freezing... :P im still having a hard time sleeping... my appetite's lost... i miss my two dogs... and i miss everyone here... :tears:

hi joy!!! welcome back!!! we were wondering how you were and what you've been up to, but then since you're already back we should celebrate! :D hehe... you're butt's freezing??? :lol: i was like that before but not anymore. it takes time to get used to it.

speaking of soompi... these past few days... men oh men was the flooding really bad. i gave up on it last night. i refreshed like a hundred times already and yet it won't let me go through. anyway, its so lucky for people to see SHK on her tour. im so so jealous of you guys!!! :(

Guest soutsada7

lol, Miss Bi...who's your hottie? :unsure: yep, we all miss you in this thread :D

anyway, just dropping in to say a big "hello" to everybody...I'm actually on a break right now and I'm working on my group presentation, but just wanted to drop in anyway cause I so miss this thread ;)

Guest nofear11877

aw, soompi's back :w00t:

i was afraid we'd have another crash :crazy:

sorry i've been abandoning this thread :blush:

i've been a little bit sidetracked with a certain hottie of mine... :phew:

well, you didn't really abandon this thread Miss Bi!!! like you said you just got 'sidetracked' with your hottie. (is it lee wan??? :sweatingbullets: just my guess :phew: )

anyway, i've been meaning to do this. since soompi crashed a few days ago i couldn't post these pics. well, its a repost of the autumn tale pics but then since we got carried a bit on who might be the best male candidate for SHK i decided to look for pics of them.

WON BIN LOVERS

autumnb001-vi.jpg

autumnb002-vi.jpg

autumnb009-vi.jpg

SONG SEUNG HUN LOVERS

autumnb012-vi.jpg

autumnb016-vi.jpg

autumnb017-vi.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST OUR LOVELY HYE KYO

autumnb020-vi.jpg

autumnb015-vi.jpg

if you guys don't already know im a SSH camper!!! :lol: i know soutsada and callista are in it. hehe... maybe the list will get longer??? :lol: