Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

do the subs work with the LQ?

UNFAIR! :tears:

graaah!!! how lucky can u guys get???? :w00t:

it works.. you just have to adjust the timing by pressing shift and your left arrow keys.....

where in california do u live soutsada7??

anyways I found this in youtube..not sure if it was posted before

Song Hae Kyo's CF for Vivien (i've seen the other one , but not this one)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=YGKxFQISr1k

Vivien CF

Vivien CF1

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0II1VY6...GQ3DL8SNT4KDFIZ

Vivien CF2

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0D7GFAH...T90MOPCWY6CND7G

Interview and Vivien CF

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FVTDXRAVTY72UJKLV2AZKCGA

you're welcome

here's another one....

Song Hye Gyo KTF CF (she's Ice Skating)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Db3OaGYnO60

I really love what she did with the lips at the end

Song Hye Kyo Etude Mascara Korean CM

this is the cutest mascara Cf I ever seen ..shg cracks me up!!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=4u0sFVYI2u4

KTF CF -x7000

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35USNG2...OB31SYDRK9MR3AG

Etude CF- mascara

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NX83VJ...NT1P1S6L7F9IAX3

Guest kneekey

hey everyone.. tammie's in the house.. just kidding.. waves at everybody.. just wanted to drop in before i go to bed.. thanx everyone for the fabulous picture of shg.. does this woman ever take bad pictures? i think not.. my fav. picture has to be the blue one with the head set.. that seems so unreal.. just plain gorgeous.. i love this thread so much.. this has to be my favorite thread.. everyone in here is so friendly.. i have a question.. anyone in here vietnamese.. if you are, i will be happy to record you some of shg dvds.. so far, i have autumn in my heart, hotelier, sunlight pours down, all dubbed in viet.. and i also have full house but its in korean.. if you want to watch it, just pm me. that's the least i can do for people i consider to be the nicest. i haven't been posting in this thread for awhile but i will try to post at least once a day.. awhile back i introduced myself but for people who don't know me here's a little info: my name is tammie (don't be fooled by my soompi name) i am 25, half chinese and half vietnamese, i stay in houston, and currently studying to be an elementary school teacher.. did anyone notice that this is the most popular thread for korean actress in soompi.. yeah shg... fighting..

the only person i seem to know on this thread is soustada.. and soustada if you are reading this, i am still working on the fan fic.. i didn't forget.. hope to get it done so i can send it to you.

i hope i get to know every single of my fellow shg friends.. please feel free to introduce yourself. :D

hi tammie *waves* you can call me nikki! :P and i so agree on you that this thread has the friendliest people and it is the fastest thread on an actress :)

Guest jieun_lady

hello guys... :D im glad to be back here... i missed you guys that's why i posted here again :blush: ... its been a very long time since i visited soompi coz im still adjusting to canada's environment. there are lots of koreans here... so.. what's up with shg? any news? :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

it works.. you just have to adjust the timing by pressing shift and your left arrow keys.....

isn't this only if you're using BS Player? Cause I used media player classic and it doesn't work the same way...have to use vobsub resync function to resync my subs :scratches head: correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks fanta for the cfs, you're the coolest ;)

hi tammie *waves* you can call me nikki! :P and i so agree on you that this thread has the friendliest people and it is the fastest thread on an actress :)

hey nikkie, how was your day? :D

Awww, Candy...it's ok...I know exactly how you feel cause that happens to me once in a while :)

Guest kneekey

hey everyone! i'm nervous as heck because tomorrow i have a job interview...please wish me luck! anyways, did you guys download and watch "my girl" aka "blue alert"? i did and since i'm NOT a movie person (i love the dramas more), i thought it was okay. i LOVE SHG so watching her in anything brings happiness to me! :D i was wondering, how do you make subtitles for vids? i am thinking about making subs for her new movie but have no idea how to...let me know if any of you know. thanks!

shanda i know you will pass your job interview so dont worry much okay?!?

Guest soutsada7

hello guys... :D im glad to be back here... i missed you guys that's why i posted here again :blush: ... its been a very long time since i visited soompi coz im still adjusting to canada's environment. there are lots of koreans here... so.. what's up with shg? any news? :rolleyes:

hey Joy :waves at you crazily and happily: you were so missed in this thread; we were wondering how you were doing. So, how's Canada? Miss you too :P

Guest jieun_lady

i miss this thread very badly.... im still adjusting... its soo freakin cold here.... my butt's freezing... :P im still having a hard time sleeping... my appetite's lost... i miss my two dogs... and i miss everyone here... :tears:

Guest soutsada7

i miss this thread very badly.... im still adjusting... its soo freakin cold here.... my butt's freezing... :P im still having a hard time sleeping... my appetite's lost... i miss my two dogs... and i miss everyone here... :tears:

awww, I'm sure everything's gonna get better...at least Canada is very beautiful :) I hate extremes, i.e. too cold or too hot...lol, so I know exactly how you're feeling...doesn't the cold make you wanna cuddle in bed and not get up to go to class? That's the excuse I use sometimes when I don't make it to class :phew: even though everything's new there, we're still here for you at Soompi ;) :jeeze, I must be the queen of corniness :sweatingbullets::

and the threads are flooding so bad that I've had to click "refresh" three times when I entered this thread :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the tip!!! ^ __ ^

JOY!!! :w00t: omg, ur back ur back!!! weeee!!! we missed u too!!! how's it going??? hahaha~ still adjusting to the cold huh? it'll get better in a while...jst crank up the heater! :sweatingbullets: cool, there's lots of koreans there! jst go walking around and saying "annyong haseyo!" :lol: that is so great...i only know one korean family around here where i live...i see several in skul though so that's alright..

hmm..wat are ur plans now that ur there? are u gonna go to skul or have u graduated already? forgive me..im jst so excited for u :lol:

Guest crazili

NEWS about SHG KL MALAYSIA PROMO

28th Feb Tuesday

Morning: Press Conference

Afternoon: Bday Party With 988 (radio station) entry by special passes only @ JW MARRIOT!!!!!! (who wants to go stalk her?)

NITE: MEET THE FANS (free for all).... SUNGEI WANG PLAZA KL... at 7pm if im not mistaken!!!!!!!!

i still cant get the special passes arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: in addition to SHG visit, i also get to own this page wahahahahhahahahaha

whoa!great news!

crazili ur wish is finally granted :) lucky u, do u get all the infos frm the radio station? I cant seem to go coz of work :P(wish its wkend). gud luck on getting the special pass & be sure to take tons of pic...& dont forget to send our greatest luv to her..

Guest crazili

whoa!great news!

crazili ur wish is finally granted :) lucky u, do u get all the infos frm the radio station? I cant seem to go coz of work :P(wish its wkend). gud luck on getting the special pass & be sure to take tons of pic...& dont forget to send our greatest luv to her..

awwww... come on.... no even for the free for all thing that is held at nite?????

once in a lifetime opportunity....

28th Feb Tuesday

Afternoon: Bday Party With 988 (radio station) entry by special passes only @ JW MARRIOT!!!!!! (who wants to go stalk her?)

NITE: MEET THE FANS (free for all).... SUNGEI WANG PLAZA KL... at 7pm if im not mistaken!!!!!!!!

OHMYGOD!!!SHE"S COMING!!damn..why am i so slow on this .. just saw a commercial on 8tv for this..

mygirl.jpg

and i was like...WHATTT????SHE'S COMING???and the promo being in chinese (i'm Malay) doesnt help me much either...so i went to the website and wondered about whether its true or if its going to be just CTH or something..and i came here and found out SHK's REALLY is coming!!omo omo!! :w00t:

crazili..i'm PMing you in while!!

Guest soutsada7

Can someone upload My Girl and I please? Thanks.

sure, I'll post the link as soon as it finishes uploading ;)

28th Feb Tuesday

wahh, I'm so jealoous of you li...well, I'll be there in spirit then :sigh, wish I can be there with you to stalk SHG :P:

OHMYGOD!!!SHE"S COMING!!damn..why am i so slow on this .. just saw a commercial on 8tv for this..

mygirl.jpg

and i was like...WHATTT????SHE'S COMING???and the promo being in chinese (i'm Malay) doesnt help me much either...so i went to the website and wondered about whether its true or if its going to be just CTH or something..and i came here and found out SHK's REALLY is coming!!omo omo!! :w00t:

crazili..i'm PMing you in while!!

lol, you're so cute bm05om...hope you guys share some news and pix cause I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing about this ;)

Gahh, you don't know how long I tried to get back on Soompi after my last few posts...jeeze, this forum is indeed really flooded :blink:

Hi, Shanda...see you're online as well. How did your interview go today? :D

awwww... come on.... no even for the free for all thing that is held at nite?????

once in a lifetime opportunity....

yea..once in a lifetime argghh.. :crazy: the thing is i'm not in kl at that time... ;) no its ok (tho not ok) :tears:

enjoy the meeting anyway :D to bm05om as well! u lucky guyz!

Guest crazili

yea..once in a lifetime argghh.. :crazy: the thing is i'm not in kl at that time... ;) no its ok (tho not ok) :tears:

enjoy the meeting anyway :D

awww gwanchaenayo..... i will take many many pictures of her if i can.... oh.... forgot... my digicam just died.... im gonna call up every single person on my phonebook to loan me one..... and bring 200 gigs of memory.... just in case