Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I definitely second this :raise hand in the air like a crazed maniac: :P

yay, I'm in... :high-five back at ya, Callista (hope you don't mind me calling you by your name :sweatingbullets:, and Gita:

Yeah you can call me Callista if you want. :) Here is the link for her pics. http://www.vietlove.net/ (Can you read Vietnamese?)

I love this pic of her so much. Her skin is flawless and she could literally sell any products. It's no wonder she is an endorser for so many cosmetic brands in Korea.

fmut5v16hg.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ooohh~ where do u buy etude's products? do they have that here in the US?

thanks for all the pics everyone! look at those two big guys trying to protect her :lol: her hair looks so long in those pics...looking great anyways ;)

calling out to joy! hope ur doing okay there in canada!!! hope ur adjusting to the cold jst fine too~ we miss ya!!! :lol:

Guest nofear11877

I love this pic of her so much. Her skin is flawless and she could literally sell any products. It's no wonder she is an endorser for so many cosmetic brands in Korea.

yeah.. i agree with u there callista. she can sell thousands of cosmetics or even anything that she endorses! even though she endorses cosmetics a lot, i like seeing her without make-up. i guess i like seeing her natural beauty. :D its simply priceless.

thanks for all the pics everyone! look at those two big guys trying to protect her :lol: her hair looks so long in those pics...looking great anyways ;)

calling out to joy! hope ur doing okay there in canada!!! hope ur adjusting to the cold jst fine too~ we miss ya!!! :lol:

Candy... the bodyguards doesn't look big to me. i mean compared to the bodyguard of hollywood superstars, they're no match cuz if you've seen the ex-bodyguard of britney spears, he weighed at least 300 lbs. he could literally just push you towards the ground with just one finger! :sweatingbullets: i certainly don't want to mess with him. :sweatingbullets: and you're funny too candy... the way you called joy's name. it sounds like you were a receptionist in an airport calling out the name of a lost person. :lol:

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. tammie's in the house.. just kidding.. waves at everybody.. just wanted to drop in before i go to bed.. thanx everyone for the fabulous picture of shg.. does this woman ever take bad pictures? i think not.. my fav. picture has to be the blue one with the head set.. that seems so unreal.. just plain gorgeous.. i love this thread so much.. this has to be my favorite thread.. everyone in here is so friendly.. i have a question.. anyone in here vietnamese.. if you are, i will be happy to record you some of shg dvds.. so far, i have autumn in my heart, hotelier, sunlight pours down, all dubbed in viet.. and i also have full house but its in korean.. if you want to watch it, just pm me. that's the least i can do for people i consider to be the nicest. i haven't been posting in this thread for awhile but i will try to post at least once a day.. awhile back i introduced myself but for people who don't know me here's a little info: my name is tammie (don't be fooled by my soompi name) i am 25, half chinese and half vietnamese, i stay in houston, and currently studying to be an elementary school teacher.. did anyone notice that this is the most popular thread for korean actress in soompi.. yeah shg... fighting..

the only person i seem to know on this thread is soustada.. and soustada if you are reading this, i am still working on the fan fic.. i didn't forget.. hope to get it done so i can send it to you.

i hope i get to know every single of my fellow shg friends.. please feel free to introduce yourself. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

yeah.. i agree with u there callista. she can sell thousands of cosmetics or even anything that she endorses! even though she endorses cosmetics a lot, i like seeing her without make-up. i guess i like seeing her natural beauty. :D its simply priceless.

Candy... the bodyguards doesn't look big to me. i mean compared to the bodyguard of hollywood superstars, they're no match cuz if you've seen the ex-bodyguard of britney spears, he weighed at least 300 lbs. he could literally just push you towards the ground with just one finger! :sweatingbullets: i certainly don't want to mess with him. :sweatingbullets: and you're funny too candy... the way you called joy's name. it sounds like you were a receptionist in an airport calling out the name of a lost person. :lol:

bwahahaha~ now that u say it, the bodyguards dont look that big to me...maybe it's jst cuz shk is petite..mwehehe..and yep! britney's bodyguard was HUGE :ph34r:

anyways..did i really sound like a receptionist? :P maybe i shud switch majors or smthing ^ __ ^

hey everyone.. tammie's in the house.. just kidding.. waves at everybody.. just wanted to drop in before i go to bed.. thanx everyone for the fabulous picture of shg.. does this woman ever take bad pictures? i think not.. my fav. picture has to be the blue one with the head set.. that seems so unreal.. just plain gorgeous.. i love this thread so much.. this has to be my favorite thread.. everyone in here is so friendly.. i have a question.. anyone in here vietnamese.. if you are, i will be happy to record you some of shg dvds.. so far, i have autumn in my heart, hotelier, sunlight pours down, all dubbed in viet.. and i also have full house but its in korean.. if you want to watch it, just pm me. that's the least i can do for people i consider to be the nicest. i haven't been posting in this thread for awhile but i will try to post at least once a day.. awhile back i introduced myself but for people who don't know me here's a little info: my name is tammie (don't be fooled by my soompi name) i am 25, half chinese and half vietnamese, i stay in houston, and currently studying to be an elementary school teacher.. did anyone notice that this is the most popular thread for korean actress in soompi.. yeah shg... fighting..

the only person i seem to know on this thread is soustada.. and soustada if you are reading this, i am still working on the fan fic.. i didn't forget.. hope to get it done so i can send it to you.

i hope i get to know every single of my fellow shg friends.. please feel free to introduce yourself. :D

yep..i did notice that this thread is moving faster than the other actresses thread on soompi..maybe cuz we're all such dedicated fans of hers hahaha~ but hi agen tammie! wait..u are a girl, right? coz judging by ur username alone, id think u were a guy :P im candy by the way..feel free to call me that...i agree with u too that everyone in this thread are so friendly..it's so heartwarming to read everyone's posts...*grp hug!*

Guest ginachan

^ooohh~ where do u buy etude's products? do they have that here in the US?

yeah they sell it here in california ... :) and it's not expensive

Guest soutsada7

Yeah you can call me Callista if you want. :) Here is the link for her pics. http://www.vietlove.net/ (Can you read Vietnamese?)

fmut5v16hg.jpg

yeah, I love this pix too...thanks for the link, I'll certainly check it out (although I don't speak or read/write Vietnamese, but I can certainly get my best friend, who's Vietnamese btw, to read and translate for me ;)) yay, this is one of the pix that I accidentally deleted...re-adding to my collection, thanks muchos :D

yup as long as SHG is happy, i'm fine with whoever she chooses. =]

hi, welcome back to the thread snowwhite...liking your avatar btw...matches so well with your screen name ;)

awww, thanks the intro tammie...although I've already acquainted myself with you, I think it's nice to do reintro :D Just take your time on the fanfic...I'll always be waiting here...the best things in life take time to be properly developed ;)

bwahahaha~ now that u say it, the bodyguards dont look that big to me...maybe it's jst cuz shk is petite..mwehehe..and yep! britney's bodyguard was HUGE :ph34r:

anyways..did i really sound like a receptionist? :P maybe i shud switch majors or smthing ^ __ ^

yep..i did notice that this thread is moving faster than the other actresses thread on soompi..maybe cuz we're all such dedicated fans of hers hahaha~ but hi agen tammie! wait..u are a girl, right? coz judging by ur username alone, id think u were a guy :P im candy by the way..feel free to call me that...i agree with u too that everyone in this thread are so friendly..it's so heartwarming to read everyone's posts...*grp hug!*

lol, Candy you cracked me up again...

yeah they sell it here in california ... :) and it's not expensive

oh, really? Where in Cali, since I'm a Californian myself? I'd love to buy Etude products :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi! Thanks for the introduction! I'm Vietnamese but I already have some of her dramas on DVD w/ eng. subs. but thanks for the offer. And I totally agree with you. Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. This is definitely my favorite thread in soompi. And I'm glad that it's in the SHK thread, one of the best and prettiest actress in Korea.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for the link!!!

she looked so alluring there...and i totally loved how she gave that subtle raise of an eyebrow at the end!!! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

hey tammie!!! its nice to see you here again and thanks for the intro. my name's kaye btw. like you said, its very very friendly and welcoming in this thread. this is like my second family here. :group hug:

hehe... maybe you should... maybe you could even work as part-time receptionist cuz im sure you'll be perfect for the job. :D:lol:

Guest soutsada7

where in california do u live soutsada7??

anyways I found this in youtube..not sure if it was posted before

Song Hae Kyo's CF for Vivien (i've seen the other one , but not this one)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=YGKxFQISr1k

thanks for the links to the cfs...she's beautiful as always...and I live in San Leandro, Ca btw...like 45 mins away from San Francisco.

hey tammie!!! its nice to see you here again and thanks for the intro. my name's kaye btw. like you said, its very very friendly and welcoming in this thread. this is like my second family here. :group hug:

hehe... maybe you should... maybe you could even work as part-time receptionist cuz im sure you'll be perfect for the job. :D:lol:

awww, I so second this Kaye...this thread encompasses my second family :giving you and all my wonderful SHGers huggies too :P:

hey everyone! i'm nervous as heck because tomorrow i have a job interview...please wish me luck! anyways, did you guys download and watch "my girl" aka "blue alert"? i did and since i'm NOT a movie person (i love the dramas more), i thought it was okay. i LOVE SHG so watching her in anything brings happiness to me! :D i was wondering, how do you make subtitles for vids? i am thinking about making subs for her new movie but have no idea how to...let me know if any of you know. thanks!