Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

hhm..hhmmm...me too esp. ever since he coupled wit SHG , he's quite gud in beautiful day (wit CJW) tho..

Aww don't hate on LBH. To tell the truth, I never found him to be that appealing in All In and I was shocked to see SHG paired up with someone that old. As the drama progressed, I find their chemistry to be real and LBH did give off the manly vibe whenever he is around. :sweatingbullets: He is super rich if that means anything.

hahaha~ all this stuff about all in..i really shud get around to watching that drama :lol:

You should. LBH seemed very protective of SHG and she seemed so sweet with him. :blush:

Guest nofear11877

I would jump for joy if her man is SSH. I have been a SSH and SHG fanatic ever since Autumn Tale. They are my #1 favorite couple aside from CTH and SHG. Won Bin is hot but I don't think he looks that great with her but he is ok too.

give me high five sweetmemories!!! i feel the same way as you are. SHK and SSH are my #1 k-couple ever since i watched autumn tale. i must say im a diehard SSH and SHK fan!!! (if only they dated while they were filming). :phew: if you don't mind, can i ask your name??? cuz i think we're gonna get along fine just by what you said. :D

aww why can't SHG come to US

she has a lot of fans here!!

yeah... she should come here in the US. we should have a petition that requests for a fan visit here in the US cuz i think its unfair for her to just do a tour in asia and not in US. :sweatingbullets: i mean come on, she has thousands of fans here!!! :protests: :protests: :protests:

still, i find it sad though..and i feel bad for her..looking at their pics, they jst seemed so happy :( then again, i admire shk for being the woman she is now..in spite of everything, she's still doing really well..

like what Candy said, i admire her for the courage and strength she showed during those difficult times between her and LBH and overcoming it. she wouldn't be the same SHK now without that incident. i think it taught her a lot of things about love and life. :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

aww why can't SHG come to US

she has a lot of fans here!!

I know :(

Aww don't hate on LBH. To tell the truth, I never found him to be that appealing in All In and I was shocked to see SHG paired up with someone that old. As the drama progressed, I find their chemistry to be real and LBH did give off the manly vibe whenever he is around. :sweatingbullets: He is super rich if that means anything.

doesn't he own a mansion or something? I read that from somewhere...lol, now I'm interested in watching "all in"...like someone said before, he looks much more compatible with Choi Ji Woo :)

give me high five sweetmemories!!! i feel the same way as you are. SHK and SSH are my #1 k-couple ever since i watched autumn tale. i must say im a diehard SSH and SHK fan!!! (if only they dated while they were filming). :phew: if you don't mind, can i ask your name??? cuz i think we're gonna get along fine just by what you said. :D

My name is Callista. :D I am glad you are another lover of SSH and SHG just like me. :D

Guest charles0702

hey everyone... just wanted to drop by and say hi and goodnight.. i've been going in and out of this thread cause i was busy reading posts for Goong.. sorry.. i am so addicted to this drama.. i haven't been posting in this thread but i have been reading it.. thanx to everyone for the news and pix... and in my opinion, i think shk looks good with everybody.. i don't mind if she pairs up with won bin in real life and in another drama.. (my wishful thinking) i hope shk will come to houston.. i would drop my whole busy schedule just to see her in person.. if she is beautiful on screen and in pix, she has to be even more beautiful in person.. goodnight everyone<3<3 tammie...

doesn't he own a mansion or something? I read that from somewhere...lol, now I'm interested in watching "all in"...like someone said before, he looks much more compatible with Choi Ji Woo :)

Yeah he does. I saw pics of his multimillion dollars mansion and boy oh boy, his place seems like a palace fit for a king. If SHG had married him, then she would be the queen of the gigantic mansion.

Guest nofear11877

My name is Callista. :D I am glad you are another lover of SSH and SHG just like me. :D

can i call you callista then??? name's kaye. :D glad to know there's one more person who loves SSH and SHK. B) hope to see more of you here. :D

can i call you callista then??? name's kaye. :D glad to know there's one more person who loves SSH and SHK. B) hope to see more of you here. :D

Sure you can call me that and nice to know you Kaye. :D I am praying that she does another movie or series with SSH as he is done with military service.

Guest soutsada7

yeah... she should come here in the US. we should have a petition that requests for a fan visit here in the US cuz i think its unfair for her to just do a tour in asia and not in US. :sweatingbullets: i mean come on, she has thousands of fans here!!! :protests: :protests: :protests:

like what Candy said, i admire her for the courage and strength she showed during those difficult times between her and LBH and overcoming it. she wouldn't be the same SHK now without that incident. i think it taught her a lot of things about love and life. :rolleyes:

whee, count me in too...I'm also a die-hard fan of SHG and SSH :D

Guest nofear11877

Yeah he does. I saw pics of his multimillion dollars mansion and boy oh boy, his place seems like a palace fit for a king. If SHG had married him, then she would be the queen of the gigantic mansion.

i wouldn't mind her being the queen of his mansion. i think it would have been great if she did. (but gladly it didn't happen) :phew: plus, i don't think SHK is in it for his money. :sweatingbullets:

goodnight charles!!! :D

WOHOO!!! OWNED ANOTHER PAGE!!! :P:P:P

Guest soutsada7

hey everyone... just wanted to drop by and say hi and goodnight.. i've been going in and out of this thread cause i was busy reading posts for Goong.. sorry.. i am so addicted to this drama.. i haven't been posting in this thread but i have been reading it.. thanx to everyone for the news and pix... and in my opinion, i think shk looks good with everybody.. i don't mind if she pairs up with won bin in real life and in another drama.. (my wishful thinking) i hope shk will come to houston.. i would drop my whole busy schedule just to see her in person.. if she is beautiful on screen and in pix, she has to be even more beautiful in person.. goodnight everyone<3<3 tammie...

hi tammie, welcome back to the thread :D

wahh, really? the man is filthy rich :blink: thanks for the info :)

i wouldn't mind her being the queen of his mansion. i think it would have been great if she did. (but gladly it didn't happen) :phew: plus, i don't think SHK is in it for his money. :sweatingbullets:

goodnight charles!!! :D

WOHOO!!! OWNED ANOTHER PAGE!!! :P:P:P

lol, Kaye, the "charles" you're referring to is tammie :lol: you're so adorably befuddled this time around :P

^ SHG is rich enough so I am sure she isn't in it for his money. Besides, she could have any richer men than LBH if she wanted with her looks so I think she really did love him.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi hi! welcome back...and u dont have to apologize :lol: ive tried checking on the goong thread every now and then too (although i havent watched the drama yet), but it's insane!!! i swear, the thread moves faster than the speed of light.. :ph34r:

graah! if she came to the US that wud be awesome wudnt it??? hahaha~ that wud be so great..hope she can come to NY too..ahihihi

Guest soutsada7

congrats on owning the page Kaye (though you stole it from me again :phew:) and I completely agree with sweetmemories that SHG probably loved LBH when they were together b/c I read somewhere that when they were filming FH, SHG looked a bit sad and sometimes seeing flashes of LBH's back or something...correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

Sure you can call me that and nice to know you Kaye. :D I am praying that she does another movie or series with SSH as he is done with military service.

that's exactly what i have been hoping for a while now... that when SSH is out from his military service that he would do a series with SHK.

whee, count me in too...I'm also a die-hard fan of SHG and SSH :D

you're already in soutsada!!! :lol: i knew it a long time ago. :lol: anyway, give me high five too!!! :gives high five:

lol, Kaye, the "charles" you're referring to is tammie :lol: you're so adorably befuddled this time around :P

yup... my bad. :sweatingbullets: