Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

and oh yeah... i said i was going to comment 'my girl and i' this weekend right??? well something really really bad happened to my laptop this saturday night. my screen broke. :tears::tears::tears: the spider cracks are pretty severe. the ink in the LCD leaked out. so i can't watch anything this week. hopefully i'll get it fixed by next week. :tears: right now im still using it and im looking at my screen and i feel like im gonna start to cry cuz its so bad. its so hard to look at it. :(

anyway, hopefully you guys had a better weekend than i did.

awww.. kayei hope your laptop will be better, why dont you have it fixed??

lilsh0rtnancy me!me!i'll upload some,but can i upload it there even if i already posted it here??

Miss Bi... actually, my korean roommate downloaded it... i was so so happy when she said she had it. :D

whoa! wat a huge surprise :w00t: even though I kinda left behind :D kaye, u da man!! thank u so much! :wub: & thanks to ur roommate as well! deff. looking fwd for the subs.

thanks for the voting link, deff vote for shg!

current stats..

shg3xp.jpg

if the no. 24908 represent the votes then, thats a lotzz to catch up! :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

hehe... i eventually took it easy once i felt my index finger kinda hurting a bit. :phew:

waaa soutsada!!! :w00t: im glad u had fun clubbin'. i have 2 more years until i reach the "legal" age.

and oh yeah... i said i was going to comment 'my girl and i' this weekend right??? well something really really bad happened to my laptop this saturday night. my screen broke. :tears::tears::tears: the spider cracks are pretty severe. the ink in the LCD leaked out. so i can't watch anything this week. hopefully i'll get it fixed by next week. :tears: right now im still using it and im looking at my screen and i feel like im gonna start to cry cuz its so bad. its so hard to look at it. :(

anyway, hopefully you guys had a better weekend than i did.

awww, I'm sorry to hear this Kaye...hope everything turns out better for you :) Scratch that...I know it will ;)

Hi guys! I already have a free account w/ photobucket so we can just upload it onto my account but I'm not sure how you want to do this. Should there be some main participants for the picture uploading? Sad to say... but I only have a couple of my very most favorite SHK pictures so I don't have that much. We should organize it and make different albums like "Wallpapers", "Screencaps frm dramas", "Candids", etc... So whoever wants to upload I just pm me and I'll give u the screen name and password. I think we should just limit it to a few pple so that not a lot of people have access to uploading and going over the bandwidth. How about it?

I wanna upload too...and this sounds like a genius plan Nancy...I'll be sure to PM you...what about a section for gifs too?

you guys, i have a question. when did song hye gyo and lee byung hun start dating and when did they break up?

also, when did they start & finish filiming full house?

thanks!!!

I heard that she fell in love with LBH while filming All In.

Guest kneekey

17053.jpg

18024.jpg

^she's soooooooooo cute

btw, nuur who's the in the 3rd place, idk her and it seems like i just seen her today or maybe im just having a memory gap :blush:

btw, nuur who's the in the 3rd place, idk her and it seems like i just seen her today or maybe im just having a memory gap :blush:

I just refered to the previous post that says she is shim heun ah (sp?)

Guest soutsada7

wow, Nikki, thanks for the cute pix...yeah, like sweetmemories said earlier, SHG and LBH fell in love when they were filming All In and I don't really know how long they dated...perhaps, sweetmemories, mzz_booo or Shanda can answer this? :sweatingbullets:

wonder how Joy's doing...awww, I really miss seeing her in this thread :(:P:D

Guest soutsada7

SHK and LBH dated for about 1 year.

oh, thanks for clearing this up...I'm trying to get into my FileLodge account and this is where I save all my SHG pix, but I think it's down today; couldn't get into it the whole day. Once I can login, I'll post up the wallie that I saved ;)

In the meantime, nite nite all my wonderful SHGers...gotta go do my hw now :D

I can't imagine what it must have been like for Hye Kyo when she and Lee Byung Hun broke up. She is a consummate professional for managing to act in Full House (very well, I must say) in the midst of a very painful time in her life.

I really love Hye Kyo not only for her work, but for the kind of woman she's turning out to be.

Guest honey_ping

18024.jpg

^she's soooooooooo cute

Oh, I love these pictures, especially the middle and the last one............she's definitely cute with dat kind of pouting lips.........

Guest soutsada7

Hi guys, try this website - www.songhyegyo.net

welcome back to the thread Amethyst...lol, I know exactly what you mean, Shanda's website is the best website dedicated to SHG IMO ;):P:D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

you guys, i have a question. when did song hye gyo and lee byung hun start dating and when did they break up?

also, when did they start & finish filiming full house?

thanks!!!

hmm I don't know the exact dates :P but I think they started dating when they were filming for 'All In', and they broke up when Song Hye Kyo was just about to start filming 'Full House'

at least thats what I think :)

Guest lornranger

I can't imagine what it must have been like for Hye Kyo when she and Lee Byung Hun broke up. She is a consummate professional for managing to act in Full House (very well, I must say) in the midst of a very painful time in her life.

I really love Hye Kyo not only for her work, but for the kind of woman she's turning out to be.

She was heart-broken, that was for sure. I read somewhere that during filming Full House, she said (off filming) that she saw flashes of image of LBH's back. The crew felt sorry for her.

Guest crazili

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SHG IS COMING TO KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT TUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtg now.... have to write in for the SHG contest by one of the tv stations

OMGJCSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im going crazy

oooooooo so excited... but wtf has it gotta do with green rose... anyone watched it before????

and wth is A STORY ABOUR MY GIRL AND I??? pls pls help me

im desperate. note that there's no mention of wat we will win... ahhahaahha... a contest that does not state the prize... ahahha... but wth... anything to do with SHG i WILL ENTER!!!!

''My Girl & I'' Meet The Fans -

Watch Green Rose from 20 - 24 February air at 8.30pm, accumulate and answer daily question, write a story about ''My Girl & I'', e-mail to 8e_news@8tv.com.my

Contest Period: 26 Feb 2006

Winners will be notified through phone call

Guest lornranger

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SHG IS COMING TO KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT TUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtg now.... have to write in for the SHG contest by one of the tv stations

OMGJCSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im going crazy

oooooooo so excited... but wtf has it gotta do with green rose... anyone watched it before????

and wth is A STORY ABOUR MY GIRL AND I??? pls pls help me

im desperate. note that there's no mention of wat we will win... ahhahaahha... a contest that does not state the prize... ahahha... but wth... anything to do with SHG i WILL ENTER!!!!

''My Girl & I'' Meet The Fans -

Watch Green Rose from 20 - 24 February air at 8.30pm, accumulate and answer daily question, write a story about ''My Girl & I'', e-mail to 8e_news@8tv.com.my

Contest Period: 26 Feb 2006

Winners will be notified through phone call

Looks like I'm not eligible to go then... :( I thought it was free-for-all.

Hi, everyone! Does anyone have a bigger version of these pics?

o0t269.jpg

o0t36f.jpg

These are pics from SHK's visit to HK last year.

Thanks in advance!

Hi fatgrrl_slim! Here they are :) ....

new4.jpg

new5.jpg