Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest lornranger

Photobucket account is free right? Registering is no problem. What problems are you guys discussing? Oh the free account has a size limit of 512KB. I think uploading big pictures will be a problem.

Guest soutsada7

so what exactly is the "reward" for winning in this poll??? :unsure: will there be a tribute/segment on whoever wins like what they had in arirang polls not long ago??? :unsure: cuz i've been kinda crazy clicking that vote button. i think i've been doing this for 15 min straight now... hopefully i won't get carpal tunnel syndrome... :phew::lol:

lol, Kaye you're so hilarious :lol: I just got back home and will get down to clickety clicking right now...sharing photobucket with only SHG's pix sounds like a great idea :D If no one volunteers, I don't mind creating an account, but I guess we have to have some plans first :)

Morning everyone!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

so what exactly is the "reward" for winning in this poll??? :unsure: will there be a tribute/segment on whoever wins like what they had in arirang polls not long ago??? :unsure: cuz i've been kinda crazy clicking that vote button. i think i've been doing this for 15 min straight now... hopefully i won't get carpal tunnel syndrome... :phew::lol:

bwahahahaha! kaye, u made me laugh :lol: do go easy on those clicking and make sure u give ur fingers a rest...wudnt want u to get carpal tunnel syndrome!!!

wow, beautiful banner Jaimie...well, anyway, I'm going clubbing tonight with my best friends, so I'll see you guys later...If I don't come back on time, then this is a nite nite everybody...sweet dreams :D

yep yep~ the banner is nice jamie! ;)

hmph...im jealous...soutsada is going clubbing..im not of the proper age yet..but in a couple more months~~~ :rolleyes: haha~

morning everyone!!!

Hi to all. Each time I visit this thread I have to post something so i'll know which post I read last. This forum moves so fast and i don't want to miss a page, but not to stress my eyes too much too. You are all lovely people I can't afford to skip a message.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thank u fanta!!! :lol:

i used to use olay, but smhow, my face never glowed as brilliantly as shk's does bwahahaha~ lucky girl! ^ __ ^

Guest soutsada7

bwahahahaha! kaye, u made me laugh :lol: do go easy on those clicking and make sure u give ur fingers a rest...wudnt want u to get carpal tunnel syndrome!!!

yep yep~ the banner is nice jamie! ;)

hmph...im jealous...soutsada is going clubbing..im not of the proper age yet..but in a couple more months~~~ :rolleyes: haha~

morning everyone!!!

good afternoon Candy...lol, just woke up at 12 pm :sweatingbullets: yep, I had a blast last night ;)

Hi to all. Each time I visit this thread I have to post something so i'll know which post I read last. This forum moves so fast and i don't want to miss a page, but not to stress my eyes too much too. You are all lovely people I can't afford to skip a message.

awww, anette you're so sweet...we're all glad to have you as a part of our thread :P

wallpaper OLAY

800x600a5hb.th.jpg

800x600b4cy.th.jpg

800x600c9vb.th.jpg

800x600d1gi.th.jpg

800x600e6mb.th.jpg

800x600f3zv.th.jpg

800x600g5yi.th.jpg

cr:popcornfor2

thanks for the beautiful wallies fanta :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi soutsada! im getting a slight headache after visiting the my girl or choon hyang poll :sweatingbullets: i cant seem to make up my mind which i liked better hahahaha~

oh wells..if full house had been one of the choices..well then..it wud have been a clear and easy choice for me :phew:

Guest soutsada7

hi soutsada! im getting a slight headache after visiting the my girl or choon hyang poll :sweatingbullets: i cant seem to make up my mind which i liked better hahahaha~

oh wells..if full house had been one of the choices..well then..it wud have been a clear and easy choice for me :phew:

lol, this is o/t btw, but I voted for My Sassy Girl Chun-Yang :lol: I just loved that drama...agree with you on the FH part ;)

Guest soutsada7

she is SO pretty and it makes me so jealous!!! XD and she can be so cute too. i really like her smile and hair ^__^

welcome to our wonderful thread RiSA :D

Anyone has some nice wallpapers that I can use? Care to share? :D

yeah, I've some stashed somewhere...let me check and I'll post them up as soon as I find them ;)

Guest bubblieri

you guys, i have a question. when did song hye gyo and lee byung hun start dating and when did they break up?

also, when did they start & finish filiming full house?

thanks!!!

Guest nofear11877

lol, Kaye you're so hilarious :lol: I just got back home and will get down to clickety clicking right now...sharing photobucket with only SHG's pix sounds like a great idea :D If no one volunteers, I don't mind creating an account, but I guess we have to have some plans first

hmph...im jealous...soutsada is going clubbing..im not of the proper age yet..but in a couple more months~~~ haha~

hehe... i eventually took it easy once i felt my index finger kinda hurting a bit. :phew:

waaa soutsada!!! :w00t: im glad u had fun clubbin'. i have 2 more years until i reach the "legal" age.

and oh yeah... i said i was going to comment 'my girl and i' this weekend right??? well something really really bad happened to my laptop this saturday night. my screen broke. :tears::tears::tears: the spider cracks are pretty severe. the ink in the LCD leaked out. so i can't watch anything this week. hopefully i'll get it fixed by next week. :tears: right now im still using it and im looking at my screen and i feel like im gonna start to cry cuz its so bad. its so hard to look at it. :(

anyway, hopefully you guys had a better weekend than i did.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi guys! I already have a free account w/ photobucket so we can just upload it onto my account but I'm not sure how you want to do this. Should there be some main participants for the picture uploading? Sad to say... but I only have a couple of my very most favorite SHK pictures so I don't have that much. We should organize it and make different albums like "Wallpapers", "Screencaps frm dramas", "Candids", etc... So whoever wants to upload I just pm me and I'll give u the screen name and password. I think we should just limit it to a few pple so that not a lot of people have access to uploading and going over the bandwidth. How about it?

Guest sweet_treats1812

^that sounds like a good idea! ;) how bout everyone else? wat do u guys think?

hehe... i eventually took it easy once i felt my index finger kinda hurting a bit. :phew:

waaa soutsada!!! :w00t: im glad u had fun clubbin'. i have 2 more years until i reach the "legal" age.

and oh yeah... i said i was going to comment 'my girl and i' this weekend right??? well something really really bad happened to my laptop this saturday night. my screen broke. :tears::tears::tears: the spider cracks are pretty severe. the ink in the LCD leaked out. so i can't watch anything this week. hopefully i'll get it fixed by next week. :tears: right now im still using it and im looking at my screen and i feel like im gonna start to cry cuz its so bad. its so hard to look at it. :(

anyway, hopefully you guys had a better weekend than i did.

waaaah!!! im so sorry to hear that kaye! :tears: wat happened to make the screen like that? did ur laptop fall or smthing?