Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

hahaha, I pused Hye-kyo from #5 to #4... Need to take a rest now. My finger is getting really tired. :P

Hi Hanhan,

Hyekyo was below 20 initially, she really not so popurlar in Japan, :( one fan posted the link at her china website, thanks to her huge fan base in asia manage to raise her to 5th,and now 4th :P:D

Thank you all wonderful SHKers. :w00t:

oh yah totally :)

lol I didn't look at the counter thingy, so I just kept clicking on it. but after reading your comments, i checked the counter, and it didn't change at all.. LOL mann all that clicking gone to waste! :P

I think could be system jam due to too many connections, try stop for a while and vote again.

Guest honey_ping

Wow! SHKers are always full of suprises. I've not been in dis thread for 2 days and wallah, I've got all the wonderful gifts that I've been looking forward to.

Thanks a zillion mzz_booo for the SoongPoong Clinic pics and most of all, the SS501's link.......I've been looking for dat for ages...... :D

I really wanted to download My Girl & I, Kaye but my pc's really slow. So, I guess I'll just patiently wait for the DVD with English sub to finally come out..........anyway, thanks for your wonderful effort. You're great, Kaye!

You made everyone here happy!

By the way, would someone be kindly enough to share all the Olay CF collection with us here in this thread...... :blush: :sweatingbullets:;) I think I kinda miss out one or two of the CF, tee hee hee...... :P Especially the one she had wit this guy actor (what's his name?)..........I think I miss out dat one! Should add dat in my collection.

Guest nofear11877

wohoo!!!! she's in 4th place now!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: im still clicking my way through... she will definitely secure the top spot by the end of the week if we keep voting for her every second. (that's what im doing right now) :lol::lol::lol:AJA!!! AJA!!! AJA!!! FIGHTING EVERYONE!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! FIGHTING SHK!!!

My first attempt at making a banner..

shk19mb.jpg

-__- graphics stuff is really not my thing.. lol

hey jaime!!! it's not that bad at all. in fact its beautifully made!!! thanks for this!!! :right click save target as:

Guest nofear11877

I want to vote..but I don't know how??

http://kiyolog.sakura.ne.jp/kiyolog_ranking/vote2.cgi

Hi all SHKers,

Please help to vote for Hyekyo, this is a Japanese website voting for most popular Korean actress in Japan, SHK is very far behind, you can vote repeatedly without limit. It is ongoing and will renew every month.

Cheers.

here's the link Gita!!! start voting away!!!

Guest nofear11877

thanksss!!!! .....WTF? she's in 4th place......!!!

she should be 1st , chae rim 2nd...

that's why we need to vote our way through for her!!! i've always been used to her being in the top spot on polls. i can't take this if she ended up not taking 1st place. :phew::lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hi, everyone! Does anyone have a bigger version of these pics?

o0t269.jpg

o0t36f.jpg

These are pics from SHK's visit to HK last year.

Thanks in advance!

Guest kneekey

welcome back the the thread hanhan04.

:)

shk19mb.jpg

wow Jamie you make hot banners, i wish i could make one too! my ps skills is below average :lol:

Guest nofear11877

i'm gonna start voiting for her right now!!! :)

hehe... let's make our vote count. our goal for the week is to make her 1st!!! she moved up a spot already so its possible. :D

thank yu nofear1187 for the "my grl and I' link.

you're welcome swtanjel012... and welcome to the thread!!! hope to see more of you here!

Guest nofear11877

so what exactly is the "reward" for winning in this poll??? :unsure: will there be a tribute/segment on whoever wins like what they had in arirang polls not long ago??? :unsure: cuz i've been kinda crazy clicking that vote button. i think i've been doing this for 15 min straight now... hopefully i won't get carpal tunnel syndrome... :phew::lol:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

http://kiyolog.sakura.ne.jp/kiyolog_ranking/vote2.cgi

Hi all SHKers,

Please help to vote for Hyekyo, this is a Japanese website voting for most popular Korean actress in Japan, SHK is very far behind, you can vote repeatedly without limit. It is ongoing and will renew every month.

Cheers.

Thanx for the link! Great job everyone! She's in 4th place now w/ 13,500 votes! But she is really far behind frm first (500,000 +) pts! Anyways... is this anything special? Just curious, but I'll definitely vote at least 20xs a day! When is the last day to vote?

shk19mb.jpg

OMGah! What a beautiful banner! I love the colors! And thats one of my fave pic. of her! Thanx for sharing! We should put all of our SHK pictures/goodies into one photobucket account so that it'll be easier for others to access... what do u gals think?

Guest nofear11877

OMGah! What a beautiful banner! I love the colors! And thats one of my fave pic. of her! Thanx for sharing! We should put all of our SHK pictures/goodies into one photobucket account so that it'll be easier for others to access... what do u gals think?

that's a good idea lilsh0rtnancy!!! now, why haven't i thought of that! but who will make the account??? :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

shk19mb.jpg

wow, beautiful banner Jaimie...well, anyway, I'm going clubbing tonight with my best friends, so I'll see you guys later...If I don't come back on time, then this is a nite nite everybody...sweet dreams :D

hi everyone!

kaye, thanks for the blue alert clip. wasn't able to d/l it but its ok. i'll wait patiently till somebody would subbed it. (fervently praying someone would)

fanta, thanks for the etude clips. i've made a gif from that cf before but this the first time i have actually seen the clip.

jaime, i like your banner. love the color. wouldn't have guess that it's your first. btw, what do you think of the new hyesa?

hq64, thanks for the link. definitely i'm voting!

Anyone have candid pic / real pic of this CF caps ?

only this ......

1168br.jpg

*edit

i found the vid clip. i extracted this from you tube. so not really the best of quality, sorry. its still ok though.

here it is:

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=126TBIZ...171HD9810VW1G9Y

enjoy!