Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

pic of SHK in Soonpoong Clinic

soonpoongclinic011bk.jpg

she was only like 17 years old in these pics

credits: hyesa

SS501(a popular Korean boyband) talking about their ideal girl

Huh Yung Saeng likes Song Hye Kyo :P

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23IKZNW...M0142FZR0BC65A9

caps:

shk3de.jpg

:lol:

shk10ch.jpg

Park Kyung Lim asks him how he would hold her, and he shows them! :lol:

shk23nu.jpg

this time, his band member Jung Min 'pretends' to be Song Hye Kyo so that Yung Saeng could show how he would hug shk :P

lol

whoa!!! thanks for the soonpoong clinic caps!!! she does look extremely young in those pics!!! as for the SS501 guy showing how to hug SHK... he's funny and sweet. i had no idea she was his ideal girl!!!

you can use the windows media player or any player you have in your computer. if im not mistaken, the file is a .avi so you can pretty much play it anywhere. :D i have the bsplayer, so i just play it there cuz i like to watch it there.

WOW!!!! THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!! YAY!!!!

:wacko: what am i doing wrong? the first two links i downloaded all said "error in downloading codec" now all i get is the audio i can't see anything :( HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Guest nofear11877

:wacko: what am i doing wrong? the first two links i downloaded all said "error in downloading codec" now all i get is the audio i can't see anything :( HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

where did you play it??? i played it in bsplayer and it worked out for me. :unsure:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I think you're missing a codec.

go here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11015

article about 'My Girl & I':

[sports Chosun]2006.Feb.14th 11:06

< A High Sea Waves warning In East-Southern Asia, Song Hye-Kyo's Influence.>

Song Hye-Kyo..Korean Famous Star, will attract many Asian fans in screen this time.

Song Hye-Kyo(Beloved In Asian Countries by Fall Story, Hotelier, All-In Such as like that Drama) will meet HongKong,Malaysia,Thailand movie fans by movie "My Girl&I"(Director:Jeon Yoon-Soo, Production Company:I Film). This movie will be released at the end of this month in HongKong, Malaysia will be released at the beginning of March, Thailand will be released at the center of March.

In Berlin International Movie Festival Film Market which began in Feb.9th, Park Yi-Beom chief officer(I Film Foreign Business Headquarter) who in charge of My Girl&I's Sales said "My Girl&I has much popularity between foreign buyers cause it represented first love(It makes easy to break culture's obstacles) beautifully and we expect that we will come to make(get) additional abroad franchise contract in this film market."

My Girl&I is remade movie which cite&remake to Japanese Movie"Shout For Love In The Center of The World"&got many attraction by re-exporting Japan. Song Hye-Kyo was charge of Soo-Eun(Second grade of High School Student who has pure&clear characte),represented lovable first love in screen to Cha Tae-Hyeon.

<Berlin(Germany)=Jeon Sang-Hee Reporter>

credit: hyebaragi.com

처음그자리에 for translation

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi Katrina! welcome to the thread ^___^

My dl is at 78% right now, can't wait to watch! If someone could translate it.. I'd be happy to make the subs! lol

soonpoongclinic011bk.jpg

Thanx for these pics. One of these pics was the infamous picture where someone claimed she got braces... :phew: umph... I guess it was just bad lighting that made people believe that but from these pics you can definitely tell that she's always been perfectly beautiful!

Guest crazili

i was also squealing when i found out about it... i was jumping up and down cuz i was so happy.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much..... will feed my soul while waiting for its release in march... hahahahahaha.... thanks kaye..... btw, since i think of you guys as family, please dont call me crazili anymore... call me by my real name li hua.... hahahah.... sounds very chinese-y isnt it???? thats cause im chinese... hahaha

cheers

My dl is at 78% right now, can't wait to watch! If someone could translate it.. I'd be happy to make the subs! lol

soonpoongclinic011bk.jpg

caps:

shk3de.jpg

shk10ch.jpg

shk23nu.jpg

this time, his band member Jung Min 'pretends' to be Song Hye Kyo so that Yung Saeng could show how he would hug shk :P

lol

A song from Ock Ju Hyun's(ex. Finkl member) first album:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=290F3AI...WT2FHS7TELP7EK4

The song is the 10th track on the album and its called: 사랑은...견딜 수 있을 만큼만...(피어싱) (Narr. 송혜교) translation: [Love is only till you can Handle(Piercing) Narr. Song Hye Gyo)]

Song Hye Kyo does the narration, in other words, the girl you hear talking/narrating in the song is Song Hye Kyo

Oh that guy is so adorable hugging the fake SHG. He has no chance with her though and what a pity.

Guest sweet_treats1812

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much..... will feed my soul while waiting for its release in march... hahahahahaha.... thanks kaye..... btw, since i think of you guys as family, please dont call me crazili anymore... call me by my real name li hua.... hahahah.... sounds very chinese-y isnt it???? thats cause im chinese... hahaha

cheers

oohhh~ hi li hua! im so glad to finally know ur real name :lol:

mzz_booo, ur real name's jamie, right? can i call u jamie? thanks for those pics from soonpong clinic...ive never seen any of those..at first i cudnt believe it was shk..she looks so young!!! but on second (and much harder) glance, i do realize that it IS her :lol: thank u so much for the links too~ dling em now..

hmm..wasnt able to watch my girl and i after doing the laundry coz my mom took me along with her to buy some stuff..hahaha~ hope i can get down to it tonight...

Guest nofear11877

cheers

hi li hua!!! :waves: i like your name... does it mean anything in chinese??? :phew:

anyway, im sure a lot of us will be feeding our hungry soul cuz we have been craving for SHK's release of 'my girl and i' for a long time. :lol:

Guest hyekyo87

Good Morning ppl!

Gah!!! Thank you so much, nofear11877!!

I thought I would need to wait until March to watch "My Girl and I" here in the cinemas because of those stupid technical problems!!

Luckily I check this thread the 1st thing this morning, or else I think I really would have missed it considering this thread move really fast now. :sweatingbullets:

Have a nice day everyone!! :rolleyes:

its been what, 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years since i checked out this thread. it seems like i missed all the fun and the sadness in this thread :(

oh, thats so horrible, i know, you should hostage the organizers and tell them to bring cth and shk there or else you will tickle them until they bring cth and sgk there! :crazy::lol:

i am so tempted to do that :angry: ..you have no idea. they'll pay for this..those organizers.

Miss Bi... actually, my korean roommate downloaded it... i was so so happy when she said she had it. :D

Kaye thank you so much!!this is the best surprise ever!i wont be able to download it right now,but i'm sure when i can,there'll be a lot of SHGers who can provide me with DL links.you made me feel much better. :) and of course please thank your roommate for us too!

soonpoongclinic011bk.jpg

she looks older in this pic.....but she's still gorgeous!

it must've been the 90's makeup style :lol: but its true,she still look gorgeous.

this is so weird..

shk23nu.jpg

anyways thank you EVERYONE for the clips and the goodies..you guys made me feel so much better :) i should've known that you guys can do that.

Guest soutsada7

omg!! I love you nofear11877!! LOL

THANK YOU SOOO much!!

Is your name Kaye? My name is Jamie :)

I'm dl it right now, be back with comments about it after watching it ^____^

lol, I've been calling you mzz_booo for so long :lol: Well, hello Jamie!!! :waves at you happily ^_^:

just drop by to say hello... hmmm... it's rather long time I posted in this forum... Song Hye kyo = My girl...

hahhaha...:wub: anyways... is our baby is back in action, or still promoting My Girl and I? I'd love to see her work with Lee Jung Jae though... i dunno why...but i want to... weird! :wacko:

heyya all... waves to all in the thread!

welcome back Katrina :D

hi katrina!!! welcome back to the thread!!!! she's still promoting her movie across asia. unfortunately her malaysia visit is scratched. :fury: yeah... me too. i'd like to see her work with lee jung jae in a movie or drama. i will certainly wait for that. :D

hehe... you were actually scrolling slowly??? :lol::lol::lol:

anyone noticed how im camping in this thread now??? grinning-smiley-024.gif i was away for a long time so i can't stop posting away. :lol:

and we're so happy to see you back and ready to take action in this thread...aja, aja fighting!!!

soonpoongclinic011bk.jpg

caps:

shk3de.jpg

shk10ch.jpg

shk23nu.jpg

lol

A song from Ock Ju Hyun's(ex. Finkl member) first album:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=290F3AI...WT2FHS7TELP7EK4

The song is the 10th track on the album and its called: 사랑은...견딜 수 있을 만큼만...(피어싱) (Narr. 송혜교) translation: [Love is only till you can Handle(Piercing) Narr. Song Hye Gyo)]

Song Hye Kyo does the narration, in other words, the girl you hear talking/narrating in the song is Song Hye Kyo

cheers

wahh, thanks for this Jamie...I find Huh Yung Saeng so cute :D

lol, I haven't dl the movie yet cause I had to go out somewhere in the morning...just got home. I have a feeling that the links are dead, but will try to dl it anyway :wacko: thanks Kaye...this is a BIIIIIIIIGGGGGG thanks from the heart :D

bm05om...congrats, you definitely OWN this page :two thumbs up:

Guest sweet_treats1812

ok..who else has seen the movie kaye gave us??? care to share comments? :lol: here's mine:

what i noticed right off was that shk definitely looks thinner here, but still sooo pretty!!! in autumn in my heart, when she started to get sick, she was jst that: sick..but in my girl and i, not only did she look sick, but she looked so fragile :(

does anyone else think that the story was kinda short and a bit too compact? but then it was only for an hour and a half so maybe..but it was good though..it wasnt the best, but it was still quite good...but it was also sad :tears: i felt so bad for the two of them when cth found shk lying in that coffin..then he started yelling, asking her if she thought it was funny, then he goes out and shk goes after him and starts saying im sorry and crying..oh man!!! i felt so bad for the two of them!!! :tears: it's so sad! so unfair...

when u guys finish watching it, do share what u think...i cant wait for subs..but even without it, i still felt touched by the movie somehow..*sigh* she looked so pretty..in the beginning i was jst smiling, enjoying seeing her on screen again..but towards the end...oh crap T - T

Guest nofear11877

lol, I haven't dl the movie yet cause I had to go out somewhere in the morning...just got home. I have a feeling that the links are dead, but will try to dl it anyway :wacko: thanks Kaye...this is a BIIIIIIIIGGGGGG thanks from the heart :D

bm05om...congrats, you definitely OWN this page :two thumbs up:

the 3rd link is not dead yet... so better hurry up soutsada!!!

ok..who else has seen the movie kaye gave us??? care to share comments? :lol: here's mine:

what i noticed right off was that shk definitely looks thinner here, but still sooo pretty!!! in autumn in my heart, when she started to get sick, she was jst that: sick..but in my girl and i, not only did she look sick, but she looked so fragile :(

does anyone else think that the story was kinda short and a bit too compact? but then it was only for an hour and a half so maybe..but it was good though..it wasnt the best, but it was still quite good...but it was also sad :tears: i felt so bad for the two of them when cth found shk lying in that coffin..then he started yelling, asking her if she thought it was funny, then he goes out and shk goes after him and starts saying im sorry and crying..oh man!!! i felt so bad for the two of them!!! :tears: it's so sad! so unfair...

when u guys finish watching it, do share what u think...i cant wait for subs..but even without it, i still felt touched by the movie somehow..*sigh*

nope haven't watched it yet... i'll definitely comment once im done. :lol: and im sure i will also be touched.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i cant wait til u guys watch it too~ im itching to hear (or rather, read) wat uve got to say :lol:

hi to all 12 members in this thread right now!!!

Guest soutsada7

cheers

awww, li hua is such a beautiful and exotic name and I definitely think of you guys as my family and this thread my second home, which is why I often camp here :P