Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

HOLY CRAP!!!

KAYE!!! :o:w00t::w00t::w00t:

THANK U SO SO MUCH!!! OMG!!! I WASNT EXPECTING THAT!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!

and thank ur friend for us too...waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! this is amazing!!! thank u!!!!

Fans in Spore.... read on the chinese papers today that "My Girl" will be showing in our local theatres from 2nd March!

that's great news!! good for u guys ;)

at least i have this vid from kaye now to tide me over..and jst in time for the long weekend too!!! weee!!! kaye!!! i love u!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest nofear11877

Candy!!!! hehe... you're welcome. :D

what did i say huh? i told you guys it was gonna be a very very big gift. i really like how things are turning out. :pats myself on the back: did i do a great job of surprising you guys?! :lol:

speaking of the movie... i haven't watched it yet. like what Candy said, im gonna watch it this weekend. i just took a quick peak to make the screencaps. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ha! u sure did a good job of surprising us!!! i wasnt really sure wat it was gonna be...of cors, im pretty sure it had smthing to do with shk..but but...waaah! i wasnt expecting the movie!!! where did ur friend get it? there are no subs out for it jst yet, right?

Guest nofear11877

^ha! u sure did a good job of surprising us!!! i wasnt really sure wat it was gonna be...of cors, im pretty sure it had smthing to do with shk..but but...waaah! i wasnt expecting the movie!!! where did ur friend get it? there are no subs out for it jst yet, right?

my roommate downloaded it from a site... don't know where exactly she got it from... maybe pdbox??? :unsure::sweatingbullets: unfortunately, there are no subs for it yet. hopefully someone will be kind enough to sub it for us??? :phew:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ahihihi~ hopefully...but if not, that's fine...im jst really looking forward to watching it!!! :w00t: il probably watch it later today after i do my laundry..mwahahahaha

:tears: i'm about to cry....nofear11877 you're the best! i've been dying to see SHK's movie and now i'm actually downloading it . 1 question though, are all 4 links the same? i'm currently downloading the 1st 2 links, and i don't want to miss out on anything but my computer can only do so much at a time.

Guest nofear11877

:tears: i'm about to cry....nofear11877 you're the best! i've been dying to see SHK's movie and now i'm actually downloading it . 1 question though, are all 4 links the same? i'm currently downloading the 1st 2 links, and i don't want to miss out on anything but my computer can only do so much at a time.

yes, all links are the same. the first one i think the name is different... i just renamed it to blue alert cuz the file name was different before i received it. anyway, you don't need to download both of it. either one would be fine. :D

Guest nofear11877

^ i'm not done downloading it yet, i was just wondering what program will i use to watch the movie?

you can use the windows media player or any player you have in your computer. if im not mistaken, the file is a .avi so you can pretty much play it anywhere. :D i have the bsplayer, so i just play it there cuz i like to watch it there.

WOW!!!! THIS IS MY 300TH POST!!!! YAY!!!!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg!! I love you nofear11877!! LOL

THANK YOU SOOO much!!

Is your name Kaye? My name is Jamie :)

I'm dl it right now, be back with comments about it after watching it ^____^

Guest nofear11877

omg!! I love you nofear11877!! LOL

THANK YOU SOOO much!!

Is your name Kaye? My name is Jamie :)

I'm dl it right now, be back with comments about it after watching it ^____^

yup, name's kaye. and you're welcome jaime!!!! please tell us your comments, aight??? :lol:

oh yeah... i just checked the links and apparently the first link is dead!!!!! i guess that many people downloaded it already. :sweatingbullets:

congrats PuccaGirl!!! you owned the page!!! (argh... i nearly owned it)

Guest Katrina

just drop by to say hello... hmmm... it's rather long time I posted in this forum... Song Hye kyo = My girl...

hahhaha...:wub: anyways... is our baby is back in action, or still promoting My Girl and I? I'd love to see her work with Lee Jung Jae though... i dunno why...but i want to... weird! :wacko:

heyya all... waves to all in the thread!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Heya..Katrina..haven't seen you round here!!

I think yep she is promoting My Girl and I in some countries..and I think it'll be shown in China too!!

-------

I just seen the downloadable My Girl and I movie..Thanks to nofear!..I was actually scrolling slowly so whatever the surprise is I wouldn't be shocked!!hehehe:)...THNX!!..

Guest nofear11877

just drop by to say hello... hmmm... it's rather long time I posted in this forum... Song Hye kyo = My girl...

hahhaha...:wub: anyways... is our baby is back in action, or still promoting My Girl and I? I'd love to see her work with Lee Jung Jae though... i dunno why...but i want to... weird! :wacko:

heyya all... waves to all in the thread!

hi katrina!!! welcome back to the thread!!!! she's still promoting her movie across asia. unfortunately her malaysia visit is scratched. :fury: yeah... me too. i'd like to see her work with lee jung jae in a movie or drama. i will certainly wait for that. :D

I just seen the downloadable My Girl and I movie..Thanks to nofear!..I was actually scrolling slowly so whatever the surprise is I wouldn't be shocked!!hehehe:)...THNX!!..

hehe... you were actually scrolling slowly??? :lol::lol::lol:

anyone noticed how im camping in this thread now??? grinning-smiley-024.gif i was away for a long time so i can't stop posting away. :lol:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

OMGah! nofear! Thanx so much! That was such a wonderful surprise! I almost had a heart-attack! Thanx so much! Even though there's no eng. subs. just being able to watch SHK is good enough! Her acting is so good that i don't even need subs! Thanx again!

Guest nofear11877

OMGah! nofear! Thanx so much! That was such a wonderful surprise! I almost had a heart-attack! Thanx so much! Even though there's no eng. subs. just being able to watch SHK is good enough! Her acting is so good that i don't even need subs! Thanx again!

so many people having a heart attack... Miss Bi was the first one and now you??? :sweatingbullets: take it easy guys!!! well, i almost had a heart attack when i finally had the file in my hands. :lol: and i totally agree with you, even though there's no subs yet, just watching her is like heaven for me. angel-smiley-008.gif

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Hi Katrina! welcome to the thread ^___^

My dl is at 78% right now, can't wait to watch! If someone could translate it.. I'd be happy to make the subs! lol

pic of SHK in Soonpoong Clinic

soonpoongclinic011bk.jpg

she was only like 17 years old in these pics

credits: hyesa

SS501(a popular Korean boyband) talking about their ideal girl

Huh Yung Saeng likes Song Hye Kyo :P

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23IKZNW...M0142FZR0BC65A9

caps:

shk3de.jpg

:lol:

shk10ch.jpg

Park Kyung Lim asks him how he would hold her, and he shows them! :lol:

shk23nu.jpg

this time, his band member Jung Min 'pretends' to be Song Hye Kyo so that Yung Saeng could show how he would hug shk :P

lol

A song from Ock Ju Hyun's(ex. Finkl member) first album:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=290F3AI...WT2FHS7TELP7EK4

The song is the 10th track on the album and its called: 사랑은...견딜 수 있을 만큼만...(피어싱) (Narr. 송혜교) translation: [Love is only till you can Handle(Piercing) Narr. Song Hye Gyo)]

Song Hye Kyo does the narration, in other words, the girl you hear talking/narrating in the song is Song Hye Kyo