Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

:) Thanks for the warm welcome! Thailand is not that impossible to go to. I'm from Singapore. :D What about you guys and gals?

I live in Vancouver(Canada) =( lol yes, so I'm probably never gonna meet Song Hye Kyo in person, ever. lol

YEAH!! I would LOVEEEE that! I'd like to see her with HyunBin, Jo Insung, Lee Jung Jae, Kang Dong Wan, So Ji Sub, and Kwon sang woo LOL I just wanna see her on screen!!

omgg I totally wanna see her act with Kang Dong Wan. I loved him in "A Wolf's Attraction"! Plus he's friends with Won Bin, which makes me even more ^________________^ lol

I like the other ppl on that list too :)

went and bought the newspaper... its true... shg not coming to malaysia.... the paper states that it received first hand news from the organisers.....

and so disrespectful to my princess.... the news was in a small column and chucked at a corner.......

sniff sniff

you know, the ironic thing is that i expected something like this to happen....

damn them

edit: wats the point of giving us temporary joy when you know that the joy is gonna be taken away cruelly....

WHATTT???!!

NOOOO!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

alamak....sampainya hati..kecewanya :tears: can't believe this..

damn "technical problems"!!!! organizers bodoh!

i'm so farkin dissappointed right now.. :crazy:

Guest kneekey

its been what, 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years since i checked out this thread. it seems like i missed all the fun and the sadness in this thread :(

went and bought the newspaper... its true... shg not coming to malaysia.... the paper states that it received first hand news from the organisers.....

and so disrespectful to my princess.... the news was in a small column and chucked at a corner.......

sniff sniff

you know, the ironic thing is that i expected something like this to happen....

damn them

edit: wats the point of giving us temporary joy when you know that the joy is gonna be taken away cruelly....

oh, thats so horrible, i know, you should hostage the organizers and tell them to bring cth and shk there or else you will tickle them until they bring cth and sgk there! :crazy::lol:

~~

i didnt know that cth is dating anyone, but im so happy for them

~~

do you guys have the link for this cf (im guessing this is a cf)?? shk looks so dang hot here

songhk.jpg

Guest crazili

do you guys have the link for this cf (im guessing this is a cf)?? shk looks so dang hot here

songhk.jpg

welcome back kneekey....

i LOVE that cf.... its my very favourite... you can find it on the etude website....

this is the cf where they use the song kumsaemari (three bears) and SHG is HOT HOT HOT.... hahahah happy downloading

edit: kind-hearted me decided to find the cf page in etude for you... hahahahaha enjoy!http://www.etude.co.kr/etude/etude_cf.asp

click on year 2004... and under SHG's fake moustache pic click the floppy disk-like icon... and voila! download away...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for that crazili! im gonna go check it out too~

Sad. :( I was planning on going to Malaysia. Uh, which are the asian countries she will be going to? I might be able to go to thailand too. Btw I'm new here, and am a big fan of Song Hye Kyo! :)

hi hi! welcome to the thread!!! :lol:

oohhh~ u guys..m so sorry shk and cth are not going to malaysia after all :( wat sort of technical problems cud it be that they cant come there??? that is jst bad news... :tears:

anyhow...good morning everyone!!! hope we can all find smthing nice to cheer about regardless of this news...

Guest soutsada7

soutsada, somehow I found ur post is funny when using those malaysian words :D ... *its cheer me a bit*

crazili, gwanchaena? oh? :P

the organizers suddenly turn :wacko::wacko:

lornranger welcome to the thread :)

awww, that's what I'm here for :P Hopefully, they'll decided to at least go somewhere that's close by Malaysia, so you guys can stop by there too :crossing fingers tightly:

:) Thanks for the warm welcome! Thailand is not that impossible to go to. I'm from Singapore. :D What about you guys and gals?

I'm from the bayare, California...wahh, you're so lucky...remember to bring us back some news ;)

nikki: welcome back, welcome back :w00t: I was wondering where you disappeared to :P:D

Morning everybody, hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Guest soutsada7

wow 99lbs.. thats a good number lol

gah shes so pretty

welcome to our wonderful thread Juli~<3 :D

here are some pix I saved from Shanda's SHG website:

Edit:

nevermind, I'll upload them once I get them fixed :sweatingbullets:

California...and welcome! :wub:

I live in Vancouver(Canada) =( lol yes, so I'm probably never gonna meet Song Hye Kyo in person, ever. lol

i'm with you there :tears:

i'll never get to see her, might as well not hope... :(

Guest nofear11877

Here is my BIG BIG BIG GIFT FOR U GUYS...

*i recommend you to scroll down slowly*

*drum rolls*

*another drum roll please* :lol:

alright here it is...

bscap004.jpgbscap005.jpg

bscap006.jpgbscap007.jpg

bscap008.jpgbscap010.jpg

bscap012.jpgbscap016.jpg

bscap009.jpgbscap014.jpg

just pictures of 'my girl and i'????????????? :unsure::huh::blink:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!

sorry for keeping you guys at the edge of your seats.... i really mean it now... here it is... I FINALLY HAVE THE 'MY GIRL AND I' VIDEO OF SHK!!!!! it's not the clearest video but at least we can watch it. the file is about 370mb (im serious... not kidding either)

these are the links...

YSI (will expire in 7 days or after 25 downloads)

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=060W8PU...TL2MD1LDYVAKXRD

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YYKL6T...QA1YLP8J3XHQQEE

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...38E08AE7BE5AFC3

SENDSPACE

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5h427

please re-up for others alright? :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

Here is my BIG BIG BIG GIFT FOR U GUYS...

*i recommend you to scroll down slowly*

*drum rolls*

*another drum roll please* :lol:

alright here it is...

bscap004.jpgbscap005.jpg

bscap006.jpgbscap007.jpg

bscap008.jpgbscap010.jpg

bscap012.jpgbscap016.jpg

bscap009.jpgbscap014.jpg

just pictures of 'my girl and i'????????????? :unsure::huh::blink:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!

sorry for keeping you guys at the edge of your seats.... i really mean it now... here it is... I FINALLY HAVE THE 'MY GIRL AND I' VIDEO OF SHK!!!!! it's a not the clearest video but at least we can watch it. the file is about 370mb (im serious... not kidding either)

these are the links...

YSI (will expire in 7 days or after 25 downloads)

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=060W8PU...TL2MD1LDYVAKXRD

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YYKL6T...QA1YLP8J3XHQQEE

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...38E08AE7BE5AFC3

SENDSPACE

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5h427

please re-up for others alright? :sweatingbullets:

wahhh, wahhh, wahhh...first of all I'm just so happy that you're finally back...you don't know how much you are missed in this thread Kaye :P Second of all, I was literally struck dumb when I saw the links to the movie and then I was jumping around and around in excitement...squealing now!!! Ahhh, you're the best Kaye ;):D

WELCOME BACK!!!

nofear11877, Wow thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You're the best. I'm grinning from ear to ear right about now. Is it okay if I put it up for download at my site? Let me know...of course, I'll give you full credit and I'll upload it to my own server.

Guest nofear11877

yes!!!! you can certainly post the link shanda!!! i don't mind it at all... it's not the best quality but oh well, at least its decent enough to watch. :D

yes!!!! you can certainly post the link shanda!!! i don't mind it at all... it's not the best quality but oh well, at least its decent enough to watch. :D

Wow, wow, wow, thank you sooooooooo much!!! Seriously, you made my day...I'll put it on my site sometime today and like I said, will give you full credit. You're the best!