Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

im beyond words... the grief is overwhelming...

is it just malaysia or are they cancelling other places as well....

argh....... frust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest crazili

went and bought the newspaper... its true... shg not coming to malaysia.... the paper states that it received first hand news from the organisers.....

and so disrespectful to my princess.... the news was in a small column and chucked at a corner.......

sniff sniff

you know, the ironic thing is that i expected something like this to happen....

damn them

edit: wats the point of giving us temporary joy when you know that the joy is gonna be taken away cruelly....

went and bought the newspaper... its true... shg not coming to malaysia.... the paper states that it received first hand news from the organisers.....

and so disrespectful to my princess.... the news was in a small column and chucked at a corner.......

sniff sniff

you know, the ironic thing is that i expected something like this to happen....

damn them

edit: wats the point of giving us temporary joy when you know that the joy is gonna be taken away cruelly....

watt??? :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

*intensely mourning right now*

Guest lornranger

Sad. :( I was planning on going to Malaysia. Uh, which are the asian countries she will be going to? I might be able to go to thailand too. Btw I'm new here, and am a big fan of Song Hye Kyo! :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Sad. :( I was planning on going to Malaysia. Uh, which are the asian countries she will be going to? I might be able to go to thailand too. Btw I'm new here, and am a big fan of Song Hye Kyo! :)

Hi :)

Welcome to the Song Hye Kyo thread!

I see this is your first post! :D

from an article posted here awhile ago:

'Countries such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Malaysia (I crossed out Malaysia cause apparently she's not going there anymore? :huh:)

oh and keyword: such as lol so I'm not sure if she's going to visit any other countries :)

Guest hyekyo87

crazili, same here. Somehow I was kinda expecting something like this. I knew for sure there would be some obstacles for SHK to come M'sia. :tears:

What about other countries then? The promo tour still on??

Guest soutsada7

OMG. I just read in hyesa that Cha Tae Hyun is getting MARRIED to his high school sweet heart in JUNE. :o

isn't that sweet? its just like his character in "My Girl and I".. aww after 10+ years, their getting married.. :D

and they(hyesa ppl) think that shk might be going to the ceremony.

wahhh, I'm so late in joining in the celebration for this wonderful news...awww, CTH looks like such a sweet and funny guy and I'm so happy that he's found his loved one so early...congratulations to him :D Hope SHG attends his wedding ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! wat is it? wat is it??? gosh kaye, u sure know how to keep us at the edge of our seats!!! cant wait to see what it is u have for us...weeee!!!

say what?! behavioral endocrinology??? is that a nursing course soutsada? it sounds complicated :blink:

erm..this is o/t soutsada but...is ISWAK nice? like DBY nice? coz im thinking of watching that next..i jst need someone else's opinion..mwehehe..i feel like watching taiwanese series now after the nice feelings DBY left me with..i jst really get tired of seeing some crazy paranoid villain trying to ruin the main leads' relationship (as is typical with most kdramas >.<)

holy crap!!! seriously??? congrats to him!!! i hope shk goes there..and maybe bi wud too! hahaha~ oohhh..cant wait for pics ^ __ ^

yep, it is rather dense in materials, but I'm taking it for my premed requirement...

o/t:

ISWAK is good as well...I just didn't like how the actress was stalking the actor the whole time...eh, stalker status, but then that's how the manga goes. It certainly didn't make me feel as bubbly as DBY ;)

Hahahah, same here. My fav couples are SSH&SHK or CTH&SHK. It's a shame that CTH is getting married since I thought he was adorable with SHK in Blue Alert.

yeah, they looked so cute together filming "My Girl and I" and I was hoping for some spark of attraction :sigh, oh well...at least CTH's gonna be happily married :P:

eh...... if im crazy enough i will go to KLIA (KL Intl Airport) to stalk her... wanna come along??? ahhahahahahahahaha

OMG PONTENG!!!!!!!! this is wat i ALWAYS DO!!! hahaha... omg... i've always thought that this thread is mostly made up of US residents and suddenly out of the blue i see the word PONTENG!!! sooooo malaysian... this thread never fails to surprise me.... soon we'll prolly see words like rojak (a malaysian snack), rambutan (a fruit), or even BODOH (malay for stupid)!!!!!!!!! wahahhaha.. sorry getting carried away here....

heyyyyyyyy WHERES MY NAME??? hahahah....

I, crazili, solemnly pledge that i will SPAM THIS THREAD from now on so that i can get in the top 20!!!!!!!

oh... i didn't post these fews days cause i was seeping up all the goong pages (that thread travels in the speed of light).... BUTTTT.... as much as i love goong, no one can beat our princess HYE GYO (bless her)... gawd i miss her on dramas...

lol, crazili you're so cute...yep, I've been PONTENGING my classes lately to study for my endocrinology midterm and my, oh my, I'm so relieved that it's finally over and done with :)

hey, welcome to the thread lornranger...hope to see you around here more ;):D

^^I'm so sad to hear that she's not gonna make a stop at Malaysia...was so hoping that you guys at Malaysia can give us some hot SHG news :(:tears: dang, the production team is so BODOH...lol, how's that...just learned a new, exotic-sounding word :P

Good day everybody...just got home from school and I'm so dead tired, but just had to make a stop in my fav thread first :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

OMG. I just read in hyesa that Cha Tae Hyun is getting MARRIED to his high school sweet heart in JUNE. :o

isn't that sweet? its just like his character in "My Girl and I".. aww after 10+ years, their getting married.. :D

and they(hyesa ppl) think that shk might be going to the ceremony.

OMG! Is this true?! I didn't even know CTH was dating anyone! aahhh!!! how exciting! I'm happy for him!

wow.. really? cth is getting married in june? that's cool. I'm happy for him. so if shk is going to the wedding, does that mean Bi is going to be there also? since bi and cth are close friends? awesome!!!

I hope they come together maybe they someone to carpool with. hahah

congrats CTH!! can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. :)

I LOVE the way you think! ahahaha.... we're not shameless to think of this! :rolleyes:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

hi everyone!!!!! action-smiley-069.gif just droppin' by to say i've got a very very big gift for you guys tomorrow!!! (this will be a start of my welcome-back party) hehe... i know you guys are gonna kill me for leaving you hangin'. grinning-smiley-044.gif i'll tell you guys tomorrow... i promise. :D

WOHOOO!!!!! AT LAST I OWN THE PAGE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Congrats on owning a page! What is your surprise?! aahhh!!! Hopefully some wonderful SHK news! Can't wait! :D

Guest crazili

omg soutsada you are so cute.... laughed when i read your post

FYI, ponteng-ing is a word that i use very very often iwth my frens e.g. 'are you ponteng-ing bio today???' etc etc hahaha funny

and the organisers are bodoh... they are pa bos (korean), wang sa ka ji-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't say that it is gwanchaena.... beacause its NOT

(showing off the little korean that i know haha)

Guest soutsada7

Congratulations to CTH. I hope SHG goes to his wedding together with her and CHT's common friend....Rain...hahaha! There goes my imagination again...Dream on....lalalala......lalalala... I'm going crazy...

lol, anette you're so cute in your dedication to bi-kyo :P

Congrats on owning a page! What is your surprise?! aahhh!!! Hopefully some wonderful SHK news! Can't wait! :D

You own the page yourself Nancy :w00t:

omg soutsada you are so cute.... laughed when i read your post

FYI, ponteng-ing is a word that i use very very often iwth my frens e.g. 'are you ponteng-ing bio today???' etc etc hahaha funny

and the organisers are bodoh... they are pa bos (korean), wang sa ka ji-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't say that it is gwanchaena.... beacause its NOT

(showing off the little korean that i know haha)

kamsamnida <--- didn't want to feel left out :P I started using the word "ponteng" with my friends today and they were giving me these weird looks, but hey should be used to it by now, since whenever I get into certain dramas or stories, I tend to try to speak the language of such dramas/books/stories :sweatingbullets:

forgot to add that this thread's moving by so fast...just posted a few mins ago and when I came back to check...voila, it moved another page :two thumbs up for us :P:

^^I'm so sad to hear that she's not gonna make a stop at Malaysia...was so hoping that you guys at Malaysia can give us some hot SHG news :(:tears: dang, the production team is so BODOH...lol, how's that...just learned a new, exotic-sounding word :P

Good day everybody...just got home from school and I'm so dead tired, but just had to make a stop in my fav thread first :P

soutsada, somehow I found ur post is funny when using those malaysian words :D ... *its cheer me a bit*

crazili, gwanchaena? oh? :P

the organizers suddenly turn :wacko::wacko:

lornranger welcome to the thread :)

I agrre with you Candy..I hope her new series project..will be with one of the 'bins'..I personally like WB..hehe..but yeah..I don't want her to be the 'sickly' type one again!!!

YEAH!! I would LOVEEEE that! I'd like to see her with HyunBin, Jo Insung, Lee Jung Jae, Kang Dong Wan, So Ji Sub, and Kwon sang woo LOL I just wanna see her on screen!!