Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

^bwahahahaha!!!! that mug IS huge... :lol:

the people behind her seem to be mostly american or smthing..

on the contrary, i think they look very french-y (rhymes!!!)... espescially the guy with eyes half closed....

edit: DARN, where did she get those relli nice earrings of hers....

hahaha!!!! laugh aloud when i read your post.... i agree with you that she prolly looks more like her mom!!!! anyways.. havent seen any of her mom's pics yet.... i relli wanna see the face of THE lady who can give birth to one as beautiful as SHG..... :P

does anyone know how old hyegyo's mom is? if his dad was 19 when he had her.. then he's probably right now only like 44 or something...

Guest misz leedah

she's my fav krn actress. she's so cute. she's had no plastic surgery, & it's hard to find krn stars with no plastic surgery these days. i love her & bi in full house! so cute!

Guest crazili

'송혜교에 염산테러 협박' 전 매니저 징역 10월 선고

연합뉴스

입력 : 2005.04.05 14:24 49'

송혜교에게 협박편지를 보내 거액의 돈을 요구한 혐의(공갈미수)로 구속 기소된 전 매니저 김모씨(26)에 대해 징역 10월의 실형이 선고됐다.

서울중앙지법 형사4단독 김덕진 판사는 5일 "피고인은 범행을 하기 전 경찰에 검거돼 송혜교에게 직접적인 피해를 주지는 않았지만 유명 연예인들을 상대로 한 모방 범죄가 재발하지 않도록 예방한다는 취지에서 실형을 선고했다"고 밝혔다. 지난해 6월까지 3년간 송혜교의 매니저로 일했던 김씨는 지난 1월 15일 서울 서초구 송혜교의 자택에 어머니 앞으로 편지를 보내 "현금 2억5000만원을 5일 뒤 마련해 놓지 않으면 당신과 딸에게 염산을 뿌려 평생 고통을 주겠다"고 협박한 혐의로 구속기소됐다.

cr: chosun.com

Google Translation:

' song hyey kyo Hydrochloric acid terror hyep Pak ' Former manager penal servitude October sentencing union news input: 2005.04.05 14:24 49' song hyey kyo hyep The thin leaf it will yell and to send the suspicion which demands the money of huge amount (threat attempt) with arrest before being prosecuted, the manager Kim certain gentleman (26) against penal servitude October the actual punishment was sentenced. The Seoul center ci the law criminal case 4 independent Kim virtue position it sold and 5 days which it lives " the blood employee criming before following was arrested in police and song hyey kyo known fact in order for one imitation crime not to recur with relation, the famous entertainers who are not but revealed a direct damage it sentenced an actual punishment from gist ". Until last year June 3 years between song hyey Kim who works with the friendship manager the cash 200005000 full house and and January which passes from 15th Seoul candle nine song hyey sends the letter in the future the mother to the friendship home and " after 5 days it prepares when it does not put, you and it will sprinkle the hydrochloric acid in the daughter and it will give a whole life pain, " hyep arrest it was prosecuted with illiberal suspicion.

anyone heard of this news before????HYDROCHLORIC ACID!!!!!!! that bastard.....

Guest sweet_treats1812

hmmm...that is something...so her parents were indeed young when they had her...i think they're very lucky to have a daughter as sweet and as beautiful as song hye kyo ;)

id be extremely proud if i were her mom..or her sister for that matter! :w00t: oh wells~ im proud enuf to be her fan..mwehehehe...

she's my fav krn actress. she's so cute. she's had no plastic surgery, & it's hard to find krn stars with no plastic surgery these days. i love her & bi in full house! so cute!

:w00t: so do i!!! they were so nice together!!! my fave kdrama... ;)

Guest crazili

hmmm...that is something...so her parents were indeed young when they had her...i think they're very lucky to have a daughter as sweet and as beautiful as song hye kyo ;)

id be extremely proud if i were her mom..or her sister for that matter! :w00t: oh wells~ im proud enuf to be her fan..mwehehehe...

hahaha... too true, sweet_treats... we're relli 'patriotic' SHG-ers

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ahihihi.."patriotic" nice term crazili ;)

anyways..im not sure if this has been posted yet...jst some random pic i found over at hancinema.net

photo6914.jpg

Guest Jamieâ„¢

hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

lol sry ok I'm done laughing

I really don't think that article is about Hydrochloric acid. :lol:

thats the thing w/ google translations.. they translate stuff wrong 90% of the time :lol:

Guest soutsada7

peeps, I'm sorry to bring this terrible news to you...I had to take a break from my study for a while, for I've received an email to a myspace page...and this is way off-topic, btw...just to let you know.

I'm so depressed right now after seeing that video at the myspace page...it's a video on the "China Fur Trade"...oh my god, I have never seen anything as inhumane as what those people were doing to those animals. I would really love to upload the video to a place as popular as Soompi, so we can each contribute to stop these inhumanities. I'm currently talking to my professor right now (she's an attorney, btw) about contacting the correct coalition and coming up with a petition....please, please support me in this. I'm really depressed until I can get something done. I really hope that the majority of Soompiers would support me in this :(:tears:

alrighty, I've gotta get back to studying now even though I'm so depressed...at least I'm trying to get something done (just trying to alleviate my conscience right now :(:tears:)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

peeps, I'm sorry to bring this terrible news to you...I had to take a break from my study for a while, for I've received an email to a myspace page...and this is way off-topic, btw...just to let you know.

I'm so depressed right now after seeing that video at the myspace page...it's a video on the "China Fur Trade"...oh my god, I have never seen anything as inhumane as what those people were doing to those animals. I would really love to upload the video to a place as popular as Soompi, so we can each contribute to stop these inhumanities. I'm currently talking to my professor right now (she's an attorney, btw) about contacting the correct coalition and coming up with a petition....please, please support me in this. I'm really depressed until I can get something done. I really hope that the majority of Soompiers would support me in this :(:tears:

alrighty, I've gotta get back to studying now even though I'm so depressed...at least I'm trying to get something done (just trying to alleviate my conscience right now :(:tears:)

omg.. that sounds horrible :(

I'm totally against mistreatment towards animals, so if you do come up with a petition, I'd definitely sign it.

Guest Orchidy

HAHah...i like her too and she is pretty. I like especially full house since I didn't have to cry at all when watching that! :D lol.....<_<

Anyway, I just never understand why I find not many people liike her...just really weird. Like i heard someone said she has bad attitude. -___- while i think not...lol. hhaha

It was funny how my bro always think she looks alright then yesterday, all of a sudden, he said, "Damn, she looks hot." :D lol. i just cracked up.. well, just feel like sharing, :D

c ya!

orchidy

Guest soutsada7

omg.. that sounds horrible :(

I'm totally against mistreatment towards animals, so if you do come up with a petition, I'd definitely sign it.

cool, I'm happier now that I have at least one supporter...I'm trying to start off the petition and release it on my campus' main website...hopefully I'll get many to sign up too :)

welcome to the thread Orchidy...sorry for the late welcome, but I'm just not myself today :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Aaww... I'm sorry to hear that you had to encounter such a disturbing scene. If you make a petition then i'll definitely sign it or anything else to help stop it.

Btw... I'm sad to say that the main girl for Bi's new movie isn't SHK > its ISJ, I like her too so not that much a of disappointment but would've been better if it was SHK.

Guest sweet_treats1812

omg...that is sooo wrong!!! im glad ur taking a stand in this soutsada! go girl!!! il sign it too if u get that petition going..crazy people..if my sister saw that video she'd be crying..i swear...she loves animals a lot...and my close friend in the philippines wud hate to hear this news as well..

but im so glad u decided to do smthing about it...

Aaww... I'm sorry to hear that you had to encounter such a disturbing scene. If you make a petition then i'll definitely sign it or anything else to help stop it.

Btw... I'm sad to say that the main girl for Bi's new movie isn't SHK > its ISJ, I like her too so not that much a of disappointment but would've been better if it was SHK.

erm..hu's ISJ?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

erm..hu's ISJ?

Im Soo Jung:

cyborgim9uc.jpg

holic2561rg.jpg

she's most known for her drama "MISA(I'm Sorry, I Love You)" with So Ji Sup

she's a cute girl and a good actress :) I'm glad they chose her.

Hey I know this is now a couple pages back, but thanks for all the replies I got about whether or not she can speak English. I have been out and about all today, so no chance to respond properly.

I remember her 'fighting' in Full House. My friend and I say it all the time, in what we think is her accent. It was just adorable.

^mwehehehe~ i jst noticed ur siggy too...it's really nice... :rolleyes:

i absolutely love the expression on shk's face there...

thanks Candy ;)

' song hyey kyo Hydrochloric acid terror hyep Pak ' Former manager penal servitude October sentencing union news input: 2005.04.05 14:24 49' song hyey kyo hyep The thin leaf it will yell and to send the suspicion which demands the money of huge amount (threat attempt) with arrest before being prosecuted, the manager Kim certain gentleman (26) against penal servitude October the actual punishment was sentenced. The Seoul center ci the law criminal case 4 independent Kim virtue position it sold and 5 days which it lives " the blood employee criming before following was arrested in police and song hyey kyo known fact in order for one imitation crime not to recur with relation, the famous entertainers who are not but revealed a direct damage it sentenced an actual punishment from gist ". Until last year June 3 years between song hyey Kim who works with the friendship manager the cash 200005000 full house and and January which passes from 15th Seoul candle nine song hyey sends the letter in the future the mother to the friendship home and " after 5 days it prepares when it does not put, you and it will sprinkle the hydrochloric acid in the daughter and it will give a whole life pain, " hyep arrest it was prosecuted with illiberal suspicion.

actually, that article is true...it was such a frightening time for SHG...that bastard he is :fury:

Soutsada, if there's anything i can do too, don't hesitate to ask... :blush: *hugs*

aw...so it's not SHK :(

(side note though, i do like ISJ too...i guess i would prefer her and SMA to some other actresses out there... :phew: )