Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

haha, you're another cute addition to our thread...hmmm, so far there are Candy and nikkie, and now, you!!!

let me see...nuur, gemt, shanda are the wise ones...

me, Miss Bi and Kaye are the evil ones :muwhahaha <---- another evil laughter:

you, Candy, Nikki, Rainey and Joy are the cute ones...

and the rest of our wonderful SHGers are the rockers, cause they just rock this thread!!! Fighting!!! <--- haha, that's so random :wacko:

oh, oh, Candy you stole my page!!! :bawling my eyes out:

no, you, Soutsada, is the MOTHER of ALL SHG-ers (mother in the sense that you have THE most number of posts.... ahahhaha) you are mummy shg-ers hahahaha

did her dad die or something? or he left her family?

Oh, i read somewhr that SHG's parents divorced or something... there was this article about her dad apologising etc etc and saying that he can never bring himself to watch ANY of her movies as he cannot bear to see her cry.... anyone remember the article???? i shall try to search for it... sorry if its not true, but im PRETTY sure i read it somewhere....

^hmmm...i never thought of that...but..i dont know..havent heard her speak english :unsure:

she went for that english course thingie during early 2005 right?????? she prolly understands english but cannot speak it well... since the same applies for Bi.... he can understand (as seen from his CNN interview with Lorraine Hahn) but his spoken english is not very good (as seen from that EXTREMELY CUTE press conference before his NY concert....) but he is still friggin adorable.... this is just another assumption of mine... please correct me if im wrong.... :P

EDIT: raineyrain.... if you ever get the chance to have a drink with her and she doesnt speak english, just look into those beautiful eyes of hers... and voila! you guys can communicate already... hahahahaha.....

^hmmm...i never thought of that...but..i dont know..havent heard her speak english :unsure:

I think I heard her speak some english for a Kim Bum Soo MV she was in wif Ji Jin Hee & SSH.. the song title is A Day i think.. can't remember whether it's in the mV itself or the makin of it.. hmmz..

tht mv was shot overseas so she was walking into the workplace of JJH & SSH if i remember right, in the mv she wanted to pass somethin to SSH, so she had to speak english to the reception guy to convey the msg to SSH or somethin.. been so long since i saw tht.. so sorry if i'm not makin sense hehe.

Guest crazili

HAH!!!!! FOUND the article...

i read it in the SHG thailand fanclub forum.... it was posted by a member called AMY... she did not give credit to the source so i dunno where is the article from....

this is the article by the way....

Mr. Song “Sorry! Hyekyo!”

Mr. Song said sorry to Song Hye Kyo when receiving an interview of “Queen” Magazine in Korea.

It is said that her parents had divorced when Song Hye Kyo was only just in primary three. Her father was only nineteen years old when Hye Kyo was born. Even when her parents were separated Hye Kyo still called her father twice to three times per week to ask how he is getting on. Her father now is revealing this unknown past background of Song Hye Kyo’s family. Mr. Song claimed that he is still young now and will be able to make amendments for what Song Hye Kyo has suffered. He is sorry that he was not there beside her to take care of her during her childhood and her past hard-time and in and he felt sorry for his fault.

Song's father talked about an incident of Song Hye Kyo’s childhood when she was competing in a 100 meter race during her primary school days. Hye Kyo was leading at first but when she heard her father’s shouting to encourage her to run faster, she saw him and pause for a while as a result she finished with the second rank. She cried so hard later because she always been one who don’t really like to lose.

Her father is now a manager in a construction company and he can't bear to watch his daughter’s drama as he is afraid to see her crying in her drama as he will be hurt if she has been thinking of the hard time when her father had left her when she perform those crying scenes

Guest crazili

just stumbled across these two pictures... took my breath away hahahahah... nearly suffocated.....

sorry if you guys have seen it before.... couldnt resist putting them up....

737c9190ee1e.jpg

credit: www.kapook.com

50.jpg

credit: asiawall.com

Guest soutsada7

did her dad die or something? or he left her family?

hey, annababy, welcome back to the thread...nope, I think her parents divorced.

MORNING EVERYONE!!! :D

Other pic Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo

I cann't read Korean. I'll know about Event something last year.

event0505121en5sf.jpg

cr:popcornfor2

wow, thanks for the pix/poster fanta...hmmm, sounds interesting. Now, I really wanna see them onscreen :)

whoa!! all those new pics!!! and that poster with jo in sung!!! :w00t: cud it be real...im trying to understand what it's for while reading it but i cant really tell if it's a new drama or not..(i think i need to read it more carefully :sweatingbullets: )

oh wow!!! 4 more pages and we're all 200!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :lol::lol::lol: this is like the most comfortable thread to be in...aaawww...*gives everyone a BIG HUG*

awww, give you more huggies in return :P yeah, I agree with you that this thread is the most comfortable and interactive for me...hehe, that's why I'm more than a regular camper ;)

hmm..i think this is an ad for an autograph session..it says pen-sign at the bottom..im not too sure though..but it looks like it :lol: there's all these dates and the time...

awww, thanks Candy for the info.

no, you, Soutsada, is the MOTHER of ALL SHG-ers (mother in the sense that you have THE most number of posts.... ahahhaha) you are mummy shg-ers hahahaha

Oh, i read somewhr that SHG's parents divorced or something... there was this article about her dad apologising etc etc and saying that he can never bring himself to watch ANY of her movies as he cannot bear to see her cry.... anyone remember the article???? i shall try to search for it... sorry if its not true, but im PRETTY sure i read it somewhere....

she went for that english course thingie during early 2005 right?????? she prolly understands english but cannot speak it well... since the same applies for Bi.... he can understand (as seen from his CNN interview with Lorraine Hahn) but his spoken english is not very good (as seen from that EXTREMELY CUTE press conference before his NY concert....) but he is still friggin adorable.... this is just another assumption of mine... please correct me if im wrong.... :P

EDIT: raineyrain.... if you ever get the chance to have a drink with her and she doesnt speak english, just look into those beautiful eyes of hers... and voila! you guys can communicate already... hahahahaha.....

haha, I'd be the wicked mother then...yep, she took an English course when she came for a short vacation in San Francisco after FH, if I'm not mistaken. I wanna drink with Hye Gyo.

I think I heard her speak some english for a Kim Bum Soo MV she was in wif Ji Jin Hee & SSH.. the song title is A Day i think.. can't remember whether it's in the mV itself or the makin of it.. hmmz..

tht mv was shot overseas so she was walking into the workplace of JJH & SSH if i remember right, in the mv she wanted to pass somethin to SSH, so she had to speak english to the reception guy to convey the msg to SSH or somethin.. been so long since i saw tht.. so sorry if i'm not makin sense hehe.

She spoke a little English in FH and she has the most adorable accent :P

i read it in the SHG thailand fanclub forum.... it was posted by a member called AMY... she did not give credit to the source so i dunno where is the article from....

Mr. Song said sorry to Song Hye Kyo when receiving an interview of “Queen” Magazine in Korea.

It is said that her parents had divorced when Song Hye Kyo was only just in primary three. Her father was only nineteen years old when Hye Kyo was born. Even when her parents were separated Hye Kyo still called her father twice to three times per week to ask how he is getting on. Her father now is revealing this unknown past background of Song Hye Kyo’s family. Mr. Song claimed that he is still young now and will be able to make amendments for what Song Hye Kyo has suffered. He is sorry that he was not there beside her to take care of her during her childhood and her past hard-time and in and he felt sorry for his fault.

Song's father talked about an incident of Song Hye Kyo’s childhood when she was competing in a 100 meter race during her primary school days. Hye Kyo was leading at first but when she heard her father’s shouting to encourage her to run faster, she saw him and pause for a while as a result she finished with the second rank. She cried so hard later because she always been one who don’t really like to lose.

Her father is now a manager in a construction company and he can't bear to watch his daughter’s drama as he is afraid to see her crying in her drama as he will be hurt if she has been thinking of the hard time when her father had left her when she perform those crying scenes

ooo, thanks for the article crazili...I was just speculating on what happened to her father...now, this article cleared it up :D I saw a pix of SHG and her father at Shanda's website...I'll post it later along with quoting your article ;)

just stumbled across these two pictures... took my breath away hahahahah... nearly suffocated.....

sorry if you guys have seen it before.... couldnt resist putting them up....

737c9190ee1e.jpg

credit: www.kapook.com

50.jpg

credit: asiawall.com

I loveee the second one...she looks so sensually beautiful. Thanks, saving this one for sure ;)

hahah......as soutsada would say..... this cracked me up :lol::lol:

sorry guys, :blush: but i can't help laughing when i read this. it's sooooooooo hecca mecca ridiculous that instead of getting angry i find myself laughing. at least this guy made it fantastically unbelievable that no one would take him seriously.

lol i'm learning a lot of terminologies in this thread.... ;)

i'm in a hurry so i'll just say thank you all for todays posts and for sharing......

oooops....annababy, not sure but i think her parents are divorced.

oh, haha...lol, I was laughing my butt off from reading your post, gemt :D I should have had the same reaction as yours, but I was hecca mecca pissed, let's just say :P I should have laughed it off like it was nothing...have a great day gemt :waves at you happily:

miss.bi hahaha I was so happy when I saw that poster. I was like OMGOMG..jumping up and down. But those two should act together. I don't mind. hihih :)

thanks for the article mzzboo. Huh Young-Sang wanted to meet SHK?

how cute and he's cute. Well I dont blame him if he wanted to meet her.

I wanted to meet her as well, someday. That's my next goal to see or meet her in person. I'm lucky to see Bi in person. so I'll keep my fingers cross.

crazili: thanks for looking for the article. Now I know what really happened to her parents.

she did take english courses in SF. But I think her english is not that good. She needs to practice more like coming here to this thread hahaha ;)

edit:

oohh la la cute pictures. I wuf the clothes. very cute

Guest crazili

np soutsada.... :P just glad to be giving a little info and new pics instead of just receiving and spamming ahhaha

anyone has news on the my girl and i tour????????? y still no news of the tour coming to Malaysia??? im gonna die of suspense soon....

Guest soutsada7

here's the pix of SHG and her father (Shanda also indicated that some fans said that it's her grandfather, but I think it's highly unlikely, since this guy is too young to be a grandpa :D)

_father_.jpg

credit goes to Shanda of SongHyeGyo.net

alrighty everybody, gotta go study some more now...see ya!!!

crazili: I hope she goes to Malaysia too, so you can give us some update on SHG!!! :w00t:

Guest crazili

oohhh... another post... im on a roll here.....!!!!

i've seen SHG and wonbin wedding pics before... wonder if anyone has seen this one....

untitled5.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for that crazili! im not too sure if ive seen it before but it looks sorta real :lol:

here's the pix of SHG and her father (Shanda also indicated that some fans said that it's her grandfather, but I think it's highly unlikely, since this guy is too young to be a grandpa :D)

_father_.jpg

credit goes to Shanda of SongHyeGyo.net

alrighty everybody, gotta go study some more now...see ya!!!

crazili: I hope she goes to Malaysia too, so you can give us some update on SHG!!! :w00t:

oohhh~ could that be her dad? hmm...maybe shk looks more like her mom :sweatingbullets: anyways~ she looks cute there..still has some of that baby fat in her cheeks...still, it's obvious she's got great skin..dang..wonder what sort of milk her mom fed her when she was a baby to have skin as good as hers :phew:

hmm..did she really speak a bit of english in full house? il have to think and remember..all i can get into my head is "fighting!" :lol:

good luck with studying by the way soutsada, our mommy here in this thread :lol: i have to get down to these care plans too~ :crazy:

Guest crazili

oohhh~ could that be her dad? hmm...maybe shk looks more like her mom :sweatingbullets: anyways~ she looks cute there..still has some of that baby fat in her cheeks...still, it's obvious she's got great skin..dang..wonder what sort of milk her mom fed her when she was a baby to have skin as good as hers :phew:

hahaha!!!! laugh aloud when i read your post.... i agree with you that she prolly looks more like her mom!!!! anyways.. havent seen any of her mom's pics yet.... i relli wanna see the face of THE lady who can give birth to one as beautiful as SHG..... :P

Guest crazili

*gasps* what's this?????!!!!?????

does anyone knows where is this pic from????

viewthread1.jpg

yayy i owned!!!!!!!!! got wat i wanted (own a page) going to sleep now nites everyone!!!! 3 more pages to reach 200!!!!! aja aja!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ :ph34r:

where's this from?! i have no idea too...probably from one of her earlier dramas..oh my gosh! ive never seen her that sexy though~~~ watch out guys!!! :D

hahaha!!!! laugh aloud when i read your post.... i agree with you that she prolly looks more like her mom!!!! anyways.. havent seen any of her mom's pics yet.... i relli wanna see the face of THE lady who can give birth to one as beautiful as SHG..... :P

yeah..i really wanna see what her mom looks like too~

Guest ginachan

*gasps* what's this?????!!!!?????

does anyone knows where is this pic from????

viewthread1.jpg

yayy i owned!!!!!!!!! got wat i wanted (own a page) going to sleep now nites everyone!!!! 3 more pages to reach 200!!!!! aja aja!

oh WOW!!! when was this? for what drama?

MIss Bi..I like ur new 'at what price' siggy!

:lol:, thanks PuccaGirl :blush:

17048.jpg

MY!

is it just the angle or is that a really huge mug? :blink:

miss.bi hahaha I was so happy when I saw that poster. I was like OMGOMG..jumping up and down. But those two should act together. I don't mind. hihih :)

lol, i wouldn't mind either... :w00t:

wow, that picture, wonder what it was for... :unsure:

Guest crazili

:lol:, thanks PuccaGirl :blush:

MY!

is it just the angle or is that a really huge mug? :blink:

HAHA.... that mug is bigger than her FACE!!!!!!!! almost the size of her beautiful head.... hahahahah