Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Song hye gyo has soo many female fans...!! so cool!! SHG hwaeting

I just love your random comments Gita :P They're so cute :D Just adds color to our thread ;)

good morning everyone! :D awww. you guys are so sweet... a big hug to all...thanks for all your concern...

~*Kyo*~ were going to Scarborough,Ontario...thnaks for the advice...il remember that...by the way, i juz loove your siggy... :blush:

soutsada naughty you! :P haha... i also did the same with my friends when they had a sleepover in our house... theyre all sleeping and i was the only one awake so what i did was put flowers in my friends shirt and spread mudmask i their armpits :crazy: ... it was very funny to see their reactions when they woke up...

il let you know how our trip went...

nikki yes, im afraid im gonna live you :tears: ...but still i will always be a filipino no matter what...its just distance...

awww...so thoughtful of you... too bad we will not bring our two dogs there... i was like crying for a week now coz i will really miss them both...

gemt were leaving on the 17th of feb...

haha, I knew it...you've got some evil in your girl :waves finger at you back and forth: It's all to the good cause we can all be evil together :muwahahahaha <--- evil laughter:

have these been posted before? don't think so

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc01.jpg

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc02.jpg

credits: hyesa

omg! first page I've owned a page! lol :P

haha, I haven't seen these yet...wow, mzz_booo like fanta, you tend to post up pix that I haven't seen...thanks a lot and YAY, you own the page!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Haha! congrats!

Thanks for the photos. CTH and SHK must be really close and quite comfortable with each other. Check out the body language. I mean, my guy friends won't put their arm on my knee like that. Not that it means anything, but it's cute how SHK is so comfortable with him.

soutsada --> I too am wondering what SHK does a lot of times. I am torn between being happy for her for being able to keep her private life separate and wanting to know how she's doing. I do hope she will write to us fans more often.

yeah, I always try to surf the web and I'm a regular visitor to Shanda's website @ SongHyeGyo.net, but there are very minimal news on her :(

here are some pics...sorry if some are posted before...it doesnt hurt to see them again :D

la16ep.jpg

credite to hancinema.net

thanks for the pix Joy...I love this one :wub:

Good Evening everybody!!! Just got back home from work and I'm just sooo hyperactive right now :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

have these been posted before? don't think so

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc01.jpg

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc02.jpg

credits: hyesa

omg! first page I've owned a page! lol :P

Thanx for the pictures! Hmm... she's an abercrombie gal and he's an american eagle guy... how cute! I love CTH's track jacket!

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the pics joy! girl, ur on a roll again! :lol:

is that her bday in the first set of pics? the one with the cake?

hey hey hey....i like that one where she's on the couch with her knees up and her chin on her hands..so sweet and childlike :D

Guest soutsada7

QUOTE(tianared @ Feb 8 2006, 08:02 PM) »
Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of Sunshine Pours Down with English subtitles.

maybe you can check d-addicts...go to d-addicts.com image

here's a pix I found:

credit goes to Shanda @ SongHyeGyo.net

thanks Joy for the pix...haven't seen those yet image

Guest soutsada7

here are more random pix from Shanda's website image

SHG with Lee Jin (from FINKL) sticker pix:

here are some FH fanart I saved from Shanda's beautiful website dedicated to SHG @ SongHyeGyo.net...serioulsy, if you haven't you should check this website out...the best SHG webstie IMO image There's even a link to buy some etude lipgloss and other products!!! image

Guest nofear11877

QUOTE(soutsada7 @ Feb 8 2006, 10:13 PM) »
here's a pix I found:

wow... a lot of pictures are pouring in... image thanks soutsada and joy for posting 'em!!!! i like this one. she's really playful in this pic. i luv it. image

QUOTE(cutegurl87 @ Feb 8 2006, 10:46 PM) »
I've heard that she's also friends with Kim Hyun Joo, can anyone confirm this?

who's kim hyun joo??? is she the one that starred in "to marry a millionaire" with go soo? she's amazing and a good actress too! image it would be great if she were friends with her. kim hyun joo's beautiful. image

QUOTE(zashibear @ Feb 8 2006, 11:08 PM) »
Any news about her next project? I miss her....

we're all unsure as to what her next project is. right now she's promoting the release of her movie "my girl and i" in asia. we really do miss her. image

Guest Jamieâ„¢

you know what? I rmb seeing a pic of shk at Kim Hyun Joo's bday fanmeeting thing.. =T I just can't find that pic right now lol

I like Kim Hyun Joo too :) she was awesome in "Glass slipper" (one of my all time favorite kdramas)

I've always thought that they looked alike.. in some ways.

edits: o wow.. I'm good.. two pages in a row. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

yep, I believe that she is friends with KHJ...read somewhere in one of Soompi's forums, though I may need furhter confirmation...but it wouldn't be surprising that they're friends, since it seems like SHG is friends with almost everybody (celebs, that is :sweatingbullets:)

Any news about her next project? I miss her....

nope, like Kaye said earlier...She's just starting to promote her movie debut "My Girl and I" with CTH right now :D

you know what? I rmb seeing a pic of shk at Kim Hyun Joo's bday fanmeeting thing.. =T I just can't find that pic right now lol

I like Kim Hyun Joo too :) she was awesome in "Glass slipper" (one of my all time favorite kdramas)

I've always thought that they looked alike.. in some ways.

edits: o wow.. I'm good.. two pages in a row. :lol:

awww man, mzz_boo, it's so unfair...how could you? the page belongs to me :P haha, j/p, but really though, congrats on owning the page twice... :w00t:

o/t:

what is "glass slipper about"? My uncle was raving about this drama, but I had no idea what he was talking about :unsure:

wow, it's 10:45 pm over there...here, it's actually 8:20 am and I'm ready and revved to go to school :P I never watched any of her AIMH interviews...does anybody have it by the way? If you do, can you pretty please upload it? Thanks :D

i'm uploading some interview clips. but its taking time. i'll post it later. hope you haven't seen it yet.

they are. i've read in one of shk profiles that her friends are finkl members and kim hyun joo. there was also a picture posted in the old thread of shk, khj and lee jin. i think its same pic mzz_booo mentioned.

here's the webpage of that shk profile

http://www.sokorean.com/star/profile/categ...s.php?cat_id=30

Guest soutsada7

i'm uploading some interview clips. but its taking time. i'll post it later. hope you haven't seen it yet.

they are. i've read in one of shk profiles that her friends are finkl members and kim hyun joo. there was also a picture posted in the old thread of shk, khj and lee jin. i think its same pic mzz_booo mentioned.

here's the webpage of that shk profile

http://www.sokorean.com/star/profile/categ...s.php?cat_id=30

ooo, thanks gemt...I knew that I read somewhere that she's close friends with Lee Jin, Sung Yuri, and KHJ...thanks in advance for posting the interview clips :D

hey, where do you guys download korean movies from

I normally dl the dramas from clubboxes, but I'm not sure about movies...just check the clubbox thread in this forum...some cbs have tons of movies or you can google it...I've come across many forums with movie dls, but wasn't interested enough to take note of the website, sorry :(

^^or you can go here to watch it w/o dling...I think it's free membership :D

http://aznv.tv/en/

or you can check this site, here's the link...enjoy :D

http://strawberryvanilla.net/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=21

I think you have to become a member too, but it's free :D

Guest ginachan

they are friends, because I saw a pic of them together a long time ago

soutsada, here are the clips as promised. :)

the first one includes interview from the director, han nana and ssh. sorry i don't know how to copy only shk's part but i know you wouldn't mind ssh's. ;)

the 2nd, the 3 of them guested in a show. hope you enjoy it.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TYG9SA0S1I81071MYEDDD2IZU

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18DROMGF56TRL32OMU1512UZ2O

about glass slippers, it is a sad drama. starring khj, sjs and kim ji ho. kjh and khj were sisters that got seperated when they were young and orphaned. the older sis grew with the rich grandfather and was looking for her sis which has an amnesia after an accident. :( they met later as adults without knowing that they were sis. its the typical amnesia and sibling thing but its good.

thanks for all pics, gals. i love those ktft pics.