Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

mzz_booo, thanks for the article and the pics. her house looks nice and spacious. but seems unlived in though. like there's no personal touch in the place. is this where she actually live?

pwrpufgrl, welcome back. glad to hear you had fun time. and yes, lots of her cfs did come out. nice homecoming surprise, isn't it? :)

thnks for all the pics you posted gals. i am especially fond of those ps done by nikki and kaye. keep it up. both of you are doing great.

Guest soutsada7

mzz_booo, thanks for the article and the pics. her house looks nice and spacious. but seems unlived in though. like there's no personal touch in the place. is this where she actually live?

pwrpufgrl, welcome back. glad to hear you had fun time. and yes, lots of her cfs did come out. nice homecoming surprise, isn't it? :)

thnks for all the pics you posted gals. i am especially fond of those ps done by nikki and kaye. keep it up. both of you are doing great.

hi gemt :waves happily (a bit tiredly) at you :D: nope, I read somewhere that that's not the actual home, just a sample that resembles her place...that's why it looks so empty and uninhabited (correct me if I'm wrong mzz_booo :sweatingbullets:)...as for now, I'm so tired and I'm gonna get some shut-eye now...nite nite my wonderful SHGers, see you guys tomorrow :P;)

Hi everyone! Thanks for the new photos of SHK!

This is totally unrelated, but I just watched "Walk the Line" yesterday and I thought of SHK when I saw Reese Witherspoon. Like SHK, Reese Witherspoon used to be frustrated that she was not tall. However, Reese said that she has since accepted the way she is.

I used to be really worried about SHK's prospects of making it good in the movies because leading ladies are not usually short. All my favorite actresses are tall (by tall I mean stands > 5'5") --- like Nicole Kidman. My only other favorite actress, other than SHK, who is not tall is Ziyi Zhang (who is 5'4" and therefore not too short). However, I realized that good scripts are not necessarily out of her reach. Look at Reese Witherspoon now --- she is just 5'2" --- but she's up for an Oscar!

Anyway, please don't think that I am correlating talent with height. I am just thinking about how casting directors cast lead actresses. For instance, if the lead guy is really tall, they may not necessarily welcome a huge height gap. Another example will be casting for action flicks, height may be a limitation.

What are your thoughts?

P.S.

Oh, I'm glad that Bi and SHK matched so well in Full House. I love bi-kyo.

Guest jgabriel2005

I just got to see Showbiz Extra. I'm happy that Song Hye Kyo is no. 1 in their poll as netizen's fave actress. Hopefully in the future they get to feature more of her knowing that she's adored by many.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

New article!:

[Newsen LeeHyun Reporter]

Cha Tae-Hyun and Song Hye-Kyo will tour Asia to promote "High Seas Warning" (English title: My Girl & I)

20060203162208100315hj.jpg

The two will leave on the 25th for a 7-night-8-day tour to places such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Malaysia.

With this Asia tour in front of him, CTH said, "When we went to film "High Seas Warning" in Cebu, Phillipines, I got to see how feverish SHK's popularity was," joking that, "I'm scared to tour with SHK because she is so popular all over Asia."

According to one rep, "Although 'High Seas Warning' didn't do too well in Korea, we expect it to be received well in other Asian countries," adding that "when word got around that SHK and CTH were going to visit, requests for interviews came pouring in."

Currently, CTH is filming the movie, "The Fool" (Director Kim Jung-Kwon/Wire-to-Wire Productions) with Ha Ji-Won, based on a comic book, and SHK is selecting her next project.

Lee Hyun, tanaka@newsen.co.kr

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

Hi everyone! I just read this article and I was wondering if Thailand will be their first stop on the 25th? I might be going to Bangkok for Rain's concert (which is on the 25th-26th); it will be great if we can track down Hye-Kyo as well. :D

gemt: yeah luv surprises :) did you get to see the CFs?

is that really her house? wow.. she has a nice house. it's huge and nice and clean and I wanna live there haha :)

yup. the ktf cf is cute. you'll love it.

here it is:

ktf cf

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUHTRTF7

litmus spring 2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XC3FC3Y4

courtesy of shanda -songhyegyo.net

thanks for the info soutsada. i did wonder coz there are no personal belongings seen. :)

jgabriel, watched it also. i was a bit disappointed though. i was expecting to see more of hye kyo. :( but it was nice. i like the way they described her. " shk has perfect features" :)

Too bad the Phil don't import korean movies, just tv series. but i'll try my best to find a dvd/vcd of my girl and I.

Mind you guys, I think all of shg's dramas have been shown here except soonpoong clinic which I hope to see also. And I'm proud to say I watched ALL of them religiously. In order: AIMH (second best, to me), Guardian angel (feel good), Sunshine of Love, FULLHOUSE (the best!, cool, funny, cute, love the drama part, well balanced....the best!), Hotelier ( i just watched this bec of SHG i swear.. it was kindaa boring) and All In (3rd best).

There you go.... a true-blooded shger. Still in search of FH DC version which I hope to find soon....mwahhhhhh!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Too bad the Phil don't import korean movies, just tv series. but i'll try my best to find a dvd/vcd of my girl and I.

Mind you guys, I think all of shg's dramas have been shown here except soonpoong clinic which I hope to see also. And I'm proud to say I watched ALL of them religiously. In order: AIMH (second best, to me), Guardian angel (feel good), Sunshine of Love, FULLHOUSE (the best!, cool, funny, cute, love the drama part, well balanced....the best!), Hotelier ( i just watched this bec of SHG i swear.. it was kindaa boring) and All In (3rd best).

There you go.... a true-blooded shger. Still in search of FH DC version which I hope to find soon....mwahhhhhh!

Actually, the Philippines DOES import Korean movies. Off the top of my head, the following K-films have been shown in commercial theaters here: Shiri, My Little Bride, April Snow, Tale of Two Sisters, My Sassy Girl. That's excluding those exhibited at film festivals like Taegukgi and JSA. I won't be surprised if My Girl and I will get released here, too. SHG is just too popular here. Plus, some scenes were shot here so it's an added bonus.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey soustada.. good luck with your studies.. sweet treat, is it okay if i call you candy :P

yep, of cors u can call me candy :lol: feel free to do so...

hi everyone!! oh man.. I missed all the good stuff. her new CF came out those pictures are so beautiful. can someone kindly upload the files for me plz? Lots of good CFs soo pretty.

and she extended her contract with ktf. cool

miss.bi: I just got back from NY and it was fun. you should've gone. :)he was awesome.

hi hi! u went to see bi's concert in NY too? glad to know u had fun!!! it was pretty amazing..

Wow, it's really nice that SHK and CTH are going to promote My Girl and I. :D I still cannot WAIT to watch that movie... xD

o/t: candy, I think you were the one who asked for the song that Bi sang at the end that was dedicated to his mom, right? It's track 5 from his first album, called Ik Sook Chi Ahn Ah Seo, or I Can't Get Used to It. I'll PM you the link. :D

yep, i got ur PM. thank u so much!! that was exactly the song i was looking for :lol:

oohhh~ that is one cool house!!! so pretty :rolleyes: even if it's not the real one it's still really nice..cool and elegant...and spacious too!

Guest sweet_treats1812

Actually, the Philippines DOES import Korean movies. Off the top of my head, the following K-films have been shown in commercial theaters here: Shiri, My Little Bride, April Snow, Tale of Two Sisters, My Sassy Girl. That's excluding those exhibited at film festivals like Taegukgi and JSA. I won't be surprised if My Girl and I will get released here, too. SHG is just too popular here. Plus, some scenes were shot here so it's an added bonus.

hahaha...hey girl, i jst noticed ur siggie..it's so cute! the laughing emoticon is funny too :lol: i cudnt help grinning when i saw it..

heeey~ i never saw any of those movies in the big screen over there in the phils. but i do have them on cd..hmm..i pray my girl and i gets shown there too~ it wud be so cool...like u sed, some of the scenes were indeed shot there ;)

Guest soutsada7

Hi everyone! I just read this article and I was wondering if Thailand will be their first stop on the 25th? I might be going to Bangkok for Rain's concert (which is on the 25th-26th); it will be great if we can track down Hye-Kyo as well. :D

wahh, you're going to Bangkok to Rain's concert...gahh, you're soooo lucky. Me? I'm just a lil' Californian who's always been stuck in her hometown and doesn't have any prospects of traveling anytime soon :( I envy you and those who will travel in the near future. I hope that you do get to meet SHG too :D If you do, please let us know how it goes :D

EDIT:

WAHHHH!!! I OWN A PAGE...AGAIN :P:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^congrats in owning the page soutsada! :lol: it's ok being stuck there..hu knows, u might get a lucky break sometime and have some korean celebs coming over...ooohhh~ wudnt that be awesome? :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Hi everyone! Thanks for the new photos of SHK!

This is totally unrelated, but I just watched "Walk the Line" yesterday and I thought of SHK when I saw Reese Witherspoon. Like SHK, Reese Witherspoon used to be frustrated that she was not tall. However, Reese said that she has since accepted the way she is.

I used to be really worried about SHK's prospects of making it good in the movies because leading ladies are not usually short. All my favorite actresses are tall (by tall I mean stands > 5'5") --- like Nicole Kidman. My only other favorite actress, other than SHK, who is not tall is Ziyi Zhang (who is 5'4" and therefore not too short). However, I realized that good scripts are not necessarily out of her reach. Look at Reese Witherspoon now --- she is just 5'2" --- but she's up for an Oscar!

Anyway, please don't think that I am correlating talent with height. I am just thinking about how casting directors cast lead actresses. For instance, if the lead guy is really tall, they may not necessarily welcome a huge height gap. Another example will be casting for action flicks, height may be a limitation.

What are your thoughts?

P.S.

Oh, I'm glad that Bi and SHK matched so well in Full House. I love bi-kyo.

I think height used to be important in terms of role consideration, but nowadays I see a lot of short actresses make it big, especially in the Taiwanese entertainment, e.g. Rainie in Devil Beside You is average, almost short and Arial Lin in ISWAK is pretty short in my estimation. I think consideration for roles today incorporate the main factor of whether the individual matches well with the character in the story and whether she/he can act, e.g. if the lead character in the script is supposed to be short, cute, and bubbly then that's who the directors will choose for the role. Moreover, stories nowadays portry many traits that are "average" in the lead characters. In FH, I don't think that it would look right if someone as tall as Jeon Ji Hyun played the role of Ji Eun...this is just an example btw. You brought up a very interesting point though, skylar...thanks :D

yup. the ktf cf is cute. you'll love it.

here it is:

ktf cf

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUHTRTF7

litmus spring 2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XC3FC3Y4

courtesy of shanda -songhyegyo.net

thanks for the info soutsada. i did wonder coz there are no personal belongings seen. :)

jgabriel, watched it also. i was a bit disappointed though. i was expecting to see more of hye kyo. :( but it was nice. i like the way they described her. " shk has perfect features" :)

thanks for the ktf cf and litmus spring 2006 gemt :D

wow. what a freakin beautiful place.... gosh. she is so lucky.. pretty. talented...

welcome to the thread meabxwb :D

gemt: thanks for the clips girl. you rock!! :D the ktf CF, she looked so pretty. cute outfits. luv the make-up as well. too bad the cf was too short. they should make it at least a minute or so but then that will cost more as well hehehe :P i thought the litmus outfits were cute as well.

I want that yellow n red cap :lol: it's lee minki again lucky guy eh?

sweet_treats: yeah I went. Indeed it was amazing. luved both concerts 1st n 2nd ^^ I was surprised to see p.diddy, jojo, omarion there.

Guest soutsada7

this thread has the most pages..for an actress right?

I am sooooo proud to shout out a "YES!!!!!" haha, I'm just being silly, but yes, SHG's thread has the most pages for an actress :P I think she has the most viewed relative to the replies as well :D