Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest honey_ping

honey_ping: I forgot to tell you this, but I just love your screen name. Did anyone notice this before, but members who post in this thread seem to have such exotic and unique screen names :P Haha, all I've been doing on Soompi is visit this thread and very rarely other threads, so that's why I have the most posts...haha, I'm just a wacko :sweatingbullets::wacko:

*Blushing*....*More Blushing!*......................I agree, all members...not only me, including you....how can you ever figure out that unique name........mine's just simple, because my real name ends with ping.... :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

sure u can call me candy ^ __ ^

hehehe..thank u all for ur concern guys...im much better rested now. before i went to the concert, i met my friend's korean friend and smhow we got to talk about shk and bi and full house..then i asked her what she thought of shk (she's fully korean) and she was jst gushing about how cute she thot shk was. she sed shk wasnt that tall..she described her as "cute," and then she went on to say that she envied shk's skin so much because she had such nice glowing skin! and mind u, she used the word "glowing." ;) i felt so happy listening to her!!! she sed that shk was popular in korea...well, duh...it's obvious! :lol:

anyways~ the part of bi's concert that really touched me was when he sang a song for his mom. i really loved the song..if anyone knows wat im talking about, can u upload it pls or pm me the link? mwehehe~ sorry to bother but the song is really nice...i never realized that bi's mom had died :( while he was singing the song, words flashed in the big screen behind him. it sed that the producers of the show had asked bi for a photo of his mom to be flashed on the big screen while he was singing that song..but then bi, after a long silence, sed that a few years ago, their house burned down..and not one single picture of his lovely mother was left behind :tears: the picture of his lovely mother can only be seen in his heart now..i was like, omg! wat a bittersweet response. then after he sang he sed never hesitate to say i love you..

and..hmmm...oh yeah~ at the end, while he was doing an encore of "i do," they flashed scenes of all dramas that he's been in. sangdoo came first..then guess what came next? :lol:

yep! FULL HOUSE!!! :w00t: ppl were cheering...it felt so nice to see his and shk's sweet moments on the big screen like that. i felt like she was there somehow...mwehehehehe :blush:

oh wow...i jst made an essay!!! sorry!!!

hey joy, yeah i heard about that from my mom...it's so sad that all those ppl died. it feels like such a waste...and all because they jst wanted to see that show :tears:

Awww... how sad about his mom's pictures *sniff sniff*. Anyways, I don't know what song it is specifically, but try asking in the Bi thread. I've watched his concerts before (I'm not sure which one), but i wasn't there live... i just downloaded frm the sexybi clubbox and I love how they did the "I do" remix! And they flashed scenes from full house! aahhh!!! Reliving wonderful memories. Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time!

Thanx for the new etude pictures! Gosh... she is probably the most photogenic person i've ever seen. She never looks bad in any of her pictures! I may be biased, but i'm not blind! :lol:

Guest honey_ping

I love her etude ads, they're so cute ^_^

oh btw, I bought some of their products the other day.. the eyeshadow stuff, its veryy cute :)

Oh, and Song Hye Kyo renewed her contract w/ KTF for another 6 months!! (its the cellphone brand she endorses)

awesome! I love the cth-shk couple! :D too bad I don't live in Thailand, hk, taiwan, or Malaysia.. lol

Thanks for all the ads............they're amazingly gorgeous.......and great to hear that she's renewing her contract....their ads are amazingly cute and happening! I love all of them bcause you can see part of her talents there....she can really dance!.....

and......did I see the word "MALAYSIA".... :blink::blink: ..........she's coming to Malaysia?..... :blink::blink: ..... :D:lol: I'm excited!

Guest sweet_treats1812

Thanx for the new etude pictures! Gosh... she is probably the most photogenic person i've ever seen. She never looks bad in any of her pictures! I may be biased, but i'm not blind! :lol:

hahahahaha~ aw, nancy (mind if i call u nancy? :lol: ) u made me laugh with that last comment of urs..."I may be biased, but i'm not blind!" show 'em girl! :D

and yeah, thanks for those new etude pics...congrats to them in choosing and having such a photogenic model ;)

Guest honey_ping

^ Yup I finished downloading 'Devil Beside You', actually I watched it on Youtube :P, its awesome! it has like all the episodes, plus MVs and stuff!

thanks for uploading the eps on d-addicts though! :D

Even though she's going to be promoting "My Girl and I" in other asian countries, she'll still be able to pick her next project. Look at Cth! He's already filming his next movie (w/ Ha Ji Won, who I also like :)) I can't wait for updates about her and cth!

etude makeup is very cute, not the best, but cute :)

I bought (but in diff colors):

etudemakeup16on.png

another article:

Song Hye-Kyo's Unconventional Transformation, 'You Think Only Lee Jun-Ki Can Do It? A Woman Can Also Exude Gender Neutral Charm!

200602022137501001_1.JPG

[뉴스엔 강은영 기자]

송혜교가 KTFT ‘에버(EVER)’ CF를 통해 중성적인 매력을 발산한다.

송혜교는 최근 2006년 KTFT ‘에버’ 휴대폰과 광고모델로 재계약을 맺었다. 특히 이번 새로운 신제품은 16mm대 두께의 인테나 듀얼 폴더형으로 슬림한 두께와 고급스러운 디자인을 자랑한다.

이에 송혜교는 에버의 새 광고 ‘EVER 심플스타일’ 편에서 슬림하면서도 심플한 모습으로 휴대폰의 이미지를 선보일 예정이다.

KTFT 측은 2일 “지난해 송혜교는 상반된 다채로운 변신으로 뜻밖의 신선함을 선보였다”며 “에버 브랜드 이미지 상승에 기여했던 공을 인정해 재계약을 맺게 됐다”고 전했다.

송혜교는 그동안 KTFT 에버 광고에서 파격적인 변신인 클럽DJ, 섹시록커, 피겨스케이팅선수 등을 자유자재로 연출하면서 그녀만의 놀라운 감각을 발휘했다.

이번 재계약 후 첫 광고인 ‘EVER 심플스타일’에서는 귀엽고 깜찍한 이미지와 달리 성숙함과 보이시한 모습을 넘나드는 중성적 매력을 선사할 전망이다.

이를 제작한 휘닉스 커뮤니케이션즈 측은 “신제품 ‘심플스타일’의 광고 콘티를 본 송혜교 씨가 심플한 느낌의 휴대폰 이미지로 보이시한 중성적 이미지 설정을 직접 제안했다”며 “평소 볼 수 없었던 바지 정장으로 코디하면서 제품의 심플한 스타일을 멋지게 소화해냈다”고 귀띔했다.

강은영 kiss@newsen.co.kr

credits:hyesa

umm I think its basically about her new KTF cf, and how she looks good dressed in "guy clothes" like the suit.. hairstyle. I agree! lol she looks hot :P

and the part about Lee Junki, I think its about how he dresses like a girl(and looks like one) in his new movie.

but any koreans willing to translate, please do! lol

Well, known that dat long ago........reminds me of dat etude ad that promotes d mascara thingy where she had a moustache on.........she's so cute! She can look good in anything! Different hairstyles, different clothings, different itsy-bitsy tiny stuff like the earring, eye-shadow, eye-liner, lipsticks.........the list goes on.......to no-make up on her and still, she looks sooooooooooooo good! What else can I say? And where else can I find such a gorgeous lady on d planet!?!??!!???? :)

Wow, candy, you're so lucky to be able to go.... I was in the Bi thread, and one of the "girlfriends" posted the stuff that Bi gave her.... SO LUCKY. xD. Ack! Sorry, off topic. xD.

I love those pics of SHK!! mzz_booo, where did you find etude makeup? I can never find any here, haha.

soutsada, congrats for having the most posts!! i wish i could have the patience to post as much... xD.

Guest honey_ping

sure u can call me candy ^ __ ^

and..hmmm...oh yeah~ at the end, while he was doing an encore of "i do," they flashed scenes of all dramas that he's been in. sangdoo came first..then guess what came next? :lol:

yep! FULL HOUSE!!! :w00t: ppl were cheering...it felt so nice to see his and shk's sweet moments on the big screen like that. i felt like she was there somehow...mwehehehehe :blush:

oh wow...i jst made an essay!!! sorry!!!

hey joy, yeah i heard about that from my mom...it's so sad that all those ppl died. it feels like such a waste...and all because they jst wanted to see that show :tears:

Whoa! Really? Bet he still cannot forget the sweet moments they had together..........so, which one's shown much longer? If only she's there............

Guest sweet_treats1812

^well, each one was timed jst as the same as the other..um..there was the scene when they were on the bike..the ending scenes mostly..when the two of them were hugging each other by the dock at the house. then they moved on to scenes of a love to kill :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hehehe..i doubt that he chose them though..maybe it was jst the choice of the producers or smthing :sweatingbullets: anyways~ it still felt so nice to see it flashing on the big screen :lol:

Guest charles0702

ahh.. those are beautiful pix of shg... i hope she chooses her next role soon.. i can't wait to watch her new movie or drama.. you guys wanna know something funny... i always considered myself the biggest shg until i came into this forum.. it's great to see that there are many fans like myself.. i have watched all her dramas (even hotelier even though she wasn't the main character) :D

Guest soutsada7

*Blushing*....*More Blushing!*......................I agree, all members...not only me, including you....how can you ever figure out that unique name........mine's just simple, because my real name ends with ping.... :)

no, actually my name's pretty common in my community (Laotian community), but I just love the sound of your screen name...it's so funny cause yesterday I was just trying to say your sn rapidly and somehow it got stuck, so I'd utter your sn out of nowhere and my bro was lookin' at me like I was the craziest girl on earth :wacko: things like that happen to me all the time, I tend to get words stuck in my head and it just won't go away until the next day :sweatingbullets: haha, that was a long explanation...just wanted to let you know that it's such an elegant sn :P

Well, known that dat long ago........reminds me of dat etude ad that promotes d mascara thingy where she had a moustache on.........she's so cute! She can look good in anything! Different hairstyles, different clothings, different itsy-bitsy tiny stuff like the earring, eye-shadow, eye-liner, lipsticks.........the list goes on.......to no-make up on her and still, she looks sooooooooooooo good! What else can I say? And where else can I find such a gorgeous lady on d planet!?!??!!???? :)

yep, where else? :D I wanna get some etude make-up too, but unfortunately they don't sell them here :(

ahh.. those are beautiful pix of shg... i hope she chooses her next role soon.. i can't wait to watch her new movie or drama.. you guys wanna know something funny... i always considered myself the biggest shg until i came into this forum.. it's great to see that there are many fans like myself.. i have watched all her dramas (even hotelier even though she wasn't the main character) :D

hey, tammie...although I'm a big fan of SHG, I have yet to see all of her dramas due to the actors...that's just how I am...I just won't watch a drama due partly to the actors, but mainly due to the storyline line and her other dramas beside FH and AIMH just didn't attract my attention enough for me to watch :sweatingbullets: sounds kinda weird coming from a huge fan of hers :D

hey Candy, you are so lucky girl!!! ahhhh, I just wanted to shout that out...wish I could have gone to the concert too :D Thanks for telling us about your experiences at the concert...the part about Bi's mom just got me so sad, how anyone can imply that Bi's a cold person is beyond me :unsure:

alrighty, gotta head out to Barnes and Noble now to study, so see you guys later :P

Guest jieun_lady

yipeeeee! i made the page again.......wooohoooo!! :D

soutsada and candy there are 79 dead and 200+wounded becoz of that incident...mostly old women and children... :( the root cause? poverty and corruption... if only the philippines has a good system of government, honest and devoted politicians this wouldn't happen and there would be no more people who would risk their lives just to get money... :angry: ---> sorry i was little bit carried away by the incident... this should go to the politics thread... :sweatingbullets:

anyways..here are some fh pics again...haha soutsada... once again..im inducing ur desire to rewatch fh again... :P

sw80lp.jpg

sw95px.jpg

sw115od.jpg

sw107zx.jpg

sw131pr.jpg

sw127yz.jpg

sw141ei.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

^graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :crazy:joy, u have got to stop posting those fh pics!!! PLEASE!!! :tears: my hands are itching to grab my cd's and jst pop em into my computer and spend the entire night grinning like an idiot on my screen...dont u feel sorry for me? ^ __ ^

ahh.. those are beautiful pix of shg... i hope she chooses her next role soon.. i can't wait to watch her new movie or drama.. you guys wanna know something funny... i always considered myself the biggest shg until i came into this forum.. it's great to see that there are many fans like myself.. i have watched all her dramas (even hotelier even though she wasn't the main character)

oh wow~ u are a fan!!! omg!!! now i feel so ashamed..mwahahaha..i havent started all in at all (coz im itching to watch full house agen, duh)...and i dont even think im gonna watch hotelier..it's jst too long..but but..oh crap...

hey, tammie...although I'm a big fan of SHG, I have yet to see all of her dramas due to the actors...that's just how I am...I just won't watch a drama due partly to the actors, but mainly due to the storyline line and her other dramas beside FH and AIMH just didn't attract my attention enough for me to watch :sweatingbullets: sounds kinda weird coming from a huge fan of hers :D

hey Candy, you are so lucky girl!!! ahhhh, I just wanted to shout that out...wish I could have gone to the concert too :D Thanks for telling us about your experiences at the concert...the part about Bi's mom just got me so sad, how anyone can imply that Bi's a cold person is beyond me :unsure:

alrighty, gotta head out to Barnes and Noble now to study, so see you guys later :P

i so agree with u on that FH and AIMH thing...i jst cant bring myself to watch the other dramas..although i really think i shud...maybe after i graduate nursing skul, i might...*evil laugh*

ooohhh~ soutsada! u go all the way to barnes and noble to study? i envy u girl!!! i love barnes and noble but the freakin store is like 25 minutes away from me on the highway... :( good luck studying anyways ;)

anyhow...hmmm..ppl said bi was a cold person? he seemed really friendly to me..he kept waving and bowing and saying "i love you"...and out of nowhere he just smiles..u know that silly smile young-jae has in full house? exactly like that! and he's sooo cute when he smiles like that!! (omg! am i beginning to be a fan of his? hmm..nope nope..im jst a girl stating a guy's asset :P )

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Shk's house:

She lives here at the Tierra House with her mom 0________________0

shg1if.jpg

shg11wn.jpg

shg39mp.jpg

credits to bestiz_imageshack_suejinners

her house is so nice..

hi everyone!! oh man.. I missed all the good stuff. her new CF came out those pictures are so beautiful. can someone kindly upload the files for me plz? Lots of good CFs soo pretty.

and she extended her contract with ktf. cool

miss.bi: I just got back from NY and it was fun. you should've gone. :)he was awesome.

Guest nofear11877

EDIT: WOOHOO, FINALLY A PAGE THAT I OWN!!! :w00t: ...see Kaye, told ya I'll collect this time around ;) haha :lol: j/p :P

hehe... i know you'd make it soutsada. :D

wow... i haven't been here for a day and this thread grew 2 pages!!! its amazing, you guys are just posting away. :lol: as for the reason of my absence... well, i was doing some photoshop tutorials... im really horrible. you guys see my new my girl sig? yeah... i worked on that one. that's where my skill is right now. i must say it's not too shaby.

anyway, her house really looks very nice and simple. its very spacious and elegant. she even has a movie theater! i wish i could own a house like that someday. :phew:

thank you guys for posting those new etude pictures. i really, really, really love it. she's just so adorable. :wub: im glad she's back again... cuz i was kinda missing her. now that she'll be promoting the release of her movie with CTH we'll certainly get more news about her and hopefully new pics too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :crazy:joy, u have got to stop posting those fh pics!!! PLEASE!!! :tears: my hands are itching to grab my cd's and jst pop em into my computer and spend the entire night grinning like an idiot on my screen...dont u feel sorry for me? ^ __ ^

oh wow~ u are a fan!!! omg!!! now i feel so ashamed..mwahahaha..i havent started all in at all (coz im itching to watch full house agen, duh)...and i dont even think im gonna watch hotelier..it's jst too long..but but..oh crap...

i so agree with u on that FH and AIMH thing...i jst cant bring myself to watch the other dramas..although i really think i shud...maybe after i graduate nursing skul, i might...*evil laugh*

ooohhh~ soutsada! u go all the way to barnes and noble to study? i envy u girl!!! i love barnes and noble but the freakin store is like 25 minutes away from me on the highway... :( good luck studying anyways ;)

anyhow...hmmm..ppl said bi was a cold person? he seemed really friendly to me..he kept waving and bowing and saying "i love you"...and out of nowhere he just smiles..u know that silly smile young-jae has in full house? exactly like that! and he's sooo cute when he smiles like that!! (omg! am i beginning to be a fan of his? hmm..nope nope..im jst a girl stating a guy's asset :P )

hahahaha, Candy you're just too cute :P hmmm, yeah, Tammie was actually the one who brought the news to us...it was from the music section and they were talking about celeb encounters or something of the sort...about how a fan bumped into Bi in a club and implied that he's an arrogant person and how another fan encountered Song Hye Gyo and she's supposedly a stuck-up person....hahahaha, really though :rolleyes:

hey soustada.. good luck with your studies.. sweet treat, is it okay if i call you candy :P

thanks Tammie :D It did go very well...I just love the ambience at Barnes and Noble; whenever I go there, I always get this "itch" to study or pick up a book or something :P

hehe... i know you'd make it soutsada. :D

wow... i haven't been here for a day and this thread grew 2 pages!!! its amazing, you guys are just posting away. :lol: as for the reason of my absence... well, i was doing some photoshop tutorials... im really horrible. you guys see my new my girl sig? yeah... i worked on that one. that's where my skill is right now. i must say it's not too shaby.

anyway, her house really looks very nice and simple. its very spacious and elegant. she even has a movie theater! i wish i could own a house like that someday. :phew:

thank you guys for posting those new etude pictures. i really, really, really love it. she's just so adorable. :wub: im glad she's back again... cuz i was kinda missing her. now that she'll be promoting the release of her movie with CTH we'll certainly get more news about her and hopefully new pics too. :sweatingbullets:

awww, your p/s skill is really good for a novice...I can already see that this is going to be another skill that you'll master so easily :D Gahh, I'm so envious cause I have no skills in p/s whatsoever, my younger sis is the one who does...Lee Junki looks so cute in your siggy :D Yep, I'm hoping to hear more news of her...SHG aja, aja fighting!!!

Joy: there you go again making me want to rewatch FH, but too bad my brother's fiance hasn't even returned it yet :(

mzz_booo: swear though, where do you get all these exclusive pix that I haven't ever seen before? Her house looks so spacious, beautiful and elegant...wish I can own one similar to this one day ;)

Wow, it's really nice that SHK and CTH are going to promote My Girl and I. :D I still cannot WAIT to watch that movie... xD

o/t: candy, I think you were the one who asked for the song that Bi sang at the end that was dedicated to his mom, right? It's track 5 from his first album, called Ik Sook Chi Ahn Ah Seo, or I Can't Get Used to It. I'll PM you the link. :D