Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

whoa! ive been absent for like a day but this page is moving sooo fast...i missed a lot of pages 3 or 4 maybe...

shanda i know its late but i want to greet u a very happy bday!!! i also woyuld like to comment on shg's popularity... she is sooo popular here in the philippines... eversince filipinos saw here in autumn tale they got hooked on it not just becoz of the great heart wrenching story but also becoz of her beauty... she was branded as one of the prettiest and ideal girl here...even celebrities liked her... when full house was shown here her popularity doubled... men preferred almond eyed girls and clothes similar to that of jieun's were sold over the whole country...hairstyles like hers were also common... some of the guys are willing to exchange their gfs for her...this only shows how influential she is... one rocking chick!

nikki nice name... haha ur sooo funny... like you i dont just visit any other threads here...ive been in the fh thread but it was before soompi crashed...now i only visit this thread...but im planning to visit other threads as well... so... ur computer is also slow? now i know that im not alone...hehe

soutsada ur 3 pics of shg are gorgeous...ur tastes is also great...all our tastes are great...i looove the 2nd one... awww... once again ur dog is soo cuddly...

thanks guys for posting all the pics...they're great!!

thanks Joy...yep, we all have great taste...haha and reading your post about how popular SHG is in the Phillipines just put a huge smile on my face...btw, my brother's fiance is a Filipina and I'm trying to convert her to a SHGer too, but right now she's still stuck to the Taiwanese F4 :sweatingbullets:...you know, Meteor Garden and Mars...o/t: she just drove all the way down to my house just to borrow Meteor Garden (it's dubbed in Thai and she doesn't understand it) and she's watching it for the upteenth time...I was really crackin' up b/c I use to be that obsessed with MG :P

wow..she is gorgeous!!

i lovee those picture, and kute clothes too.

welcome to the thread winternight :D

She's Soooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!.

i think she's the perfect korean woman. <333

hope you enjoy visiting this wonderful thread kjprincess and hope to see you here more :D

wahhhh :w00t: SHK looks so beautiful! thanks for sharing. i'm going to see if i could upload more SHK stuff on YOUTUBE...hehe, although there are like a ton of her stuff uploaded by so many fans already. i just got a chance to see her old McDonald comercials and she's just too cute! :wub:

hehe...lucky guy to have SHK's legs over his lap. :blush:

wahh, I've gotta check it out, since I visit youtube on a regular basis anyway (you know, checking out Rainie's mvs and general Taiwanese entertainment :P)...gahh, I've gotta check out your vids too and I gotta subscribe to yours :w00t:

Thanks for posting the beautiful pix mzz_booo...she does look so adorable in those photoshoots.

Joy: thanks for the FH pix...again, you never fail to induce my desire to rewatch FH again for the upteenth time :P

oops... sorry I'm late... but HAPPY B-Day Shanda! (hope I can call you that) Hope all your wishes will come true!

I luv those new pictures for Litmus! I luv that hairstyle on her... so simple yet elegant at the same time! And thanx so much for posting the link to download the CF. She lost a lot of weight and I hope she'll remain healthy and not become too skinny. She looks really good right now.

ah, I know what you mean Nancy...I hate it when stars get too skinny that they practically look like stick figures :crazy: Hope she stays this way...she's so beautiful :D

~~off-topic~~

yupyup! i watched it, the ending is so great, the father donated 400 m won (still fresh in my memory :D ) and he became good, and they lived happily ever after :D

~~~~~~~~~~

i made this w/ my ps, and it looked soooo horrible :crazy: , it really turned out ugly :crazy: .btw, these are the litmus pics that shanda posted a while ago

litmusspring10.jpg

oh, I just love these...how can you degrade such art work? :w00t::w00t: thanks for sharing, I'll be saving these btw :D

hey nikki... i loved these two... :wub: even though these might look horrible to you, for me it looks simple yet very artistic. B) im jealous of your photoshop skills... right now im still learning it. im reading all the tutorials, trying to learn all the tricks and stuff. :sighs: its gonna take me a while. :tears:

YAY!!!!!! I OWN THE PAGE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: i took soutsada's place again. :lol:

nooo way, this can't always be happening to me :tears: j/p :P ok, fine, you win this round, but I'm collecting the next round :lol:

Ooops! I thought nobody will notice my absence.... :D ......I'm away and glad I'm back to this thread again.....thank you for your concern, I'm very fine, thank you! :) God Bless You!

of course we would note your absence cause you'll always be important to our thread...we SHGers stick togeher like that, right guys? Anyway, taker care!!! :D

hey it seemed you had fun.. you are so lucky..

this is tammie and i wanted to say hello and good night to all my fellow shger's.. By the way, does anyone know what she has been up to?

nighty nite tammie...hmmm, nope, she hasn't really declared officially on what she wants to do next :sigh: gahh, we're all waiting to hear more though, but we'll post an update as soon as we get one ;)

WAHH, CANDY!!! I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU...YOU PLEASURE STEALER :angry: HAHA, J/P :P...I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time...Anyhow, please do share with us your experience there when you feel more enervated :P Sweet dreams!!!

oops, I just realized that this is a very long post :sweatingbullets: sorry guys :wacko:

o/t:

anyway, mzz_booo: I've been wanting to say this, but I always seem to forget...I LOVE YOUR AVATAR...haha, Mike He is so hot :wub:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

anyway, mzz_booo: I've been wanting to say this, but I always seem to forget...I LOVE YOUR AVATAR...haha, Mike He is so hot :wub:

haha thanks :D Mike He is hot :wub: I'm loving him and Rainie in "Devil Beside You" (which is an AWESOME drama lol)

You wanted to know how to make screencaps right? well.. I use Windows Media Players to play my files, so here's a short tutorial for capping stuff w/ WMP lol

- Open up windows media players

- Go to menu bar, choose 'tools', then 'options'

- Click on .'performance' tab

- At the bottom you see 'video acceleration', drag the thing from 'full' to 'none'

- Then click 'apply', then 'ok'

THEN:

- Open up a videoclip/performances w/e that you want to cap.

- When it gets to the part where you want to cap, just pause it

- On your keyboard, hit key 'PRT SCR' (its beside the F12 key)

- Once you hit that key, whatever on your screan is captured.

- Then you can paste it onto photoshop/paint/etc. to edit/resize etc.

:)

wow this thread is really active. It's been viewed like 100 000+ times and we're only in the 100 pages.. so that means there are many silent readers out there :D

someone in the "goong" thread did one for that thread.... so here are the top 20 posters in this thread lol :P

topposter0ba.jpg

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Ahhh!!!! Candy! I am so jealous of you! Gah! I wish I could've been there! I tuned into MTV all day and nothing about Bi! Darnit! hehe... i love how you say that he knows how to use his assets :blush: well.

Well if he's having a concert in LA I'm definitely there! Can't wait until you share more about your experience! Now get some rest!

Guest nofear11877

wow this thread is really active. It's been viewed like 100 000+ times and we're only in the 100 pages.. so that means there are many silent readers out there :D

someone in the "goong" thread did one for that thread.... so here are the top 20 posters in this thread lol :P

topposter0ba.jpg

im currently in 6th... :lol: soutsada definitely owns this thread. 400+ posts??? that's quite a lot and very hard to catch up to. :sweatingbullets:

i agree with you mzz_booo. there are a lot of silent readers out there who are reluctant to post in this thread. hopefully they'll have the courage to leave a post here sometime. :D

candy... it was that quick??? just two hours??? :huh: glad to hear you had a blast seeing his concert. he definitely knows how to PR his body/sexiness to the audience. :lol: i bet you're really dead tired so just take a enough rest ok? hehe... :lol:

Guest kneekey

topposter0ba.jpg

wow mzz_booo did you go through the whole shk thread?? you're so patient, i wish i could be that patient myself :P (i can't believe i'm included in the top 20 :):) )

*cheers*

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ lol I wish I had that patience.. :P

I just clicked on the 'total number of post counts' and it shows how many posts were posted by each person.. :P

Guest PuccaGirl_64

LOL!! Blissx..you made me laugh!!

CAndy (can I call you that?) You're very lucky..you were able to go to BI's concert!!..

Kneekey those SHG..pics were great!!..nice skills..i don't even though how to coz im too lazy on computer work....hehehe!!!

:D

mizz_booo..im currently no.11th!!lol..I always go to this thread everyday to check out backolgs and pics and new about our lovely SHG...but sometime i'm too lazy to post..hehe (or my sister is hagging the computer..so i've got no time to post!!)LOL

Guest soutsada7

haha thanks :D Mike He is hot :wub: I'm loving him and Rainie in "Devil Beside You" (which is an AWESOME drama lol)

You wanted to know how to make screencaps right? well.. I use Windows Media Players to play my files, so here's a short tutorial for capping stuff w/ WMP lol

- Open up windows media players

- Go to menu bar, choose 'tools', then 'options'

- Click on .'performance' tab

- At the bottom you see 'video acceleration', drag the thing from 'full' to 'none'

- Then click 'apply', then 'ok'

THEN:

- Open up a videoclip/performances w/e that you want to cap.

- When it gets to the part where you want to cap, just pause it

- On your keyboard, hit key 'PRT SCR' (its beside the F12 key)

- Once you hit that key, whatever on your screan is captured.

- Then you can paste it onto photoshop/paint/etc. to edit/resize etc.

topposter0ba.jpg

wahh, thanks for the instruction on how to do captions...really neat skill if ya know what I mean ;) I'm first?!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: wahoo...yay, I didn't even know that though at times it feels like I've been camping in this thread and nowhere else :sweatingbullets: thanks again...yep, gotta agree with you that Mike and Rainie make the hottest couple :wub:

Boo, I want to be on that list. Maybe I should spam my way, =P

(like this)

haha, BlissX you're so funny :lol: We all miss you here, so take care and don't work too hard :D

Guest jieun_lady

awww. nikki ur sooo lucky.... i missed the final episode...

candy ur so lucky to be on rain's concert...

hello to all...

im 3rd to the last...lots of posting to do....

off topic- to all my fellow kababayans here lets all offer a prayer for all those 79 people who lost their lives due to the stampede...

Guest soutsada7

hello to all...

off topic- to all my fellow kababayans here lets all offer a prayer for all those 79 people who lost their lives due to the stampede...

awww, this is o/t btw: Joy, what happened? :( I'm so sorry to hear this and I've been kinda late on news, since all I've been looking at are my textbooks and this thread :sweatingbullets:

honey_ping: I forgot to tell you this, but I just love your screen name. Did anyone notice this before, but members who post in this thread seem to have such exotic and unique screen names :P Haha, all I've been doing on Soompi is visit this thread and very rarely other threads, so that's why I have the most posts...haha, I'm just a wacko :sweatingbullets::wacko:

MORNING EVERYBODY!!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL SATURDAY EVER :D:P

EDIT: WOOHOO, FINALLY A PAGE THAT I OWN!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: ...see Kaye, told ya I'll collect this time around ;) haha :lol: j/p :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

New Etude stuff:

etude3mi.jpg

etude15ba.jpg

etude29qr.jpg

magazine28ti.jpg

magazine8yi.jpg

magazine31ed.jpg

scans8ei.jpg

scan15ht.jpg

credits:hyesa

I love her etude ads, they're so cute ^_^

oh btw, I bought some of their products the other day.. the eyeshadow stuff, its veryy cute :)

Oh, and Song Hye Kyo renewed her contract w/ KTF for another 6 months!! (its the cellphone brand she endorses)

New article!:

[Newsen LeeHyun Reporter]

Cha Tae-Hyun and Song Hye-Kyo will tour Asia to promote "High Seas Warning" (English title: My Girl & I)

20060203162208100315hj.jpg

The two will leave on the 25th for a 7-night-8-day tour to places such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Malaysia.

With this Asia tour in front of him, CTH said, "When we went to film "High Seas Warning" in Cebu, Phillipines, I got to see how feverish SHK's popularity was," joking that, "I'm scared to tour with SHK because she is so popular all over Asia."

According to one rep, "Although 'High Seas Warning' didn't do too well in Korea, we expect it to be received well in other Asian countries," adding that "when word got around that SHK and CTH were going to visit, requests for interviews came pouring in."

Currently, CTH is filming the movie, "The Fool" (Director Kim Jung-Kwon/Wire-to-Wire Productions) with Ha Ji-Won, based on a comic book, and SHK is selecting her next project.

Lee Hyun, tanaka@newsen.co.kr

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

awesome! I love the cth-shk couple! :D too bad I don't live in Thailand, hk, taiwan, or Malaysia.. lol

Guest soutsada7

^^wahh, mzz_booo you post the most beautiful pix of SHG ever and these I haven't seen yet, thank you so much :D

o/t:

btw, did you finish dling Devil Beside You? Just wondering :D

awww, man, so this means we'll have to wait a while before her next project and even longer fo her next drama :( oh, well :sigh: really? you bought the eyeshadows? How are they? gahh, I'm bombarding you with so many questions :smacks self on the big forehead:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ Yup I finished downloading 'Devil Beside You', actually I watched it on Youtube :P, its awesome! it has like all the episodes, plus MVs and stuff!

thanks for uploading the eps on d-addicts though! :D

Even though she's going to be promoting "My Girl and I" in other asian countries, she'll still be able to pick her next project. Look at Cth! He's already filming his next movie (w/ Ha Ji Won, who I also like :)) I can't wait for updates about her and cth!

etude makeup is very cute, not the best, but cute :)

I bought (but in diff colors):

etudemakeup16on.png

another article:

Song Hye-Kyo's Unconventional Transformation, 'You Think Only Lee Jun-Ki Can Do It? A Woman Can Also Exude Gender Neutral Charm!

200602022137501001_1.JPG

[뉴스엔 강은영 기자]

송혜교가 KTFT ‘에버(EVER)’ CF를 통해 중성적인 매력을 발산한다.

송혜교는 최근 2006년 KTFT ‘에버’ 휴대폰과 광고모델로 재계약을 맺었다. 특히 이번 새로운 신제품은 16mm대 두께의 인테나 듀얼 폴더형으로 슬림한 두께와 고급스러운 디자인을 자랑한다.

이에 송혜교는 에버의 새 광고 ‘EVER 심플스타일’ 편에서 슬림하면서도 심플한 모습으로 휴대폰의 이미지를 선보일 예정이다.

KTFT 측은 2일 “지난해 송혜교는 상반된 다채로운 변신으로 뜻밖의 신선함을 선보였다”며 “에버 브랜드 이미지 상승에 기여했던 공을 인정해 재계약을 맺게 됐다”고 전했다.

송혜교는 그동안 KTFT 에버 광고에서 파격적인 변신인 클럽DJ, 섹시록커, 피겨스케이팅선수 등을 자유자재로 연출하면서 그녀만의 놀라운 감각을 발휘했다.

이번 재계약 후 첫 광고인 ‘EVER 심플스타일’에서는 귀엽고 깜찍한 이미지와 달리 성숙함과 보이시한 모습을 넘나드는 중성적 매력을 선사할 전망이다.

이를 제작한 휘닉스 커뮤니케이션즈 측은 “신제품 ‘심플스타일’의 광고 콘티를 본 송혜교 씨가 심플한 느낌의 휴대폰 이미지로 보이시한 중성적 이미지 설정을 직접 제안했다”며 “평소 볼 수 없었던 바지 정장으로 코디하면서 제품의 심플한 스타일을 멋지게 소화해냈다”고 귀띔했다.

강은영 kiss@newsen.co.kr

credits:hyesa

umm I think its basically about her new KTF cf, and how she looks good dressed in "guy clothes" like the suit.. hairstyle. I agree! lol she looks hot :P

and the part about Lee Junki, I think its about how he dresses like a girl(and looks like one) in his new movie.

but any koreans willing to translate, please do! lol

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks mzz_booo...hmmm, where can you get the etude make-up? I don't see any sold around here :unsure:

alrighty, I think this will be my last post before I can get on Soompi again at night cause gotta go do hw :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

Ahhh!!!! Candy! I am so jealous of you! Gah! I wish I could've been there! I tuned into MTV all day and nothing about Bi! Darnit! hehe... i love how you say that he knows how to use his assets :blush: well.

Well if he's having a concert in LA I'm definitely there! Can't wait until you share more about your experience! Now get some rest!

CAndy (can I call you that?) You're very lucky..you were able to go to BI's concert!!..

sure u can call me candy ^ __ ^

hehehe..thank u all for ur concern guys...im much better rested now. before i went to the concert, i met my friend's korean friend and smhow we got to talk about shk and bi and full house..then i asked her what she thought of shk (she's fully korean) and she was jst gushing about how cute she thot shk was. she sed shk wasnt that tall..she described her as "cute," and then she went on to say that she envied shk's skin so much because she had such nice glowing skin! and mind u, she used the word "glowing." ;) i felt so happy listening to her!!! she sed that shk was popular in korea...well, duh...it's obvious! :lol:

anyways~ the part of bi's concert that really touched me was when he sang a song for his mom. i really loved the song..if anyone knows wat im talking about, can u upload it pls or pm me the link? mwehehe~ sorry to bother but the song is really nice...i never realized that bi's mom had died :( while he was singing the song, words flashed in the big screen behind him. it sed that the producers of the show had asked bi for a photo of his mom to be flashed on the big screen while he was singing that song..but then bi, after a long silence, sed that a few years ago, their house burned down..and not one single picture of his lovely mother was left behind :tears: the picture of his lovely mother can only be seen in his heart now..i was like, omg! wat a bittersweet response. then after he sang he sed never hesitate to say i love you..

and..hmmm...oh yeah~ at the end, while he was doing an encore of "i do," they flashed scenes of all dramas that he's been in. sangdoo came first..then guess what came next? :lol:

yep! FULL HOUSE!!! :w00t: ppl were cheering...it felt so nice to see his and shk's sweet moments on the big screen like that. i felt like she was there somehow...mwehehehehe :blush:

oh wow...i jst made an essay!!! sorry!!!

hello to all...

hey joy, yeah i heard about that from my mom...it's so sad that all those ppl died. it feels like such a waste...and all because they jst wanted to see that show :tears: