Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

oops... sorry I'm late... but HAPPY B-Day Shanda! (hope I can call you that) Hope all your wishes will come true!

I luv those new pictures for Litmus! I luv that hairstyle on her... so simple yet elegant at the same time! And thanx so much for posting the link to download the CF. She lost a lot of weight and I hope she'll remain healthy and not become too skinny. She looks really good right now.

Guest jieun_lady

whoa! ive been absent for like a day but this page is moving sooo fast...i missed a lot of pages 3 or 4 maybe...

shanda i know its late but i want to greet u a very happy bday!!! i also woyuld like to comment on shg's popularity... she is sooo popular here in the philippines... eversince filipinos saw here in autumn tale they got hooked on it not just becoz of the great heart wrenching story but also becoz of her beauty... she was branded as one of the prettiest and ideal girl here...even celebrities liked her... when full house was shown here her popularity doubled... men preferred almond eyed girls and clothes similar to that of jieun's were sold over the whole country...hairstyles like hers were also common... some of the guys are willing to exchange their gfs for her...this only shows how influential she is... one rocking chick!

nikki nice name... haha ur sooo funny... like you i dont just visit any other threads here...ive been in the fh thread but it was before soompi crashed...now i only visit this thread...but im planning to visit other threads as well... so... ur computer is also slow? now i know that im not alone...hehe

soutsada ur 3 pics of shg are gorgeous...ur tastes is also great...all our tastes are great...i looove the 2nd one... awww... once again ur dog is soo cuddly...

thanks guys for posting all the pics...they're great!!

sw16ig.jpg

sw29zq.jpg

sw30wd.jpg

sw44yh.jpg

sw55sz.jpg

sw64zr.jpg

sw71mf.jpg

enjoy :D

Guest kneekey

Aww, all of you are so sweet! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, smiley faces, etc! hehe. They all made me smile :D I still can't believe that I'm 24...hmm, this age feels good already! lol.

Here are some pics that I updated last night on my site...there are more so check it out if you want. I think she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in these new pics!

litmusspring13.jpg

litmusspring15.jpg

litmusspring12.jpg

litmusspring11.jpg

litmusspring10.jpg

she looks sooooo beautiful in there. i like how she dresses casually even semi-casual, she looks effortlessly baeutiful :D (who's the guy she's w/ in the 5th picture, i dont really know him :mellow: )

soutsada7yeah, im absent yesterday, that's why im so active here in soompi ;):sweatingbullets:

joy i just visited the FH thread, posted some pictures and.......hope to see you there! :)

Guest pinklily

Aww, all of you are so sweet! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, smiley faces, etc! hehe. They all made me smile :D I still can't believe that I'm 24...hmm, this age feels good already! lol.

Here are some pics that I updated last night on my site...there are more so check it out if you want. I think she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in these new pics!

wahhhh :w00t: SHK looks so beautiful! thanks for sharing. i'm going to see if i could upload more SHK stuff on YOUTUBE...hehe, although there are like a ton of her stuff uploaded by so many fans already. i just got a chance to see her old McDonald comercials and she's just too cute! :wub:

litmusspring12.jpg

hehe...lucky guy to have SHK's legs over his lap. :blush:

Guest jieun_lady

nikki off topic- i'll visit the fh thread very soon and i'll post some pics there... by the way, r u filipino? i saw u in the only you thread..hehe i just visited it recently... did u had the chance to watch the final episode last night? how as it? im soo pissed off coz i missed the last episode...of all episodes!

Guest kneekey

nikki off topic- i'll visit the fh thread very soon and i'll post some pics there... by the way, r u filipino? i saw u in the only you thread..hehe i just visited it recently... did u had the chance to watch the final episode last night? how as it? im soo pissed off coz i missed the last episode...of all episodes!

~~off-topic~~

yupyup! i watched it, the ending is so great, the father donated 400 m won (still fresh in my memory :D ) and he became good, and they lived happily ever after :D

~~~~~~~~~~

i made this w/ my ps, and it looked soooo horrible :crazy: , it really turned out ugly :crazy: .btw, these are the litmus pics that shanda posted a while ago

litmus.jpg

litmusspring10.jpg

Guest nofear11877

i made this w/ my ps, and it looked soooo horrible :crazy: , it really turned out ugly :crazy: .btw, these are the litmus pics that shanda posted a while ago

litmus.jpg

hey nikki... i loved these two... :wub: even though these might look horrible to you, for me it looks simple yet very artistic. B) im jealous of your photoshop skills... right now im still learning it. im reading all the tutorials, trying to learn all the tricks and stuff. :sighs: its gonna take me a while. :tears:

YAY!!!!!! I OWN THE PAGE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: i took soutsada's place again. :lol:

Guest honey_ping

hey, hey, honey_ping...welcome back to our wonderful thread, haven't seen you here in a while. How's everything going for you? Hope it goes very well :D

MORNING EVERYONE!!! haha, just kinda woke up and can't go back to sleep :sweatingbullets: Hope everyone has a beautiful and wonderful day ^_^

Ooops! I thought nobody will notice my absence.... :D ......I'm away and glad I'm back to this thread again.....thank you for your concern, I'm very fine, thank you! :) God Bless You!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey guys...m feeling really tired right now and the bed is tempting me..but i jst wanna post this before the feeling goes away..

i jst came from bi's concert...and i tell u, for a non-fan like myself, it was great! i had so much fun sitting there watching him..i took some videos with my digicam but il post them later on probably coz im jst so tired now..tired but happy. the concert went on for two hours...it was too fast actually :( my friend and i were there by 6:30 and already the line was long..i cant believe there cud be so much koreans in one area :D but there were lots of chinese ppl too..and there were even parents with their little kids!!! hahaha~ it was RAINING in NY...literally, in the morning..and later on with bi at night ;)

anyways~ back to the concert (i really shud be posting this at the bi thread huh? :sweatingbullets: il probably do that later..or maybe smone else can copy my post and paste there..) anyhow...bi...i swear, the guy is pure sex appeal :ph34r: according to my friend, he has his assets, and he knows how to use it to his full advantage..like seriously! he has a GREAT body!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

and and..he has a cute smile too...wat u see on tv and all that? it's like that..but..i guess it's different when ur seeing it in person..i wasnt so near to him though..all the girls at the dance pit were going gaga..bi seemed like a really friendly person. he really came near the fans and kept on waving. he kept talking in english mostly too..but er...i think i preferred it if he'd spoken in korean coz when he spoke english i was like "wat? wat? wat did he say?" :lol: but i give him credit for trying..

ok..more on the story later..here's a few pics..

rain002.jpg

rain003.jpg

Guest charles0702

hey guys...m feeling really tired right now and the bed is tempting me..but i jst wanna post this before the feeling goes away..

i jst came from bi's concert...and i tell u, for a non-fan like myself, it was great! i had so much fun sitting there watching him..i took some videos with my digicam but il post them later on probably coz im jst so tired now..tired but happy. the concert went on for two hours...it was too fast actually :( my friend and i were there by 6:30 and already the line was long..i cant believe there cud be so much koreans in one area :D but there were lots of chinese ppl too..and there were even parents with their little kids!!! hahaha~ it was RAINING in NY...literally, in the morning..and later on with bi at night ;)

anyways~ back to the concert (i really shud be posting this at the bi thread huh? :sweatingbullets: il probably do that later..or maybe smone else can copy my post and paste there..) anyhow...bi...i swear, the guy is pure sex appeal :ph34r: according to my friend, he has his assets, and he knows how to use it to his full advantage..like seriously! he has a GREAT body!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

and and..he has a cute smile too...wat u see on tv and all that? it's like that..but..i guess it's different when ur seeing it in person..i wasnt so near to him though..all the girls at the dance pit were going gaga..bi seemed like a really friendly person. he really came near the fans and kept on waving. he kept talking in english mostly too..but er...i think i preferred it if he'd spoken in korean coz when he spoke english i was like "wat? wat? wat did he say?" :lol: but i give him credit for trying..

ok..more on the story later..here's a few pics..

rain002.jpg

rain003.jpg

hey it seemed you had fun.. you are so lucky..

this is tammie and i wanted to say hello and good night to all my fellow shger's.. By the way, does anyone know what she has been up to?