Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hey guys, it's past 2 AM here and I need to go to BED! I just spent a long time updating my site...added some NEW ones of our girl from her Litmus ads. As always, feel free to post them here, just upload to your own server. The photos are beautiful!

Oh, and since it's officially Friday, the 3rd...today is my 24th birthday!! Woo, woo! :D

hi to all!

as candy says, so we're back at it again eh? sigh..... i guess we'll just have to learn to be patient and ignore all these bashers. as this kind of rubbish would come up again and again. well, they said that popularity is not only measured by the number of people who admires that person but also of people who tries to pul him down. so i guess in some ways this is also a compliment to hye kyo. :P:D

as to the comments on shk's personality, its a hearsay and i don't really believe on those 3rd hand 4th hand stories. whose stories comes from a friend that has friend or who knows someone..... :rolleyes: like in the message relay game it tends to become distorted and blown out of proportion. i rely more on the comments of people who knows her and worked with her. and that i'm proud to say were all positive. :D

mizz_booo, cheers! it must have been hard not to react with all these bashers. i admire your restraints and you did right. it is a futile exercise to come head to head with with this kind of people. some of them are just downright rude and mean. let's leave it to the mods to deal with them. :)

btw, thank you (and fanta too) for the KTF cf. she looks smashing in there. she looks fresh and rested. i'm glad to see that.

bm05om, thanks for the translation. i did get the gist. i'm glad to see you're posting now. i always enjoy reading your comments and sharing your thoughts. :)

novi, have a good rest and enjoy.

health advisory: looking at shk pics and visiting her thread at least OD. :D

and guys, maybe next time these anti's malign shk personality. lets just post those article about the FH grandma comments on her and bi? :o just a thought..... :phew:

i have the full translation of that article btw.

gosh... i didn't realize that my post is this long. sorry guys for my rambling. i promise myself not to but can't help it. :blush:

shanda (can i call you that?),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

may you have a blessed and meaningful day with your family and love ones.

and wishing you good health and more laughter for the days to come. enjoy!

and also thanks for that wonderful site. you're great!

(wish i have all those nice smilies that kaye and miss bi have. to cheer you :phew::) )

Guest soutsada7

hahaha!!! i was laughing my butt off when i heard the background song... laughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif

she's so beautiful... i like it when she blasted the guy with 'kameha-meha'. grinning-smiley-001.gif

right now the cf keeps replaying in my windows player... i can't stop it... it's so addicting!!! :lol: it just amuses me... it puts a big smile on my face. :D

YAY!!! I OWN THE PAGE!!!! grinning-smiley-044.gifgrinning-smiley-044.gifgrinning-smiley-044.gif

haha, Kaye you stole my page :P awww, you're so cute replaying the clip over and over again :D

Blah, it's been so long since I've posted! Winter Semester just ended, whew!

Soutsada, you didn't get to watch the NG?! Did someone re-up it? If not, I'll do it later.

welcome back BlissX...haha, I wasn't online at the time that you were posting, or it would have been another celebration to have you back :w00t::w00t::w00t: I've already seen the NGs...Kaye was nice enough to reup and to prevent my clumsiness from deleting it again, I actually saved it on a disc this time :sweatingbullets: thank you again for uploading those wonderful and hilarious NGs...I was laughing my butt off :P

yup... i did re-up it... don't have to worry BlissX!!! anyway, welcome back!!!

im gonna have to call it a night for me... :tears::tears::tears: i have to focus on reviewing my calc notes cuz i have a test tomorrow. :unsure:

aww, good luck on your calculus test tomorrow...I loved calculus, just hated general chem with a passion :crazy:

It is definitely ridiculous to see people bashing on her like that just because she's popular and has a lot of fans in Soompi (and also worldwide, yet they fail to point that out). Some of those comments were definitely very harsh.......and I don't see why they always have to compare SHK and KTH, urgh. Stars are human too.....you can't expect them to be happy happy joy joy all the time. As long as they're not doing anything super outrageous or anything like that, then I don't really care. Afterall, I'm usually only drawn to a star because of his/her true abilities (be it acting or singing). I mean, looks do help, but it's the talent that really keeps people loyal.

Anyway........it makes me feel good to see that her fans here are sane and sensible to just ignore those haters.

I miss seeing her in a drama......I hope she'll pick a great project to do next.

hey, Emerald Snow, welcome back...I know exactly how you feel about these bashers and it is certainly true that her fans here are sane and sensible individuals...yeah, I hope to see her in another drama soon :D

Hey guys, it's past 2 AM here and I need to go to BED! I just spent a long time updating my site...added some NEW ones of our girl from her Litmus ads. As always, feel free to post them here, just upload to your own server. The photos are beautiful!

Oh, and since it's officially Friday, the 3rd...today is my 24th birthday!! Woo, woo! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANDA!!! :w00t::w00t::D

Hope all your wishes come true and may you have the happiest and perfect birthday a person can ever have :D I'll certainly be checking out your site :D

alright everybody, I'm gonna call this a night as well...nite nite :D

one more thing though...this is for gemt.

gemt: I love seeing your long post. Your posts are always interesting to read ;)

Guest kneekey

~~off-topic~~

HAPPY B-DAY SHANDA!! how young are you now?? :lol: may you have many more bdays to come. im currently checking out your new site, its just plain fabulous :):)

hi soutsada7 *waves happily* i see ur online too! :) and to the 3 other SHKers checking out this thread, helloooooooooo!! :D (i'm feeling happy today! :) i have no fever already! :D )

Guest honey_ping

Happy Birthday mhbt! A year older, a year wiser. Thanks for the litmus pictures, she's amazingly beautiful..BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! Beautiful and I can go on and on and on.............BEAUTIFUL! She can pose amazingly with all those different hairstyles and apparel.......and still look BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! Who cares about those haters who I think should have their eyes checked, their brain washed...........whatever!

Love those EVER Caps....still look amazingly GORGEOUS! and CUTE! at the same time..........gosh, can't wait to download! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L all the way!

Guest soutsada7

~~off-topic~~

HAPPY B-DAY SHANDA!! how young are you now?? :lol: may you have many more bdays to come. im currently checking out your new site, its just plain fabulous :):)

hi soutsada7 *waves happily* i see ur online too! :) and to the 3 other SHKers checking out this thread, helloooooooooo!! :D (i'm feeling happy today! :) i have no fever already! :D )

hi Nikki :waves back at ya happily: I hope you feel better already...I didn't even know that you weren't feeling well :tears::(...Hope everything gets better for you :D

nikkie, forgot to tell you that I just looooove your siggy :P

Happy Birthday mhbt! A year older, a year wiser. Thanks for the litmus pictures, she's amazingly beautiful..BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! Beautiful and I can go on and on and on.............BEAUTIFUL! She can pose amazingly with all those different hairstyles and apparel.......and still look BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! Who cares about those haters who I think should have their eyes checked, their brain washed...........whatever!

Love those EVER Caps....still look amazingly GORGEOUS! and CUTE! at the same time..........gosh, can't wait to download! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L all the way!

hey, hey, honey_ping...welcome back to our wonderful thread, haven't seen you here in a while. How's everything going for you? Hope it goes very well :D

MORNING EVERYONE!!! haha, just kinda woke up and can't go back to sleep :sweatingbullets: Hope everyone has a beautiful and wonderful day ^_^

Guest sweet_treats1812

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANDA!!!

seng-il chukhahe!!!

to everyone else-- good morning!!! :lol: have to get to class now...have a good one guys!!! ;)

Guest nofear11877

o/t:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANDA!!!!! here's my little gift to you... fest33.gif a cake, party-smiley-006.gif balloons, bellyemoticon.gif a belly dancer :sweatingbullets:, and last but not least party-smiley-037.gif. hope u liked my smileys. i hope you and your family have a wonderful and memorable celebration. :D

soutsada... i like general chemistry better than calculus. :blush: and speaking of my test... i think i did well. :phew:

i hope everyone is having a good day so far. :D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY mhbt!!..wishing you goodluck and happiness all the way!!

THNX..for all your contribution here on SHG's place!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

ooohhh-- kaye i totally enjoyed ur smilies!!! and im not even the bday girl... :lol:

i love the belly dancer and the magician...wish i cud have them on my bday too :lol: but that's still many months away..mwehehehe...

hmm..i still havent decided on my fave pics of shk.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

o/t:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANDA!!!!! here's my little gift to you... fest33.gif a cake, party-smiley-006.gif balloons, bellyemoticon.gif a belly dancer :sweatingbullets:, and last but not least party-smiley-037.gif. hope u liked my smileys. i hope you and your family have a wonderful and memorable celebration. :D

soutsada... i like general chemistry better than calculus. :blush: and speaking of my test... i think i did well. :phew:

i hope everyone is having a good day so far. :D

wahhh, I love your smileys...I'm so envious of Shanda now...I just love the magician and the cake :w00t::w00t::w00t: It's so good to hear that you feel good about your test...haha, we're complete opposite; I can tolerate general chem, but for some reason I just love math :P Let's celebrate everybody!!! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

ooohhh-- kaye i totally enjoyed ur smilies!!! and im not even the bday girl... :lol:

i love the belly dancer and the magician...wish i cud have them on my bday too :lol: but that's still many months away..mwehehehe...

wahhh, I love your smileys...I'm so envious of Shanda now...I just love the magician and the cake :w00t::w00t::w00t: It's so good to hear that you feel good about your test...haha, we're complete opposite; I can tolerate general chem, but for some reason I just love math :P Let's celebrate everybody!!! :w00t:

im glad u guys liked it. :lol: i like the belly dancer too... its too cute. :Dsoutsada and candy... i promise when it's your birthday, i'll be doing something similar to this. B)

Aww, all of you are so sweet! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, smiley faces, etc! hehe. They all made me smile :D I still can't believe that I'm 24...hmm, this age feels good already! lol.

Here are some pics that I updated last night on my site...there are more so check it out if you want. I think she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in these new pics!

litmusspring13.jpg

litmusspring15.jpg

litmusspring12.jpg

litmusspring11.jpg

litmusspring10.jpg

Guest soutsada7

im glad u guys liked it. :lol: i like the belly dancer too... its too cute. :Dsoutsada and candy... i promise when it's your birthday, i'll be doing something similar to this. B)

haha, I'm keeping you to your promise :P

Shanda, I love those pix....hold on, let me edit this and quote the one that I like the most...

Aww, all of you are so sweet! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, smiley faces, etc! hehe. They all made me smile :D I still can't believe that I'm 24...hmm, this age feels good already! lol.

Here are some pics that I updated last night on my site...there are more so check it out if you want. I think she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in these new pics!

litmusspring12.jpg

litmusspring11.jpg

litmusspring10.jpg

I especially love her with the hat...she just looks so casual and so gorgeously cool :P Like the one that looks like she's contemplating as well...thanks for sharing these beautiful pix Shanda...a definition set of additions to my already growing collection of beautiful SHG :D I'll be checking out your website later today...gahh, I haven't checked for so long...been so busy with school lately :sweatingbullets: