Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahaha~ "they're not a judge anyways" ^ __ ^

i like the background of the first pic...all green and fresh :rolleyes:

shk kinda looks like she's pouting or smthing :unsure:

thanks for the link mzz_booo!

Guest soutsada7

wahhh, mzz_booo, I love those caps and the pix you posted...how do you capture caps anyway? I really wanna know how to do this :P

^well..there goes that stuff agen *sigh* :(

i dont even wanna say anything much anymore...jst that ive personally never met her and cant really agree or not agree to what someone else hu's met her said...when i do, maybe then i can give an honest opinion about how she seems to me. but since im not in korea and im not likely to meet her anytime soon, il jst continue to like her as i do now...

if i do change my opinion about her soon, it will be because of smthing I found out for MYSELF, rather than listening to what other people say about her...to me, she's a perfectly fine actress and a beautiful talented woman...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..too bad we humans dont look at everything the same way huh? then perhaps the world (and soompi) would be a better, much more peaceful place ;)

you're absolutely right Candy...I can't believe we're going through this again, yet the price of fame always means the presence of anti-fans. I don't know her personally, so all I can say is that I'm a full-throttled fan of SHG due to her acting abilities and I just love the little tidbits about her that I read about. As a fan, the most I can do is support her and I really don't get why these anti-fans would spend their precious time besmirking another celeb's name and reputation when they can spend said time supporting their own idols...gahh, people these days <_<

I am not afraid to say that I am one of those who worship SHK. So what? That's what a normal thing a fan would do to his/her idol. Every one else does yet, they complain about SHK's fans only. What kind of sense does that make? If they have the rights to think that Kim Tae Hee and Han Ga In are prettier than SHK, why can't we, SHK's fans, have the rights to think that they are uglier?

I remember reading somewhere about Han Ga In and her husband being arrogant with a fan at an airport. Still, her fans are supporting her because they believe in her. That's what we, SHK's fans, are supposed to do and we in fact have been doing so.

Aja Aja Fighting SHK fans

you tell 'em NarcissusBD...you worded my thoughts just beautifully :D

^ totally agree with you !!! 100000000000000%

There is nothing wrong if a certain celebrity is cold sometimes ...

They are people too ... they have feelings ... LIKE WE DO.

~OFF-TOPIC~

Tomorrow will be my dance performance ... and today we will have a dance rehearsal in the venue ... My heart wants to jump out of my body ... ha ha ha ... I'm really nervous ....

DO you like my Banner ??? It's my two favorite celebrity in the WORLD.....

See Yah!

oh, good luck, or as Candy said "break a leg" :D We know you can do it...aja, aja fighting!!!

did i? :lol:

joy you can call me nikki ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

*jump up and down* *bumps head in the ceiling* ouch!

finally, 2 pages are mine.teehee :D

haha, nikkie you're so cute :D

It's so NOT true that SHG is only popular here on soompi! She is popular not only in Korea but in other Asian countries as well. In fact, most of the visitors to my site aren't from soompi, they come from the Phillipines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, etc. Her fan base is pretty much world wide! As for in Korea, I was just there this past summer and yeah, I didn't see much stuff of Hye Gyo but that was because she was busy filming her movie. I did see Kim Tae Hee's pics in a lot of places like at the airport, in the store, etc. It's silly to always compare KTH to SHG, they are both beautiful and talented! And plus, even my Korean friend who lives IN Korea said that the "trend" as far as what and who is popular changes ALL THE TIME there!! It just depends on what popular drama, song, movie, etc is out. SHG has been popular for a long time in Korea...people, old and young know who she is and from what I've heard, they like her.

We'll never know how she is in real life because we don't personally know her! But from what I see of her in interviews and stuff, she seems like a nice gal who has a good heart and a good head on her shoulders. Let's just shake those hatas off! :P

yep, how can anyone ever say that we worship SHG as to the point of being blind to her flaws? It's rediculous...I mean reading all your posts, even if I weren't a fan of SHG, I would immediately get the feel that you guys are the most sensible and intelligent people that I've ever come across in a forum...and this is not just mere flattery. If it was otherwise, I wouldn't be spending so much time and effort in this thread.

o/t:

mhbt: btw, how old is your child? I sooo wanna see him/her :D

THANKS TAMMIE FOR THE HEADS-UP :D

WAHH, SKYLAR I JUST LOVE THE PIX YOU POSTED...THOSE ARE MY FAV TOO :D

^yup... there it goes again. :sighs: (i really can't believe this)

i definitely have to agree with Candy on this one. even though i haven't met her or known her personally, im willing to vouch for her because she's been the kind and loving person that we know of. some might say that it's her beauty that we love, but beauty alone is not what lured me to her. it's also her personality and acting that made me a bonafied fan of hers. it's true that she's gorgeous, i can't argue against that... but as i was saying, with her great acting skills and personality combined with one and only beauty, who couldn't help but love her? :sweatingbullets:

i've been trying to refrain from listening to people who are badmouthing her cuz for me those words are not true; not until Hye Kyo confirms it. i won't change my mind until that time comes. all these stuff that are going on is just tarnishing her image and popularity. i can't imagine the pain and suffering Hye Kyo has to go through whenever these kinds of rumors circulates in the public. it's just maddening. :fury:

for me, she's still my favorite korean actress. i think i will be her loyal fan forever.

thanks charles for bringing this news to us!!!

YEAH, COUNT ME IN TOO KAYE :D This is the reason why I've stopped going to that forum...there are just too many bashers in there...the way they word their negativities, to them, we are irrational fans who cannot see beyond her beautiful facade and I'm telling ya that I'm certainly not the type of person to hang onto such superficial factor....beauty actually fades rapidly for me, just like trends change for me from time to time. I actually admire SHG for her hard work and I remember when I dled the birthday clip from Shanda's website that she was actually sick that day, but still managed to show up there because she didn't want to disappoint her fans...and she certainly did look sick. Another occasion would be when she cried b/c her fans actually traveled many miles to see her when she was filming "My Girl and I"...is this what you call a "cold" person. Now, I don't know her personally, but how personal can you get? as fans, we can only admire her just based on what we see, just like fans of other celebs admire their idols and they certainly don't get bashed on as much as we do :rolleyes:<_<

Guest charles0702

hey soustada...waving :P:P:P finally in the same time you are..

hey everyone... thanx for the pics.. they are beautiful as always... msbooz, thanx for the clip of her commercial.. i am downloading it now.. :P everyone, let's stay positive... no matter what, there are always gonna be bashers towards shg because her beauty is too much for them to handle :P haha

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I am not afraid to say that I am one of those who worship SHK. So what? That's what a normal thing a fan would do to his/her idol. Every one else does yet, they complain about SHK's fans only. What kind of sense does that make? If they have the rights to think that Kim Tae Hee and Han Ga In are prettier than SHK, why can't we, SHK's fans, have the rights to think that they are uglier?

I remember reading somewhere about Han Ga In and her husband being arrogant with a fan at an airport. Still, her fans are supporting her because they believe in her. That's what we, SHK's fans, are supposed to do and we in fact have been doing so.

Aja Aja Fighting SHK fans

Same here! I am a SHK fan and I am proud! I've never encountered another actress who gets bashed for being popular (kinda ironic in my opinion :phew: ). Those antis should spend more time supporting their own idol rather than bashing ours. Bashing SHK does not make her any less popular (which those polls have proven over and over and over and over again). And I think its ironic how they hate her so much yet they take time out of their precious life to comment on her pictures (go figure). And yes stars are human. SHK seems like a very private and shy person, but all her costars have nothing but nice things to say about her. I don't know her personally and I don't worship her but I do love watching her because she's such a great actress.

So they can continue to bash her and i'll continue to support her and she'll continue to be a great and beautiful actress. :D

Gah Bi's concert is tonight! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

pictures..............

13657.jpg

hehe... i really like this pic cuz i love seeing the real hye kyo with just ordinary clothes, little make-up and less hairstyle. :lol: i wish i was in this park, it looks so beautiful like her. also, i like her facial expression here, it seems she doesn't want to share something from someone. if im reading her mind correctly she's saying "hmmp... this is mine, and mine only." :lol:

thanks for the link mzz_boo!!! i like the caps you posted by the way. she looks very classy yet sophisticated. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahahaha~ lilsh0rtnancy, that last comment about bi's concert at the end of ur post jst made me laugh! :lol: coz u sounded so serious and so indignant about those bashers against shk..then u jst go, "Gah Bi's concert is tonight! :w00t: " :lol: u sounded so cute...

Guest charles0702

i just finished watching the clip of her ktf commercial.. is it just me or did shg get even more beautiful :lol:

she looks so cute.. and i like the new version of oops i did it again... it sounds better than britney spears version.. :P

after those pics, it's NEWS time!!!!!

01-31-06

songhyekyo_reviewstar_01.31_1.jpg

한복이 잘 어울리는 미녀 스타들은?

한복이 잘 어울리는 미녀 스타들은 누구일까? 새해를 맞아미녀 스타들이 한복을 곱게 차려 입은 모습을 선보였다.다음 텔레비존 게시판에 공개된 새해 한복을 입은 미녀 스타들의 아름다운 모습은 감탄사를 자아내기에 충분.평상시에도 늘 매력적인 모습을 선보이는 미녀스타들이지만 한복을입은 모습은 고풍스러우면서도 단아한,스타들의 남다른 매력을 풍기고 있다.한가인의 경우, 고전적 미인이라 불리는만큼 한복과 환상의어울림을 자랑하고 있으며 섹시미녀 전지현은 한복을 입은 모습이 귀여우면서도 발랄한 새로운느낌으로 다가온다.또한 지적이면서도 다양한 매력을 겸비한김태희는 단아한 모습으로 한복을 곱게 차려입었고 송혜교는 한복을 입은 모습이 성숙하면서도 세련된 느낌이다. 팬들은 한복은 입은 미녀스타들의 모습에“정말 아릅답다”,“한복이 다들 너무 잘 어울리는 것 같다”며 칭찬을 아끼지 않고 있다.한복을 곱게 차려입은 모습으로 늘 팬들에게아름다움과 새로움을 선사하고 있는 미녀 스타들. 늘 팬들의 사랑을 많이 받으며 새해에도 항상 좋은 모습과 활발한활동을 보여주기를 기대한다.

기사제공: 리뷰스타 / 서민기 기자 / 2006.01.28- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

someone willing to translate??? :sweatingbullets:

whoaaa!!!! i own the page!!! food-smiley-004.gif :cheers:

has anybody translated this one?this is what i get by automatic translation,if you feel like reading. :)

The beauty star where the Korean clothes matches well?

The beauty star where the Korean clothes matches well will be who? It meets a new year and the beauty star prepare the Korean clothes finely and it made public the features which they put on.Afterwords theyl ley a peculiar charm the beauty star which put on the new year Korean clothes which is opened to the public to the notice board which non- does not doze beautiful features it extracts an exclamation it is sufficient. the beauty star which makes public the charm features which will increase even in normal poem it admits but the features which puts on the Korean clothes Kop'ung to be grade Oh grudges and the star is giving off.The free humanity and justice case and the fight beautiful woman match as soak the Korean clothes and annulation to be being proud and sexy beauty change of air present the features which puts on the Korean clothes to be lovable is lively and it approaches with a new impression.Also it is an indication and Kim Tae who has both the charm which is various huy grade Oh it prepares the Korean clothes finely with one features and Song to put on hyey kyo the features which puts on the Korean clothes matures and it is an impression which, is refined.The pans the Korean clothes truth Oh lup is answer in features of the beauty star which it puts on and, the Korean clothes the multi field appears to be matching too much well and it does not grudge a praise.It prepares the Korean clothes finely and in the pans which will increase with the features which it puts on it is beautiful with it is new the beauty star which it is making a present.t receives the love of the pans which will increase plentifully and with always good features it shows the activity which is active it expects even at new year.

~~its sounds like a lot of gibberish but we get the general idea right? :)

Guest soutsada7

hey soustada...waving :P:P:P finally in the same time you are..

hey everyone... thanx for the pics.. they are beautiful as always... msbooz, thanx for the clip of her commercial.. i am downloading it now.. :P everyone, let's stay positive... no matter what, there are always gonna be bashers towards shg because her beauty is too much for them to handle :P haha

yay :waves back at ya: :D...I know, I've kinda given up on striking back to these "unreasonable" bashers...seriously, what are they trying to do, to get us to stop liking Hye Gyo? That's just so rediculous...could've spent the time doing something more productive IMO :rolleyes:

Same here! I am a SHK fan and I am proud! I've never encountered another actress who gets bashed for being popular (kinda ironic in my opinion :phew: ). Those antis should spend more time supporting their own idol rather than bashing ours. Bashing SHK does not make her any less popular (which those polls have proven over and over and over and over again). And I think its ironic how they hate her so much yet they take time out of their precious life to comment on her pictures (go figure). And yes stars are human. SHK seems like a very private and shy person, but all her costars have nothing but nice things to say about her. I don't know her personally and I don't worship her but I do love watching her because she's such a great actress.

So they can continue to bash her and i'll continue to support her and she'll continue to be a great and beautiful actress. :D

Gah Bi's concert is tonight! :w00t:

haha, Nancy you're too cute :D but I totally agree with you on it being ironic about how these anti-fans seemingly dislike SHG, but they tend to spend their time clicking into her thread and posting comments...people should learn how to grow up <_<

i just finished watching the clip of her ktf commercial.. is it just me or did shg get even more beautiful :lol:

she looks so cute.. and i like the new version of oops i did it again... it sounds better than britney spears version.. :P

oh, I haven't seen it yet...gotta dl now :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi to everyone on right now!!! :lol: (cool, 12 members online!!!)

mwehehehe~ me too! the music sounded good (and a little funny coz it was sang by a guy :lol: )

Guest soutsada7

bm05om: thanks for posting the translation...haha, yeah, I get the gist of it, but it really did sound like gibberish...haha, I had a creased forehead the whole time I was reading this :lol: Thanks again :D

Guest nofear11877

hahaha!!! i was laughing my butt off when i heard the background song... laughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif

she's so beautiful... i like it when she blasted the guy with 'kameha-meha'. grinning-smiley-001.gif

right now the cf keeps replaying in my windows player... i can't stop it... it's so addicting!!! :lol: it just amuses me... it puts a big smile on my face. :D

YAY!!! I OWN THE PAGE!!!! grinning-smiley-044.gifgrinning-smiley-044.gifgrinning-smiley-044.gif

Blah, it's been so long since I've posted! Winter Semester just ended, whew!

Soutsada, you didn't get to watch the NG?! Did someone re-up it? If not, I'll do it later.

Guest nofear11877

Soutsada, you didn't get to watch the NG?! Did someone re-up it? If not, I'll do it later.

yup... i did re-up it... don't have to worry BlissX!!! anyway, welcome back!!!

im gonna have to call it a night for me... :tears::tears::tears: i have to focus on reviewing my calc notes cuz i have a test tomorrow. :unsure:

It is definitely ridiculous to see people bashing on her like that just because she's popular and has a lot of fans in Soompi (and also worldwide, yet they fail to point that out). Some of those comments were definitely very harsh.......and I don't see why they always have to compare SHK and KTH, urgh. Stars are human too.....you can't expect them to be happy happy joy joy all the time. As long as they're not doing anything super outrageous or anything like that, then I don't really care. Afterall, I'm usually only drawn to a star because of his/her true abilities (be it acting or singing). I mean, looks do help, but it's the talent that really keeps people loyal.

Anyway........it makes me feel good to see that her fans here are sane and sensible to just ignore those haters.

I miss seeing her in a drama......I hope she'll pick a great project to do next.

^^agree!agree!

hi shanda i see your online too! :D

pictures...................

kneekey~ hi!!! and thanks for the pictures...i miss "full house!" shg has some of the cutest facial expressions :P i can't wait to see what she picks as her next project, hopefully it'll be a drama!