Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

hey soustada.. this is tammie.. just wanted to let you know that i am still working on the fan fic and will pm what i have so far.. i have a question, i am here in houston.. everytime i come in this forum, you aren't in here.. :( i hope i can catch you next time.. looking back at some of the pages and read that you got a puppy.. how cuuuuttteee.. by the way, i have to head to class now... i am studying to become an elementary school teacher..

For all you shk fans: I just wanted to let you all know that it's great to read all of ya's post.. i think that the shk is the most friendliest.. i hope i get to know every single one of ya..

tammie :phew:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

AWW SOUtsada...ur soo CUte!! Have fun in class!!...Omo...its only turning 6:15 pm here in UK..and ur already going to school! :o

Guest soutsada7

hey soustada.. this is tammie.. just wanted to let you know that i am still working on the fan fic and will pm what i have so far.. i have a question, i am here in houston.. everytime i come in this forum, you aren't in here.. :( i hope i can catch you next time.. looking back at some of the pages and read that you got a puppy.. how cuuuuttteee.. by the way, i have to head to class now... i am studying to become an elementary school teacher..

For all you shk fans: I just wanted to let you all know that it's great to read all of ya's post.. i think that the shk is the most friendliest.. i hope i get to know every single one of ya..

awww, no rush tammie...just take you time...I just fed my puppy and now I'm really heading out to class (it's 10:22 am here, btw), but I'm so looking forward to reading your fanfic :D ooo, good luck on your studies, we will all cheer for you in becoming a great teacher ;)

AWW SOUtsada...ur soo CUte!! Have fun in class!!...Omo...its only turning 6:15 pm here in UK..and ur already going to school! :o

thanks PuccaGirl_64 for bringing a smile to my face. It's now 10:26 am and I'm really heading out to class now...gahh, it's raining really hard outside :( Anyway, have a nice day :)

Guest nofear11877

o/t:

hi tammie!!!!!! i hope i can see more of you in this thread. :D you can call me kaye. B) you're in houston? im in chicago, so we're in the same timezone. :phew:

for anyone who still has class... enjoy it. im currently out of class but i have still one more to go. :blush:

here is my good luck to you... 7 cheesy smiles... cheeky-smiley-001.gifcheeky-smiley-001.gifgrinning-smiley-008.gifgrinning-smiley-008.gifgrinning-smiley-008.gifcheeky-smiley-001.gifcheeky-smiley-001.gif

^sorry soutsada... kinda copying you there. :lol:

oh yeah... last night's party was cut short. for me i thought it ended abruptly... so will there be one tonight??? :unsure: we should continue celebrating SHK's win!!!

Guest soutsada7

o/t:

hi tammie!!!!!! i hope i can see more of you in this thread. :D you can call me kaye. B) you're in houston? im in chicago, so we're in the same timezone. :phew:

for anyone who still has class... enjoy it. im currently out of class but i have still one more to go. :blush:

here is my good luck to you... 7 cheesy smiles... cheeky-smiley-001.gifcheeky-smiley-001.gifgrinning-smiley-008.gifgrinning-smiley-008.gifgrinning-smiley-008.gifcheeky-smiley-001.gifcheeky-smiley-001.gif

^sorry soutsada... kinda copying you there. :lol:

oh yeah... last night's party was cut short. for me i thought it ended abruptly... so will there be one tonight??? :unsure: we should continue celebrating SHK's win!!!

haha, Kaye, you're too cute :P I'm on break right now from classes and I'm just sitting in the library with my laptop typing away and uploading Devil Beside You epis onto d-addicts :sweatingbullets: haha, well hope you have a majorly WONDERFUL DAY :w00t:

AND YEP, WE SHOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE CELEBRATING...I WANNA SEE MORE SMILIES :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all!!! ooohhh~ it's so great to see this thread moving fast!!! im away for like half a day and ive already missed out on like..three pages?! :phew: good job guys!!! :lol:

aawww...those pics of full house..seriously...i need spring break NOW...i need to get back on my drama marathons! all these cd's sitting stuck in their spools...oh the poor dears *looks at cd's longingly*

hmmm..the only thing i didnt really like about full house's ending was the kiss :sweatingbullets: they shud have moved their lips like a bit u know? oh wells~ at least they kissed right? mwehehehe...

as for that celebration...arent u guys drunk yet? :lol: jst go jumping on ur beds or smthing..oh, and put some korean music on (full house ost preferably :phew: )

Guest charles0702

hey everyone..i just got done reading some posts from the korean music thread.. in the forum about celebrity counters, people had negative things about our shg... kinda makes me mad and i don't believe what they are saying :angry: i hope you all don't believe it because in my opinion she just looks so shy and private that's why these people considered her a snob. this is what they are saying:

"I have heard similar stories that SHG is a cold person in interviews and she was not very nice to a fan upon a meeting. SHG is worshipped too much at soompi so people assume that she is nice and friendly. I don't know if she is or not but I will when I have the chance to meet her. Gosh people here treat her as if she is a goddess or something. I used to like her a lot and I still do but I am annoyed that people keep going on and on about her beauty."

"took the words out of my mouth. I hate how shes like worshiped here. All the polls about prettiness should not involve SHG instead it should be like "whos teh prettiest BESIDE SHG" To me, she seems kinda cold. Not mean, but not nice. Even by looking at her picture I can kinda see that. IDK how because she is very cuteee.

She's only worshiped in soompi (I think) in korea everyone likes Kim Tae hee and Moon Gyung eun better. maybe SHGs just getting old so thats why, but w/e

I dont really get why she's worshiped. She's pretty yes I do admit, but in my eyes Han Ga in and Kim Tae hee are just as pretty, and they have a better body

but I do say she is one of the and probaly prettiest Koreans in Korea

And shes natural. I love how shes natural

I never met any Korean celebs before... hopefully one day "

"I read in another forum before that there was this Korean-American girl who met Song Hye Gyo in San Francisco (SHG took a break after FH ended and studied English in SF) so this girl was picking up her cousin at the airport and when her cousin came out from the arrival hall, her cousin told her that SHG was on the same flight from Korea... so after a couple of minute this girl saw SHG coming out from the arrival hall she was with some older lady or something and they were just standing around waiting at the airport. this girl happen to be a fan of SHG so she came up to SHG and was like speaking in Korean saying how she's a big fan of her and loved all her dramas, etc... and she said SHG gave her attitude.. she just looked at da girl for a few seconds.. didn't smile and looked away... the girl was kinda surprised so she just stop talking and asked for SHG's autograph instead, she said SHG took her notebook scribbled her autograph and gave it back without even looking at her and the whole time SHG didn't say anything not a word. the girl was kinda dissappointed cuz she's a fan of SHG and besides it was in da states.. it's not like other people at the airport recognized her or something.

iono.. maybe she had a really bad PMS?"

"SHG- Geeze...what's her problem??? Maybe the flight gave her upset stomach and so she couldn't talk?! In some of her interviews she sounded very stuck up ....like.."Oh yea, people say I have beautiful lips and they still think I am cute..." blah blah blah..... No wonder whenever Rain and SHG are at functions together they never talk or even look at one another... maybe cos NEITHER one think they are COOL enough?!"

Guest sweet_treats1812

^well..there goes that stuff agen *sigh* :(

i dont even wanna say anything much anymore...jst that ive personally never met her and cant really agree or not agree to what someone else hu's met her said...when i do, maybe then i can give an honest opinion about how she seems to me. but since im not in korea and im not likely to meet her anytime soon, il jst continue to like her as i do now...

if i do change my opinion about her soon, it will be because of smthing I found out for MYSELF, rather than listening to what other people say about her...to me, she's a perfectly fine actress and a beautiful talented woman...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..too bad we humans dont look at everything the same way huh? then perhaps the world (and soompi) would be a better, much more peaceful place ;)

Guest nofear11877

^yup... there it goes again. :sighs: (i really can't believe this)

i definitely have to agree with Candy on this one. even though i haven't met her or known her personally, im willing to vouch for her because she's been the kind and loving person that we know of. some might say that it's her beauty that we love, but beauty alone is not what lured me to her. it's also her personality and acting that made me a bonafied fan of hers. it's true that she's gorgeous, i can't argue against that... but as i was saying, with her great acting skills and personality combined with one and only beauty, who couldn't help but love her? :sweatingbullets:

i've been trying to refrain from listening to people who are badmouthing her cuz for me those words are not true; not until Hye Kyo confirms it. i won't change my mind until that time comes. all these stuff that are going on is just tarnishing her image and popularity. i can't imagine the pain and suffering Hye Kyo has to go through whenever these kinds of rumors circulates in the public. it's just maddening. :fury:

for me, she's still my favorite korean actress. i think i will be her loyal fan forever.

thanks charles for bringing this news to us!!!

hey everyone..i just got done reading some posts from the korean music thread.. in the forum about celebrity counters, people had negative things about our shg... kinda makes me mad and i don't believe what they are saying :angry: i hope you all don't believe it because in my opinion she just looks so shy and private that's why these people considered her a snob. this is what they are saying:

"I have heard similar stories that SHG is a cold person in interviews and she was not very nice to a fan upon a meeting. SHG is worshipped too much at soompi so people assume that she is nice and friendly. I don't know if she is or not but I will when I have the chance to meet her. Gosh people here treat her as if she is a goddess or something. I used to like her a lot and I still do but I am annoyed that people keep going on and on about her beauty."

"took the words out of my mouth. I hate how shes like worshiped here. All the polls about prettiness should not involve SHG instead it should be like "whos teh prettiest BESIDE SHG" To me, she seems kinda cold. Not mean, but not nice. Even by looking at her picture I can kinda see that. IDK how because she is very cuteee.

She's only worshiped in soompi (I think) in korea everyone likes Kim Tae hee and Moon Gyung eun better. maybe SHGs just getting old so thats why, but w/e

I dont really get why she's worshiped. She's pretty yes I do admit, but in my eyes Han Ga in and Kim Tae hee are just as pretty, and they have a better body

but I do say she is one of the and probaly prettiest Koreans in Korea

And shes natural. I love how shes natural

I never met any Korean celebs before... hopefully one day "

"I read in another forum before that there was this Korean-American girl who met Song Hye Gyo in San Francisco (SHG took a break after FH ended and studied English in SF) so this girl was picking up her cousin at the airport and when her cousin came out from the arrival hall, her cousin told her that SHG was on the same flight from Korea... so after a couple of minute this girl saw SHG coming out from the arrival hall she was with some older lady or something and they were just standing around waiting at the airport. this girl happen to be a fan of SHG so she came up to SHG and was like speaking in Korean saying how she's a big fan of her and loved all her dramas, etc... and she said SHG gave her attitude.. she just looked at da girl for a few seconds.. didn't smile and looked away... the girl was kinda surprised so she just stop talking and asked for SHG's autograph instead, she said SHG took her notebook scribbled her autograph and gave it back without even looking at her and the whole time SHG didn't say anything not a word. the girl was kinda dissappointed cuz she's a fan of SHG and besides it was in da states.. it's not like other people at the airport recognized her or something.

iono.. maybe she had a really bad PMS?"

"SHG- Geeze...what's her problem??? Maybe the flight gave her upset stomach and so she couldn't talk?! In some of her interviews she sounded very stuck up ....like.."Oh yea, people say I have beautiful lips and they still think I am cute..." blah blah blah..... No wonder whenever Rain and SHG are at functions together they never talk or even look at one another... maybe cos NEITHER one think they are COOL enough?!"

I am not afraid to say that I am one of those who worship SHK. So what? That's what a normal thing a fan would do to his/her idol. Every one else does yet, they complain about SHK's fans only. What kind of sense does that make? If they have the rights to think that Kim Tae Hee and Han Ga In are prettier than SHK, why can't we, SHK's fans, have the rights to think that they are uglier?

I remember reading somewhere about Han Ga In and her husband being arrogant with a fan at an airport. Still, her fans are supporting her because they believe in her. That's what we, SHK's fans, are supposed to do and we in fact have been doing so.

Aja Aja Fighting SHK fans

Guest VitaDolce*

^ totally agree with you !!! 100000000000000%

There is nothing wrong if a certain celebrity is cold sometimes ...

They are people too ... they have feelings ... LIKE WE DO.

~OFF-TOPIC~

Tomorrow will be my dance performance ... and today we will have a dance rehearsal in the venue ... My heart wants to jump out of my body ... ha ha ha ... I'm really nervous ....

DO you like my Banner ??? It's my two favorite celebrity in the WORLD.....

See Yah!

Guest sweet_treats1812

I am not afraid to say that I am one of those who worship SHK. So what? That's what a normal thing a fan would do to his/her idol. Every one else does yet, they complain about SHK's fans only. What kind of sense does that make? If they have the rights to think that Kim Tae Hee and Han Ga In are prettier than SHK, why can't we, SHK's fans, have the rights to think that they are uglier?

I remember reading somewhere about Han Ga In and her husband being arrogant with a fan at an airport. Still, her fans are supporting her because they believe in her. That's what we, SHK's fans, are supposed to do and we in fact have been doing so.

Aja Aja Fighting SHK fans

that is so true...each of us is entitled to our opinions right? not to mention our own little ways of "worshipping" our idols :lol: i mean, we love SHK in the same way i think that other ppl love kim tae hae or han ga in or whoever actress or actor there is...that's jst the way we are, and for us fans hu are far away from them, this is the only way we can show our love and support...there will always be ppl hu think we who are fans of so and so are crazy and they attack us, but then, im pretty sure THEY have their idols too, and dont they react the same way we do when the tables are turned and THEIR idols are the butt of other ppl's criticisms?

^ totally agree with you !!! 100000000000000%

There is nothing wrong if a certain celebrity is cold sometimes ...

They are people too ... they have feelings ... LIKE WE DO.

~OFF-TOPIC~

Tomorrow will be my dance performance ... and today we will have a dance rehearsal in the venue ... My heart wants to jump out of my body ... ha ha ha ... I'm really nervous ....

DO you like my Banner ??? It's my two favorite celebrity in the WORLD.....

See Yah!

yeah, that's right...i think everyone has smthng bad to say about a celebrity regardless of the fact that many ppl say she's so sweet or she looks so down to earth..no one is perfect, not even celebrities...they have their bad days too~ who knows..maybe they have more bad days than we do...jst imagine all that pressure and publicity..i mean, wudnt that drive u to the end of ur wits smtimes? :lol: but that doesnt always mean they're mean arrogant ppl...at least i hope so... :)

anyways, good luck Heaven 09!!! oh wait, am i not supposed to say good luck? is it break a leg or smthing? ahihihi...watever though...do ur best!!! i hope it turns out to be great..have fun!!! :w00t:

what dance is it by the way???

Guest kneekey

off topic---> kneekey u can call me joy :D ... i havent rewatched it coz i still dont have a copy of it. yeah right we should talk about this in the full house thread... :P

hi gemt my connection is also slow too :wacko: ... but what can i do? hmmp..now i can really say that patience is a virtue... :rolleyes:

hi joy *waves* i don't really go to other threads than this, but because of your gooooooood influence i will ;) see you there! :)

~~my connection is also slow so slow that i need to restart my computer every 20mins, even refresh doesnt work :tears: i guess were threesome here huh?! :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I read those comments in the music section too, but didn't want to mention anything.. =( They say it like shk's only popular on soompi.. which isn't true.. she's popular in korea and other parts of asia too. So what if the whole soompi population likes her? they have a reason don't they? jeez, and I always read those negative comments from the same person.. <_<

anyways, I try to ignore those now.. :)

new KTF pics:

t5000b20mf.jpg

wallpaper(click for large version):

t500012800ko.th.jpg

20060202213750100110lq.jpg

200602022320528894916bb.jpg

credits: hyesa

People should just get over the fact that a lot of people in SOOMPI love Hye Kyo. Most of SHK's fans are actually silent. They just vote for her in all those darn polls that people create. I don't see why these losers want to keep on dissing Hye Kyo. What the heck?

Moreover, I don't get how fans expect their celebrities to be 100% friendly all the time. Aren't stars allowed to have a bad mood? If I were popular, I would get pretty annoyed from time to time too.

In any case, I guess some people have nothing better to do. It is only Hye Kyo who gets all sorts of "smear campaign" in soompi. First it was her teeth, now this. I don't see this happening with Son Ye Jin, Jeon Ji Hyun or Shih Mina or God knows who. Hye Kyo is popular and some folks just CANNOT ACCEPT the fact.

So there... here are my favorite photos of Hye Kyo by the way.

bccard.jpg

songhg_csh1013_02.jpg

2005116192217767.jpg

shkforolay.jpg

Guest kneekey

haha, nikki, you just dispersed my anger :P at first I was just so angry that people would actually stoop to this level for profit...hmm, just realized that I sounded so naive a moment ago :sweatingbullets: anyway, thanks for bringing a smile to my face with you "burned to death...evil laugh" phrase...I was literally cheesing by that time...haha, you're the best ;)

did i? :lol:

joy you can call me nikki ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

*jump up and down* *bumps head in the ceiling* ouch!

finally, 2 pages are mine.teehee :D

It's so NOT true that SHG is only popular here on soompi! She is popular not only in Korea but in other Asian countries as well. In fact, most of the visitors to my site aren't from soompi, they come from the Phillipines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, etc. Her fan base is pretty much world wide! As for in Korea, I was just there this past summer and yeah, I didn't see much stuff of Hye Gyo but that was because she was busy filming her movie. I did see Kim Tae Hee's pics in a lot of places like at the airport, in the store, etc. It's silly to always compare KTH to SHG, they are both beautiful and talented! And plus, even my Korean friend who lives IN Korea said that the "trend" as far as what and who is popular changes ALL THE TIME there!! It just depends on what popular drama, song, movie, etc is out. SHG has been popular for a long time in Korea...people, old and young know who she is and from what I've heard, they like her.

We'll never know how she is in real life because we don't personally know her! But from what I see of her in interviews and stuff, she seems like a nice gal who has a good heart and a good head on her shoulders. Let's just shake those hatas off! :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ nikki ur so cute :lol: do be careful and dont bump ur head too much while jumping ;)

anyways...u have a point there skylar. most of SHK's fans are silent...well...that is a good thing in itself right? shows that there are lots of cool rational people here who jst learn to ignore negative comments...

oh wells~ let's not let their sour mood affect us...THANK U ALL FOR POSTING SUCH LOVELY PICS! hmm..il post my favorite pics of shk later (gotta dig through them first and pick out my faves :sweatingbullets: )

EDIT: hey shanda, u jst gave me an idea there...il go around asking my korean friends what THEY think of shk..mwehehehe...

Guest kneekey

its not like i worship shk or what, i don't, im her fan and im proud of it, i think these people are just insecure that shk is prettier and is natural in acting. They dont realize that stars get tired sometimes, they think that stars are perfect, that they should be friendly w/ them at all times and she is popular in korea thats why she has many projects there, do they think that if she's not popular, then why does she have tons of working commitment. duhhhh?!? :fury: i really hate it when people misjudge others they're not a judge anyways.lol. :lol:

pictures..............

13657.jpg

12717.jpg

12886.jpg