Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

^thanks soutsada!

crap!!! we cant bring a camera??? hu sed that??? :tears: i cant take a pic of him with my phone..not at the distance we're sitting!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

no prob...did someone say that they needed an epi for FH...if you can't use cb, I'm willing to dl it and post up the link here with ysi...I forgot who asked for it. Aww, it's ok Candy, you'll figure something out.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^unless i see him walk through the lobby or smthing, then yeah, maybe il figure smthing out..but hmph...no cameras? <_< m bringing one anyway... :ph34r:

Guest soutsada7

soutsada... congrats on your 1000th post!!! action-smiley-033.gifparty-smiley-050.gif

really??? this is a surprising news to us! :w00t: the last time i checked, SHK was in the #2 spot. i didn't expect that she'll win. well, i guess i learned my lesson not to underestimate the will power of SHK fans. :lol:

WOHOOOO!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! party-smiley-014.gifparty-smiley-029.gifparty-smiley-020.gif

party-smiley-049.gif

oh... before i get carried away by the party and the smilies... can someone record that special segment of SHK on arirang and post it here in this thread??? pleaseee!!! pretty pleaseee!!!

KAYE, I forgot to add that I just love your sense of celebration...even though I'm suffering from a major headache right now (still manage to get into the SHG thread :sweatingbullets:) your comments and smileys here just put a big-o smile on my face :D

^unless i see him walk through the lobby or smthing, then yeah, maybe il figure smthing out..but hmph...no cameras? <_< m bringing one anyway... :ph34r:

yeah, go get 'em girl, tell 'em who's the boss B)

Guest twinnyroo

im so glad that she won the poll when i checked yesterday she was down by almost 100 votes but she is awesome so she won ^ ^

Guest nofear11877

hi everyone!!! im finally back after my psych class... :phew: it's just so refreshing to see everyones post. :D

really??? i didn't know you can't bring a camera. :o who made these rules anyway??? anyhow... Candy just sneak a camera in. :lol: if you've got a slick and small camera then its easier to hide it. :ph34r:

soutsada... glad those smilies relieved some of your headache.

COMMON NOW FELLOW SHKer's LET'S PARTY!!! PARTY!!! PARTY!!!

o/t:

yeah... i thought chem class in high school was much harder versus a chem class in college. :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

im so glad that she won the poll when i checked yesterday she was down by almost 100 votes but she is awesome so she won ^ ^

lol, I totally agree with you :lol: welcome the the thread, btw, twinnyroo :D

hi everyone!!! im finally back after my psych class... :phew: it's just so refreshing to see everyones post. :D

really??? i didn't know you can't bring a camera. :o who made these rules anyway??? anyhow... Candy just sneak a camera in. :lol: if you've got a slick and small camera then its easier to hide it. :ph34r:

soutsada... glad those smilies relieved some of your headache.

COMMON NOW FELLOW SHKer's LET'S PARTY!!! PARTY!!! PARTY!!!

o/t:

yeah... i thought chem class in high school was much harder versus a chem class in college. :unsure:

yeah, show 'em the spirits!!! yeah, Candy, I'd do as Kaye suggested, but these rules seem so preposterous :rolleyes:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ thanks for all the advice on rule breaking :D

anyways...we shud all party aight?! ;) *raises glass to SHK* weeeeeeee! congrats on winning!!! :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

o/t: just finished Devil Beside You and I like it a lot...it's just too cute. I just noticed this about myself...I tend to like the female lead (if she's worth liking in my estimation) rather than the male and it's actually really hard for me to like a celeb figure. The first ever is, of course, lovely SHG and now it's Rainie Yang, she's sooooo cute!!! The only male exception for me would have to be Song Seung Hun...what a hottie :wub:

yep, Candy, let's party!!! Kombay *cheers*, raises glass to SHG winning the poll and to Lyn's and Candy's safe and happy trip to Bi's concert!!! :D

Guest nofear11877

TO START OFF THE CELEBRATION... IM GONNA POST NEW PICS OF OUR DEAR HYE KYO!!!!!

first are the behind the scenes of 'My Girl and I'...

yellow.jpgbehind.jpg

skh.jpgskhc.jpg

sk2.jpgsk1.jpg

hk2.jpghk1.jpg

cute.jpgcth.jpg

not done yet... just wait a couple more minutes... :lol:

continued...

ct.jpgch.jpg

song.jpgsk.jpg

hope u guys enjoyed these pics as much as i did. :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Thanx for the pictures frm behind the scene of "My Girl and I". I wish they would release it would english subs already. I'm dying to watch this adorable pair!

Candy- I'm not sure about Bi's concert, but most concert doesn't allow you to bring cameras but of course most fans manage to do so somehow so i'm sure you'll think of something.

soutsada: I like DBY too! It is just too cute and Mike He is hot in that drama. Have you watched It Started With a Kiss? That's another cute TW-Idol drama.

Guest soutsada7

^^sure did, thanks Kaye :w00t: ...wahh, I've gotta contribue too...hold up, will be back with pix to commemorate the celebration today :P

Guest nofear11877

after those pics, it's NEWS time!!!!!

01-31-06

songhyekyo_reviewstar_01.31_1.jpg

한복이 잘 어울리는 미녀 스타들은?

한복이 잘 어울리는 미녀 스타들은 누구일까? 새해를 맞아미녀 스타들이 한복을 곱게 차려 입은 모습을 선보였다.다음 텔레비존 게시판에 공개된 새해 한복을 입은 미녀 스타들의 아름다운 모습은 감탄사를 자아내기에 충분.평상시에도 늘 매력적인 모습을 선보이는 미녀스타들이지만 한복을입은 모습은 고풍스러우면서도 단아한,스타들의 남다른 매력을 풍기고 있다.한가인의 경우, 고전적 미인이라 불리는만큼 한복과 환상의어울림을 자랑하고 있으며 섹시미녀 전지현은 한복을 입은 모습이 귀여우면서도 발랄한 새로운느낌으로 다가온다.또한 지적이면서도 다양한 매력을 겸비한김태희는 단아한 모습으로 한복을 곱게 차려입었고 송혜교는 한복을 입은 모습이 성숙하면서도 세련된 느낌이다. 팬들은 한복은 입은 미녀스타들의 모습에“정말 아릅답다”,“한복이 다들 너무 잘 어울리는 것 같다”며 칭찬을 아끼지 않고 있다.한복을 곱게 차려입은 모습으로 늘 팬들에게아름다움과 새로움을 선사하고 있는 미녀 스타들. 늘 팬들의 사랑을 많이 받으며 새해에도 항상 좋은 모습과 활발한활동을 보여주기를 기대한다.

기사제공: 리뷰스타 / 서민기 기자 / 2006.01.28- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

someone willing to translate??? :sweatingbullets:

whoaaa!!!! i own the page!!! food-smiley-004.gif :cheers:

Guest soutsada7

Thanx for the pictures frm behind the scene of "My Girl and I". I wish they would release it would english subs already. I'm dying to watch this adorable pair!

Candy- I'm not sure about Bi's concert, but most concert doesn't allow you to bring cameras but of course most fans manage to do so somehow so i'm sure you'll think of something.

soutsada: I like DBY too! It is just too cute and Mike He is hot in that drama. Have you watched It Started With a Kiss? That's another cute TW-Idol drama.

o/t alert:

nope, not yet...my next drama would have to be Frog Prince, then follow by ISWAK, since I'm gonna wait till it finishes airing (I hate waiting :P)...Joe Cheng is so cute, but not really liking Ariel Lin though :mellow: don't you agree that Rainie and Mike make such a hot couple? ;)

sk.jpg i like this pic

like this one too...so emotional :D

Kaye, I love that pix you post up of SHG in a hanbok...she looks gorgeous, but I'm dying to know what the article says. Yay, you made the next page :w00t:

oh, one more thing (o/t)...Nancy, don't you think Rainie and Joe Cheng would make another cute couple if they were to be paired in a new drama...gahhh, I would so love to see this :wub:

Guest nofear11877

here's anothe article... from what i understood from the google translation... this guy is doing a CF with SHK... i could be wrong so please correct me. as for the guy, i don't know his name but he's cute. :lol: and oh yeah... it also mentions that he's friends with SHK???

01-31-06

songhyekyo_reviewstar_01.31_2.jpg

신예 정겨운, 중화권에서 '송혜교의 남자'

신인배우 정겨운이 중화권에서 '송혜교의 남자' 로 이름을알릴 전망이다. 28일 정겨운의 소속사 싸이더스HQ는 "정겨운이 중화권에서 인지도가 높은 코스메틱 브랜드 'Olay'와광고 모델 계약을 맺었다" 면서 "이미 메인 모델로 캐스팅된 톱스타 송혜교와 연인 사이로 출연한다"고 밝혔다.정겨운은 지난 2004년 모바일 드라마'다섯개의 별'로 데뷔,SBS'건빵선생과 별사탕', 빅마마의 '여자' 뮤직비디오 등에서인상적인 연기를 선보였다. 현재 SK텔레콤 'June', 캐주얼의류브랜드 '하운드'의 모델로도 활약 중이다.Olay 관계자는"송혜교를 든든하게 지켜주는 남자친구 이미지에 정겨운이 적역이라고 생각했다" 며 "정겨운의 믿음직스럽고 남자다운 매력이 중화권시청자들에게 크게 어필할 것으로 기대한다"고 전했다.정겨운은 지난 23일 태국에서 송혜교와 함께 CF촬영을 마쳤으며 이 광고는 다음달 말부터 전파를 탄다.기사제공: 조이뉴스24 / 배영은 기자 / 2006.01.28- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

credit: sidushq

Guest nofear11877

here's one more pic of him... by the way i found out who he is... his name is JUNG GYU WOON. :D

JungKyeYoun_moneytoday_01.31.jpg

hi Miss B!!! :D

EDIT:

i got his name wrong so i edited it and corrected myself... sorry again.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

here's one more pic of him... by the way i found out who he is... his name is JUNG KYE YOUN. :D

JungKyeYoun_moneytoday_01.31.jpg

hi Miss B!!! :D

He sorta looks like Cho Seung-woo in that pic.. hmm I wonder what the article is talking about ..