Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Lol, 'gongju' in Korean means 'princess'. Nice name for a girl, I guess.

hey, hey, welcome back to the thread blue_sky :w00t:

yeah..those are the exact pics that appeared in the mag, thanks for posting a bunch of gorgeous SHG pics. it's really a pleasure viewing it. keep posting! :)

* new SHGers, welcome to the thread *

Gongju is chinese for princess too..

wow

Wow, I agree with Candy that Shanda is such a beautiful name and elegant, to boot :wahhh, I'm so jealous: Wow, cool you're a Blackorean...Amerie's Blackorean too and I think she's so beautiful, sexy, and exotic ;)

You Korean name sounds so exotic too...it must be so cool to be a part of two cultures...

HI Shanda, mzz_boo, Miss Bi, nuur, ginachan, BlissX, Kaye, Candy, lilsh0rtnancy, pwrpufgrl and all my wonderful SHGers :D

Guest soutsada7

wow

she even makes credit cards look smexy

havnet been in this thread for awhile ><

how is .. everybdoy? lol

this wus quite awhile ago

but I THINK THEY LOOK GODO

im kinda being biased cuz those two happen to be my two fav actors =P

hey, welcome to the thread xxtine_21...yeah, she does make the credit card look sexy ;)

shez so pretti!!!!

haha and she wuz cute in that drama Full House! :D

welcome to the thread RagingHEART...hope to see you here more :D

Hi gemt :waves at you too: you own page 153!!! :w00t: Man, try as I might, I can't seem to own a page :tears:

Hi, Soutsada7 =)

Here it is...

Full House NG's.

2 Hours, 43 Minutes of enjoyment.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12ZELANMFBET50JEZG7N1M6PNR

350MB

thanks for uploading them BlissX... this will be one of the greatest 2 hours and 43 minutes of my life. :D:lol:

BlissX, thank you soooo much...I've been lookin' forward to watching this :D You rock!!!

sorry off topic... so soutsada the name's Whiskee... can i be one of the godmothers??? :D a shih tzu? really? my cousin has one. it has black fur but white underbelly. it's cute. the name is Krispy... like Krispy Kreme. lame huh? and oh... im glad that i made your day. ;)

wahhh, Krispy...now why didn't I think of that. Yep, you'll be the godmother of my puppy, I've already decided that :D Your cousin's dog/puppy must be so adorable. Man, now I can't wait till tomorrow :P

oh, man, I hope this isn't too off-topic, but here are some pix of my Whiskee...

whisky.jpg

whisky.jpg

Kaye, remember that you're now officially the godmother :P

wow, those banners are great. you're friend is very artistic, lilshortnancy. like pwrpfgrl i also like the colors combi.

to rea and luvmervyn, welcome!

Hi, gemt!!! you made the first page! :w00t::D:):P

hi!

hey, i did! i didn't realize it.... :lol::lol:

if only i can, i'll hold the next page for you :D

we're already in page 153. so fast! AJA, AJA!

... can i be one of the godmothers??? :D

hahah.... you'll be kumares :D

miss bi. don't overtire yourself. take care. :)

Guest nofear11877

wahhh, Krispy...now why didn't I think of that. Yep, you'll be the godmother of my puppy, I've already decided that :D Your cousin's dog/puppy must be so adorable. Man, now I can't wait till tomorrow :P

oh, man, I hope this isn't too off-topic, but here are some pix of my Whiskee...

whisky.jpg

whisky.jpg

Kaye, remember that you're now officially the godmother :P

awwwww....... that's one cute puppy. :w00t::w00t: just wanna pet it and play with it. :lol: now what can i do to be a great godmother to Whiskee? :phew:

like gemt said... i'll be a proud kumare. :lol:

by the way, im halfway done dling the full house NG's. certainly cant wait for it.

Guest soutsada7

Wow... ur puppy is so cute! Its a he right? How old? so adorable!

he's eight weeks old...btw, did anybody help you with resizing your banners yet? I'd love to help if I knew how...nevermind, my sister can do it...hold on, I'll get her to do it :hehe, I'm such a handicap in technology:

awwwww....... that's one cute puppy. :w00t::w00t: just wanna pet it and play with it. :lol: now what can i do to be a great godmother to Whiskee? :phew:

like gemt said... i'll be a proud kumare. :lol:

aww, thank you...you're already the best godmother my puppy could ever have...

just got back from FH thread, it is now in its 100th page! :D

thanks for the pics, kaye. it reminds me of eun suh in AIMH.

blue sky, welcome back. :)

Hi. My post is specifically for Soutsada7... sorry to the rest...

Congrats on getting your new pup Whisky... the next dog(s) you get should also be named after alcoholic beverages :)

I'm quite fanatic abt dogs (and cats), have 3 dogs & 2 cats at the moment so if you want to share any info, I would be more than glad to exchange emails with you

Guest soutsada7

just found some pics of SHK...

201707398540266.jpg

isn't she adorable with that stuffed dog toy???

another one... this time its a bear. :D

pic08.jpg

I love these...hmm, maybe the stuffed dog can be Whiskee's future girlfriend? :P Nite nite Kaye.

Hi. My post is specifically for Soutsada7... sorry to the rest...

Congrats on getting your new pup Whisky... the next dog(s) you get should also be named after alcoholic beverages :)

I'm quite fanatic abt dogs (and cats), have 3 dogs & 2 cats at the moment so if you want to share any info, I would be more than glad to exchange emails with you

hey, jem, thanks...I would dearly love to exchange some info, since this is my first puppy. May I pm you then? Thanks again.

as for now, I think I'm gonna go nite nite too...I'm just so tired. See you guys tomorrow - it's now 12:14 am...wait, so that makes it later today, not tomorrow :sweatingbullets: see I'm going bonkers :wacko:

oh, yeah, lilsh0rtnancy, my sis said that she'll resize your banners tomorrow, since she's still doing her hw right now...hope you don't mind the wait ;) K...latez :P

Guest sparkley

Cool~ page 155 ^_^

She's soo pretty.. so I'm gonna be uploading a pic

240ae411.jpg

Credits to Olay

Hope she takes a break soon though.. she hasn't been looking this radiant lately

oh my lilshortnancy those are some sick banners. Luv them.

your friend is talented and did a great job!

Love the color combo lots of beautiful red, the backgrounds are nice, and the pictures of SHk just adorably cute. awesome!!!

nuur are those recent pix of SHK? I've never seen those before. thanks for posting those up. luv the look :)

BlissX you're almost there eh? 1 more to go. hang in there :)

lilshortnancy, those banners rockssz! very creative & beautiful, luv all of them! :)

pwrpufgrl, i think those pics are quite recent, taken during a mag photoshoot (can't remember wat mag tho). she looks gorgeous as always :)

Hi soutsada, glad seeing u around!

blue_sky, welcome back!

thanks to everyone for posting all those great pics of SHG! :D keep up!

Guest whizzer's_rose

just found some pics of SHK...

201707398540266.jpg

isn't she adorable with that stuffed dog toy???

another one... this time its a bear. :D

pic08.jpg

she's just sooooooo preeeeeeeetyyyyyy :D I can't wait to see her new movie Blue Alert...must hunt for that dvd

Guest nofear11877

Cool~ page 155 ^_^

She's soo pretty.. so I'm gonna be uploading a pic

240ae411.jpg

Credits to Olay

Hope she takes a break soon though.. she hasn't been looking this radiant lately

yahh... she's just way too pretty. :lol: thanks for uploading it sparkley. seeing that pic just makes my morning. :D